|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Belichick walks into a press conference having predicted what?
(a) His team performance in the upcoming game.
(b) Media topics and his responses.
(c) How many reporters will attend.
2. In 1979, what team hires Belichick as their Special Teams Coach?
(a) The New York Giants.
(b) The Dallas Cowboys.
(c) The Detriot Lions.
(d) The New England Patriots.
3. Who is hired for the Head Coach position after Parcells leaves the Patriots?
(a) Pete Carroll.
(b) Romeo Crennel.
(c) Ted Marchibroda.
(d) Bill Belichick.
4. What position does Belichick play in 1971 at Andover Wesleyan?
(c) Tight end.
(d) Defensive lineman.
5. For what price are the Patriots bought in 1994?
(a) $2 million.
(b) $200 million.
(c) $0.2 million.
(d) $20 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bill Parcells leave the New England Patriots in 1997?
2. What type of information does the author receive about the Patriots?
3. How does the author react to receiving authorization to write this book?
4. Who is the author of "Patriot Reign: Bill Belichick, the Coaches, and the Players Who Built a Champion?"
5. The author has the opportunity to follow the ___________ Patriots.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)