|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Belichick attribute his losing his first head coach interview in 1989?
(a) Not placing enough value on excellence.
(b) Being too self confident.
(c) Not realizing the value of promoting the team.
(d) Not being quick on his feet.
2. When the Patriots' head coach is dismissed in 2000, Kraft immediately starts the process to hire whom?
(a) Romeo Crennel.
(b) Bill Belichick.
(c) Bill Parcells.
(d) Pete Carroll.
3. Where does Robert Kraft go to work after graduating from Columbia University?
(a) Johnson and Johnson.
(b) SP Richards.
(d) Baush and Lomb.
4. What is Bill Belichick's role in the Patriots' organization?
(a) He is the Director of Player Personnel.
(b) He is the Head Coach.
(c) He is the Assistant Coach.
(d) He is the Quarterback.
5. How far over their salary cap are the Patriots when they hire Belichick as head coach?
(a) 30 miollion dollars.
(b) 10 million dollars.
(c) 20 million dollars.
(d) 1 million dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does the author of the Patriot Reign propose the book's idea?
2. How many additional draft picks do the Patriots get for losing Parcells?
3. Which quarterback plays in the 2001 AFC championship game?
4. From whom does the author receive authorization to write this book?
5. When does Rehbein die?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)