|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Rehbein die?
2. When Bill Parcells leaves the Patriots, what team does he immediately join?
(a) The Falcons.
(b) The Jets.
(c) The Eagles.
(d) The Cowboys.
3. What does Bill Belichick expect from life, himself, his team, and his family?
4. Who do Belichick and Rehbein choose as a backup Quarterback for the Patriots in the 2000 draft?
(a) Drew Bledsoe.
(b) Eli Manning.
(c) Vince Young.
(d) Tom Brady.
5. Who is the author of "Patriot Reign: Bill Belichick, the Coaches, and the Players Who Built a Champion?"
(a) Martin Holliday.
(b) Matthew Handly.
(c) Michael Holley.
(d) Michele Hamberly.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Belichick looked for new players, he looked for talent and __________.
2. What is Bill Belichick's role in the Patriots' organization?
3. Bill Parcells leaves the Patriots before what Super Bowl?
4. What position is Belichick given when Parcells leaves the Patriots?
5. What type of organization is the Patriots franchise?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)