1. Who is the author of "Patriot Reign: Bill Belichick, the Coaches, and the Players Who Built a Champion?"
(a) Martin Holliday.
(b) Matthew Handly.
(c) Michael Holley.
(d) Michele Hamberly.
2. What is Bill Belichick's role in the Patriots' organization?
(a) He is the Quarterback.
(b) He is the Assistant Coach.
(c) He is the Director of Player Personnel.
(d) He is the Head Coach.
3. In what year does the author of the Patriot Reign propose the book's idea?
4. From whom does the author receive authorization to write this book?
(a) Robert Kraft.
(b) Andy Weslyan.
(c) Bill Belichick.
(d) Ted Marchibroda.
5. How does the author react to receiving authorization to write this book?
(a) The author is upset.
(b) The author is surprised.
(c) The author expected it.
(d) The author is ungracious.
6. The author has the opportunity to follow the ___________ Patriots.
(c) New England.
7. What type of information does the author receive about the Patriots?
(a) Proper media answers.
(b) Day-to-day operations.
(c) Personal secrets.
(d) No information.
This section contains 3,645 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)