|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Belichick not hired as head coach of the Patriots after Parcells leaves?
(a) Kraft thinks Belichick's history with Parcells will cause problems.
(b) Belichick does not have enough experience.
(c) Belichick is too lazy.
(d) Kraft thinks Belichick is too young.
2. Belichick describes the head coaching position as what type of job?
(a) An easy job.
(b) A hands-off job.
(c) A 24 hour a day job.
(d) A 9 to 5 job.
3. Bill Parcells leaves the Patriots before what Super Bowl?
4. What is Bill Belichick's role in the Patriots' organization?
(a) He is the Head Coach.
(b) He is the Quarterback.
(c) He is the Director of Player Personnel.
(d) He is the Assistant Coach.
5. Why does Belichick find it difficult to maintain an authority relationship with the players while working for the New York Jets?
(a) He does not have enough experience.
(b) He is younger than many of them.
(c) He does not understand what it is to be a player.
(d) He has low self-esteem.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Robert Kraft go to work after graduating from Columbia University?
2. What is Robert Kraft's role?
3. Who is hired for the Head Coach position after Parcells leaves the Patriots?
4. What type of information does the author receive about the Patriots?
5. From whom does the author receive authorization to write this book?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)