|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the rare bookshop and center of ULA operations located?
(a) Kensington Garden.
(b) West End.
(c) Trafalgar Square.
2. What is the name of the defense attorney in the trial?
3. What award do the students give to Ryan?
(a) International Silver Star Award.
(b) Order of the Purple Target.
(c) Purple Heart.
(d) Red Badge of Courage.
4. Who/what invades Ryan's hospital room?
(c) Special Branch chiefs.
(d) Royal family.
5. Ryan is taken to which hospital?
(a) Windsor Trauma Hospital.
(b) Kensington Medical Center.
(c) Sacred Heart Hospital.
(d) St. Thomas's Hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the surname of the head of the CIA?
2. How long does it take for the trial to begin?
3. The Queen's husband is referred to as the Duke of which city?
4. What is the name of the captured man?
5. Who meets Ryan back at the office?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Miller and his companions escape from the scene of the ambush? What prohibits police from following the terrorists?
2. Discuss the scene in which Robby takes the terrorists inside the house by surprise.
3. Why does Ryan get angry when he learns that Sinn Fein is scheduled to arrive from Ireland the next day?
4. What skills are possessed by the unnamed attacker? What is the man's opinion of Jack Ryan?
5. What is the next stage of the operation for Miller and O'Donnell? What is Alex's role in the plan?
6. Why is Owen reluctant to allow Ashley to attend the meeting in Dublin? What convinces Owen to let Ashley go?
7. What is Ryan's state in the hospital? What issue makes Ryan wary?
8. Alex surmises that his gun has been recovered from the quarry. What is Alex's reaction to the news? What is Alex's final determination?
9. What is the problem with listening in on Cooley's phone conversations? Who does Cooley call?
10. Who is McKenney and why is he irritated with O'Donnell? Is there a legitimate reason for the annoyance?
This section contains 788 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)