|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was not injured when Sally reached the hospital?
2. Ryan realizes that it will take _______ work to track down the terrorists.
3. In what region is the training camp located?
(a) North Africa.
(d) Eastern Asia.
4. How long is it before Cathy is due to have the baby?
(a) 9 days.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 3 days.
5. The weapon was found in what area?
(c) Roadside ditch.
6. How long has it been since Jack spoke to his father-in-law?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 5 years.
7. Which FBI agent has been assigned to the spokesman while he is in the US?
8. Which law enforcement agent gives into a suspicious hunch and visits the bookshop?
9. Which of the following appears in the satellite photos?
10. What kind of car does Cathy drive?
11. What is the name of the person acting as a spokesman for Fein?
12. What type of dog does Ryan purchase for Sally?
(c) German Sheperd.
13. What kind of vehicle is Alex driving?
(a) Pick up.
(d) Box truck.
14. What is the name of Breckenridge's boss?
15. What is the name of Cathy's father?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of gun was used in the attack on Cathy's car?
2. Ryan learns that the processes in the CIA move:
3. Ryan watches recon video shot in what country?
4. What is the name of Robby's wife?
5. Which boat is pointed out as the terrorists' most likely means of escape?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)