|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man apprehended at the gatehouse?
2. Ryan struggles with which of the following when it comes to the raid on the terrorist camp?
(c) Chain of command.
3. Which number is on the gatehouse that was in the center of the action?
4. It is noted that Cooley makes frequent trips to which location?
5. Ryan attends a political affairs conference at which well known university?
(a) Georgetown University.
(b) Washington University.
(c) New York University.
(d) Harvard University.
6. What is the new puppy's name?
7. Who tries to restrain Ryan when he loses his temper?
8. What does Cathy's car hit?
(a) Light pole.
(b) Bridge work
(c) Stop sign.
9. Who notices the flame headed toward Cathy's car?
(d) State Trooper.
10. In what region is the training camp located?
(b) North Africa.
(c) Eastern Asia.
11. What is the name of the man that found Alex's discarded gun?
12. Why does Watkins avoid paying for purchases with a check? Ashley believes it is because of the ______ on the check.
(b) Legal name.
(d) Phone number.
13. How many children do the Ryan's currently have?
14. What causes Cathy to be late leaving work?
(a) Emergency surgery.
(b) Sally is sick.
(d) Phone call from her mother.
15. What type of animal was Sally enthralled by on the drive home from the hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which guest at the Ryans' house is able to launch a surprise attack on the terrorists?
2. How long has it been since Jack spoke to his father-in-law?
3. Cathy's father works for which major US company?
4. Jackson monopolizes the Prince's time by talking about which subject?
5. Ryan learns that the processes in the CIA move:
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)