|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the FBI agent bring to Ryan that makes him a friend for life?
(a) News from Cathy.
(b) Plane ticket.
(d) New clothes.
2. What is the name of Ryan's wife?
3. Much to Ryan's dismay, British law currently forbids which of the following?
(a) Capital punishment.
(c) Life imprisonment.
(d) Dual citizenship.
4. Ryan wakes to find that he is being protected by an officer of which organization?
(b) Queen's Guard.
(c) Special Branch.
5. How many pages is the report returned by Ryan?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Ryan access to the information?
2. Ryan is eager to dismiss his connection to which organization?
3. The person teams up with an American named ____.
4. Where is the rare bookshop and center of ULA operations located?
5. What is the name of the person guarding Ryan?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is the PIRA member discovered by the British police? What has the person supposedly done? What is the person's demeanor?
2. What happens after Ryan hears a grenade blast? What does he order the family to do? How does Ryan know what to do?
3. What unexpected event happens at Cooley's bookshop? What is learned when the area is surveyed afterward?
4. What detail about the visit from the Royals is Ryan not permitted to know? Why does it bother Ryan?
5. What is Ryan thinking about as he is making his way to the Mall?
6. Miller is annoyed because Cathy is late leaving work. What causes Cathy Ryan to be late leaving the hospital?
7. What is Miller's issue about working with Alex on the plan to get revenge on Ryan?
8. What technique does Ryan use to take out the first gunman? What does Ryan do to disable the man?
9. Why is Owen reluctant to allow Ashley to attend the meeting in Dublin? What convinces Owen to let Ashley go?
10. The reader is introduced to Dennis Cooley, a bookstore owner. Discuss Cooley and why he is an important part of the story.
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)