|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the final score of the first game played by the Patriots in the 2003 season?
(a) 24-7 Patriots.
(b) 31-0 Patriots.
(c) 24-7 in favor of the opponent.
(d) 31-0 in favor of the opponent.
2. On the player dimension scale of 1 to 9, what is threshold for selecting a player?
3. How does Belichick feel following the 2003 Draft?
4. A __________ candidate must be able to be quantified using a uniform grading system.
5. How is the Drew Bledsoe's attitude during the 2001 season?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do behavior, athletic ability, learning, durability, and competitiveness have in common?
2. With whom does Scott Pioli work closely when selecting players?
3. Which quarterback plays in the 2001 AFC championship game?
4. How many players can a team interview at The Combine?
5. Who makes the only score in the third quarter of Super Bowl XXXVI?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)