|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the Ryan's daughter?
2. What is the position of the person Ryan tends to avoid?
(a) Press Secretary.
(b) Liaison Officer.
(c) Chief of Staff.
(d) Secretary of Defense.
3. What is the proper name for a British attorney?
4. What sport did Ryan play in younger days?
(b) Field hockey.
5. What is the name of the defense attorney in the trial?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the person guarding Ryan?
2. Who gives Ryan access to the information?
3. Ryan is eager to dismiss his connection to which organization?
4. The British police get a tip about which PIRA member?
5. Ryan manages to tap dance around the issue when he is questioned about which of the following?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who finds Alex's gun? What type of gun is it? Where is it found?
2. What does Ed Donoho do after learning about the accident involving Cathy and Sally? What is the result?
3. What is being tracked at the terrorist training camp? What is the purpose of the tracking system?
4. Who is the PIRA member discovered by the British police? What has the person supposedly done? What is the person's demeanor?
5. Ryan finally gets to leave the hospital and is relieved. Ryan becomes uneasy when he is escorted to Buckingham Palace. Discuss Ryan's experience at Buckingham Palace and how it affects his involvement in the case.
6. What makes Ryan realize how grateful he is for his life in the US?
7. Why is the British press being so hard on the Prince of Wales? Why is the Prince being blamed for the tragedy? What does Ryan say in response?
8. What detail about the visit from the Royals is Ryan not permitted to know? Why does it bother Ryan?
9. Discuss the scene in which Robby takes the terrorists inside the house by surprise.
10. Name at least two famous women who were executed at the Tower of London. Also note the year in which the last execution took place.
This section contains 797 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)