|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which police department responded to the call at the Naval Academy?
(a) Annapolis City Police.
(b) Baltimore City Police.
(c) Washington County Police.
(d) Chesapeake County Police.
2. Who gets thrown out of the bar?
3. Which of the following appears in the satellite photos?
4. How many possibilities does Ryan find when searching for potential terrorist camps?
5. What is Alex's known alias?
(a) Constantine Duppens.
(b) Scott Harrison.
(c) Winston Tuppence.
(d) Dennis Winchester.
6. What type of dog does Ryan purchase for Sally?
(c) German Sheperd.
7. The discovery of the gun leads Alex to realize that he needs to do which of the following?
(b) Leave town.
(c) Extricate himself from the plan.
(d) Get new guns.
8. What is the name of Robby's wife?
9. The weapon was found in what area?
(b) Roadside ditch.
10. Who comments on Ryan's discovery of the terrorist camp?
11. Who observes the satellite images alongside Ryan?
12. How long is it before Cathy is due to have the baby?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 9 days.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 3 days.
13. The State Police report that a stash of guns have been found in which of the following counties:
14. What kind of car does Cathy drive?
15. What type of animal was Sally enthralled by on the drive home from the hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ryan realizes that it will take _______ work to track down the terrorists.
2. What is the name of Breckenridge's boss?
3. What is the name of the Irish pub owned by the FBI agent's uncle?
4. Whose plan has just come to fruition?
5. Who notices the flame headed toward Cathy's car?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)