|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is hired for the Head Coach position after Parcells leaves the Patriots?
(a) Romeo Crennel.
(b) Bill Belichick.
(c) Ted Marchibroda.
(d) Pete Carroll.
2. Bill Parcells leaves the Patriots before what Super Bowl?
3. For what price are the Patriots bought in 1994?
(a) $200 million.
(b) $0.2 million.
(c) $20 million.
(d) $2 million.
4. Who does Belichick marry in 1978?
(a) Marie Smith.
(b) Ellen Sandberg.
(c) Nicole Travern.
(d) Debby Clarke.
5. How does the author react to receiving authorization to write this book?
(a) The author is surprised.
(b) The author expected it.
(c) The author is upset.
(d) The author is ungracious.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position is Belichick given when Parcells leaves the Patriots?
2. The author has the opportunity to follow the ___________ Patriots.
3. Why does Belichick find it difficult to maintain an authority relationship with the players while working for the New York Jets?
4. For what college team is Belichick's father, Steve, the assistant coach?
5. What is Bill Belichick's role in the Patriots' organization?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)