|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does the author of the Patriot Reign propose the book's idea?
2. Why does Belichick find it difficult to maintain an authority relationship with the players while working for the New York Jets?
(a) He has low self-esteem.
(b) He does not have enough experience.
(c) He is younger than many of them.
(d) He does not understand what it is to be a player.
3. Bill Parcells leaves the Patriots before what Super Bowl?
4. How does the author behave when attending closed-door meetings?
(a) The author asks questions.
(b) The author does not attend the meetings.
(c) The author is loud and boisterous.
(d) The author attempts to blend in.
5. When the Patriots' head coach is dismissed in 2000, Kraft immediately starts the process to hire whom?
(a) Bill Belichick.
(b) Bill Parcells.
(c) Romeo Crennel.
(d) Pete Carroll.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Rehbein die?
2. What type of access does the author have to closed-door meetings?
3. From whom does the author receive authorization to write this book?
4. To what does Belichick attribute his losing his first head coach interview in 1989?
5. Where does Robert Kraft go to work after graduating from Columbia University?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)