|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author react to receiving authorization to write this book?
(a) The author is upset.
(b) The author is ungracious.
(c) The author expected it.
(d) The author is surprised.
2. What is Robert Kraft's role?
(a) Patriots' Special Teams Coach.
(b) Patriots' Owner.
(c) Patriots' fan.
(d) Patriots' Assistant Coach.
3. Belichick stresses what aspect of the Patriots going into Super Bowl XXXVI?
(a) The team aspect.
(b) The individual aspect.
(c) The Quarterback.
(d) The Kicker.
4. How does the author behave when attending closed-door meetings?
(a) The author is loud and boisterous.
(b) The author asks questions.
(c) The author attempts to blend in.
(d) The author does not attend the meetings.
5. Belichick does not want to hear _________ during the meeting on the Monday following the Jets game?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Belichick feel about hard work?
2. Belichick gives his quarterbacks a __-page test to analyze their reasoning.
3. What is on TV while the Patriots are participating in the Draft?
4. Why does Belichick find it difficult to maintain an authority relationship with the players while working for the New York Jets?
5. To what does Belichick contribute the 2002 loss to the Jets?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)