|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Robert Kraft go to work after graduating from Columbia University?
(a) Baush and Lomb.
(c) Johnson and Johnson.
(d) SP Richards.
2. How does the author's interaction with the Patriots compare with previous, similar interactions?
(a) The author has less contact with the team.
(b) It is unprecedented.
(c) The author is not allowed to attend team meetings.
(d) The author has greater contact, but only with the owner.
3. Bill Parcells leaves the Patriots before what Super Bowl?
4. What major event has occurred just before Adam Vinatieri is hired by the Patriots?
(a) The withdrawal of troops from Iraq.
(b) The 200th anniversary of the Declaration of Independence.
(c) The September 11th attacks.
(d) The death of Farah Fawcett.
5. How many turnovers do the Rams have during the 2001 season?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of access does the author have to closed-door meetings?
2. Who does Belichick marry in 1978?
3. How is the Drew Bledsoe's attitude during the 2001 season?
4. To what team is Drew Bledsoe traded at the end of the 2001 season?
5. How does the author behave when attending closed-door meetings?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)