|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position does Belichick play in 1971 at Andover Wesleyan?
(b) Defensive lineman.
(c) Tight end.
2. In what year does the author of the Patriot Reign propose the book's idea?
3. What is Robert Kraft's role?
(a) Patriots' Special Teams Coach.
(b) Patriots' fan.
(c) Patriots' Assistant Coach.
(d) Patriots' Owner.
4. When the Patriots' head coach is dismissed in 2000, Kraft immediately starts the process to hire whom?
(a) Romeo Crennel.
(b) Bill Belichick.
(c) Bill Parcells.
(d) Pete Carroll.
5. Bill Parcells leaves the Patriots before what Super Bowl?
Short Answer Questions
1. After Belichick graduates from Andover Wesleyan, with what team does he obtain a job?
2. How does the author behave when attending closed-door meetings?
3. For what college team is Belichick's father, Steve, the assistant coach?
4. The author has the opportunity to follow the ___________ Patriots.
5. Belichick walks into a press conference having predicted what?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)