|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it been since Jack spoke to his father-in-law?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 6 months.
2. What type of fire erupts in Cooley's store?
3. How many possibilities does Ryan find when searching for potential terrorist camps?
4. Which of the following is not on the dinner menu at the Ryans' house?
(a) Jello salad.
(b) Corn on the cob.
5. The discovery of the gun leads Alex to realize that he needs to do which of the following?
(b) Get new guns.
(c) Extricate himself from the plan.
(d) Leave town.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which FBI agent has been assigned to the spokesman while he is in the US?
2. Ryan is working on what angle in regards to the gun?
3. What is the name of the person acting as a spokesman for Fein?
4. Who is scheduled to lead the raid on the ULA training camp?
5. What kind of vehicle is Alex driving?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)