|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does the author of the Patriot Reign propose the book's idea?
2. Belichick is a strong believer in ___________-based rewards.
3. Bledsoe is not as important to the team's success as ________ thinks.
(a) Bill Parcells.
(b) Dick Rehbein.
(c) The media.
(d) Bill Belichick.
4. Belichick walks into a press conference having predicted what?
(a) Media topics and his responses.
(b) His team performance in the upcoming game.
(c) How many reporters will attend.
5. In 1979, what team hires Belichick as their Special Teams Coach?
(a) The Dallas Cowboys.
(b) The New England Patriots.
(c) The Detriot Lions.
(d) The New York Giants.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what position do the Patriots focus their defense in the 2001 Super Bowl?
2. Who is the author of "Patriot Reign: Bill Belichick, the Coaches, and the Players Who Built a Champion?"
3. When does Rehbein die?
4. What type of access does the author have to closed-door meetings?
5. To what does Belichick attribute his losing his first head coach interview in 1989?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)