|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many games does Belichick have each of his coaches review in order for him to critique their evaluations?
2. What does Belichick do following the 2002 season before returning to evaluate the team?
(a) Has a strong drink.
(b) Goes to the mountains to think.
(c) Takes a trip with his family.
(d) He immediately starts on his evaluation.
3. How far over their salary cap are the Patriots when they hire Belichick as head coach?
(a) 30 miollion dollars.
(b) 1 million dollars.
(c) 20 million dollars.
(d) 10 million dollars.
4. Belichick summarizes the Rams as having only ___ basic passing concepts.
5. Where is Belichick born?
(c) West Virginia.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what position do the Patriots focus their defense in the 2001 Super Bowl?
2. In 1979, what team hires Belichick as their Special Teams Coach?
3. Which players are up for discussion during the team's evaluation meeting following the 2002 season?
4. To what does Belichick attribute his losing his first head coach interview in 1989?
5. One talent scout describes the stress of always needing to have ______ ready when discussing the meeting on the Monday following the Jets game?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)