|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the Drew Bledsoe's attitude during the 2001 season?
2. The Patriots have an 8-6 record going against the Jets in 2002 and have to win the next __ game(s) to guarantee making the playoffs.
3. When Belichick is hired by the New England Patriots, how is leadership and morale?
(a) There is no leadership and morale is low.
(b) There is leadership and high morale.
(c) There is no leadership but high morale.
(d) There is leadership but no morale.
4. To what team is Drew Bledsoe traded at the end of the 2001 season?
(a) The Dallas Cowboys.
(b) The Buffalo Bills.
(c) The Philadelphia Eagles.
(d) The Detriot Lions.
5. Belichick develops his team by rewarding _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the final score of the first game played by the Patriots in the 2003 season?
2. At what record do the Patriots begin to get what Holley terms "last year nostalgia?"
3. Coach Belichick proves to be an expert at matching player abilities with their ________.
4. Tom Jackson makes a comment on ESPN that the Patriots ________.
5. How many additional draft picks do the Patriots get for losing Parcells?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)