|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bill Belichick expect from life, himself, his team, and his family?
2. What position is Belichick given when Parcells leaves the Patriots?
(a) He follows Parcells to his new team.
(b) Patriots' Head Coach.
(c) Patriots' Assistant Coach.
(d) Patriots' Defensive Coordinator.
3. When the Patriots' head coach is dismissed in 2000, Kraft immediately starts the process to hire whom?
(a) Bill Belichick.
(b) Bill Parcells.
(c) Romeo Crennel.
(d) Pete Carroll.
4. Where does Robert Kraft go to work after graduating from Columbia University?
(a) SP Richards.
(b) Baush and Lomb.
(d) Johnson and Johnson.
5. Why does Belichick find it difficult to maintain an authority relationship with the players while working for the New York Jets?
(a) He does not have enough experience.
(b) He does not understand what it is to be a player.
(c) He has low self-esteem.
(d) He is younger than many of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the author's interaction with the Patriots compare with previous, similar interactions?
2. What is Bill Belichick's role in the Patriots' organization?
3. Who does Belichick marry in 1978?
4. What type of organization is the Patriots franchise?
5. After Belichick graduates from Andover Wesleyan, with what team does he obtain a job?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)