|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bledsoe is not as important to the team's success as ________ thinks.
(a) Bill Belichick.
(b) The media.
(c) Dick Rehbein.
(d) Bill Parcells.
2. How many interceptions does Drew Bledsoe throw in the December 8, 2002, game in Foxboro?
3. One talent scout describes the stress of always needing to have ______ ready when discussing the meeting on the Monday following the Jets game?
(d) Potential talent.
4. When does Rehbein die?
5. What team do the Patriots play on December 8, 2002, in Foxboro?
(c) Buffalo Bills.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what team is Drew Bledsoe traded at the end of the 2001 season?
2. Which of the following players is dismissed following the 2002 season?
3. How far over their salary cap are the Patriots when they hire Belichick as head coach?
4. How does Belichick feel about hard work?
5. To what does Belichick attribute his losing his first head coach interview in 1989?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)