|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following policies does Belichick adopt in regards to the Patriots?
(a) Live and Let Live.
(b) Anger Management.
(c) Supreme Professionalism.
(d) Experience Priviledging.
2. When Rehbein diee, what position does Belichick take over?
(a) Head of Player Personnel.
(b) Quarterback Coach.
(d) No position.
3. What injury does Tom Brady sustain during the 2002 season?
(a) Turf toe.
(b) A separated shoulder.
(c) A torn ACL.
(d) A broken collar bone.
4. When Belichick is hired by the New England Patriots, how is leadership and morale?
(a) There is no leadership but high morale.
(b) There is leadership and high morale.
(c) There is no leadership and morale is low.
(d) There is leadership but no morale.
5. Tom Jackson makes a comment on ESPN that the Patriots ________.
(a) "Want a new quarterback."
(b) "Love their team."
(c) "Hate their coach."
(d) "Are prepared for the Super Bowl."
Short Answer Questions
1. Which columnist supports the decision to dismiss Lawyer Milloy?
2. Tom Brady thinks the Patriots can go undefeated in the 2002 season after an opening victory against which team?
3. What percentage pay cut is Lawyer Milloy offered?
4. What position does Steve Martin play for the Patriots?
5. Why is Steve Martin fired by the Patriots?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)