Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT responsible for conducting interviews at The Combine?
(b) Current players.
(d) General Managers.
2. What is the maximum length of time teams can interview players at The Combine?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) There is no limit.
3. Which sports use The Combine to select players?
(a) Only soccer.
(b) Football and baseball.
(c) Football and basketball.
(d) Only football.
4. What does Belichick want to do after the 2002 season to make the team work better?
(a) Overhaul the team.
(b) Hire new advisors.
(c) Get a new quarterback.
(d) Introduce new training.
5. For what college team is Belichick's father, Steve, the assistant coach?
(a) Andover Wesleyan.
(b) Notre Dame.
(c) U.S. Naval Academy.
(d) University of Oklahoma.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author, with whom is Tom Jackson friends?
2. Who does Belichick marry in 1978?
3. Aside from strengths and weaknesses, what does Belichick note about the players he evaluates following the 2002 season?
4. To what does Belichick contribute the 2002 loss to the Jets?
5. The author has the opportunity to follow the ___________ Patriots.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)