|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bledsoe is not as important to the team's success as ________ thinks.
(a) The media.
(b) Bill Belichick.
(c) Bill Parcells.
(d) Dick Rehbein.
2. Where is Belichick born?
(b) West Virginia.
3. When Rehbein diee, what position does Belichick take over?
(b) Quarterback Coach.
(c) No position.
(d) Head of Player Personnel.
4. Belichick walks into a press conference having predicted what?
(b) Media topics and his responses.
(c) His team performance in the upcoming game.
(d) How many reporters will attend.
5. To what team is Drew Bledsoe traded at the end of the 2001 season?
(a) The Dallas Cowboys.
(b) The Detriot Lions.
(c) The Philadelphia Eagles.
(d) The Buffalo Bills.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Belichick attribute his losing his first head coach interview in 1989?
2. Mike Martz is a ___________ scholar.
3. What team does Mike Martz coach?
4. Who does Belichick marry in 1978?
5. For what college team is Belichick's father, Steve, the assistant coach?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)