|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which has been unrelenting in the criticism of the Prince?
2. The people Ryan saved, the Prince and Princess of Wales, were in which type of car when attacked?
(a) Rolls Royce.
(b) Lincoln towncar.
(c) Mercedes Benz.
3. How long does it take for the trial to begin?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 7 weeks.
(d) 5 weeks.
4. What sport did Ryan play in younger days?
(b) Field hockey.
5. What is the proper name for a British attorney?
Short Answer Questions
1. The British police get a tip about which PIRA member?
2. How many pages is the report returned by Ryan?
3. The reader is given insight into the mind of which of the following?
4. What is the name of the restaurant where the men meet?
5. Which of the following was not one of the officers to visit Ryan?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is at least one of the main issues between Jack and his father-in-law, Joe Muller?
2. What is the problem with listening in on Cooley's phone conversations? Who does Cooley call?
3. Who finds Alex's gun? What type of gun is it? Where is it found?
4. What causes Ashley to be curious about Cooley's bookshop? What does Ashley learn on his visit to the store?
5. Why is Ryan angry enough to attack O'Neil? Who stops the confrontation?
6. Why is the British press being so hard on the Prince of Wales? Why is the Prince being blamed for the tragedy? What does Ryan say in response?
7. How does Ryan attempt to deal with Sally's demeanor when she returns home from the hospital? Does the plan work?
8. What is Ryan's state in the hospital? What issue makes Ryan wary?
9. What is the reaction of Kevin O'Donnell when he sees the news coverage of the Miller trial?
10. Discuss the conversation held between Ryan and Jackson at home. Do the men agree?
This section contains 751 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)