|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following policies does Belichick adopt in regards to the Patriots?
(a) Experience Priviledging.
(b) Live and Let Live.
(c) Supreme Professionalism.
(d) Anger Management.
2. What injury does Tom Brady sustain during the 2002 season?
(a) A separated shoulder.
(b) A broken collar bone.
(c) A torn ACL.
(d) Turf toe.
3. Who scores during the winning play against the Miami Dolphins towards the end of the 2002 season?
(d) Ula Tuitiele.
4. The Jets victory against what team ends the Patriots' wild card chance for the playoffs?
5. At what record do the Patriots begin to get what Holley terms "last year nostalgia?"
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Belichick contribute the 2002 loss to the Jets?
2. When do the Patriots score their final points against the Dolphins in 2002?
3. Who do the Patriots play in the first game of the 2003 season?
4. When does Rehbein die?
5. How many new players do the Patriots add in 2002?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)