|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bill Parcells leaves the Patriots before what Super Bowl?
2. The author has the opportunity to follow the ___________ Patriots.
(c) New England.
3. For what college team is Belichick's father, Steve, the assistant coach?
(a) U.S. Naval Academy.
(b) Andover Wesleyan.
(c) University of Oklahoma.
(d) Notre Dame.
4. In 1979, what team hires Belichick as their Special Teams Coach?
(a) The Dallas Cowboys.
(b) The New York Giants.
(c) The Detriot Lions.
(d) The New England Patriots.
5. Why does the coach of the Patriots from 1997 through 2000 not mesh well with the team?
(a) He manages but does not teach.
(b) He expects too much.
(c) He expects too little.
(d) He teaches well but does not manage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Belichick marry in 1978?
2. From whom does the author receive authorization to write this book?
3. What position is Belichick given when Parcells leaves the Patriots?
4. Belichick walks into a press conference having predicted what?
5. After Belichick graduates from Andover Wesleyan, with what team does he obtain a job?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)