|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the live Draft occur?
(c) New York.
2. What does Bill Belichick expect from life, himself, his team, and his family?
3. Who do Belichick and Rehbein choose as a backup Quarterback for the Patriots in the 2000 draft?
(a) Tom Brady.
(b) Eli Manning.
(c) Drew Bledsoe.
(d) Vince Young.
4. According to the author, with whom is Tom Jackson friends?
(a) Bill Belichick.
(b) Drew Bledsoe.
(c) Romeo Crennel.
(d) Bill Parcells.
5. Some of Bill Parcells' __________ are more notorious than actual football games.
(a) Fits of rage.
(b) Relationships with women.
(d) Press conferences.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Rehbein die?
2. Which columnist supports the decision to dismiss Lawyer Milloy?
3. What do Scott Pioli and Belichick discuss on the plane home from Super Bowl XXXVI?
4. Belichick attempts to build his team based on a ______ structure.
5. What is Robert Kraft's role?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)