|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Belichick walks into a press conference having predicted what?
(a) Media topics and his responses.
(c) His team performance in the upcoming game.
(d) How many reporters will attend.
2. How does the author behave when attending closed-door meetings?
(a) The author does not attend the meetings.
(b) The author is loud and boisterous.
(c) The author asks questions.
(d) The author attempts to blend in.
3. Bill Parcells leaves the Patriots before what Super Bowl?
4. In what year does the author of the Patriot Reign propose the book's idea?
5. When the Patriots' head coach is dismissed in 2000, Kraft immediately starts the process to hire whom?
(a) Bill Belichick.
(b) Romeo Crennel.
(c) Bill Parcells.
(d) Pete Carroll.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom does the author receive authorization to write this book?
2. What type of details does the author record about the Patriots?
3. What position is Belichick given when Parcells leaves the Patriots?
4. What type of information does the author receive about the Patriots?
5. What is Bill Belichick's role in the Patriots' organization?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)