|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Belichick and Rehbein choose as a backup Quarterback for the Patriots in the 2000 draft?
(a) Tom Brady.
(b) Vince Young.
(c) Drew Bledsoe.
(d) Eli Manning.
2. How far over their salary cap are the Patriots when they hire Belichick as head coach?
(a) 30 miollion dollars.
(b) 10 million dollars.
(c) 1 million dollars.
(d) 20 million dollars.
3. Which columnist supports the decision to dismiss Lawyer Milloy?
(a) Jim Donovan.
(b) Howard Stern.
(c) Rush Limbaugh.
(d) Randy Cross.
4. Who do the Patriots play in the first game of the 2003 season?
5. The Patriots have an 8-6 record going against the Jets in 2002 and have to win the next __ game(s) to guarantee making the playoffs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Belichick is a strong believer in ___________-based rewards.
2. What position does Steve Martin play for the Patriots?
3. Bledsoe is not as important to the team's success as ________ thinks.
4. To what team is Drew Bledsoe traded at the end of the 2001 season?
5. Who scores during the winning play against the Miami Dolphins towards the end of the 2002 season?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)