|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bledsoe is not as important to the team's success as ________ thinks.
(a) The media.
(b) Dick Rehbein.
(c) Bill Parcells.
(d) Bill Belichick.
2. Who feels vulnerable during the meeting on the Monday following the Jets game?
(a) High paid players.
(b) Tom Brady.
(c) Low performers.
3. What position does Adam Vinatieri play?
4. What position does Belichick play in 1971 at Andover Wesleyan?
(b) Tight end.
(c) Defensive lineman.
5. Which of the following player characteristics do Belichick and his staff not discuss following the 2002 season?
(d) Perceived future abilities.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Belichick is hired by the New England Patriots, how is leadership and morale?
2. How far over their salary cap are the Patriots when they hire Belichick as head coach?
3. What position does Marshall Faulk play?
4. Belichick does not want to hear _________ during the meeting on the Monday following the Jets game?
5. Which team is considered "the greatest show on turf"?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)