|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the person acting as a spokesman for Fein?
2. Who takes charge of the boat racing toward the Naval Academy?
3. What type of gun was used in the attack on Cathy's car?
(b) Winchester 360.
(d) Colt .45.
4. How long has it been since Jack spoke to his father-in-law?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 3 years.
5. Which of the following was not injured when Sally reached the hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only effective way to rid the world of terrorists?
2. How many men did Watkins lose in Northern Ireland?
3. Ryan learns that the processes in the CIA move:
4. How many of the terrorists are killed in the surprise attack?
5. Ryan finds that he is living with an extraordinary amount of ____ in his life.
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)