|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the Drew Bledsoe's attitude during the 2001 season?
2. Belichick attempts to build his team based on a ______ structure.
(d) High pay.
3. According to the author, with whom is Tom Jackson friends?
(a) Bill Belichick.
(b) Romeo Crennel.
(c) Drew Bledsoe.
(d) Bill Parcells.
4. When do the Patriots score their final points against the Dolphins in 2002?
(a) The 2nd quarter.
(b) The 4th quarter.
(c) The 3rd quarter.
(d) In overtime.
5. At what record do the Patriots begin to get what Holley terms "last year nostalgia?"
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Rehbein die?
2. Bledsoe is not as important to the team's success as ________ thinks.
3. What injury does Tom Brady sustain during the 2002 season?
4. The author describes the 2002 Patriots as ___________.
5. To what team is Drew Bledsoe traded at the end of the 2001 season?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)