|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Rehbein diee, what position does Belichick take over?
(a) Head of Player Personnel.
(b) No position.
(d) Quarterback Coach.
2. The Jets victory against what team ends the Patriots' wild card chance for the playoffs?
3. The author describes the 2002 Patriots as ___________.
4. Belichick attempts to build his team based on a ______ structure.
(b) High pay.
5. Bledsoe is not as important to the team's success as ________ thinks.
(a) The media.
(b) Bill Belichick.
(c) Bill Parcells.
(d) Dick Rehbein.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Belichick looked for new players, he looked for talent and __________.
2. Which columnist supports the decision to dismiss Lawyer Milloy?
3. How is the Drew Bledsoe's attitude during the 2001 season?
4. Belichick is a strong believer in ___________-based rewards.
5. Belichick expects his players to play _______.
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)