|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which quarterback plays in the 2001 AFC championship game?
(a) Eli Manning.
(b) Troy Aikman.
(c) Tom Brady.
(d) Drew Bledsoe.
2. Belichick describes the head coaching position as what type of job?
(a) An easy job.
(b) A hands-off job.
(c) A 24 hour a day job.
(d) A 9 to 5 job.
3. What type of information does the author receive about the Patriots?
(a) Day-to-day operations.
(b) Personal secrets.
(c) No information.
(d) Proper media answers.
4. When Belichick is hired by the New England Patriots, how is leadership and morale?
(a) There is no leadership but high morale.
(b) There is leadership and high morale.
(c) There is leadership but no morale.
(d) There is no leadership and morale is low.
5. What type of access does the author have to closed-door meetings?
(a) Limited access.
(b) No access.
(c) Some access.
(d) Open access.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Belichick and Rehbein choose as a backup Quarterback for the Patriots in the 2000 draft?
2. Why does Belichick find it difficult to maintain an authority relationship with the players while working for the New York Jets?
3. What position does Belichick play in 1971 at Andover Wesleyan?
4. What does Bill Belichick expect from life, himself, his team, and his family?
5. Who does Belichick marry in 1978?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)