|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Rehbein diee, what position does Belichick take over?
(a) Quarterback Coach.
(b) Head of Player Personnel.
(d) No position.
2. Why does Bill Parcells leave the New England Patriots in 1997?
(a) Because he is offered a better position.
(b) Because he is constantly losing games.
(c) Because of tensions with Bill Belichick.
(d) Because of tensions with Robert Kraft.
3. What team does Mike Martz coach?
(a) Philadelphia Eagles.
(b) Atlanta Falcons.
(c) New England Patriots.
(d) St. Louis Rams.
4. Who do Belichick and Rehbein choose as a backup Quarterback for the Patriots in the 2000 draft?
(a) Tom Brady.
(b) Vince Young.
(c) Eli Manning.
(d) Drew Bledsoe.
5. Bledsoe is not as important to the team's success as ________ thinks.
(a) Dick Rehbein.
(b) Bill Parcells.
(c) Bill Belichick.
(d) The media.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what position do the Patriots focus their defense in the 2001 Super Bowl?
2. To what does Belichick attribute his losing his first head coach interview in 1989?
3. How does the author's interaction with the Patriots compare with previous, similar interactions?
4. When Bill Parcells leaves the Patriots, what team does he immediately join?
5. In 1979, what team hires Belichick as their Special Teams Coach?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)