|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Belichick do following the 2002 season before returning to evaluate the team?
(a) He immediately starts on his evaluation.
(b) Goes to the mountains to think.
(c) Takes a trip with his family.
(d) Has a strong drink.
2. Belichick allows his vision of his team to be _______.
3. How many games does Belichick have each of his coaches review in order for him to critique their evaluations?
4. Belichick walks into a press conference having predicted what?
(a) His team performance in the upcoming game.
(b) Media topics and his responses.
(d) How many reporters will attend.
5. What team does Mike Martz coach?
(a) Atlanta Falcons.
(b) St. Louis Rams.
(c) New England Patriots.
(d) Philadelphia Eagles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Belichick does not want to hear _________ during the meeting on the Monday following the Jets game?
2. In 1979, what team hires Belichick as their Special Teams Coach?
3. To what does Belichick attribute his losing his first head coach interview in 1989?
4. Bledsoe is not as important to the team's success as ________ thinks.
5. How does Belichick feel about hard work?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)