|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is scheduled to lead the raid on the ULA training camp?
2. Who takes charge of the boat racing toward the Naval Academy?
3. According to Ryan, terrorists understand the laws and do what to the processes?
4. What is the name of the person acting as a spokesman for Fein?
5. Who tries to restrain Ryan when he loses his temper?
6. What kind of vehicle is Alex driving?
(a) Pick up.
(c) Box truck.
7. What kind of car does Cathy drive?
8. The discovery of the gun leads Alex to realize that he needs to do which of the following?
(a) Leave town.
(b) Get new guns.
(c) Extricate himself from the plan.
9. Which of the following was not injured when Sally reached the hospital?
10. What type of gun was used in the attack on Cathy's car?
(c) Colt .45.
(d) Winchester 360.
11. What is the new puppy's name?
12. Who comments on Ryan's discovery of the terrorist camp?
13. How many children do the Ryan's currently have?
14. One of Ryan's discoveries will put the US in favor with which other country?
15. Which law enforcement agent gives into a suspicious hunch and visits the bookshop?
Short Answer Questions
1. How fast was Cathy going when the car crashed?
2. Cathy's father works for which major US company?
3. What is the name of Breckenridge's boss?
4. What type of instructor was shared at university by Cooley and O'Donnell?
5. What does Cathy's car hit?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)