|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far over their salary cap are the Patriots when they hire Belichick as head coach?
(a) 10 million dollars.
(b) 20 million dollars.
(c) 30 miollion dollars.
(d) 1 million dollars.
2. Who is the author of "Patriot Reign: Bill Belichick, the Coaches, and the Players Who Built a Champion?"
(a) Michael Holley.
(b) Michele Hamberly.
(c) Martin Holliday.
(d) Matthew Handly.
3. How is the Drew Bledsoe's attitude during the 2001 season?
4. Belichick describes the head coaching position as what type of job?
(a) An easy job.
(b) A 9 to 5 job.
(c) A 24 hour a day job.
(d) A hands-off job.
5. To what team is Drew Bledsoe traded at the end of the 2001 season?
(a) The Buffalo Bills.
(b) The Philadelphia Eagles.
(c) The Detriot Lions.
(d) The Dallas Cowboys.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Belichick looked for new players, he looked for talent and __________.
2. After Belichick graduates from Andover Wesleyan, with what team does he obtain a job?
3. How many additional draft picks do the Patriots get for losing Parcells?
4. Which quarterback plays in the 2001 AFC championship game?
5. Belichick works closely with Romeo Crennel and ______ to analyze the opponents' defensive strategies.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)