|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Jets victory against what team ends the Patriots' wild card chance for the playoffs?
2. What is the final score of the first game played by the Patriots in the 2003 season?
(a) 31-0 Patriots.
(b) 31-0 in favor of the opponent.
(c) 24-7 Patriots.
(d) 24-7 in favor of the opponent.
3. Belichick attempts to build his team based on a ______ structure.
(d) High pay.
4. To what team is Drew Bledsoe traded at the end of the 2001 season?
(a) The Philadelphia Eagles.
(b) The Dallas Cowboys.
(c) The Detriot Lions.
(d) The Buffalo Bills.
5. Who do Belichick and Rehbein choose as a backup Quarterback for the Patriots in the 2000 draft?
(a) Vince Young.
(b) Eli Manning.
(c) Tom Brady.
(d) Drew Bledsoe.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the Drew Bledsoe's attitude during the 2001 season?
2. How many new players do the Patriots add in 2002?
3. Belichick expects his players to play _______.
4. How far over their salary cap are the Patriots when they hire Belichick as head coach?
5. What injury does Tom Brady sustain during the 2002 season?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)