• Michael Holley proposes writing a book about the Patriots to Head Coach Bill Belichick in 2002.
• Belichick gives Holley the go-ahead.
• Holley is able to follow the New England Patriots and record intimate details about the day to day operation of the team.
• Holley is granted access to closed-door meetings.
• Bill Belichick, the head coach of the New England Patriots, seems to the author to be an "average" person with a great sense of humor when he is in a non-football situation.
• After much experience, Belichick prepares for press conferences at least 15 to 20 minutes ahead of time, realizing that what he says and how he says it can impact a game.
• Belichick was born in Tennessee and raised in Maryland. He has worked in Baltimore, Detroit, Denver, New York, and Foxboro.
• Over time, Belichick has discovered that being a head coach is a 24-hour a...
This section contains 2,784 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)