Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Rehbein die?
2. Who do Belichick and Rehbein choose as a backup Quarterback for the Patriots in the 2000 draft?
(a) Tom Brady.
(b) Eli Manning.
(c) Drew Bledsoe.
(d) Vince Young.
3. How far over their salary cap are the Patriots when they hire Belichick as head coach?
(a) 1 million dollars.
(b) 20 million dollars.
(c) 30 miollion dollars.
(d) 10 million dollars.
4. Why is Belichick not hired as head coach of the Patriots after Parcells leaves?
(a) Kraft thinks Belichick is too young.
(b) Belichick is too lazy.
(c) Kraft thinks Belichick's history with Parcells will cause problems.
(d) Belichick does not have enough experience.
5. The author has the opportunity to follow the ___________ Patriots.
(a) New England.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which quarterback plays in the 2001 AFC championship game?
2. How does the author's interaction with the Patriots compare with previous, similar interactions?
3. When Bill Parcells leaves the Patriots, what team does he immediately join?
4. Some of Bill Parcells' __________ are more notorious than actual football games.
5. What is Bill Belichick's role in the Patriots' organization?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)