|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Scott Pioli is whose son-in-law?
(a) Bill Parcells.
(b) Romeo Crennel.
(c) Bill Belichick.
(d) Robert Kraft.
2. What do Scott Pioli and Belichick discuss on the plane home from Super Bowl XXXVI?
(a) The next season.
(b) Which players to cut.
(c) How they do not like Kurt Warner.
(d) Their win over the Rams.
3. What type of player takes a toll on the team?
(a) High energy.
(b) High performance.
(c) High leadership.
(d) High maintenance.
4. Belichick develops his team by rewarding _____.
5. The Jets victory against what team ends the Patriots' wild card chance for the playoffs?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what team is Drew Bledsoe traded at the end of the 2001 season?
2. What does Belichick stress above all else during the 2002 Patriots' season?
3. Belichick attempts to build his team based on a ______ structure.
4. The Patriots have an 8-6 record going against the Jets in 2002 and have to win the next __ game(s) to guarantee making the playoffs.
5. Tom Brady thinks the Patriots can go undefeated in the 2002 season after an opening victory against which team?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)