|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who feels vulnerable during the meeting on the Monday following the Jets game?
(a) Low performers.
(c) High paid players.
(d) Tom Brady.
2. Belichick works closely with Romeo Crennel and ______ to analyze the opponents' defensive strategies.
(a) Kurt Warner.
(b) Mike Martz.
(c) Adam Vinatieri.
(d) Ernie Adams.
3. To what does Belichick attribute his losing his first head coach interview in 1989?
(a) Not being quick on his feet.
(b) Not realizing the value of promoting the team.
(c) Being too self confident.
(d) Not placing enough value on excellence.
4. What does Belichick want to do after the 2002 season to make the team work better?
(a) Get a new quarterback.
(b) Introduce new training.
(c) Overhaul the team.
(d) Hire new advisors.
5. Who do Belichick and Rehbein choose as a backup Quarterback for the Patriots in the 2000 draft?
(a) Vince Young.
(b) Drew Bledsoe.
(c) Tom Brady.
(d) Eli Manning.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Belichick treat those staff members who had worked with him at the Giants?
2. How does Belichick feel about hard work?
3. What does Belichick do following the 2002 season before returning to evaluate the team?
4. How is the Drew Bledsoe's attitude during the 2001 season?
5. Belichick summarizes the Rams as having only ___ basic passing concepts.
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)