Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After discussing the players following the 2002 season, what type of view does the author say that Belichick and his staff develop regarding the team?
2. Which of the following player characteristics do Belichick and his staff not discuss following the 2002 season?
(a) Perceived future abilities.
3. What does Belichick want to do after the 2002 season to make the team work better?
(a) Overhaul the team.
(b) Hire new advisors.
(c) Get a new quarterback.
(d) Introduce new training.
4. How many interceptions does Drew Bledsoe throw in the December 8, 2002, game in Foxboro?
5. To what does Belichick attribute his losing his first head coach interview in 1989?
(a) Not placing enough value on excellence.
(b) Not being quick on his feet.
(c) Not realizing the value of promoting the team.
(d) Being too self confident.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which aspect of potential drafts is not discussed by scouts?
2. What position does Belichick play in 1971 at Andover Wesleyan?
3. What position does Steve Martin play for the Patriots?
4. What does Belichick expect his players to do when he asks them what has gone wrong with a play?
5. How does the author react to receiving authorization to write this book?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)