|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of the terrorists are killed in the surprise attack?
2. What is the name of the man apprehended at the gatehouse?
3. Ryan finds that he is living with an extraordinary amount of ____ in his life.
4. What is the name of the Irish pub owned by the FBI agent's uncle?
(a) Patriot's Club.
(b) Rudy's Tavern.
(c) Paddy's Place.
(d) Harry's Bar.
5. Which of Ryan's friends debates the terrorist solution with Jack?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Watkins avoid paying for purchases with a check? Ashley believes it is because of the ______ on the check.
2. What natural occurrence delays the raid?
3. What is Alex's first reaction to the fact that the gun had been recovered?
4. One of Ryan's discoveries will put the US in favor with which other country?
5. Ryan realizes that it will take _______ work to track down the terrorists.
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)