|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man that found Alex's discarded gun?
2. The discovery of the gun leads Alex to realize that he needs to do which of the following?
(a) Extricate himself from the plan.
(b) Get new guns.
(c) Leave town.
3. Which law enforcement agent gives into a suspicious hunch and visits the bookshop?
4. Which of the following was not injured when Sally reached the hospital?
5. What is Alex's first reaction to the fact that the gun had been recovered?
6. Cathy's father works for which major US company?
(b) Merrill Lynch.
7. What is the name of Breckenridge's boss?
8. How many possibilities does Ryan find when searching for potential terrorist camps?
9. In what year was Dennis Cooley's bookshop built?
10. What is the name of Cooley's assistant?
11. Who gets thrown out of the bar?
12. Why does Watkins avoid paying for purchases with a check? Ashley believes it is because of the ______ on the check.
(b) Phone number.
(c) Legal name.
13. Which camp is suspected to be the ULA training camp?
(a) Camp 22.
(b) Camp 18.
(c) Camp 34.
(d) Camp 09.
14. What does Cathy's car hit?
(b) Bridge work
(c) Stop sign.
(d) Light pole.
15. What type of instructor was shared at university by Cooley and O'Donnell?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who discourages Ryan from shooting Miller?
2. What is the name of the Soviet Embassy secretary that approaches Ryan after the lecture?
3. Ryan attends a political affairs conference at which well known university?
4. Which police department responded to the call at the Naval Academy?
5. The weapon was found in what area?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)