|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Some of Bill Parcells' __________ are more notorious than actual football games.
(a) Press conferences.
(c) Relationships with women.
(d) Fits of rage.
2. Belichick walks into a press conference having predicted what?
(a) Media topics and his responses.
(c) His team performance in the upcoming game.
(d) How many reporters will attend.
3. What is Robert Kraft's role?
(a) Patriots' Special Teams Coach.
(b) Patriots' fan.
(c) Patriots' Owner.
(d) Patriots' Assistant Coach.
4. What type of organization is the Patriots franchise?
5. In 1979, what team hires Belichick as their Special Teams Coach?
(a) The Detriot Lions.
(b) The New York Giants.
(c) The Dallas Cowboys.
(d) The New England Patriots.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Belichick graduates from Andover Wesleyan, with what team does he obtain a job?
2. What type of access does the author have to closed-door meetings?
3. Belichick describes the head coaching position as what type of job?
4. When Belichick looked for new players, he looked for talent and __________.
5. When Rehbein diee, what position does Belichick take over?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)