|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position is Belichick given when Parcells leaves the Patriots?
(a) He follows Parcells to his new team.
(b) Patriots' Head Coach.
(c) Patriots' Defensive Coordinator.
(d) Patriots' Assistant Coach.
2. What is Robert Kraft's role?
(a) Patriots' Assistant Coach.
(b) Patriots' Owner.
(c) Patriots' Special Teams Coach.
(d) Patriots' fan.
3. What is Bill Belichick's role in the Patriots' organization?
(a) He is the Director of Player Personnel.
(b) He is the Head Coach.
(c) He is the Quarterback.
(d) He is the Assistant Coach.
4. Belichick is a strong believer in ___________-based rewards.
5. What type of access does the author have to closed-door meetings?
(a) No access.
(b) Some access.
(c) Limited access.
(d) Open access.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Belichick is hired by the New England Patriots, how is leadership and morale?
2. How does the author behave when attending closed-door meetings?
3. What does Bill Belichick expect from life, himself, his team, and his family?
4. What strategy is not effective against the Rams' quarterback?
5. In what year does the author of the Patriot Reign propose the book's idea?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)