|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author has the opportunity to follow the ___________ Patriots.
(c) New England.
2. Belichick makes comments about Adam Vinatieri being his most ___________ player.
3. Why does the coach of the Patriots from 1997 through 2000 not mesh well with the team?
(a) He expects too little.
(b) He teaches well but does not manage.
(c) He expects too much.
(d) He manages but does not teach.
4. When does Rehbein die?
5. How many turnovers do the Rams have during the 2001 season?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Belichick looked for new players, he looked for talent and __________.
2. Some of Bill Parcells' __________ are more notorious than actual football games.
3. What type of organization is the Patriots franchise?
4. Mike Martz is a ___________ scholar.
5. How does the author behave when attending closed-door meetings?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)