|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car does Cathy drive?
2. What is the name of Cathy's doctor?
3. Jackson monopolizes the Prince's time by talking about which subject?
(b) Fox hunting.
4. Ryan attends a political affairs conference at which well known university?
(a) Georgetown University.
(b) New York University.
(c) Harvard University.
(d) Washington University.
5. What is Alex's known alias?
(a) Dennis Winchester.
(b) Winston Tuppence.
(c) Scott Harrison.
(d) Constantine Duppens.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ryan realizes that it will take _______ work to track down the terrorists.
2. What is the new puppy's name?
3. How many possibilities does Ryan find when searching for potential terrorist camps?
4. What type of instructor was shared at university by Cooley and O'Donnell?
5. What does Cathy's car hit?
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)