|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not on the dinner menu at the Ryans' house?
(b) Corn on the cob.
(c) Jello salad.
2. How fast was Cathy going when the car crashed?
(a) 70 mph.
(b) 60 mph.
(c) 40 mph.
(d) 50 mph.
3. What is the name of the man apprehended at the gatehouse?
4. In what year was Dennis Cooley's bookshop built?
5. What is the name of the person acting as a spokesman for Fein?
Short Answer Questions
1. The weapon was found in what area?
2. Which boat is pointed out as the terrorists' most likely means of escape?
3. What is Alex's first reaction to the fact that the gun had been recovered?
4. What is the name of the Irish pub owned by the FBI agent's uncle?
5. What does Cathy's car hit?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)