|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Much to Ryan's dismay, British law currently forbids which of the following?
(a) Capital punishment.
(b) Life imprisonment.
(c) Dual citizenship.
2. Cathy and Sally are invited to be guests of the Queen at which of her homes?
(a) Kensington Gardens.
(b) Buckingham Palace.
(c) Balmoral Castle.
(d) Windsor Castle.
3. Where is the rare bookshop and center of ULA operations located?
(a) West End.
(b) Trafalgar Square.
(d) Kensington Garden.
4. How many pages is the report returned by Ryan?
5. Which of the following arrives in the US?
Short Answer Questions
1. The person teams up with an American named ____.
2. Unlike the PIRA the ULA seems to have no clear _____.
3. Which of the following was not one of the officers to visit Ryan?
4. What sport did Ryan play in younger days?
5. Who gives Ryan access to the information?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is McKenney and why is he irritated with O'Donnell? Is there a legitimate reason for the annoyance?
2. How does Ryan attempt to deal with Sally's demeanor when she returns home from the hospital? Does the plan work?
3. What surprise guest visits Ryan in the hospital? Describe at least part of what is discussed at the meeting.
4. What is the next stage of the operation for Miller and O'Donnell? What is Alex's role in the plan?
5. What does Ed Donoho do after learning about the accident involving Cathy and Sally? What is the result?
6. What is the physical state of Cathy and Sally on the day the Royals arrive?
7. Who is the PIRA member discovered by the British police? What has the person supposedly done? What is the person's demeanor?
8. What is the plan to raid Camp 18? What actually happens?
9. What is the problem with listening in on Cooley's phone conversations? Who does Cooley call?
10. Ryan finally gets to leave the hospital and is relieved. Ryan becomes uneasy when he is escorted to Buckingham Palace. Discuss Ryan's experience at Buckingham Palace and how it affects his involvement in the case.
This section contains 763 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)