|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many interceptions does Drew Bledsoe throw in the December 8, 2002, game in Foxboro?
2. How is the Drew Bledsoe's attitude during the 2001 season?
3. How does Belichick feel about hard work?
(a) He is frustrated by it.
(b) He truly respects it.
(c) He thinks it is not enough.
(d) He thinks it is a waste of time.
4. What major event has occurred just before Adam Vinatieri is hired by the Patriots?
(a) The withdrawal of troops from Iraq.
(b) The death of Farah Fawcett.
(c) The 200th anniversary of the Declaration of Independence.
(d) The September 11th attacks.
5. Why does Belichick find it difficult to maintain an authority relationship with the players while working for the New York Jets?
(a) He does not have enough experience.
(b) He does not understand what it is to be a player.
(c) He is younger than many of them.
(d) He has low self-esteem.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what team is Drew Bledsoe traded at the end of the 2001 season?
2. What position does Adam Vinatieri play?
3. How many additional draft picks do the Patriots get for losing Parcells?
4. Belichick is a strong believer in ___________-based rewards.
5. On what date in 2002 does Belichick's staff meet at the local Sheraton hotel?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)