|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which boat is pointed out as the terrorists' most likely means of escape?
2. How fast was Cathy going when the car crashed?
(a) 50 mph.
(b) 70 mph.
(c) 60 mph.
(d) 40 mph.
3. The state of the case means that Ryan will acquiesce and return to the _____.
(a) Naval Academy.
(d) British Special Branch.
4. What type of gun was used in the attack on Cathy's car?
(b) Winchester 360.
(c) Colt .45.
5. Which guest at the Ryans' house is able to launch a surprise attack on the terrorists?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car does Cathy drive?
2. Ryan bases his guess on the camp by the number of men in the shooting line. How many men are in the line?
3. Why does Watkins avoid paying for purchases with a check? Ashley believes it is because of the ______ on the check.
4. What is the name of Cathy's father?
5. The Ryans' home is in the midst of being outfitted with which of the following?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)