|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is hired for the Head Coach position after Parcells leaves the Patriots?
(a) Romeo Crennel.
(b) Bill Belichick.
(c) Ted Marchibroda.
(d) Pete Carroll.
2. For what college team is Belichick's father, Steve, the assistant coach?
(a) U.S. Naval Academy.
(b) Andover Wesleyan.
(c) University of Oklahoma.
(d) Notre Dame.
3. Why is Belichick not hired as head coach of the Patriots after Parcells leaves?
(a) Kraft thinks Belichick is too young.
(b) Belichick is too lazy.
(c) Kraft thinks Belichick's history with Parcells will cause problems.
(d) Belichick does not have enough experience.
4. When Bill Parcells leaves the Patriots, what team does he immediately join?
(a) The Cowboys.
(b) The Jets.
(c) The Falcons.
(d) The Eagles.
5. What type of access does the author have to closed-door meetings?
(a) No access.
(b) Some access.
(c) Limited access.
(d) Open access.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Belichick marry in 1978?
2. Some of Bill Parcells' __________ are more notorious than actual football games.
3. Bill Parcells leaves the Patriots before what Super Bowl?
4. What does Bill Belichick expect from life, himself, his team, and his family?
5. What type of information does the author receive about the Patriots?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)