|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does the author of the Patriot Reign propose the book's idea?
2. How far over their salary cap are the Patriots when they hire Belichick as head coach?
(a) 10 million dollars.
(b) 1 million dollars.
(c) 20 million dollars.
(d) 30 miollion dollars.
3. When Belichick looked for new players, he looked for talent and __________.
(a) Low salary.
(b) Proven performance.
(d) High expectations.
4. When Rehbein diee, what position does Belichick take over?
(a) No position.
(b) Head of Player Personnel.
(d) Quarterback Coach.
5. Why does the coach of the Patriots from 1997 through 2000 not mesh well with the team?
(a) He expects too much.
(b) He expects too little.
(c) He manages but does not teach.
(d) He teaches well but does not manage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What strategy is not effective against the Rams' quarterback?
2. When Belichick is hired by the New England Patriots, how is leadership and morale?
3. For what college team is Belichick's father, Steve, the assistant coach?
4. Which quarterback plays in the 2001 AFC championship game?
5. After Belichick graduates from Andover Wesleyan, with what team does he obtain a job?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)