|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who considers the start of the 2002 Patriots season as "just bad football?"
(a) Bill Parcells.
(b) Tom Brady.
(c) Scott Pioli.
(d) Bill Belichick.
2. On what position do the Patriots focus their defense in the 2001 Super Bowl?
(a) Running Back.
3. To what does Belichick attribute his losing his first head coach interview in 1989?
(a) Not being quick on his feet.
(b) Being too self confident.
(c) Not placing enough value on excellence.
(d) Not realizing the value of promoting the team.
4. How many interceptions does Drew Bledsoe throw in the December 8, 2002, game in Foxboro?
5. Belichick describes the head coaching position as what type of job?
(a) A hands-off job.
(b) A 9 to 5 job.
(c) A 24 hour a day job.
(d) An easy job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Belichick born?
2. Belichick makes comments about Adam Vinatieri being his most ___________ player.
3. Belichick is a strong believer in ___________-based rewards.
4. Belichick summarizes the Rams as having only ___ basic passing concepts.
5. For what college team is Belichick's father, Steve, the assistant coach?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)