|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which guest at the Ryans' house is able to launch a surprise attack on the terrorists?
2. Ryan is working on what angle in regards to the gun?
(a) Name of purchaser.
(d) Studying striation marks.
3. Who pays a visit to Dennis Cooley's bookshop?
4. Ryan watches recon video shot in what country?
5. Ryan attends a political affairs conference at which well known university?
(a) Harvard University.
(b) Georgetown University.
(c) New York University.
(d) Washington University.
6. Who gets thrown out of the bar?
7. Who is scheduled to lead the raid on the ULA training camp?
8. In what year was Dennis Cooley's bookshop built?
9. What does Cathy's car hit?
(a) Bridge work
(b) Light pole.
(d) Stop sign.
10. How long has it been since Jack spoke to his father-in-law?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 2 years.
11. How many possibilities does Ryan find when searching for potential terrorist camps?
12. Which member of the FBI team is called in immediately?
13. The weapon was found in what area?
(a) Roadside ditch.
14. Ryan realizes that it will take _______ work to track down the terrorists.
15. The discovery of the gun leads Alex to realize that he needs to do which of the following?
(b) Leave town.
(c) Extricate himself from the plan.
(d) Get new guns.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of dog does Ryan purchase for Sally?
2. One of Ryan's discoveries will put the US in favor with which other country?
3. Ryan struggles with which of the following when it comes to the raid on the terrorist camp?
4. How many men did Watkins lose in Northern Ireland?
5. The state of the case means that Ryan will acquiesce and return to the _____.
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)