|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Belichick is a strong believer in ___________-based rewards.
2. When Belichick is hired by the New England Patriots, how is leadership and morale?
(a) There is no leadership but high morale.
(b) There is leadership and high morale.
(c) There is leadership but no morale.
(d) There is no leadership and morale is low.
3. Why is Belichick not hired as head coach of the Patriots after Parcells leaves?
(a) Belichick does not have enough experience.
(b) Kraft thinks Belichick is too young.
(c) Kraft thinks Belichick's history with Parcells will cause problems.
(d) Belichick is too lazy.
4. How many turnovers do the Rams have during the 2001 season?
5. Bill Parcells leaves the Patriots before what Super Bowl?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Robert Kraft go to work after graduating from Columbia University?
2. On what position do the Patriots focus their defense in the 2001 Super Bowl?
3. When Bill Parcells leaves the Patriots, what team does he immediately join?
4. Belichick makes comments about Adam Vinatieri being his most ___________ player.
5. How far in advance does Belichick prepare for press conferences?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)