|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What major event has occurred just before Adam Vinatieri is hired by the Patriots?
(a) The death of Farah Fawcett.
(b) The September 11th attacks.
(c) The withdrawal of troops from Iraq.
(d) The 200th anniversary of the Declaration of Independence.
2. Why does Belichick find it difficult to maintain an authority relationship with the players while working for the New York Jets?
(a) He has low self-esteem.
(b) He is younger than many of them.
(c) He does not understand what it is to be a player.
(d) He does not have enough experience.
3. Who does Scott Pioli refer to as ambulance chasers?
(a) Free agents.
(b) Bill Belichick.
(d) Football coaches.
4. On what date in 2002 does Belichick's staff meet at the local Sheraton hotel?
(a) December 7.
(b) September 4.
(c) October 24.
(d) November 16.
5. What does Belichick expect his players to do when he asks them what has gone wrong with a play?
(a) Answer him.
(b) Ignore him.
(c) Listen to him.
(d) Question him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Belichick works closely with Romeo Crennel and ______ to analyze the opponents' defensive strategies.
2. Mike Martz is a ___________ scholar.
3. To what does Belichick attribute his losing his first head coach interview in 1989?
4. How far in advance does Belichick prepare for press conferences?
5. What strategy is not effective against the Rams' quarterback?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)