|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is not a part of Ryan's precautionary plan to protect himself and his family from Miller?
(a) Practice at the shooting range.
(b) Get a dog for protection.
(c) Install a security system.
(d) Keep a loaded shotgun in the house.
2. What award do the students give to Ryan?
(a) Purple Heart.
(b) Order of the Purple Target.
(c) International Silver Star Award.
(d) Red Badge of Courage.
3. Who gives Ryan access to the information?
4. Who discovers that the list of suspects has to be very short considering obvious inside information?
5. What is the name of the captured man?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many students are in Ryan's class?
2. Where does the unsuccessful attacker go after the scene at the Mall?
3. Who arranges for the FBI to warn Ryan that he may be in danger?
4. Where is Ryan shot the first time?
5. What is the location of the terrorist training camp?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Ryan's state in the hospital? What issue makes Ryan wary?
2. What does Ed Donoho do after learning about the accident involving Cathy and Sally? What is the result?
3. Why is Owen reluctant to allow Ashley to attend the meeting in Dublin? What convinces Owen to let Ashley go?
4. What is the next stage of the operation for Miller and O'Donnell? What is Alex's role in the plan?
5. How do Miller and his companions escape from the scene of the ambush? What prohibits police from following the terrorists?
6. Which two important figures watch the newscast? What are their individual reactions?
7. What is the catalyst for Ryan to agree to sign on to the CIA? What is Greer's reaction?
8. What tactic was used to try and thwart a terrorist attack during Miller's transfer? Where was Miller being taken?
9. Alex surmises that his gun has been recovered from the quarry. What is Alex's reaction to the news? What is Alex's final determination?
10. Owens and Ashley look into Watkins' military history. What is learned about Watkins and what may have turned him against the crown?
This section contains 850 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)