Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which columnist supports the decision to dismiss Lawyer Milloy?
(a) Randy Cross.
(b) Rush Limbaugh.
(c) Jim Donovan.
(d) Howard Stern.
2. Which of the following policies does Belichick adopt in regards to the Patriots?
(a) Anger Management.
(b) Experience Priviledging.
(c) Supreme Professionalism.
(d) Live and Let Live.
3. Who do the Patriots play in the first game of the 2003 season?
4. What type of player takes a toll on the team?
(a) High maintenance.
(b) High energy.
(c) High performance.
(d) High leadership.
5. In 1979, what team hires Belichick as their Special Teams Coach?
(a) The New York Giants.
(b) The New England Patriots.
(c) The Detriot Lions.
(d) The Dallas Cowboys.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the come-from-behind victory against the Denver Broncos in 2003, the Denver coach says he is ________.
2. Why does Belichick find it difficult to maintain an authority relationship with the players while working for the New York Jets?
3. A __________ candidate must be able to be quantified using a uniform grading system.
4. How many games does Belichick have each of his coaches review in order for him to critique their evaluations?
5. The author has the opportunity to follow the ___________ Patriots.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)