|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the author of "Patriot Reign: Bill Belichick, the Coaches, and the Players Who Built a Champion?"
(a) Michael Holley.
(b) Michele Hamberly.
(c) Martin Holliday.
(d) Matthew Handly.
2. During the beginning of Super Bowl XXXVI, Tom Brady plays ______ but consistently.
3. Who does Belichick marry in 1978?
(a) Debby Clarke.
(b) Nicole Travern.
(c) Marie Smith.
(d) Ellen Sandberg.
4. What injury does Tom Brady sustain during the 2002 season?
(a) A torn ACL.
(b) A separated shoulder.
(c) A broken collar bone.
(d) Turf toe.
5. Belichick works closely with Romeo Crennel and ______ to analyze the opponents' defensive strategies.
(a) Kurt Warner.
(b) Adam Vinatieri.
(c) Mike Martz.
(d) Ernie Adams.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bill Belichick's role in the Patriots' organization?
2. How do the Patriots' Coaches predict how the Cowboys' players will react to plays?
3. Belichick does not want to hear _________ during the meeting on the Monday following the Jets game?
4. How many interceptions does Drew Bledsoe throw in the December 8, 2002, game in Foxboro?
5. Belichick gives his quarterbacks a __-page test to analyze their reasoning.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)