|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Robert Kraft go to work after graduating from Columbia University?
(a) SP Richards.
(b) Baush and Lomb.
(c) Johnson and Johnson.
2. What position does Belichick play in 1971 at Andover Wesleyan?
(a) Defensive lineman.
(d) Tight end.
3. What position is Belichick given when Parcells leaves the Patriots?
(a) Patriots' Head Coach.
(b) He follows Parcells to his new team.
(c) Patriots' Assistant Coach.
(d) Patriots' Defensive Coordinator.
4. How far in advance does Belichick prepare for press conferences?
(a) 0 minutes.
(b) 1 day.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 15 to 20 minutes.
5. Belichick walks into a press conference having predicted what?
(a) Media topics and his responses.
(b) How many reporters will attend.
(c) His team performance in the upcoming game.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Belichick attribute his losing his first head coach interview in 1989?
2. Why does Belichick find it difficult to maintain an authority relationship with the players while working for the New York Jets?
3. Who is hired for the Head Coach position after Parcells leaves the Patriots?
4. Bill Parcells leaves the Patriots before what Super Bowl?
5. Belichick describes the head coaching position as what type of job?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)