|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bill Belichick expect from life, himself, his team, and his family?
2. Why does the coach of the Patriots from 1997 through 2000 not mesh well with the team?
(a) He manages but does not teach.
(b) He expects too much.
(c) He expects too little.
(d) He teaches well but does not manage.
3. How far in advance does Belichick prepare for press conferences?
(a) 0 minutes.
(b) 1 day.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 15 to 20 minutes.
4. When Rehbein diee, what position does Belichick take over?
(a) No position.
(b) Quarterback Coach.
(d) Head of Player Personnel.
5. How does the author's interaction with the Patriots compare with previous, similar interactions?
(a) The author is not allowed to attend team meetings.
(b) The author has greater contact, but only with the owner.
(c) It is unprecedented.
(d) The author has less contact with the team.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Belichick is hired by the New England Patriots, how is leadership and morale?
2. How is the Drew Bledsoe's attitude during the 2001 season?
3. What type of information does the author receive about the Patriots?
4. How far over their salary cap are the Patriots when they hire Belichick as head coach?
5. For what college team is Belichick's father, Steve, the assistant coach?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)