|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it been since Jack spoke to his father-in-law?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 3 years.
2. Who pays a visit to Dennis Cooley's bookshop?
3. Jackson monopolizes the Prince's time by talking about which subject?
(c) Fox hunting.
4. Who gets thrown out of the bar?
5. The discovery of the gun leads Alex to realize that he needs to do which of the following?
(a) Extricate himself from the plan.
(b) Get new guns.
(d) Leave town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Cathy's doctor?
2. What type of animal was Sally enthralled by on the drive home from the hospital?
3. Which boat is pointed out as the terrorists' most likely means of escape?
4. One of Ryan's discoveries will put the US in favor with which other country?
5. Ryan is working on what angle in regards to the gun?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)