|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of organization is the Patriots franchise?
2. How does the author's interaction with the Patriots compare with previous, similar interactions?
(a) The author is not allowed to attend team meetings.
(b) The author has less contact with the team.
(c) The author has greater contact, but only with the owner.
(d) It is unprecedented.
3. Some of Bill Parcells' __________ are more notorious than actual football games.
(a) Press conferences.
(b) Fits of rage.
(d) Relationships with women.
4. What type of access does the author have to closed-door meetings?
(a) Some access.
(b) Open access.
(c) No access.
(d) Limited access.
5. Belichick is a strong believer in ___________-based rewards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bill Belichick's role in the Patriots' organization?
2. Who is the author of "Patriot Reign: Bill Belichick, the Coaches, and the Players Who Built a Champion?"
3. Which quarterback plays in the 2001 AFC championship game?
4. How does the author behave when attending closed-door meetings?
5. Why does Bill Parcells leave the New England Patriots in 1997?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)