|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who intercepts a Kurt Warner pass to run it back for the first touchdown of the game?
(a) Adam Vinatieri.
(b) Scott Pioli.
(c) Ty Law.
(d) Tom Brady.
2. Super Bowl XXXVI begins with the Rams returning the opening kick ________ yards.
3. On what position do the Patriots focus their defense in the 2001 Super Bowl?
(b) Running Back.
4. What major event has occurred just before Adam Vinatieri is hired by the Patriots?
(a) The September 11th attacks.
(b) The withdrawal of troops from Iraq.
(c) The death of Farah Fawcett.
(d) The 200th anniversary of the Declaration of Independence.
5. What type of details does the author record about the Patriots?
(a) False information.
(b) Common knowledge.
(c) Expected details.
(d) Intimate details.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Rams tie the score in Super Bowl XXXVI with ______ left on the clock.
2. What type of organization is the Patriots franchise?
3. Belichick makes comments about Adam Vinatieri being his most ___________ player.
4. Bledsoe is not as important to the team's success as ________ thinks.
5. In what year does the author of the Patriot Reign propose the book's idea?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)