|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Belichick is a strong believer in ___________-based rewards.
2. One talent scout describes the stress of always needing to have ______ ready when discussing the meeting on the Monday following the Jets game?
(a) Potential talent.
3. Who feels vulnerable during the meeting on the Monday following the Jets game?
(a) Tom Brady.
(b) Low performers.
(d) High paid players.
4. To what does Belichick attribute his losing his first head coach interview in 1989?
(a) Not being quick on his feet.
(b) Not placing enough value on excellence.
(c) Not realizing the value of promoting the team.
(d) Being too self confident.
5. Which of the following players is dismissed following the 2002 season?
(a) Drew Bledsoe.
(b) Adam Vinatieri.
(c) Patrick Pass.
(d) Tom Brady.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the Drew Bledsoe's attitude during the 2001 season?
2. Which quarterback plays in the 2001 AFC championship game?
3. Belichick makes comments about Adam Vinatieri being his most ___________ player.
4. Who considers the start of the 2002 Patriots season as "just bad football?"
5. Which team is considered "the greatest show on turf"?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)