|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Scott Pioli is whose son-in-law?
(a) Bill Belichick.
(b) Romeo Crennel.
(c) Bill Parcells.
(d) Robert Kraft.
2. What does Belichick do following the 2002 season before returning to evaluate the team?
(a) Goes to the mountains to think.
(b) He immediately starts on his evaluation.
(c) Takes a trip with his family.
(d) Has a strong drink.
3. How many additional draft picks do the Patriots get for losing Parcells?
4. Belichick summarizes the Rams as having only ___ basic passing concepts.
5. What percentage pay cut is Lawyer Milloy offered?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of "Patriot Reign: Bill Belichick, the Coaches, and the Players Who Built a Champion?"
2. Which sports use The Combine to select players?
3. What is the room called in which the coaches prepare for the actual player draft?
4. One talent scout describes the stress of always needing to have ______ ready when discussing the meeting on the Monday following the Jets game?
5. Which of the following player characteristics do Belichick and his staff not discuss following the 2002 season?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)