|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what price are the Patriots bought in 1994?
(a) $0.2 million.
(b) $2 million.
(c) $20 million.
(d) $200 million.
2. Who is hired for the Head Coach position after Parcells leaves the Patriots?
(a) Bill Belichick.
(b) Romeo Crennel.
(c) Pete Carroll.
(d) Ted Marchibroda.
3. Belichick describes the head coaching position as what type of job?
(a) An easy job.
(b) A hands-off job.
(c) A 24 hour a day job.
(d) A 9 to 5 job.
4. Why does Belichick find it difficult to maintain an authority relationship with the players while working for the New York Jets?
(a) He is younger than many of them.
(b) He does not have enough experience.
(c) He does not understand what it is to be a player.
(d) He has low self-esteem.
5. Who does Belichick marry in 1978?
(a) Debby Clarke.
(b) Nicole Travern.
(c) Ellen Sandberg.
(d) Marie Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the author react to receiving authorization to write this book?
2. Bill Parcells leaves the Patriots before what Super Bowl?
3. What position is Belichick given when Parcells leaves the Patriots?
4. What is Bill Belichick's role in the Patriots' organization?
5. Belichick walks into a press conference having predicted what?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)