|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Cooley's assistant?
2. What is the only effective way to rid the world of terrorists?
(a) There is no way.
(b) Work with other terrorists.
(c) International cooperation.
(d) Complete annihilation.
3. The discovery of the gun leads Alex to realize that he needs to do which of the following?
(a) Extricate himself from the plan.
(c) Get new guns.
(d) Leave town.
4. How many of the terrorists are killed in the surprise attack?
5. Which of the following appears in the satellite photos?
6. It is noted that Cooley makes frequent trips to which location?
7. Alex's team kills how many of the guards at the Ryans' house?
8. What type of gun was used in the attack on Cathy's car?
(a) Colt .45.
(d) Winchester 360.
9. Which law enforcement agent gives into a suspicious hunch and visits the bookshop?
10. Which of Ryan's friends debates the terrorist solution with Jack?
11. Whose plan has just come to fruition?
12. What is the name of Robby's wife?
13. What type of instructor was shared at university by Cooley and O'Donnell?
14. What word best fits Miller's opinion of Alex's latest statement?
15. What is the new puppy's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is discovered when there is an investigation into the fire?
2. In what region is the training camp located?
3. How many men did Watkins lose in Northern Ireland?
4. What is the name of the man apprehended at the gatehouse?
5. What is the name of Cathy's doctor?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)