|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose plan has just come to fruition?
2. Which police department responded to the call at the Naval Academy?
(a) Washington County Police.
(b) Annapolis City Police.
(c) Chesapeake County Police.
(d) Baltimore City Police.
3. What is the name of Breckenridge's boss?
4. What is the name of Robby's wife?
5. What type of instructor was shared at university by Cooley and O'Donnell?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gets thrown out of the bar?
2. What is the name of the person acting as a spokesman for Fein?
3. Ryan finds that he is living with an extraordinary amount of ____ in his life.
4. What is Alex's first reaction to the fact that the gun had been recovered?
5. Who takes charge of the boat racing toward the Naval Academy?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)