|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author has the opportunity to follow the ___________ Patriots.
(b) New England.
2. Belichick describes the head coaching position as what type of job?
(a) A 9 to 5 job.
(b) An easy job.
(c) A hands-off job.
(d) A 24 hour a day job.
3. How is the Drew Bledsoe's attitude during the 2001 season?
4. What is Robert Kraft's role?
(a) Patriots' fan.
(b) Patriots' Special Teams Coach.
(c) Patriots' Owner.
(d) Patriots' Assistant Coach.
5. After Belichick graduates from Andover Wesleyan, with what team does he obtain a job?
(a) The Baltimore Colts.
(b) The New England Patriots.
(c) The Dallas Cowboys.
(d) The Philadelphia Eagles.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Rehbein diee, what position does Belichick take over?
2. Bledsoe is not as important to the team's success as ________ thinks.
3. What type of organization is the Patriots franchise?
4. When Belichick looked for new players, he looked for talent and __________.
5. From whom does the author receive authorization to write this book?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)