|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the Patriots play in the first game of the 2003 season?
2. The author describes the 2002 Patriots as ___________.
3. What position does Steve Martin play for the Patriots?
(c) Defensive Tackle.
4. Which quarterback plays in the 2001 AFC championship game?
(a) Troy Aikman.
(b) Tom Brady.
(c) Drew Bledsoe.
(d) Eli Manning.
5. What percentage pay cut is Lawyer Milloy offered?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Patriots have an 8-6 record going against the Jets in 2002 and have to win the next __ game(s) to guarantee making the playoffs.
2. How far over their salary cap are the Patriots when they hire Belichick as head coach?
3. What is the final score of the first game played by the Patriots in the 2003 season?
4. The Jets victory against what team ends the Patriots' wild card chance for the playoffs?
5. To what does Belichick contribute the 2002 loss to the Jets?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)