|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the Patriots play in the first game of the 2003 season?
2. What percentage pay cut is Lawyer Milloy offered?
3. How far in advance does Belichick prepare for press conferences?
(a) 1 day.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 15 to 20 minutes.
(d) 0 minutes.
4. For what price are the Patriots bought in 1994?
(a) $0.2 million.
(b) $2 million.
(c) $200 million.
(d) $20 million.
5. Tom Brady thinks the Patriots can go undefeated in the 2002 season after an opening victory against which team?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which member of Belichick's staff had not worked with Parcells while with the Jets?
2. Which of the following is not a skill required by the Patriots when looking for a quarterback?
3. Why is Belichick not hired as head coach of the Patriots after Parcells leaves?
4. Who intercepts a Kurt Warner pass to run it back for the first touchdown of the game?
5. Where is Belichick born?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)