|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Ryan, terrorists understand the laws and do what to the processes?
2. How many of the terrorists are killed in the surprise attack?
3. What is the name of the Irish pub owned by the FBI agent's uncle?
(a) Harry's Bar.
(b) Rudy's Tavern.
(c) Paddy's Place.
(d) Patriot's Club.
4. It is noted that Cooley makes frequent trips to which location?
5. Which camp is suspected to be the ULA training camp?
(a) Camp 18.
(b) Camp 34.
(c) Camp 09.
(d) Camp 22.
6. Who observes the satellite images alongside Ryan?
7. Which FBI agent has been assigned to the spokesman while he is in the US?
8. Whose plan has just come to fruition?
9. What is the only effective way to rid the world of terrorists?
(a) Complete annihilation.
(b) International cooperation.
(c) Work with other terrorists.
(d) There is no way.
10. What natural occurrence delays the raid?
11. What is the name of Robby's wife?
12. Jackson monopolizes the Prince's time by talking about which subject?
(d) Fox hunting.
13. The state of the case means that Ryan will acquiesce and return to the _____.
(b) Naval Academy.
(c) British Special Branch.
14. How fast was Cathy going when the car crashed?
(a) 70 mph.
(b) 40 mph.
(c) 60 mph.
(d) 50 mph.
15. How many possibilities does Ryan find when searching for potential terrorist camps?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Ryan's friends debates the terrorist solution with Jack?
2. Ryan is working on what angle in regards to the gun?
3. Why does Watkins avoid paying for purchases with a check? Ashley believes it is because of the ______ on the check.
4. Which police department responded to the call at the Naval Academy?
5. Which of the following appears in the satellite photos?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)