|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Rehbein diee, what position does Belichick take over?
(a) Head of Player Personnel.
(b) No position.
(c) Quarterback Coach.
2. Belichick allows his vision of his team to be _______.
3. How many turnovers do the Rams have during the 2001 season?
4. What does Belichick expect his players to do when he asks them what has gone wrong with a play?
(a) Listen to him.
(b) Answer him.
(c) Ignore him.
(d) Question him.
5. Which of the following players is dismissed following the 2002 season?
(a) Tom Brady.
(b) Patrick Pass.
(c) Drew Bledsoe.
(d) Adam Vinatieri.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which players are up for discussion during the team's evaluation meeting following the 2002 season?
2. After Belichick graduates from Andover Wesleyan, with what team does he obtain a job?
3. Belichick describes the head coaching position as what type of job?
4. For what college team is Belichick's father, Steve, the assistant coach?
5. Who feels vulnerable during the meeting on the Monday following the Jets game?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)