|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ryan suspects that O'Donnell is gaining information on the PIRA through the use of which of the following:
(b) Listening devices.
(c) Phone taps.
(d) Video surveillance.
2. Who is not at the Ryan's house on Christmas?
3. Which has been unrelenting in the criticism of the Prince?
4. What do the students tell Ryan to do the next time he is faced with a similar situation like the one faced in London?
(a) Shoot first.
5. What does Mrs. Ryan do for a living?
(b) Stay at home mom.
Short Answer Questions
1. It is believed that the shipment was stolen how many months ago?
2. Who is set to arrive in the US the following day?
3. How many pages is the report returned by Ryan?
4. One of the buildings in the terrorist camp has a schedule regarding the movements of American:
5. Where is Ryan taken after leaving the hospital?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is it automatically assumed that Ryan will return to the CIA?
2. Discuss the scene in which Robby takes the terrorists inside the house by surprise.
3. Although the evening with the Royals is pleasant, there are underlying issues that create tension. Discuss at least one or two of the underlying issues.
4. Name at least two famous women who were executed at the Tower of London. Also note the year in which the last execution took place.
5. What is the catalyst for Ryan to agree to sign on to the CIA? What is Greer's reaction?
6. What is the situation regarding Ryan's injuries? What is the status of his recovery?
7. Which two important figures watch the newscast? What are their individual reactions?
8. How does Ryan attempt to deal with Sally's demeanor when she returns home from the hospital? Does the plan work?
9. What happens after Ryan hears a grenade blast? What does he order the family to do? How does Ryan know what to do?
10. What technique does Ryan use to take out the first gunman? What does Ryan do to disable the man?
This section contains 769 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)