|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author's interaction with the Patriots compare with previous, similar interactions?
(a) It is unprecedented.
(b) The author has less contact with the team.
(c) The author has greater contact, but only with the owner.
(d) The author is not allowed to attend team meetings.
2. What type of access does the author have to closed-door meetings?
(a) Limited access.
(b) Some access.
(c) Open access.
(d) No access.
3. Some of Bill Parcells' __________ are more notorious than actual football games.
(b) Fits of rage.
(c) Relationships with women.
(d) Press conferences.
4. How does the author behave when attending closed-door meetings?
(a) The author asks questions.
(b) The author attempts to blend in.
(c) The author does not attend the meetings.
(d) The author is loud and boisterous.
5. For what price are the Patriots bought in 1994?
(a) $20 million.
(b) $0.2 million.
(c) $2 million.
(d) $200 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of details does the author record about the Patriots?
2. Bill Parcells leaves the Patriots before what Super Bowl?
3. When the Patriots' head coach is dismissed in 2000, Kraft immediately starts the process to hire whom?
4. Where does Robert Kraft go to work after graduating from Columbia University?
5. For what college team is Belichick's father, Steve, the assistant coach?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)