|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ryan finds that he is living with an extraordinary amount of ____ in his life.
2. Which law enforcement agent gives into a suspicious hunch and visits the bookshop?
3. What type of gun was used in the attack on Cathy's car?
(a) Colt .45.
(d) Winchester 360.
4. What word best fits Miller's opinion of Alex's latest statement?
5. Ryan realizes that it will take _______ work to track down the terrorists.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of animal was Sally enthralled by on the drive home from the hospital?
2. The weapon was found in what area?
3. Ryan learns that the processes in the CIA move:
4. Jackson monopolizes the Prince's time by talking about which subject?
5. Who takes charge of the boat racing toward the Naval Academy?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)