|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What team do the Patriots play on December 8, 2002, in Foxboro?
(c) Buffalo Bills.
2. To what does Belichick attribute his losing his first head coach interview in 1989?
(a) Not being quick on his feet.
(b) Being too self confident.
(c) Not placing enough value on excellence.
(d) Not realizing the value of promoting the team.
3. Who is responsible for finding "the right kind of players" for the Patriots?
(a) Norwood Smith.
(b) Scott Pioli.
(c) Bill Belichick.
(d) Tom Brady.
4. How does Belichick feel about hard work?
(a) He thinks it is a waste of time.
(b) He is frustrated by it.
(c) He truly respects it.
(d) He thinks it is not enough.
5. What strategy is not effective against the Rams' quarterback?
(c) Man Coverage.
(d) Zone Coverage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Belichick allows his vision of his team to be _______.
2. Belichick summarizes the Rams as having only ___ basic passing concepts.
3. Where is Belichick born?
4. Which of the following players is dismissed following the 2002 season?
5. When Belichick looked for new players, he looked for talent and __________.
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)