|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Belichick describes the head coaching position as what type of job?
(a) An easy job.
(b) A 9 to 5 job.
(c) A hands-off job.
(d) A 24 hour a day job.
2. How does the author behave when attending closed-door meetings?
(a) The author does not attend the meetings.
(b) The author asks questions.
(c) The author is loud and boisterous.
(d) The author attempts to blend in.
3. What type of details does the author record about the Patriots?
(a) Common knowledge.
(b) Intimate details.
(c) False information.
(d) Expected details.
4. To what does Belichick attribute his losing his first head coach interview in 1989?
(a) Being too self confident.
(b) Not realizing the value of promoting the team.
(c) Not placing enough value on excellence.
(d) Not being quick on his feet.
5. For what price are the Patriots bought in 1994?
(a) $20 million.
(b) $200 million.
(c) $0.2 million.
(d) $2 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bill Parcells leave the New England Patriots in 1997?
2. What does Bill Belichick expect from life, himself, his team, and his family?
3. What type of organization is the Patriots franchise?
4. After Belichick graduates from Andover Wesleyan, with what team does he obtain a job?
5. Why does Belichick find it difficult to maintain an authority relationship with the players while working for the New York Jets?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)