|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ryan bases his guess on the camp by the number of men in the shooting line. How many men are in the line?
2. What word best fits Miller's opinion of Alex's latest statement?
3. Ryan is working on what angle in regards to the gun?
(a) Name of purchaser.
(b) Studying striation marks.
4. Ryan struggles with which of the following when it comes to the raid on the terrorist camp?
(a) Chain of command.
5. What type of dog does Ryan purchase for Sally?
(c) German Sheperd.
6. Who tries to restrain Ryan when he loses his temper?
7. Who discourages Ryan from shooting Miller?
8. What is the name of Cathy's father?
9. The state of the case means that Ryan will acquiesce and return to the _____.
(a) British Special Branch.
(d) Naval Academy.
10. Who comments on Ryan's discovery of the terrorist camp?
11. What does Cathy's car hit?
(a) Bridge work
(c) Stop sign.
(d) Light pole.
12. How many men did Watkins lose in Northern Ireland?
13. Which of the following appears in the satellite photos?
14. What is the name of Cooley's assistant?
15. Jackson monopolizes the Prince's time by talking about which subject?
(a) Fox hunting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the new puppy's name?
2. What is the only effective way to rid the world of terrorists?
3. What is the name of the man that found Alex's discarded gun?
4. Who notices the flame headed toward Cathy's car?
5. What type of fire erupts in Cooley's store?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)