|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Robert Kraft's role?
(a) Patriots' Owner.
(b) Patriots' Assistant Coach.
(c) Patriots' fan.
(d) Patriots' Special Teams Coach.
2. For what college team is Belichick's father, Steve, the assistant coach?
(a) Notre Dame.
(b) Andover Wesleyan.
(c) U.S. Naval Academy.
(d) University of Oklahoma.
3. How does the author behave when attending closed-door meetings?
(a) The author does not attend the meetings.
(b) The author is loud and boisterous.
(c) The author asks questions.
(d) The author attempts to blend in.
4. What type of information does the author receive about the Patriots?
(a) Personal secrets.
(b) No information.
(c) Day-to-day operations.
(d) Proper media answers.
5. To what does Belichick attribute his losing his first head coach interview in 1989?
(a) Not placing enough value on excellence.
(b) Not realizing the value of promoting the team.
(c) Being too self confident.
(d) Not being quick on his feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author has the opportunity to follow the ___________ Patriots.
2. Why is Belichick not hired as head coach of the Patriots after Parcells leaves?
3. For what price are the Patriots bought in 1994?
4. What does Bill Belichick expect from life, himself, his team, and his family?
5. When Bill Parcells leaves the Patriots, what team does he immediately join?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)