|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far over their salary cap are the Patriots when they hire Belichick as head coach?
(a) 20 million dollars.
(b) 30 miollion dollars.
(c) 10 million dollars.
(d) 1 million dollars.
2. What position does Belichick play in 1971 at Andover Wesleyan?
(a) Defensive lineman.
(b) Tight end.
3. What does Bill Belichick expect from life, himself, his team, and his family?
4. When Belichick is hired by the New England Patriots, how is leadership and morale?
(a) There is leadership but no morale.
(b) There is leadership and high morale.
(c) There is no leadership and morale is low.
(d) There is no leadership but high morale.
5. Who do Belichick and Rehbein choose as a backup Quarterback for the Patriots in the 2000 draft?
(a) Tom Brady.
(b) Eli Manning.
(c) Vince Young.
(d) Drew Bledsoe.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many games does Belichick have each of his coaches review in order for him to critique their evaluations?
2. How is the Drew Bledsoe's attitude during the 2001 season?
3. How many interceptions does Drew Bledsoe throw in the December 8, 2002, game in Foxboro?
4. In 1979, what team hires Belichick as their Special Teams Coach?
5. After discussing the players following the 2002 season, what type of view does the author say that Belichick and his staff develop regarding the team?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)