|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Belichick marry in 1978?
(a) Nicole Travern.
(b) Marie Smith.
(c) Ellen Sandberg.
(d) Debby Clarke.
2. From whom does the author receive authorization to write this book?
(a) Robert Kraft.
(b) Ted Marchibroda.
(c) Bill Belichick.
(d) Andy Weslyan.
3. What does Bill Belichick expect from life, himself, his team, and his family?
4. What is Bill Belichick's role in the Patriots' organization?
(a) He is the Head Coach.
(b) He is the Assistant Coach.
(c) He is the Director of Player Personnel.
(d) He is the Quarterback.
5. What is Robert Kraft's role?
(a) Patriots' Special Teams Coach.
(b) Patriots' Assistant Coach.
(c) Patriots' Owner.
(d) Patriots' fan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Belichick not hired as head coach of the Patriots after Parcells leaves?
2. Belichick describes the head coaching position as what type of job?
3. When Bill Parcells leaves the Patriots, what team does he immediately join?
4. How far in advance does Belichick prepare for press conferences?
5. Where does Robert Kraft go to work after graduating from Columbia University?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)