|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what team is Drew Bledsoe traded at the end of the 2001 season?
(a) The Dallas Cowboys.
(b) The Philadelphia Eagles.
(c) The Buffalo Bills.
(d) The Detriot Lions.
2. Who does Belichick marry in 1978?
(a) Ellen Sandberg.
(b) Marie Smith.
(c) Nicole Travern.
(d) Debby Clarke.
3. Why does Belichick find it difficult to maintain an authority relationship with the players while working for the New York Jets?
(a) He does not understand what it is to be a player.
(b) He is younger than many of them.
(c) He does not have enough experience.
(d) He has low self-esteem.
4. For what college team is Belichick's father, Steve, the assistant coach?
(a) University of Oklahoma.
(b) Andover Wesleyan.
(c) U.S. Naval Academy.
(d) Notre Dame.
5. What type of access does the author have to closed-door meetings?
(a) Open access.
(b) Limited access.
(c) Some access.
(d) No access.
Short Answer Questions
1. Belichick describes the head coaching position as what type of job?
2. What position is Belichick given when Parcells leaves the Patriots?
3. When the Patriots' head coach is dismissed in 2000, Kraft immediately starts the process to hire whom?
4. Bledsoe is not as important to the team's success as ________ thinks.
5. In what year does the author of the Patriot Reign propose the book's idea?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)