|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What play is used by the Patriots in their come-from-behind win over the Denver Broncos in 2003?
(a) An intentional safety.
(b) A blitz.
(c) An intentional sack.
(d) A field goal.
2. Mike Martz is a ___________ scholar.
(b) Civil War.
3. What type of access does the author have to closed-door meetings?
(a) Some access.
(b) Open access.
(c) No access.
(d) Limited access.
4. How does Belichick treat those staff members who had worked with him at the Giants?
(a) He works them harder than the rest of the staff.
(b) Better than the rest of the staff.
(c) Worse than the rest of the staff.
(d) Without special favors.
5. Belichick is a strong believer in ___________-based rewards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of information does the author receive about the Patriots?
2. Belichick develops his team by rewarding _____.
3. Which sports use The Combine to select players?
4. On what do the Patriots focus during The Combine in 2003?
5. For what price are the Patriots bought in 1994?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)