|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bill Parcells leave the New England Patriots in 1997?
(a) Because he is constantly losing games.
(b) Because of tensions with Robert Kraft.
(c) Because of tensions with Bill Belichick.
(d) Because he is offered a better position.
2. To what does Belichick attribute his losing his first head coach interview in 1989?
(a) Not being quick on his feet.
(b) Not realizing the value of promoting the team.
(c) Not placing enough value on excellence.
(d) Being too self confident.
3. What is Bill Belichick's role in the Patriots' organization?
(a) He is the Quarterback.
(b) He is the Assistant Coach.
(c) He is the Head Coach.
(d) He is the Director of Player Personnel.
4. Why is Belichick not hired as head coach of the Patriots after Parcells leaves?
(a) Belichick does not have enough experience.
(b) Kraft thinks Belichick's history with Parcells will cause problems.
(c) Kraft thinks Belichick is too young.
(d) Belichick is too lazy.
5. What type of access does the author have to closed-door meetings?
(a) Open access.
(b) No access.
(c) Some access.
(d) Limited access.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of details does the author record about the Patriots?
2. Some of Bill Parcells' __________ are more notorious than actual football games.
3. The author has the opportunity to follow the ___________ Patriots.
4. How does the author react to receiving authorization to write this book?
5. When Bill Parcells leaves the Patriots, what team does he immediately join?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)