|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which team is considered "the greatest show on turf"?
(a) St. Louis Rams.
(b) Denver Broncos.
(c) New England Patriots.
(d) Dallas Cowboys.
2. What team do the Patriots play on December 8, 2002, in Foxboro?
(a) Buffalo Bills.
3. Who feels vulnerable during the meeting on the Monday following the Jets game?
(a) Low performers.
(c) High paid players.
(d) Tom Brady.
4. How far in advance does Belichick prepare for press conferences?
(a) 1 day.
(b) 0 minutes.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 15 to 20 minutes.
5. Belichick makes comments about Adam Vinatieri being his most ___________ player.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position does Marshall Faulk play?
2. What position does Adam Vinatieri play?
3. How does Belichick treat those staff members who had worked with him at the Giants?
4. Belichick summarizes the Rams as having only ___ basic passing concepts.
5. What does Bill Belichick expect from life, himself, his team, and his family?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)