|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many games does Belichick have each of his coaches review in order for him to critique their evaluations?
2. Belichick does not want to hear _________ during the meeting on the Monday following the Jets game?
3. What type of meeting does Belichick hold on the Monday following the Jets game?
4. Belichick allows his vision of his team to be _______.
5. After Belichick graduates from Andover Wesleyan, with what team does he obtain a job?
(a) The New England Patriots.
(b) The Baltimore Colts.
(c) The Dallas Cowboys.
(d) The Philadelphia Eagles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Aside from strengths and weaknesses, what does Belichick note about the players he evaluates following the 2002 season?
2. For what college team is Belichick's father, Steve, the assistant coach?
3. Who is responsible for finding "the right kind of players" for the Patriots?
4. Who considers the start of the 2002 Patriots season as "just bad football?"
5. Belichick walks into a press conference having predicted what?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)