|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ryan learns that the processes in the CIA move:
(a) In a circuitous way.
(c) Very slowly.
2. Who tries to restrain Ryan when he loses his temper?
3. What kind of vehicle is Alex driving?
(b) Pick up.
(c) Box truck.
4. Cathy's father works for which major US company?
(b) Merrill Lynch.
5. How fast was Cathy going when the car crashed?
(a) 60 mph.
(b) 70 mph.
(c) 40 mph.
(d) 50 mph.
6. The State Police report that a stash of guns have been found in which of the following counties:
7. It is noted that Cooley makes frequent trips to which location?
8. Ryan attends a political affairs conference at which well known university?
(a) New York University.
(b) Harvard University.
(c) Washington University.
(d) Georgetown University.
9. Jackson monopolizes the Prince's time by talking about which subject?
(a) Fox hunting.
10. What is discovered when there is an investigation into the fire?
(a) ULA documents.
(b) Shakespeare first edition.
(c) Link to O'Donnell.
11. What is the name of the Irish pub owned by the FBI agent's uncle?
(a) Rudy's Tavern.
(b) Paddy's Place.
(c) Patriot's Club.
(d) Harry's Bar.
12. What is the new puppy's name?
13. How many men did Watkins lose in Northern Ireland?
14. The state of the case means that Ryan will acquiesce and return to the _____.
(a) British Special Branch.
(d) Naval Academy.
15. In what year was Dennis Cooley's bookshop built?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which guest at the Ryans' house is able to launch a surprise attack on the terrorists?
2. Which member of the FBI team is called in immediately?
3. What natural occurrence delays the raid?
4. How long has it been since Jack spoke to his father-in-law?
5. What is the name of Cooley's assistant?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)