|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position does Marshall Faulk play?
(b) Running Back.
2. Why does Belichick find it difficult to maintain an authority relationship with the players while working for the New York Jets?
(a) He has low self-esteem.
(b) He is younger than many of them.
(c) He does not have enough experience.
(d) He does not understand what it is to be a player.
3. What type of opinions must scouts possess?
(a) Proven opinions.
(b) Influenced opinions.
(c) Clear opinions.
(d) Mild opinions.
4. How does Belichick treat those staff members who had worked with him at the Giants?
(a) Without special favors.
(b) Worse than the rest of the staff.
(c) He works them harder than the rest of the staff.
(d) Better than the rest of the staff.
5. After the Patriots win their 2003 game against the Cowboys, Belichick meets Parcells with _____.
(a) A first fight.
(b) A hug.
(c) A glare.
(d) Angry words.
Short Answer Questions
1. What strategy is not effective against the Rams' quarterback?
2. Which of the following is not a skill required by the Patriots when looking for a quarterback?
3. What percentage pay cut is Lawyer Milloy offered?
4. Tom Jackson makes a comment on ESPN that the Patriots ________.
5. Who do the Patriots play in the first game of the 2003 season?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)