|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it been since Jack spoke to his father-in-law?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 3 years.
2. How many children do the Ryan's currently have?
3. In what region is the training camp located?
(b) North Africa.
(d) Eastern Asia.
4. It is noted that Cooley makes frequent trips to which location?
5. Which law enforcement agent gives into a suspicious hunch and visits the bookshop?
6. Who observes the satellite images alongside Ryan?
7. What is discovered when there is an investigation into the fire?
(b) Link to O'Donnell.
(c) Shakespeare first edition.
(d) ULA documents.
8. Ryan watches recon video shot in what country?
9. In what year was Dennis Cooley's bookshop built?
10. Who notices the flame headed toward Cathy's car?
(c) State Trooper.
11. What is the name of the person acting as a spokesman for Fein?
12. Who gets thrown out of the bar?
13. The State Police report that a stash of guns have been found in which of the following counties:
14. Who comments on Ryan's discovery of the terrorist camp?
15. Jackson monopolizes the Prince's time by talking about which subject?
(d) Fox hunting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What natural occurrence delays the raid?
2. One of Ryan's discoveries will put the US in favor with which other country?
3. Who takes charge of the boat racing toward the Naval Academy?
4. Who discourages Ryan from shooting Miller?
5. What is the name of the Soviet Embassy secretary that approaches Ryan after the lecture?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)