|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. George H. W. Bush and Bill Belichick attend what school together?
(a) Notre Dame.
(b) Andover Wesleyan.
(c) Phillips Academy.
(d) Naval Academy.
2. How long is the Patriots' winning streak coming into Super Bowl XXXVIII?
(a) 12 games.
(b) 7 games.
(c) 3 games.
(d) 10 games.
3. Who do the Patriots beat 31-0 in 2003 to advance to the Super Bowl?
(a) The Bills.
(b) The Panthers.
(c) The Dolphins.
(d) The Colts.
4. On what do the Patriots focus during The Combine in 2003?
(a) Determination and honesty.
(b) Character and intelligence.
(c) Balance and speed.
(d) Peformance and strength.
5. Why does Bill Parcells leave the New England Patriots in 1997?
(a) Because he is constantly losing games.
(b) Because of tensions with Bill Belichick.
(c) Because he is offered a better position.
(d) Because of tensions with Robert Kraft.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many picks does Belichick have in the final chapter's Draft?
2. For what price are the Patriots bought in 1994?
3. How does Belichick feel following the 2003 Draft?
4. Besides common characteristics, what type of additional skill is evaluated?
5. What type of information does the author receive about the Patriots?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)