|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bill Parcells leaves the Patriots, what team does he immediately join?
(a) The Falcons.
(b) The Cowboys.
(c) The Eagles.
(d) The Jets.
2. Some of Bill Parcells' __________ are more notorious than actual football games.
(b) Press conferences.
(c) Relationships with women.
(d) Fits of rage.
3. What type of access does the author have to closed-door meetings?
(a) Some access.
(b) No access.
(c) Open access.
(d) Limited access.
4. How does the author behave when attending closed-door meetings?
(a) The author attempts to blend in.
(b) The author asks questions.
(c) The author is loud and boisterous.
(d) The author does not attend the meetings.
5. Where is Belichick born?
(a) West Virginia.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what college team is Belichick's father, Steve, the assistant coach?
2. Why does Bill Parcells leave the New England Patriots in 1997?
3. To what does Belichick attribute his losing his first head coach interview in 1989?
4. Bill Parcells leaves the Patriots before what Super Bowl?
5. When the Patriots' head coach is dismissed in 2000, Kraft immediately starts the process to hire whom?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)