|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of access does the author have to closed-door meetings?
(a) No access.
(b) Some access.
(c) Open access.
(d) Limited access.
2. After Belichick graduates from Andover Wesleyan, with what team does he obtain a job?
(a) The New England Patriots.
(b) The Dallas Cowboys.
(c) The Baltimore Colts.
(d) The Philadelphia Eagles.
3. To what does Belichick attribute his losing his first head coach interview in 1989?
(a) Not realizing the value of promoting the team.
(b) Being too self confident.
(c) Not being quick on his feet.
(d) Not placing enough value on excellence.
4. Why does Belichick find it difficult to maintain an authority relationship with the players while working for the New York Jets?
(a) He does not have enough experience.
(b) He has low self-esteem.
(c) He does not understand what it is to be a player.
(d) He is younger than many of them.
5. How does the author behave when attending closed-door meetings?
(a) The author does not attend the meetings.
(b) The author asks questions.
(c) The author attempts to blend in.
(d) The author is loud and boisterous.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Rehbein diee, what position does Belichick take over?
2. Belichick describes the head coaching position as what type of job?
3. In 1979, what team hires Belichick as their Special Teams Coach?
4. Some of Bill Parcells' __________ are more notorious than actual football games.
5. When Bill Parcells leaves the Patriots, what team does he immediately join?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)