|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Belichick walks into a press conference having predicted what?
(a) How many reporters will attend.
(b) Media topics and his responses.
(c) His team performance in the upcoming game.
2. To what does Belichick attribute his losing his first head coach interview in 1989?
(a) Not placing enough value on excellence.
(b) Not realizing the value of promoting the team.
(c) Not being quick on his feet.
(d) Being too self confident.
3. What is Bill Belichick's role in the Patriots' organization?
(a) He is the Head Coach.
(b) He is the Director of Player Personnel.
(c) He is the Quarterback.
(d) He is the Assistant Coach.
4. Who does Belichick marry in 1978?
(a) Ellen Sandberg.
(b) Marie Smith.
(c) Debby Clarke.
(d) Nicole Travern.
5. Why does Belichick find it difficult to maintain an authority relationship with the players while working for the New York Jets?
(a) He does not have enough experience.
(b) He has low self-esteem.
(c) He is younger than many of them.
(d) He does not understand what it is to be a player.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far in advance does Belichick prepare for press conferences?
2. Bill Parcells leaves the Patriots before what Super Bowl?
3. How does the author react to receiving authorization to write this book?
4. For what college team is Belichick's father, Steve, the assistant coach?
5. Why does Bill Parcells leave the New England Patriots in 1997?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)