|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the person acting as a spokesman for Fein?
2. What type of animal was Sally enthralled by on the drive home from the hospital?
3. What kind of vehicle is Alex driving?
(b) Box truck.
(c) Pick up.
4. Whose plan has just come to fruition?
5. Who tries to restrain Ryan when he loses his temper?
6. The Ryans' home is in the midst of being outfitted with which of the following?
(a) Security detail.
(b) Pet doors.
(c) Satellite TV.
7. Which of the following appears in the satellite photos?
8. How long is it before Cathy is due to have the baby?
(a) 9 days.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 2 weeks.
9. What word best fits Miller's opinion of Alex's latest statement?
10. Which police department responded to the call at the Naval Academy?
(a) Annapolis City Police.
(b) Chesapeake County Police.
(c) Washington County Police.
(d) Baltimore City Police.
11. Which FBI agent has been assigned to the spokesman while he is in the US?
12. It is noted that Cooley makes frequent trips to which location?
13. What is the only effective way to rid the world of terrorists?
(a) Work with other terrorists.
(b) There is no way.
(c) Complete annihilation.
(d) International cooperation.
14. What is the name of the Soviet Embassy secretary that approaches Ryan after the lecture?
15. Who pays a visit to Dennis Cooley's bookshop?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ryan struggles with which of the following when it comes to the raid on the terrorist camp?
2. What is the name of the man that found Alex's discarded gun?
3. How many of the terrorists are killed in the surprise attack?
4. Ryan watches recon video shot in what country?
5. The state of the case means that Ryan will acquiesce and return to the _____.
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)