|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Belichick develops his team by rewarding _____.
2. When Rehbein diee, what position does Belichick take over?
(a) No position.
(c) Quarterback Coach.
(d) Head of Player Personnel.
3. When do the Patriots score their final points against the Dolphins in 2002?
(a) The 3rd quarter.
(b) The 4th quarter.
(c) In overtime.
(d) The 2nd quarter.
4. To what team is Drew Bledsoe traded at the end of the 2001 season?
(a) The Buffalo Bills.
(b) The Detriot Lions.
(c) The Dallas Cowboys.
(d) The Philadelphia Eagles.
5. Who do Belichick and Rehbein choose as a backup Quarterback for the Patriots in the 2000 draft?
(a) Vince Young.
(b) Drew Bledsoe.
(c) Tom Brady.
(d) Eli Manning.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far over their salary cap are the Patriots when they hire Belichick as head coach?
2. Bledsoe is not as important to the team's success as ________ thinks.
3. What position does Steve Martin play for the Patriots?
4. Belichick is a strong believer in ___________-based rewards.
5. Which of the following policies does Belichick adopt in regards to the Patriots?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)