|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is hired for the Head Coach position after Parcells leaves the Patriots?
(a) Ted Marchibroda.
(b) Bill Belichick.
(c) Pete Carroll.
(d) Romeo Crennel.
2. How far in advance does Belichick prepare for press conferences?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 0 minutes.
(c) 1 day.
(d) 15 to 20 minutes.
3. For what college team is Belichick's father, Steve, the assistant coach?
(a) U.S. Naval Academy.
(b) Andover Wesleyan.
(c) Notre Dame.
(d) University of Oklahoma.
4. What type of organization is the Patriots franchise?
5. Where does Robert Kraft go to work after graduating from Columbia University?
(a) SP Richards.
(c) Baush and Lomb.
(d) Johnson and Johnson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bill Belichick's role in the Patriots' organization?
2. When Bill Parcells leaves the Patriots, what team does he immediately join?
3. From whom does the author receive authorization to write this book?
4. Who does Belichick marry in 1978?
5. Belichick describes the head coaching position as what type of job?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)