|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Belichick stress above all else during the 2002 Patriots' season?
(b) Special teams.
(c) Complicated strategy.
2. What does Belichick do following the 2002 season before returning to evaluate the team?
(a) Has a strong drink.
(b) Takes a trip with his family.
(c) Goes to the mountains to think.
(d) He immediately starts on his evaluation.
3. Who considers the start of the 2002 Patriots season as "just bad football?"
(a) Bill Parcells.
(b) Scott Pioli.
(c) Bill Belichick.
(d) Tom Brady.
4. In 1979, what team hires Belichick as their Special Teams Coach?
(a) The Dallas Cowboys.
(b) The New York Giants.
(c) The Detriot Lions.
(d) The New England Patriots.
5. How far in advance does Belichick prepare for press conferences?
(a) 0 minutes.
(b) 1 day.
(c) 15 to 20 minutes.
(d) 2 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who feels vulnerable during the meeting on the Monday following the Jets game?
2. Belichick summarizes the Rams as having only ___ basic passing concepts.
3. How many games does Belichick have each of his coaches review in order for him to critique their evaluations?
4. Who does Scott Pioli refer to as ambulance chasers?
5. After Belichick graduates from Andover Wesleyan, with what team does he obtain a job?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)