|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Irish pub owned by the FBI agent's uncle?
(a) Patriot's Club.
(b) Rudy's Tavern.
(c) Paddy's Place.
(d) Harry's Bar.
2. The Ryans' home is in the midst of being outfitted with which of the following?
(a) Satellite TV.
(b) Pet doors.
(d) Security detail.
3. What is the new puppy's name?
4. In what region is the training camp located?
(b) North Africa.
(c) Eastern Asia.
5. The state of the case means that Ryan will acquiesce and return to the _____.
(a) British Special Branch.
(b) Naval Academy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has it been since Jack spoke to his father-in-law?
2. Ryan finds that he is living with an extraordinary amount of ____ in his life.
3. Who observes the satellite images alongside Ryan?
4. Who gets thrown out of the bar?
5. Which member of the FBI team is called in immediately?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)