|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Belichick want to do after the 2002 season to make the team work better?
(a) Introduce new training.
(b) Get a new quarterback.
(c) Overhaul the team.
(d) Hire new advisors.
2. Belichick works closely with Romeo Crennel and ______ to analyze the opponents' defensive strategies.
(a) Ernie Adams.
(b) Kurt Warner.
(c) Adam Vinatieri.
(d) Mike Martz.
3. For what college team is Belichick's father, Steve, the assistant coach?
(a) Notre Dame.
(b) Andover Wesleyan.
(c) U.S. Naval Academy.
(d) University of Oklahoma.
4. How does Belichick feel about hard work?
(a) He is frustrated by it.
(b) He thinks it is a waste of time.
(c) He truly respects it.
(d) He thinks it is not enough.
5. Where does Robert Kraft go to work after graduating from Columbia University?
(b) Johnson and Johnson.
(c) SP Richards.
(d) Baush and Lomb.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which players are up for discussion during the team's evaluation meeting following the 2002 season?
2. When Rehbein diee, what position does Belichick take over?
3. What type of organization is the Patriots franchise?
4. Belichick develops his team by rewarding _____.
5. The Jets victory against what team ends the Patriots' wild card chance for the playoffs?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)