|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author, with whom is Tom Jackson friends?
(a) Romeo Crennel.
(b) Bill Belichick.
(c) Bill Parcells.
(d) Drew Bledsoe.
2. Which of the following policies does Belichick adopt in regards to the Patriots?
(a) Supreme Professionalism.
(b) Anger Management.
(c) Experience Priviledging.
(d) Live and Let Live.
3. Belichick develops his team by rewarding _____.
4. When does Rehbein die?
5. The Jets victory against what team ends the Patriots' wild card chance for the playoffs?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Belichick looked for new players, he looked for talent and __________.
2. How many additional draft picks do the Patriots get for losing Parcells?
3. Tom Brady thinks the Patriots can go undefeated in the 2002 season after an opening victory against which team?
4. Who do the Patriots play in the first game of the 2003 season?
5. The Patriots lost to the Jets in 2002 by what score?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)