|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many new players do the Patriots add in 2002?
2. Coach Belichick proves to be an expert at matching player abilities with their ________.
(a) Price tags.
3. The author describes the 2002 Patriots as ___________.
4. To what does Belichick contribute the 2002 loss to the Jets?
(a) Lazy offensive.
(c) Too many penalties.
(d) Poor coverage.
5. The Patriots have an 8-6 record going against the Jets in 2002 and have to win the next __ game(s) to guarantee making the playoffs.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Rehbein diee, what position does Belichick take over?
2. Belichick is a strong believer in ___________-based rewards.
3. Which quarterback plays in the 2001 AFC championship game?
4. What is the final score of the first game played by the Patriots in the 2003 season?
5. Belichick develops his team by rewarding _____.
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)