|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the maximum length of time teams can interview players at The Combine?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) There is no limit.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 30 minutes.
2. For what price are the Patriots bought in 1994?
(a) $200 million.
(b) $0.2 million.
(c) $2 million.
(d) $20 million.
3. What play is used by the Patriots in their come-from-behind win over the Denver Broncos in 2003?
(a) A field goal.
(b) A blitz.
(c) An intentional sack.
(d) An intentional safety.
4. How many players can a team interview at The Combine?
5. Which sports use The Combine to select players?
(a) Football and basketball.
(b) Only soccer.
(c) Only football.
(d) Football and baseball.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Rehbein die?
2. Belichick is a strong believer in ___________-based rewards.
3. Who is hired for the Head Coach position after Parcells leaves the Patriots?
4. How does the author's interaction with the Patriots compare with previous, similar interactions?
5. Where does the live Draft occur?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)