|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Rehbein die?
2. Belichick describes the head coaching position as what type of job?
(a) A 9 to 5 job.
(b) An easy job.
(c) A 24 hour a day job.
(d) A hands-off job.
3. How many additional draft picks do the Patriots get for losing Parcells?
4. What does Belichick do following the 2002 season before returning to evaluate the team?
(a) Has a strong drink.
(b) He immediately starts on his evaluation.
(c) Takes a trip with his family.
(d) Goes to the mountains to think.
5. What strategy is not effective against the Rams' quarterback?
(c) Man Coverage.
(d) Zone Coverage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What team do the Patriots play on December 8, 2002, in Foxboro?
2. Who considers the start of the 2002 Patriots season as "just bad football?"
3. How is the Drew Bledsoe's attitude during the 2001 season?
4. Belichick gives his quarterbacks a __-page test to analyze their reasoning.
5. Belichick works closely with Romeo Crennel and ______ to analyze the opponents' defensive strategies.
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)