|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following arrives in the US?
2. How long does it take for the officers to verify Ryan's credentials?
(a) 8 hours.
(b) 12 hours.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 6 hours.
3. It is believed that the shipment was stolen how many months ago?
4. Ryan suspects that O'Donnell is gaining information on the PIRA through the use of which of the following:
(a) Phone taps.
(b) Video surveillance.
(c) Listening devices.
5. What is the name of the FBI representative that visits Ryan?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Police find materials they believe to have been stolen the previous summer from which company?
2. How many students are in Ryan's class?
3. How many pages is the report given to O'Donnell by Cooley?
4. What was the name of the operation Ryan participated in for the CIA?
5. Where does Ryan go to get the intelligence information he needs on the ULA?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the next stage of the operation for Miller and O'Donnell? What is Alex's role in the plan?
2. What valuable information is learned about Alex? What seems to be Alex's main goal?
3. Who finds Alex's gun? What type of gun is it? Where is it found?
4. What is Miller's issue about working with Alex on the plan to get revenge on Ryan?
5. What is the problem with listening in on Cooley's phone conversations? Who does Cooley call?
6. What tactic was used to try and thwart a terrorist attack during Miller's transfer? Where was Miller being taken?
7. Why is it automatically assumed that Ryan will return to the CIA?
8. What is the plan to raid Camp 18? What actually happens?
9. Although the evening with the Royals is pleasant, there are underlying issues that create tension. Discuss at least one or two of the underlying issues.
10. What questions does Ryan ask himself when trying to identify patterns within the terrorist network?
This section contains 723 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)