|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position does Marshall Faulk play?
(b) Running Back.
2. How far over their salary cap are the Patriots when they hire Belichick as head coach?
(a) 30 miollion dollars.
(b) 20 million dollars.
(c) 10 million dollars.
(d) 1 million dollars.
3. What position does Belichick play in 1971 at Andover Wesleyan?
(b) Tight end.
(c) Defensive lineman.
4. What team do the Patriots play on December 8, 2002, in Foxboro?
(c) Buffalo Bills.
5. Which sports use The Combine to select players?
(a) Only football.
(b) Football and baseball.
(c) Football and basketball.
(d) Only soccer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Belichick not hired as head coach of the Patriots after Parcells leaves?
2. When Belichick looked for new players, he looked for talent and __________.
3. Which players are up for discussion during the team's evaluation meeting following the 2002 season?
4. Where is The Combine held?
5. How many interceptions does Drew Bledsoe throw in the December 8, 2002, game in Foxboro?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)