|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Ryan family on vacation?
2. Who is set to arrive in the US the following day?
3. Which is not a part of Ryan's precautionary plan to protect himself and his family from Miller?
(a) Practice at the shooting range.
(b) Keep a loaded shotgun in the house.
(c) Install a security system.
(d) Get a dog for protection.
4. What is the name of the person that runs the store?
5. Who is the person representing the PIRA?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Miller supposed to be taken after leaving the prison? Where is Miller's new home?
2. What is the name of the person guarding Ryan?
3. What is the name of the restaurant where the men meet?
4. Who discovers that the list of suspects has to be very short considering obvious inside information?
5. How long does it take for the officers to verify Ryan's credentials?
Short Essay Questions
1. What technique does Ryan use to take out the first gunman? What does Ryan do to disable the man?
2. What is the reaction of Kevin O'Donnell when he sees the news coverage of the Miller trial?
3. What causes Ashley to be curious about Cooley's bookshop? What does Ashley learn on his visit to the store?
4. What is Ryan thinking about as he is making his way to the Mall?
5. What is the reaction of the students in Ryan's lecture hall on his first day back at the Naval Academy?
6. What news is delivered to McKenney in regards to one of the ULA members? What is implied by O'Donnell regarding an upcoming transfer?
7. Alex surmises that his gun has been recovered from the quarry. What is Alex's reaction to the news? What is Alex's final determination?
8. What is part of the preparation Ryan must take to protect himself and the family? Who is on board to help with the preparation? What is Ryan told to do?
9. What happens to the information gathered by the recon cameras? How does it happen?
10. What information does the doctor give to Ryan and Jackson regarding Cathy's condition? What is said about Sally?
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)