|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Unlike the PIRA the ULA seems to have no clear _____.
2. What is the name of the person guarding Ryan?
3. What was the name of the operation Ryan participated in for the CIA?
(a) Edinburgh Extraction.
(b) Russian Roulette.
(c) Operation Black Box.
(d) Canary Trap.
4. The people Ryan saved, the Prince and Princess of Wales, were in which type of car when attacked?
(a) Lincoln towncar.
(b) Rolls Royce.
(d) Mercedes Benz.
5. What type of boat was used by Miller and the others during the escape?
(a) Johnson Outboard.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Ryans are getting ready for which holiday?
2. Who is Ryan's official employer?
3. What word best describes Ryan's feelings when met being taken away from the hospital?
4. Who meets Ryan back at the office?
5. Much to Ryan's dismay, British law currently forbids which of the following?
Short Essay Questions
1. Ryan is warned not to give out any sensitive information to which person? What is Ryan's opinion of the person? What does the person think of Ryan?
2. What valuable information is learned about Alex? What seems to be Alex's main goal?
3. What information does the doctor give to Ryan and Jackson regarding Cathy's condition? What is said about Sally?
4. How does Ryan attempt to deal with Sally's demeanor when she returns home from the hospital? Does the plan work?
5. Why is it automatically assumed that Ryan will return to the CIA?
6. Why is Ryan angry enough to attack O'Neil? Who stops the confrontation?
7. What does Ed Donoho do after learning about the accident involving Cathy and Sally? What is the result?
8. Why is Owen reluctant to allow Ashley to attend the meeting in Dublin? What convinces Owen to let Ashley go?
9. What happens after Ryan hears a grenade blast? What does he order the family to do? How does Ryan know what to do?
10. What is the reaction of Kevin O'Donnell when he sees the news coverage of the Miller trial?
This section contains 790 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)