|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Belichick describes the head coaching position as what type of job?
(a) A 24 hour a day job.
(b) An easy job.
(c) A 9 to 5 job.
(d) A hands-off job.
2. To what does Belichick attribute his losing his first head coach interview in 1989?
(a) Not realizing the value of promoting the team.
(b) Being too self confident.
(c) Not being quick on his feet.
(d) Not placing enough value on excellence.
3. How is the Drew Bledsoe's attitude during the 2001 season?
4. When does Rehbein die?
5. When Bill Parcells leaves the Patriots, what team does he immediately join?
(a) The Eagles.
(b) The Jets.
(c) The Falcons.
(d) The Cowboys.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position is Belichick given when Parcells leaves the Patriots?
2. How does the author behave when attending closed-door meetings?
3. When Rehbein diee, what position does Belichick take over?
4. Belichick works closely with Romeo Crennel and ______ to analyze the opponents' defensive strategies.
5. What type of access does the author have to closed-door meetings?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)