|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author describes the 2002 Patriots as ___________.
2. When does Rehbein die?
3. How far over their salary cap are the Patriots when they hire Belichick as head coach?
(a) 1 million dollars.
(b) 10 million dollars.
(c) 20 million dollars.
(d) 30 miollion dollars.
4. What is the final score of the first game played by the Patriots in the 2003 season?
(a) 24-7 in favor of the opponent.
(b) 31-0 in favor of the opponent.
(c) 24-7 Patriots.
(d) 31-0 Patriots.
5. Which of the following policies does Belichick adopt in regards to the Patriots?
(a) Experience Priviledging.
(b) Anger Management.
(c) Supreme Professionalism.
(d) Live and Let Live.
Short Answer Questions
1. Belichick develops his team by rewarding _____.
2. Tom Jackson makes a comment on ESPN that the Patriots ________.
3. Belichick attempts to build his team based on a ______ structure.
4. What percentage pay cut is Lawyer Milloy offered?
5. Who do the Patriots play in the first game of the 2003 season?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)