|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bill Parcells leave the New England Patriots in 1997?
(a) Because he is offered a better position.
(b) Because he is constantly losing games.
(c) Because of tensions with Bill Belichick.
(d) Because of tensions with Robert Kraft.
2. After Belichick graduates from Andover Wesleyan, with what team does he obtain a job?
(a) The Philadelphia Eagles.
(b) The New England Patriots.
(c) The Baltimore Colts.
(d) The Dallas Cowboys.
3. What type of access does the author have to closed-door meetings?
(a) Some access.
(b) Open access.
(c) No access.
(d) Limited access.
4. The author has the opportunity to follow the ___________ Patriots.
(d) New England.
5. Why is Belichick not hired as head coach of the Patriots after Parcells leaves?
(a) Belichick does not have enough experience.
(b) Kraft thinks Belichick is too young.
(c) Belichick is too lazy.
(d) Kraft thinks Belichick's history with Parcells will cause problems.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what college team is Belichick's father, Steve, the assistant coach?
2. Which quarterback plays in the 2001 AFC championship game?
3. To what team is Drew Bledsoe traded at the end of the 2001 season?
4. When does Rehbein die?
5. Which team is considered "the greatest show on turf"?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)