|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Belichick walks into a press conference having predicted what?
(b) How many reporters will attend.
(c) His team performance in the upcoming game.
(d) Media topics and his responses.
2. When Bill Parcells leaves the Patriots, what team does he immediately join?
(a) The Cowboys.
(b) The Falcons.
(c) The Eagles.
(d) The Jets.
3. Who do Belichick and Rehbein choose as a backup Quarterback for the Patriots in the 2000 draft?
(a) Drew Bledsoe.
(b) Eli Manning.
(c) Vince Young.
(d) Tom Brady.
4. When does Rehbein die?
5. How is the Drew Bledsoe's attitude during the 2001 season?
Short Answer Questions
1. What position does Marshall Faulk play?
2. What type of information does the author receive about the Patriots?
3. What type of organization is the Patriots franchise?
4. What does Bill Belichick expect from life, himself, his team, and his family?
5. What is Robert Kraft's role?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)