|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Belichick looked for new players, he looked for talent and __________.
(a) Proven performance.
(b) Low salary.
(c) High expectations.
2. Tom Jackson makes a comment on ESPN that the Patriots ________.
(a) "Are prepared for the Super Bowl."
(b) "Want a new quarterback."
(c) "Hate their coach."
(d) "Love their team."
3. The Patriots have an 8-6 record going against the Jets in 2002 and have to win the next __ game(s) to guarantee making the playoffs.
4. What percentage pay cut is Lawyer Milloy offered?
5. Belichick is a strong believer in ___________-based rewards.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Belichick contribute the 2002 loss to the Jets?
2. What position does Steve Martin play for the Patriots?
3. Belichick attempts to build his team based on a ______ structure.
4. Who do Belichick and Rehbein choose as a backup Quarterback for the Patriots in the 2000 draft?
5. The author describes the 2002 Patriots as ___________.
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)