Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Belichick gives his quarterbacks a __-page test to analyze their reasoning.
2. Who considers the start of the 2002 Patriots season as "just bad football?"
(a) Bill Parcells.
(b) Tom Brady.
(c) Bill Belichick.
(d) Scott Pioli.
3. What position does Scott Pioli hold with the team?
(b) Assistant Coach.
(c) Special Teams Coach.
(d) Director of Player Personnel.
4. Belichick summarizes the Rams as having only ___ basic passing concepts.
5. How does the author behave when attending closed-door meetings?
(a) The author does not attend the meetings.
(b) The author attempts to blend in.
(c) The author asks questions.
(d) The author is loud and boisterous.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Scott Pioli refer to as ambulance chasers?
2. What does Bill Belichick expect from life, himself, his team, and his family?
3. On what position do the Patriots focus their defense in the 2001 Super Bowl?
4. What team does Mike Martz coach?
5. In what year does the author of the Patriot Reign propose the book's idea?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)