|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what team is Drew Bledsoe traded at the end of the 2001 season?
(a) The Buffalo Bills.
(b) The Dallas Cowboys.
(c) The Detriot Lions.
(d) The Philadelphia Eagles.
2. Belichick gives his quarterbacks a __-page test to analyze their reasoning.
3. When Belichick looked for new players, he looked for talent and __________.
(a) High expectations.
(b) Low salary.
(c) Proven performance.
4. One talent scout describes the stress of always needing to have ______ ready when discussing the meeting on the Monday following the Jets game?
(b) Potential talent.
5. After discussing the players following the 2002 season, what type of view does the author say that Belichick and his staff develop regarding the team?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Belichick stress above all else during the 2002 Patriots' season?
2. What team do the Patriots play on December 8, 2002, in Foxboro?
3. What type of meeting does Belichick hold on the Monday following the Jets game?
4. Who is responsible for finding "the right kind of players" for the Patriots?
5. How far in advance does Belichick prepare for press conferences?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)