|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Ryan's wife?
2. How long does it take the Ryans to get back to the United States?
(a) 3.5 hours.
(b) 8 hours.
(c) 5 hours.
(d) 7.5 hours.
3. The Ryans are getting ready for which holiday?
(a) Valentine's Day.
(d) Sally's 5th birthday.
4. Cathy and Sally are invited to be guests of the Queen at which of her homes?
(a) Windsor Castle.
(b) Kensington Gardens.
(c) Buckingham Palace.
(d) Balmoral Castle.
5. The attacker is a master of which of the following:
(c) Counter intelligence.
(d) Hand to hand combat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Ryan shot the first time?
2. One of the buildings in the terrorist camp has a schedule regarding the movements of American:
3. Who is Ryan's official employer?
4. Where is Ryan taken after leaving the hospital?
5. Ryan is eager to dismiss his connection to which organization?
Short Essay Questions
1. Name at least two famous women who were executed at the Tower of London. Also note the year in which the last execution took place.
2. Why is Ryan angry enough to attack O'Neil? Who stops the confrontation?
3. Miller is annoyed because Cathy is late leaving work. What causes Cathy Ryan to be late leaving the hospital?
4. What is the reaction of the students in Ryan's lecture hall on his first day back at the Naval Academy?
5. Which two important figures watch the newscast? What are their individual reactions?
6. How do Miller and his companions escape from the scene of the ambush? What prohibits police from following the terrorists?
7. What is the situation regarding Ryan's injuries? What is the status of his recovery?
8. What is the problem with listening in on Cooley's phone conversations? Who does Cooley call?
9. How does Ryan attempt to deal with Sally's demeanor when she returns home from the hospital? Does the plan work?
10. Why is the British press being so hard on the Prince of Wales? Why is the Prince being blamed for the tragedy? What does Ryan say in response?
This section contains 791 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)