|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the defense attorney in the trial?
2. Where does Ryan go to get the intelligence information he needs on the ULA?
(a) Defense Department.
(b) State Department.
(d) FBI Headquarters.
3. Who is the person representing the PIRA?
4. What is the official title of the CIA executive director?
(d) Lieutenant General.
5. What is the first name of the protagonist Ryan?
Short Answer Questions
1. It is believed that the shipment was stolen how many months ago?
2. Ryan manages to tap dance around the issue when he is questioned about which of the following?
3. Ryan formerly belonged to which branch of the military?
4. Where is Ryan taken after leaving the hospital?
5. How many pages is the report given to O'Donnell by Cooley?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to jeopardize Ryan's anonymity? Who is going to benefit from the information?
2. Miller is annoyed because Cathy is late leaving work. What causes Cathy Ryan to be late leaving the hospital?
3. What is the reaction of Kevin O'Donnell when he sees the news coverage of the Miller trial?
4. Who finds Alex's gun? What type of gun is it? Where is it found?
5. Which two important figures watch the newscast? What are their individual reactions?
6. Alex surmises that his gun has been recovered from the quarry. What is Alex's reaction to the news? What is Alex's final determination?
7. What is the reaction of the students in Ryan's lecture hall on his first day back at the Naval Academy?
8. What is part of the preparation Ryan must take to protect himself and the family? Who is on board to help with the preparation? What is Ryan told to do?
9. What happens to the information gathered by the recon cameras? How does it happen?
10. What misconception does Ryan have about the attack? Why is there a sense of disbelief when Ryan hears the real story?
This section contains 801 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)