|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ryan's profession?
(a) Mail carrier.
(b) Shop owner.
(c) Government attache.
(d) Naval historian.
2. Which group was responsible for the attack?
3. What causes a loud explosion as Ryan nears his destination?
(b) Car explosion.
(c) Burst fuel tank.
(d) Gun shot.
4. Much to Ryan's dismay, British law currently forbids which of the following?
(a) Capital punishment.
(b) Life imprisonment.
(d) Dual citizenship.
5. To what type of drug was Ryan formerly addicted?
Short Answer Questions
1. Unlike the PIRA the ULA seems to have no clear _____.
2. Officers from which law enforcement agency visit Ryan in the hospital?
3. Which has been unrelenting in the criticism of the Prince?
4. What gift does Jack give Cathy for Christmas?
5. The Police find materials they believe to have been stolen the previous summer from which company?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the problem with listening in on Cooley's phone conversations? Who does Cooley call?
2. What is the physical state of Cathy and Sally on the day the Royals arrive?
3. What does Breckenridge arrange after the man is apprehended at the gatehouse? Who is the strange man? What is the man's history?
4. Explain the scene outside the Naval Academy and why it is of importance. Discuss how the incident is resolved.
5. How do Miller and his companions escape from the scene of the ambush? What prohibits police from following the terrorists?
6. Why is it automatically assumed that Ryan will return to the CIA?
7. What valuable information is learned about Alex? What seems to be Alex's main goal?
8. What questions does Ryan ask himself when trying to identify patterns within the terrorist network?
9. Name at least two famous women who were executed at the Tower of London. Also note the year in which the last execution took place.
10. Discuss the scene in which Robby takes the terrorists inside the house by surprise.
This section contains 777 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)