|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bill Parcells leaves the Patriots, what team does he immediately join?
(a) The Jets.
(b) The Eagles.
(c) The Cowboys.
(d) The Falcons.
2. Bill Parcells leaves the Patriots before what Super Bowl?
3. Where does Robert Kraft go to work after graduating from Columbia University?
(a) SP Richards.
(b) Baush and Lomb.
(d) Johnson and Johnson.
4. Belichick walks into a press conference having predicted what?
(a) His team performance in the upcoming game.
(b) Media topics and his responses.
(d) How many reporters will attend.
5. Why does the coach of the Patriots from 1997 through 2000 not mesh well with the team?
(a) He manages but does not teach.
(b) He expects too much.
(c) He teaches well but does not manage.
(d) He expects too little.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Belichick attribute his losing his first head coach interview in 1989?
2. What position is Belichick given when Parcells leaves the Patriots?
3. What type of organization is the Patriots franchise?
4. How does the author react to receiving authorization to write this book?
5. In 1979, what team hires Belichick as their Special Teams Coach?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)