|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the coach of the Patriots from 1997 through 2000 not mesh well with the team?
(a) He teaches well but does not manage.
(b) He expects too much.
(c) He expects too little.
(d) He manages but does not teach.
2. How is the Drew Bledsoe's attitude during the 2001 season?
3. How does the author behave when attending closed-door meetings?
(a) The author attempts to blend in.
(b) The author asks questions.
(c) The author does not attend the meetings.
(d) The author is loud and boisterous.
4. For what college team is Belichick's father, Steve, the assistant coach?
(a) University of Oklahoma.
(b) Notre Dame.
(c) Andover Wesleyan.
(d) U.S. Naval Academy.
5. Who is hired for the Head Coach position after Parcells leaves the Patriots?
(a) Bill Belichick.
(b) Pete Carroll.
(c) Ted Marchibroda.
(d) Romeo Crennel.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Belichick attribute his losing his first head coach interview in 1989?
2. For what price are the Patriots bought in 1994?
3. To what team is Drew Bledsoe traded at the end of the 2001 season?
4. What is Bill Belichick's role in the Patriots' organization?
5. Bill Parcells leaves the Patriots before what Super Bowl?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)