|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Belichick looked for new players, he looked for talent and __________.
(b) High expectations.
(c) Proven performance.
(d) Low salary.
2. From whom does the author receive authorization to write this book?
(a) Robert Kraft.
(b) Ted Marchibroda.
(c) Andy Weslyan.
(d) Bill Belichick.
3. What percentage pay cut is Lawyer Milloy offered?
4. Who scores during the winning play against the Miami Dolphins towards the end of the 2002 season?
(d) Ula Tuitiele.
5. Belichick gives his quarterbacks a __-page test to analyze their reasoning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the maximum length of time teams can interview players at The Combine?
2. What position does Marshall Faulk play?
3. What is on TV while the Patriots are participating in the Draft?
4. What type of organization is the Patriots franchise?
5. Which of the following players is dismissed following the 2002 season?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)