|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position is Belichick given when Parcells leaves the Patriots?
(a) He follows Parcells to his new team.
(b) Patriots' Defensive Coordinator.
(c) Patriots' Assistant Coach.
(d) Patriots' Head Coach.
2. Who is the author of "Patriot Reign: Bill Belichick, the Coaches, and the Players Who Built a Champion?"
(a) Martin Holliday.
(b) Matthew Handly.
(c) Michele Hamberly.
(d) Michael Holley.
3. Why does Bill Parcells leave the New England Patriots in 1997?
(a) Because he is offered a better position.
(b) Because of tensions with Bill Belichick.
(c) Because he is constantly losing games.
(d) Because of tensions with Robert Kraft.
4. What is Robert Kraft's role?
(a) Patriots' fan.
(b) Patriots' Assistant Coach.
(c) Patriots' Special Teams Coach.
(d) Patriots' Owner.
5. After Belichick graduates from Andover Wesleyan, with what team does he obtain a job?
(a) The Dallas Cowboys.
(b) The New England Patriots.
(c) The Baltimore Colts.
(d) The Philadelphia Eagles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Belichick marry in 1978?
2. To what team is Drew Bledsoe traded at the end of the 2001 season?
3. From whom does the author receive authorization to write this book?
4. When does Rehbein die?
5. Some of Bill Parcells' __________ are more notorious than actual football games.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)