|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the maximum length of time teams can interview players at The Combine?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) There is no limit.
(d) 15 minutes.
2. In 1979, what team hires Belichick as their Special Teams Coach?
(a) The Dallas Cowboys.
(b) The New England Patriots.
(c) The New York Giants.
(d) The Detriot Lions.
3. What type of details does the author record about the Patriots?
(a) False information.
(b) Expected details.
(c) Intimate details.
(d) Common knowledge.
4. Aside from strengths and weaknesses, what does Belichick note about the players he evaluates following the 2002 season?
(b) Physical weakness.
(c) Mental errors.
5. What type of opinions must scouts possess?
(a) Mild opinions.
(b) Clear opinions.
(c) Proven opinions.
(d) Influenced opinions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do players wear to The Combine?
2. The Jets victory against what team ends the Patriots' wild card chance for the playoffs?
3. Belichick attempts to build his team based on a ______ structure.
4. What type of information does the author receive about the Patriots?
5. What play is used by the Patriots in their come-from-behind win over the Denver Broncos in 2003?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)