|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom does the author receive authorization to write this book?
(a) Robert Kraft.
(b) Ted Marchibroda.
(c) Andy Weslyan.
(d) Bill Belichick.
2. What type of access does the author have to closed-door meetings?
(a) Limited access.
(b) Some access.
(c) No access.
(d) Open access.
3. For what college team is Belichick's father, Steve, the assistant coach?
(a) University of Oklahoma.
(b) U.S. Naval Academy.
(c) Andover Wesleyan.
(d) Notre Dame.
4. How does the author react to receiving authorization to write this book?
(a) The author expected it.
(b) The author is ungracious.
(c) The author is surprised.
(d) The author is upset.
5. How does the author behave when attending closed-door meetings?
(a) The author asks questions.
(b) The author does not attend the meetings.
(c) The author is loud and boisterous.
(d) The author attempts to blend in.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bill Parcells leaves the Patriots before what Super Bowl?
2. In 1979, what team hires Belichick as their Special Teams Coach?
3. Who does Belichick marry in 1978?
4. Why does Bill Parcells leave the New England Patriots in 1997?
5. When does Rehbein die?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)