|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Cathy to be late leaving work?
(a) Phone call from her mother.
(b) Sally is sick.
(c) Emergency surgery.
2. Which member of the FBI team is called in immediately?
3. What type of fire erupts in Cooley's store?
4. What word best fits Miller's opinion of Alex's latest statement?
5. In what region is the training camp located?
(a) Eastern Asia.
(c) North Africa.
6. What is the name of the Irish pub owned by the FBI agent's uncle?
(a) Harry's Bar.
(b) Patriot's Club.
(c) Rudy's Tavern.
(d) Paddy's Place.
7. The State Police report that a stash of guns have been found in which of the following counties:
8. How many children do the Ryan's currently have?
9. Ryan is working on what angle in regards to the gun?
(b) Studying striation marks.
(d) Name of purchaser.
10. Who notices the flame headed toward Cathy's car?
(c) State Trooper.
11. How long has it been since Jack spoke to his father-in-law?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 2 years.
12. In what year was Dennis Cooley's bookshop built?
13. Whose plan has just come to fruition?
14. Jackson monopolizes the Prince's time by talking about which subject?
(a) Fox hunting.
15. How fast was Cathy going when the car crashed?
(a) 60 mph.
(b) 70 mph.
(c) 50 mph.
(d) 40 mph.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Watkins avoid paying for purchases with a check? Ashley believes it is because of the ______ on the check.
2. What is the name of the man that found Alex's discarded gun?
3. The Ryans' home is in the midst of being outfitted with which of the following?
4. What type of dog does Ryan purchase for Sally?
5. What type of instructor was shared at university by Cooley and O'Donnell?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)