|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Belichick gives his quarterbacks a __-page test to analyze their reasoning.
2. Bledsoe is not as important to the team's success as ________ thinks.
(a) The media.
(b) Bill Belichick.
(c) Dick Rehbein.
(d) Bill Parcells.
3. What team does Mike Martz coach?
(a) New England Patriots.
(b) Philadelphia Eagles.
(c) Atlanta Falcons.
(d) St. Louis Rams.
4. What does Belichick want to do after the 2002 season to make the team work better?
(a) Hire new advisors.
(b) Overhaul the team.
(c) Introduce new training.
(d) Get a new quarterback.
5. How does Belichick feel about hard work?
(a) He is frustrated by it.
(b) He thinks it is a waste of time.
(c) He thinks it is not enough.
(d) He truly respects it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Belichick allows his vision of his team to be _______.
2. How is the Drew Bledsoe's attitude during the 2001 season?
3. What does Belichick expect his players to do when he asks them what has gone wrong with a play?
4. Who do Belichick and Rehbein choose as a backup Quarterback for the Patriots in the 2000 draft?
5. What position does Adam Vinatieri play?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)