|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Some of Bill Parcells' __________ are more notorious than actual football games.
(b) Relationships with women.
(c) Press conferences.
(d) Fits of rage.
2. What does Bill Belichick expect from life, himself, his team, and his family?
3. For what college team is Belichick's father, Steve, the assistant coach?
(a) U.S. Naval Academy.
(b) Andover Wesleyan.
(c) University of Oklahoma.
(d) Notre Dame.
4. On what position do the Patriots focus their defense in the 2001 Super Bowl?
(b) Running Back.
5. What position is Belichick given when Parcells leaves the Patriots?
(a) Patriots' Head Coach.
(b) He follows Parcells to his new team.
(c) Patriots' Assistant Coach.
(d) Patriots' Defensive Coordinator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Belichick makes comments about Adam Vinatieri being his most ___________ player.
2. The author has the opportunity to follow the ___________ Patriots.
3. When does Rehbein die?
4. Why does Belichick find it difficult to maintain an authority relationship with the players while working for the New York Jets?
5. Belichick summarizes the Rams as having only ___ basic passing concepts.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)