|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author describes the 2002 Patriots as ___________.
2. Which of the following policies does Belichick adopt in regards to the Patriots?
(a) Anger Management.
(b) Live and Let Live.
(c) Supreme Professionalism.
(d) Experience Priviledging.
3. According to the author, with whom is Tom Jackson friends?
(a) Bill Belichick.
(b) Romeo Crennel.
(c) Drew Bledsoe.
(d) Bill Parcells.
4. Who scores during the winning play against the Miami Dolphins towards the end of the 2002 season?
(c) Ula Tuitiele.
5. Who do Belichick and Rehbein choose as a backup Quarterback for the Patriots in the 2000 draft?
(a) Vince Young.
(b) Drew Bledsoe.
(c) Tom Brady.
(d) Eli Manning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Coach Belichick proves to be an expert at matching player abilities with their ________.
2. When does Rehbein die?
3. The Jets victory against what team ends the Patriots' wild card chance for the playoffs?
4. To what does Belichick contribute the 2002 loss to the Jets?
5. How many additional draft picks do the Patriots get for losing Parcells?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)