|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bledsoe is not as important to the team's success as ________ thinks.
(a) Dick Rehbein.
(b) Bill Belichick.
(c) Bill Parcells.
(d) The media.
2. What is Bill Belichick's role in the Patriots' organization?
(a) He is the Director of Player Personnel.
(b) He is the Assistant Coach.
(c) He is the Quarterback.
(d) He is the Head Coach.
3. Who is the author of "Patriot Reign: Bill Belichick, the Coaches, and the Players Who Built a Champion?"
(a) Michael Holley.
(b) Michele Hamberly.
(c) Martin Holliday.
(d) Matthew Handly.
4. What does Bill Belichick expect from life, himself, his team, and his family?
5. What type of access does the author have to closed-door meetings?
(a) Open access.
(b) No access.
(c) Some access.
(d) Limited access.
Short Answer Questions
1. Belichick works closely with Romeo Crennel and ______ to analyze the opponents' defensive strategies.
2. In 1979, what team hires Belichick as their Special Teams Coach?
3. When Belichick looked for new players, he looked for talent and __________.
4. Belichick describes the head coaching position as what type of job?
5. After Belichick graduates from Andover Wesleyan, with what team does he obtain a job?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)