|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far in advance does Belichick prepare for press conferences?
(a) 1 day.
(b) 0 minutes.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 15 to 20 minutes.
2. Belichick walks into a press conference having predicted what?
(a) Media topics and his responses.
(b) How many reporters will attend.
(d) His team performance in the upcoming game.
3. When the Patriots' head coach is dismissed in 2000, Kraft immediately starts the process to hire whom?
(a) Bill Parcells.
(b) Bill Belichick.
(c) Pete Carroll.
(d) Romeo Crennel.
4. When Rehbein diee, what position does Belichick take over?
(a) Quarterback Coach.
(b) No position.
(c) Head of Player Personnel.
5. Mike Martz is a ___________ scholar.
(c) Civil War.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position does Belichick play in 1971 at Andover Wesleyan?
2. After Belichick graduates from Andover Wesleyan, with what team does he obtain a job?
3. On what position do the Patriots focus their defense in the 2001 Super Bowl?
4. Where does Robert Kraft go to work after graduating from Columbia University?
5. To what does Belichick attribute his losing his first head coach interview in 1989?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)