|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of Ryan's discoveries will put the US in favor with which other country?
2. Which number is on the gatehouse that was in the center of the action?
3. Ryan finds that he is living with an extraordinary amount of ____ in his life.
4. What type of gun was used in the attack on Cathy's car?
(c) Winchester 360.
(d) Colt .45.
5. Which police department responded to the call at the Naval Academy?
(a) Annapolis City Police.
(b) Chesapeake County Police.
(c) Washington County Police.
(d) Baltimore City Police.
6. How fast was Cathy going when the car crashed?
(a) 50 mph.
(b) 40 mph.
(c) 60 mph.
(d) 70 mph.
7. Who comments on Ryan's discovery of the terrorist camp?
8. What is the name of Cathy's father?
9. What is the name of the man apprehended at the gatehouse?
10. What natural occurrence delays the raid?
11. Cathy's father works for which major US company?
(b) Merrill Lynch.
12. What is Alex's known alias?
(a) Constantine Duppens.
(b) Winston Tuppence.
(c) Scott Harrison.
(d) Dennis Winchester.
13. Whose plan has just come to fruition?
14. What is the new puppy's name?
15. Ryan realizes that it will take _______ work to track down the terrorists.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which member of the FBI team is called in immediately?
2. Which of the following was not injured when Sally reached the hospital?
3. How long has it been since Jack spoke to his father-in-law?
4. What type of instructor was shared at university by Cooley and O'Donnell?
5. Which of the following is not on the dinner menu at the Ryans' house?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)