|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Ryan's friends debates the terrorist solution with Jack?
2. In what region is the training camp located?
(a) Eastern Asia.
(c) North Africa.
3. Why does Watkins avoid paying for purchases with a check? Ashley believes it is because of the ______ on the check.
(b) Phone number.
(c) Legal name.
4. One of Ryan's discoveries will put the US in favor with which other country?
5. How long has it been since Jack spoke to his father-in-law?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 5 years.
6. What is Alex's known alias?
(a) Scott Harrison.
(b) Constantine Duppens.
(c) Winston Tuppence.
(d) Dennis Winchester.
7. How many of the terrorists are killed in the surprise attack?
8. What is the name of Cathy's father?
9. Who pays a visit to Dennis Cooley's bookshop?
10. What is the name of Robby's wife?
11. Ryan is working on what angle in regards to the gun?
(a) Name of purchaser.
(b) Studying striation marks.
12. Ryan realizes that it will take _______ work to track down the terrorists.
13. Which boat is pointed out as the terrorists' most likely means of escape?
14. The State Police report that a stash of guns have been found in which of the following counties:
15. It is noted that Cooley makes frequent trips to which location?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word best fits Miller's opinion of Alex's latest statement?
2. What kind of vehicle is Alex driving?
3. Ryan attends a political affairs conference at which well known university?
4. How many men did Watkins lose in Northern Ireland?
5. Which of the following is not on the dinner menu at the Ryans' house?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)