|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following players is dismissed following the 2002 season?
(a) Drew Bledsoe.
(b) Tom Brady.
(c) Patrick Pass.
(d) Adam Vinatieri.
2. Belichick walks into a press conference having predicted what?
(a) Media topics and his responses.
(c) How many reporters will attend.
(d) His team performance in the upcoming game.
3. Aside from strengths and weaknesses, what does Belichick note about the players he evaluates following the 2002 season?
(b) Mental errors.
(c) Physical weakness.
4. To what team is Drew Bledsoe traded at the end of the 2001 season?
(a) The Dallas Cowboys.
(b) The Buffalo Bills.
(c) The Philadelphia Eagles.
(d) The Detriot Lions.
5. One talent scout describes the stress of always needing to have ______ ready when discussing the meeting on the Monday following the Jets game?
(b) Potential talent.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Belichick treat those staff members who had worked with him at the Giants?
2. When Rehbein diee, what position does Belichick take over?
3. Belichick does not want to hear _________ during the meeting on the Monday following the Jets game?
4. After discussing the players following the 2002 season, what type of view does the author say that Belichick and his staff develop regarding the team?
5. How far over their salary cap are the Patriots when they hire Belichick as head coach?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)