|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which columnist supports the decision to dismiss Lawyer Milloy?
(a) Jim Donovan.
(b) Howard Stern.
(c) Randy Cross.
(d) Rush Limbaugh.
2. Belichick attempts to build his team based on a ______ structure.
(c) High pay.
3. What is the final score of the first game played by the Patriots in the 2003 season?
(a) 31-0 Patriots.
(b) 31-0 in favor of the opponent.
(c) 24-7 in favor of the opponent.
(d) 24-7 Patriots.
4. When Rehbein diee, what position does Belichick take over?
(a) No position.
(b) Head of Player Personnel.
(c) Quarterback Coach.
5. To what does Belichick contribute the 2002 loss to the Jets?
(a) Lazy offensive.
(b) Poor coverage.
(c) Too many penalties.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tom Jackson makes a comment on ESPN that the Patriots ________.
2. Coach Belichick proves to be an expert at matching player abilities with their ________.
3. Which of the following policies does Belichick adopt in regards to the Patriots?
4. Why is Steve Martin fired by the Patriots?
5. When do the Patriots score their final points against the Dolphins in 2002?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)