|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Belichick find it difficult to maintain an authority relationship with the players while working for the New York Jets?
(a) He does not understand what it is to be a player.
(b) He is younger than many of them.
(c) He does not have enough experience.
(d) He has low self-esteem.
2. What does Bill Belichick expect from life, himself, his team, and his family?
3. The author has the opportunity to follow the ___________ Patriots.
(d) New England.
4. Why is Belichick not hired as head coach of the Patriots after Parcells leaves?
(a) Belichick is too lazy.
(b) Kraft thinks Belichick's history with Parcells will cause problems.
(c) Kraft thinks Belichick is too young.
(d) Belichick does not have enough experience.
5. Who does Belichick marry in 1978?
(a) Marie Smith.
(b) Nicole Travern.
(c) Debby Clarke.
(d) Ellen Sandberg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position does Belichick play in 1971 at Andover Wesleyan?
2. For what college team is Belichick's father, Steve, the assistant coach?
3. How does the author's interaction with the Patriots compare with previous, similar interactions?
4. Why does the coach of the Patriots from 1997 through 2000 not mesh well with the team?
5. What type of information does the author receive about the Patriots?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)