|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of organization is the Patriots franchise?
2. How does the author behave when attending closed-door meetings?
(a) The author is loud and boisterous.
(b) The author attempts to blend in.
(c) The author asks questions.
(d) The author does not attend the meetings.
3. In 1979, what team hires Belichick as their Special Teams Coach?
(a) The Detriot Lions.
(b) The New York Giants.
(c) The Dallas Cowboys.
(d) The New England Patriots.
4. In what year does the author of the Patriot Reign propose the book's idea?
5. Why does the coach of the Patriots from 1997 through 2000 not mesh well with the team?
(a) He teaches well but does not manage.
(b) He manages but does not teach.
(c) He expects too little.
(d) He expects too much.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of details does the author record about the Patriots?
2. To what does Belichick attribute his losing his first head coach interview in 1989?
3. What position is Belichick given when Parcells leaves the Patriots?
4. For what college team is Belichick's father, Steve, the assistant coach?
5. From whom does the author receive authorization to write this book?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)