|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of dog does Ryan purchase for Sally?
(a) German Sheperd.
2. Who tries to restrain Ryan when he loses his temper?
3. Which guest at the Ryans' house is able to launch a surprise attack on the terrorists?
4. What is the name of Cathy's father?
5. What is the name of the person acting as a spokesman for Fein?
6. The discovery of the gun leads Alex to realize that he needs to do which of the following?
(a) Leave town.
(c) Get new guns.
(d) Extricate himself from the plan.
7. What is the only effective way to rid the world of terrorists?
(a) Work with other terrorists.
(b) International cooperation.
(c) There is no way.
(d) Complete annihilation.
8. How many children do the Ryan's currently have?
9. How many possibilities does Ryan find when searching for potential terrorist camps?
10. What type of animal was Sally enthralled by on the drive home from the hospital?
11. Ryan learns that the processes in the CIA move:
(b) Very slowly.
(c) In a circuitous way.
12. One of Ryan's discoveries will put the US in favor with which other country?
13. What is the name of the Irish pub owned by the FBI agent's uncle?
(a) Harry's Bar.
(b) Patriot's Club.
(c) Paddy's Place.
(d) Rudy's Tavern.
14. How many of the terrorists are killed in the surprise attack?
15. Which member of the FBI team is called in immediately?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comments on Ryan's discovery of the terrorist camp?
2. What is Alex's known alias?
3. Ryan bases his guess on the camp by the number of men in the shooting line. How many men are in the line?
4. What is the name of the man that found Alex's discarded gun?
5. Which of the following was not injured when Sally reached the hospital?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)