|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bledsoe is not as important to the team's success as ________ thinks.
(a) The media.
(b) Bill Belichick.
(c) Bill Parcells.
(d) Dick Rehbein.
2. How does the author react to receiving authorization to write this book?
(a) The author is surprised.
(b) The author is upset.
(c) The author expected it.
(d) The author is ungracious.
3. For what college team is Belichick's father, Steve, the assistant coach?
(a) Notre Dame.
(b) U.S. Naval Academy.
(c) Andover Wesleyan.
(d) University of Oklahoma.
4. Bill Parcells leaves the Patriots before what Super Bowl?
5. What type of organization is the Patriots franchise?
Short Answer Questions
1. Belichick walks into a press conference having predicted what?
2. Why does Bill Parcells leave the New England Patriots in 1997?
3. Where does Robert Kraft go to work after graduating from Columbia University?
4. How many additional draft picks do the Patriots get for losing Parcells?
5. How does the author's interaction with the Patriots compare with previous, similar interactions?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)