|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author, with whom is Tom Jackson friends?
(a) Bill Belichick.
(b) Drew Bledsoe.
(c) Bill Parcells.
(d) Romeo Crennel.
2. Belichick develops his team by rewarding _____.
3. The Jets victory against what team ends the Patriots' wild card chance for the playoffs?
4. Who do Belichick and Rehbein choose as a backup Quarterback for the Patriots in the 2000 draft?
(a) Eli Manning.
(b) Tom Brady.
(c) Vince Young.
(d) Drew Bledsoe.
5. Who scores during the winning play against the Miami Dolphins towards the end of the 2002 season?
(b) Ula Tuitiele.
Short Answer Questions
1. What percentage pay cut is Lawyer Milloy offered?
2. What position does Steve Martin play for the Patriots?
3. Which quarterback plays in the 2001 AFC championship game?
4. Which of the following policies does Belichick adopt in regards to the Patriots?
5. The Patriots have an 8-6 record going against the Jets in 2002 and have to win the next __ game(s) to guarantee making the playoffs.
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)