Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who meets Ryan back at the office?
2. How long does it take for the trial to begin?
(a) 5 weeks.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 7 weeks.
(d) 3 weeks.
3. Where does the unsuccessful attacker go after the scene at the Mall?
4. It was originally suspected that the ______, a terrorist group was responsible for the attack.
5. How long does it take to repair Ryan's shoulder in surgery?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 6 hours.
(c) 8 hours.
(d) 5 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the official title of the CIA executive director?
2. What is the first name of the protagonist Ryan?
3. What is Ryan's profession?
4. How many students are in Ryan's class?
5. Which of the following was not one of the officers to visit Ryan?
Short Essay Questions
1. The reader is introduced to Dennis Cooley, a bookstore owner. Discuss Cooley and why he is an important part of the story.
2. Owens still believes that the information on Miller came from the inside. Discuss Owens' theory and findings on the matter. What does Owens plan to do?
3. What happens to jeopardize Ryan's anonymity? Who is going to benefit from the information?
4. What detail about the visit from the Royals is Ryan not permitted to know? Why does it bother Ryan?
5. Which two important figures watch the newscast? What are their individual reactions?
6. What happens to the information gathered by the recon cameras? How does it happen?
7. Why is it automatically assumed that Ryan will return to the CIA?
8. What is Ryan thinking about as he is making his way to the Mall?
9. What is the next stage of the operation for Miller and O'Donnell? What is Alex's role in the plan?
10. Who is the PIRA member discovered by the British police? What has the person supposedly done? What is the person's demeanor?
This section contains 723 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)