|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following policies does Belichick adopt in regards to the Patriots?
(a) Anger Management.
(b) Live and Let Live.
(c) Experience Priviledging.
(d) Supreme Professionalism.
2. What is the final score of the first game played by the Patriots in the 2003 season?
(a) 24-7 Patriots.
(b) 24-7 in favor of the opponent.
(c) 31-0 in favor of the opponent.
(d) 31-0 Patriots.
3. Which columnist supports the decision to dismiss Lawyer Milloy?
(a) Randy Cross.
(b) Rush Limbaugh.
(c) Howard Stern.
(d) Jim Donovan.
4. To what team is Drew Bledsoe traded at the end of the 2001 season?
(a) The Buffalo Bills.
(b) The Detriot Lions.
(c) The Philadelphia Eagles.
(d) The Dallas Cowboys.
5. Tom Jackson makes a comment on ESPN that the Patriots ________.
(a) "Are prepared for the Super Bowl."
(b) "Hate their coach."
(c) "Love their team."
(d) "Want a new quarterback."
Short Answer Questions
1. Belichick is a strong believer in ___________-based rewards.
2. How is the Drew Bledsoe's attitude during the 2001 season?
3. The Jets victory against what team ends the Patriots' wild card chance for the playoffs?
4. What percentage pay cut is Lawyer Milloy offered?
5. When Belichick is hired by the New England Patriots, how is leadership and morale?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)