|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is noted that Cooley makes frequent trips to which location?
2. Ryan struggles with which of the following when it comes to the raid on the terrorist camp?
(c) Chain of command.
3. What kind of car does Cathy drive?
4. What is the name of Cathy's father?
5. Which FBI agent has been assigned to the spokesman while he is in the US?
6. The State Police report that a stash of guns have been found in which of the following counties:
7. How many of the terrorists are killed in the surprise attack?
8. What word best fits Miller's opinion of Alex's latest statement?
9. One of Ryan's discoveries will put the US in favor with which other country?
10. How many possibilities does Ryan find when searching for potential terrorist camps?
11. What natural occurrence delays the raid?
12. What causes Cathy to be late leaving work?
(a) Phone call from her mother.
(c) Sally is sick.
(d) Emergency surgery.
13. In what year was Dennis Cooley's bookshop built?
14. Ryan attends a political affairs conference at which well known university?
(a) Washington University.
(b) Georgetown University.
(c) Harvard University.
(d) New York University.
15. Which guest at the Ryans' house is able to launch a surprise attack on the terrorists?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only effective way to rid the world of terrorists?
2. Which of Ryan's friends debates the terrorist solution with Jack?
3. Which of the following appears in the satellite photos?
4. How many children do the Ryan's currently have?
5. How fast was Cathy going when the car crashed?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)