Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is it before Cathy is due to have the baby?
2. What word best fits Miller's opinion of Alex's latest statement?
3. Cathy's father works for which major US company?
4. What is the name of the person acting as a spokesman for Fein?
5. Which police department responded to the call at the Naval Academy?
Essay Topic 1
Write your own international/political story based on "Patriot Games." Use Jack Ryan as the lead character. Supply complete storyboards. Include character information, plot, synopsis, etc. Explain your inspiration.
Essay Topic 2
The Prince of Wales is buried in grief when he visits Ryan in the hospital. Discuss the conversation between Ryan and the Prince. Compare and contrast the two characters. Be sure to include the fact that each has a wife and child and how that might affect the scenario.
Essay Topic 3
Admiral Greer predicts that he can get Ryan to join the CIA at least on a temporary basis. Explain in detail Greer's job, where he fits into the story, why he wants Ryan, and what his plans include. Also discuss Greer's personal attitude toward Ryan and vice versa.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)