|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1979, what team hires Belichick as their Special Teams Coach?
(a) The New England Patriots.
(b) The Dallas Cowboys.
(c) The New York Giants.
(d) The Detriot Lions.
2. What is Robert Kraft's role?
(a) Patriots' Special Teams Coach.
(b) Patriots' fan.
(c) Patriots' Assistant Coach.
(d) Patriots' Owner.
3. Belichick walks into a press conference having predicted what?
(a) How many reporters will attend.
(b) His team performance in the upcoming game.
(d) Media topics and his responses.
4. How far in advance does Belichick prepare for press conferences?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 15 to 20 minutes.
(c) 1 day.
(d) 0 minutes.
5. How does the author behave when attending closed-door meetings?
(a) The author is loud and boisterous.
(b) The author asks questions.
(c) The author attempts to blend in.
(d) The author does not attend the meetings.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does the author of the Patriot Reign propose the book's idea?
2. Some of Bill Parcells' __________ are more notorious than actual football games.
3. Where is Belichick born?
4. For what price are the Patriots bought in 1994?
5. Who does Belichick marry in 1978?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)