|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The weapon was found in what area?
(a) Roadside ditch.
2. Ryan is working on what angle in regards to the gun?
(b) Studying striation marks.
(d) Name of purchaser.
3. Which of the following was not injured when Sally reached the hospital?
4. What type of gun was used in the attack on Cathy's car?
(a) Colt .45.
(d) Winchester 360.
5. Which of the following appears in the satellite photos?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the new puppy's name?
2. The state of the case means that Ryan will acquiesce and return to the _____.
3. Which FBI agent has been assigned to the spokesman while he is in the US?
4. How many men did Watkins lose in Northern Ireland?
5. What kind of car does Cathy drive?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)