|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what record do the Patriots begin to get what Holley terms "last year nostalgia?"
2. On what do the Patriots focus during The Combine in 2003?
(a) Determination and honesty.
(b) Balance and speed.
(c) Character and intelligence.
(d) Peformance and strength.
3. According to the author, with whom is Tom Jackson friends?
(a) Romeo Crennel.
(b) Bill Belichick.
(c) Drew Bledsoe.
(d) Bill Parcells.
4. Where does the live Draft occur?
(a) New York.
5. Which team is considered "the greatest show on turf"?
(a) St. Louis Rams.
(b) Denver Broncos.
(c) Dallas Cowboys.
(d) New England Patriots.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT responsible for conducting interviews at The Combine?
2. The Jets victory against what team ends the Patriots' wild card chance for the playoffs?
3. Belichick develops his team by rewarding _____.
4. How many players can a team interview at The Combine?
5. After Belichick graduates from Andover Wesleyan, with what team does he obtain a job?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)