|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the Patriots play in the first game of the 2003 season?
2. How many new players do the Patriots add in 2002?
3. Coach Belichick proves to be an expert at matching player abilities with their ________.
(b) Price tags.
4. What position does Steve Martin play for the Patriots?
(d) Defensive Tackle.
5. Which of the following policies does Belichick adopt in regards to the Patriots?
(a) Anger Management.
(b) Supreme Professionalism.
(c) Live and Let Live.
(d) Experience Priviledging.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far over their salary cap are the Patriots when they hire Belichick as head coach?
2. The Patriots have an 8-6 record going against the Jets in 2002 and have to win the next __ game(s) to guarantee making the playoffs.
3. When Rehbein diee, what position does Belichick take over?
4. Who do Belichick and Rehbein choose as a backup Quarterback for the Patriots in the 2000 draft?
5. To what does Belichick contribute the 2002 loss to the Jets?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)