|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Rehbein die?
2. Belichick attempts to build his team based on a ______ structure.
(d) High pay.
3. What is the final score of the first game played by the Patriots in the 2003 season?
(a) 24-7 Patriots.
(b) 31-0 Patriots.
(c) 31-0 in favor of the opponent.
(d) 24-7 in favor of the opponent.
4. Which of the following policies does Belichick adopt in regards to the Patriots?
(a) Experience Priviledging.
(b) Anger Management.
(c) Supreme Professionalism.
(d) Live and Let Live.
5. Bledsoe is not as important to the team's success as ________ thinks.
(a) Bill Belichick.
(b) Dick Rehbein.
(c) Bill Parcells.
(d) The media.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Belichick contribute the 2002 loss to the Jets?
2. Tom Brady thinks the Patriots can go undefeated in the 2002 season after an opening victory against which team?
3. How many new players do the Patriots add in 2002?
4. Which quarterback plays in the 2001 AFC championship game?
5. To what team is Drew Bledsoe traded at the end of the 2001 season?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)