|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Belichick stress above all else during the 2002 Patriots' season?
(a) Special teams.
(c) Complicated strategy.
2. Who is responsible for finding "the right kind of players" for the Patriots?
(a) Bill Belichick.
(b) Scott Pioli.
(c) Tom Brady.
(d) Norwood Smith.
3. When Belichick looked for new players, he looked for talent and __________.
(b) Proven performance.
(c) Low salary.
(d) High expectations.
4. How far in advance does Belichick prepare for press conferences?
(a) 15 to 20 minutes.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 0 minutes.
(d) 1 day.
5. After discussing the players following the 2002 season, what type of view does the author say that Belichick and his staff develop regarding the team?
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1979, what team hires Belichick as their Special Teams Coach?
2. When Rehbein diee, what position does Belichick take over?
3. Belichick gives his quarterbacks a __-page test to analyze their reasoning.
4. When does Rehbein die?
5. Bledsoe is not as important to the team's success as ________ thinks.
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)