|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Belichick not hired as head coach of the Patriots after Parcells leaves?
(a) Belichick is too lazy.
(b) Kraft thinks Belichick is too young.
(c) Belichick does not have enough experience.
(d) Kraft thinks Belichick's history with Parcells will cause problems.
2. What is Robert Kraft's role?
(a) Patriots' Assistant Coach.
(b) Patriots' Owner.
(c) Patriots' Special Teams Coach.
(d) Patriots' fan.
3. For what price are the Patriots bought in 1994?
(a) $0.2 million.
(b) $2 million.
(c) $20 million.
(d) $200 million.
4. What type of organization is the Patriots franchise?
5. How many additional draft picks do the Patriots get for losing Parcells?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Belichick and Rehbein choose as a backup Quarterback for the Patriots in the 2000 draft?
2. How does the author's interaction with the Patriots compare with previous, similar interactions?
3. On what position do the Patriots focus their defense in the 2001 Super Bowl?
4. Where is Belichick born?
5. For what college team is Belichick's father, Steve, the assistant coach?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)