|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Belichick looked for new players, he looked for talent and __________.
(a) Low salary.
(c) High expectations.
(d) Proven performance.
2. Belichick is a strong believer in ___________-based rewards.
3. What position does Belichick play in 1971 at Andover Wesleyan?
(b) Tight end.
(d) Defensive lineman.
4. When the Patriots' head coach is dismissed in 2000, Kraft immediately starts the process to hire whom?
(a) Pete Carroll.
(b) Romeo Crennel.
(c) Bill Belichick.
(d) Bill Parcells.
5. In 1979, what team hires Belichick as their Special Teams Coach?
(a) The New York Giants.
(b) The Dallas Cowboys.
(c) The New England Patriots.
(d) The Detriot Lions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bill Belichick expect from life, himself, his team, and his family?
2. To what team is Drew Bledsoe traded at the end of the 2001 season?
3. Which quarterback plays in the 2001 AFC championship game?
4. For what college team is Belichick's father, Steve, the assistant coach?
5. How far over their salary cap are the Patriots when they hire Belichick as head coach?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)