|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does the author of the Patriot Reign propose the book's idea?
2. What position does Steve Martin play for the Patriots?
(b) Defensive Tackle.
3. The Jets victory against what team ends the Patriots' wild card chance for the playoffs?
4. What do behavior, athletic ability, learning, durability, and competitiveness have in common?
(a) They are ways that Belichick evaluates his competitors.
(b) They are adjectives.
(c) They are characteristics of Belichick's children.
(d) They are factors taken into account when selecting players.
5. What type of player takes a toll on the team?
(a) High leadership.
(b) High performance.
(c) High energy.
(d) High maintenance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the score of Super Bowl XXXVI going into the half?
2. Belichick allows his vision of his team to be _______.
3. What position does Marshall Faulk play?
4. Who satisfies the skills criteria required by the Patriots for a quarterback?
5. What strategy is not effective against the Rams' quarterback?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)