|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sport did Ryan play in younger days?
(b) Field hockey.
2. Who arranges for the FBI to warn Ryan that he may be in danger?
3. Who receives an invitation to meet with the PIRA?
4. How long does it take for the trial to begin?
(a) 7 weeks.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 5 weeks.
5. What is the name of the person that runs the store?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Ryan taken after leaving the hospital?
2. How old is the Ryan's daughter?
3. The person teams up with an American named ____.
4. It is believed that O'Donnell will not be found because of which of the following?
5. What award do the students give to Ryan?
Short Essay Questions
1. What detail about the visit from the Royals is Ryan not permitted to know? Why does it bother Ryan?
2. Explain the scene outside the Naval Academy and why it is of importance. Discuss how the incident is resolved.
3. What is being tracked at the terrorist training camp? What is the purpose of the tracking system?
4. What happens after Ryan hears a grenade blast? What does he order the family to do? How does Ryan know what to do?
5. What causes Ashley to be curious about Cooley's bookshop? What does Ashley learn on his visit to the store?
6. Miller is annoyed because Cathy is late leaving work. What causes Cathy Ryan to be late leaving the hospital?
7. What information does the doctor give to Ryan and Jackson regarding Cathy's condition? What is said about Sally?
8. Ryan is warned not to give out any sensitive information to which person? What is Ryan's opinion of the person? What does the person think of Ryan?
9. What is the problem with listening in on Cooley's phone conversations? Who does Cooley call?
10. What happens to the information gathered by the recon cameras? How does it happen?
This section contains 800 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)