|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Belichick works closely with Romeo Crennel and ______ to analyze the opponents' defensive strategies.
(a) Adam Vinatieri.
(b) Ernie Adams.
(c) Mike Martz.
(d) Kurt Warner.
2. On what date in 2002 does Belichick's staff meet at the local Sheraton hotel?
(a) December 7.
(b) September 4.
(c) November 16.
(d) October 24.
3. When does Rehbein die?
4. When Rehbein diee, what position does Belichick take over?
(b) Head of Player Personnel.
(c) Quarterback Coach.
(d) No position.
5. Bledsoe is not as important to the team's success as ________ thinks.
(a) Bill Parcells.
(b) Dick Rehbein.
(c) The media.
(d) Bill Belichick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Belichick summarizes the Rams as having only ___ basic passing concepts.
2. Who is responsible for finding "the right kind of players" for the Patriots?
3. Belichick walks into a press conference having predicted what?
4. Which players are up for discussion during the team's evaluation meeting following the 2002 season?
5. How many interceptions does Drew Bledsoe throw in the December 8, 2002, game in Foxboro?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)