|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Belichick graduates from Andover Wesleyan, with what team does he obtain a job?
(a) The Baltimore Colts.
(b) The Dallas Cowboys.
(c) The Philadelphia Eagles.
(d) The New England Patriots.
2. What strategy is not effective against the Rams' quarterback?
(a) Zone Coverage.
(c) Man Coverage.
3. In what year does the author of the Patriot Reign propose the book's idea?
4. When Rehbein diee, what position does Belichick take over?
(a) No position.
(b) Quarterback Coach.
(d) Head of Player Personnel.
5. What is Robert Kraft's role?
(a) Patriots' Special Teams Coach.
(b) Patriots' Owner.
(c) Patriots' Assistant Coach.
(d) Patriots' fan.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the author react to receiving authorization to write this book?
2. Bill Parcells leaves the Patriots before what Super Bowl?
3. Who do Belichick and Rehbein choose as a backup Quarterback for the Patriots in the 2000 draft?
4. Belichick describes the head coaching position as what type of job?
5. Belichick walks into a press conference having predicted what?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)