|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What team does Mike Martz coach?
(a) New England Patriots.
(b) Philadelphia Eagles.
(c) St. Louis Rams.
(d) Atlanta Falcons.
2. In what year does the author of the Patriot Reign propose the book's idea?
3. According to the author, with whom is Tom Jackson friends?
(a) Drew Bledsoe.
(b) Bill Parcells.
(c) Bill Belichick.
(d) Romeo Crennel.
4. What type of information does the author receive about the Patriots?
(a) Personal secrets.
(b) Day-to-day operations.
(c) No information.
(d) Proper media answers.
5. Which team is considered "the greatest show on turf"?
(a) St. Louis Rams.
(b) Denver Broncos.
(c) Dallas Cowboys.
(d) New England Patriots.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the beginning of Super Bowl XXXVI, Tom Brady plays ______ but consistently.
2. When the Patriots' head coach is dismissed in 2000, Kraft immediately starts the process to hire whom?
3. Belichick works closely with Romeo Crennel and ______ to analyze the opponents' defensive strategies.
4. What strategy is not effective against the Rams' quarterback?
5. How do the Patriots' Coaches predict how the Cowboys' players will react to plays?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)