|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which camp is suspected to be the ULA training camp?
(a) Camp 34.
(b) Camp 18.
(c) Camp 22.
(d) Camp 09.
2. What type of gun was used in the attack on Cathy's car?
(a) Winchester 360.
(b) Colt .45.
3. What is the name of the man that found Alex's discarded gun?
4. The discovery of the gun leads Alex to realize that he needs to do which of the following?
(a) Extricate himself from the plan.
(b) Leave town.
(d) Get new guns.
5. What kind of car does Cathy drive?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the new puppy's name?
2. Which boat is pointed out as the terrorists' most likely means of escape?
3. What does Cathy's car hit?
4. Jackson monopolizes the Prince's time by talking about which subject?
5. Who discourages Ryan from shooting Miller?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)