|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Belichick walks into a press conference having predicted what?
(a) Media topics and his responses.
(b) His team performance in the upcoming game.
(d) How many reporters will attend.
2. When Bill Parcells leaves the Patriots, what team does he immediately join?
(a) The Jets.
(b) The Eagles.
(c) The Cowboys.
(d) The Falcons.
3. In what year does the author of the Patriot Reign propose the book's idea?
4. Why does Bill Parcells leave the New England Patriots in 1997?
(a) Because of tensions with Bill Belichick.
(b) Because of tensions with Robert Kraft.
(c) Because he is offered a better position.
(d) Because he is constantly losing games.
5. What type of details does the author record about the Patriots?
(a) Common knowledge.
(b) Intimate details.
(c) False information.
(d) Expected details.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far in advance does Belichick prepare for press conferences?
2. Which quarterback plays in the 2001 AFC championship game?
3. When Belichick is hired by the New England Patriots, how is leadership and morale?
4. For what price are the Patriots bought in 1994?
5. Belichick is a strong believer in ___________-based rewards.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)