1. Who is the author of "Patriot Reign: Bill Belichick, the Coaches, and the Players Who Built a Champion?"
(a) Matthew Handly.
(b) Michael Holley.
(c) Martin Holliday.
(d) Michele Hamberly.
2. What is Bill Belichick's role in the Patriots' organization?
(a) He is the Quarterback.
(b) He is the Assistant Coach.
(c) He is the Head Coach.
(d) He is the Director of Player Personnel.
3. In what year does the author of the Patriot Reign propose the book's idea?
4. From whom does the author receive authorization to write this book?
(a) Andy Weslyan.
(b) Bill Belichick.
(c) Ted Marchibroda.
(d) Robert Kraft.
5. How does the author react to receiving authorization to write this book?
(a) The author expected it.
(b) The author is surprised.
(c) The author is ungracious.
(d) The author is upset.
6. The author has the opportunity to follow the ___________ Patriots.
(d) New England.
7. What type of information does the author receive about the Patriots?
(a) Personal secrets.
(b) No information.
(c) Proper media answers.
(d) Day-to-day operations.
This section contains 3,645 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)