|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is responsible for finding "the right kind of players" for the Patriots?
(a) Bill Belichick.
(b) Tom Brady.
(c) Scott Pioli.
(d) Norwood Smith.
2. Belichick attempts to build his team based on a ______ structure.
(b) High pay.
3. Belichick summarizes the Rams as having only ___ basic passing concepts.
4. The author has the opportunity to follow the ___________ Patriots.
(a) New England.
5. Tom Jackson makes a comment on ESPN that the Patriots ________.
(a) "Are prepared for the Super Bowl."
(b) "Love their team."
(c) "Hate their coach."
(d) "Want a new quarterback."
Short Answer Questions
1. What position does Scott Pioli hold with the team?
2. The Jets victory against what team ends the Patriots' wild card chance for the playoffs?
3. How does the author react to receiving authorization to write this book?
4. How many interceptions does Drew Bledsoe throw in the December 8, 2002, game in Foxboro?
5. What is Bill Belichick's role in the Patriots' organization?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)