|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the Ryan's daughter?
2. What is the name of the defense attorney in the trial?
3. Who meets Ryan back at the office?
4. What is the location of the terrorist training camp?
(a) Out in the country.
(b) Abandoned industrial park.
5. What word best describes Ryan's feelings when met being taken away from the hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ryan suspects that O'Donnell is gaining information on the PIRA through the use of which of the following:
2. Where does Ryan intend to meet his family?
3. The people Ryan saved, the Prince and Princess of Wales, were in which type of car when attacked?
4. Where is Ryan taken after leaving the hospital?
5. Which is not a part of Ryan's precautionary plan to protect himself and his family from Miller?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Ryan angry enough to attack O'Neil? Who stops the confrontation?
2. Although the evening with the Royals is pleasant, there are underlying issues that create tension. Discuss at least one or two of the underlying issues.
3. Who finds Alex's gun? What type of gun is it? Where is it found?
4. What happens after Ryan hears a grenade blast? What does he order the family to do? How does Ryan know what to do?
5. What valuable information is learned about Alex? What seems to be Alex's main goal?
6. What is part of the preparation Ryan must take to protect himself and the family? Who is on board to help with the preparation? What is Ryan told to do?
7. What questions does Ryan ask himself when trying to identify patterns within the terrorist network?
8. Who is McKenney and why is he irritated with O'Donnell? Is there a legitimate reason for the annoyance?
9. Owens still believes that the information on Miller came from the inside. Discuss Owens' theory and findings on the matter. What does Owens plan to do?
10. Why does Ryan get angry when he learns that Sinn Fein is scheduled to arrive from Ireland the next day?
This section contains 823 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)