|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what price are the Patriots bought in 1994?
(a) $2 million.
(b) $200 million.
(c) $0.2 million.
(d) $20 million.
2. Who is hired for the Head Coach position after Parcells leaves the Patriots?
(a) Bill Belichick.
(b) Pete Carroll.
(c) Ted Marchibroda.
(d) Romeo Crennel.
3. Belichick describes the head coaching position as what type of job?
(a) A 24 hour a day job.
(b) A 9 to 5 job.
(c) An easy job.
(d) A hands-off job.
4. How does the author behave when attending closed-door meetings?
(a) The author asks questions.
(b) The author is loud and boisterous.
(c) The author attempts to blend in.
(d) The author does not attend the meetings.
5. Who does Belichick marry in 1978?
(a) Debby Clarke.
(b) Nicole Travern.
(c) Marie Smith.
(d) Ellen Sandberg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Robert Kraft's role?
2. The author has the opportunity to follow the ___________ Patriots.
3. In what year does the author of the Patriot Reign propose the book's idea?
4. For what college team is Belichick's father, Steve, the assistant coach?
5. How does the author's interaction with the Patriots compare with previous, similar interactions?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)