|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position is Belichick given when Parcells leaves the Patriots?
(a) He follows Parcells to his new team.
(b) Patriots' Defensive Coordinator.
(c) Patriots' Head Coach.
(d) Patriots' Assistant Coach.
2. Belichick describes the head coaching position as what type of job?
(a) A 9 to 5 job.
(b) A 24 hour a day job.
(c) A hands-off job.
(d) An easy job.
3. Why does the coach of the Patriots from 1997 through 2000 not mesh well with the team?
(a) He expects too little.
(b) He teaches well but does not manage.
(c) He manages but does not teach.
(d) He expects too much.
4. What is Bill Belichick's role in the Patriots' organization?
(a) He is the Head Coach.
(b) He is the Director of Player Personnel.
(c) He is the Assistant Coach.
(d) He is the Quarterback.
5. How far over their salary cap are the Patriots when they hire Belichick as head coach?
(a) 10 million dollars.
(b) 30 miollion dollars.
(c) 20 million dollars.
(d) 1 million dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Belichick is a strong believer in ___________-based rewards.
2. To what team is Drew Bledsoe traded at the end of the 2001 season?
3. How many additional draft picks do the Patriots get for losing Parcells?
4. How does the author react to receiving authorization to write this book?
5. When Belichick looked for new players, he looked for talent and __________.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)