|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The weapon was found in what area?
(d) Roadside ditch.
2. What type of instructor was shared at university by Cooley and O'Donnell?
3. What is discovered when there is an investigation into the fire?
(a) Link to O'Donnell.
(c) ULA documents.
(d) Shakespeare first edition.
4. Whose plan has just come to fruition?
5. The State Police report that a stash of guns have been found in which of the following counties:
6. What causes Cathy to be late leaving work?
(a) Phone call from her mother.
(c) Emergency surgery.
(d) Sally is sick.
7. Ryan struggles with which of the following when it comes to the raid on the terrorist camp?
(b) Chain of command.
8. The discovery of the gun leads Alex to realize that he needs to do which of the following?
(a) Leave town.
(b) Get new guns.
(d) Extricate himself from the plan.
9. Which of Ryan's friends debates the terrorist solution with Jack?
10. Ryan bases his guess on the camp by the number of men in the shooting line. How many men are in the line?
11. How many men did Watkins lose in Northern Ireland?
12. Who is scheduled to lead the raid on the ULA training camp?
13. What type of animal was Sally enthralled by on the drive home from the hospital?
14. How many possibilities does Ryan find when searching for potential terrorist camps?
15. It is noted that Cooley makes frequent trips to which location?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cathy's car hit?
2. What is the name of Cathy's doctor?
3. Which camp is suspected to be the ULA training camp?
4. What is the name of Breckenridge's boss?
5. In what region is the training camp located?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)