|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of details does the author record about the Patriots?
(a) False information.
(b) Intimate details.
(c) Expected details.
(d) Common knowledge.
2. What type of information does the author receive about the Patriots?
(a) Proper media answers.
(b) Day-to-day operations.
(c) Personal secrets.
(d) No information.
3. When does Rehbein die?
4. Why is Belichick not hired as head coach of the Patriots after Parcells leaves?
(a) Belichick does not have enough experience.
(b) Kraft thinks Belichick's history with Parcells will cause problems.
(c) Belichick is too lazy.
(d) Kraft thinks Belichick is too young.
5. How does the author's interaction with the Patriots compare with previous, similar interactions?
(a) The author has greater contact, but only with the owner.
(b) The author is not allowed to attend team meetings.
(c) The author has less contact with the team.
(d) It is unprecedented.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom does the author receive authorization to write this book?
2. Belichick is a strong believer in ___________-based rewards.
3. When Belichick is hired by the New England Patriots, how is leadership and morale?
4. In 1979, what team hires Belichick as their Special Teams Coach?
5. What type of organization is the Patriots franchise?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)