|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bill Belichick's role in the Patriots' organization?
(a) He is the Assistant Coach.
(b) He is the Director of Player Personnel.
(c) He is the Quarterback.
(d) He is the Head Coach.
2. What is Robert Kraft's role?
(a) Patriots' fan.
(b) Patriots' Special Teams Coach.
(c) Patriots' Owner.
(d) Patriots' Assistant Coach.
3. How does the author behave when attending closed-door meetings?
(a) The author does not attend the meetings.
(b) The author is loud and boisterous.
(c) The author attempts to blend in.
(d) The author asks questions.
4. To what team is Drew Bledsoe traded at the end of the 2001 season?
(a) The Detriot Lions.
(b) The Buffalo Bills.
(c) The Dallas Cowboys.
(d) The Philadelphia Eagles.
5. Who do Belichick and Rehbein choose as a backup Quarterback for the Patriots in the 2000 draft?
(a) Eli Manning.
(b) Tom Brady.
(c) Drew Bledsoe.
(d) Vince Young.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many additional draft picks do the Patriots get for losing Parcells?
2. In 1979, what team hires Belichick as their Special Teams Coach?
3. When Bill Parcells leaves the Patriots, what team does he immediately join?
4. Why is Belichick not hired as head coach of the Patriots after Parcells leaves?
5. When Rehbein diee, what position does Belichick take over?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)