|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far over their salary cap are the Patriots when they hire Belichick as head coach?
(a) 10 million dollars.
(b) 20 million dollars.
(c) 30 miollion dollars.
(d) 1 million dollars.
2. Why does the coach of the Patriots from 1997 through 2000 not mesh well with the team?
(a) He expects too little.
(b) He expects too much.
(c) He manages but does not teach.
(d) He teaches well but does not manage.
3. What does Bill Belichick expect from life, himself, his team, and his family?
4. Bill Parcells leaves the Patriots before what Super Bowl?
5. Some of Bill Parcells' __________ are more notorious than actual football games.
(a) Press conferences.
(b) Fits of rage.
(c) Relationships with women.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what team is Drew Bledsoe traded at the end of the 2001 season?
2. From whom does the author receive authorization to write this book?
3. In what year does the author of the Patriot Reign propose the book's idea?
4. What type of access does the author have to closed-door meetings?
5. Who do Belichick and Rehbein choose as a backup Quarterback for the Patriots in the 2000 draft?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)