|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the person acting as a spokesman for Fein?
2. Which police department responded to the call at the Naval Academy?
(a) Annapolis City Police.
(b) Baltimore City Police.
(c) Chesapeake County Police.
(d) Washington County Police.
3. Which of the following appears in the satellite photos?
4. What is the name of the Soviet Embassy secretary that approaches Ryan after the lecture?
5. What is Alex's known alias?
(a) Dennis Winchester.
(b) Scott Harrison.
(c) Winston Tuppence.
(d) Constantine Duppens.
6. The State Police report that a stash of guns have been found in which of the following counties:
7. Ryan bases his guess on the camp by the number of men in the shooting line. How many men are in the line?
8. What word best fits Miller's opinion of Alex's latest statement?
9. Alex's team kills how many of the guards at the Ryans' house?
10. What is the name of Breckenridge's boss?
11. Whose plan has just come to fruition?
12. Which law enforcement agent gives into a suspicious hunch and visits the bookshop?
13. Which of the following was not injured when Sally reached the hospital?
14. The Ryans' home is in the midst of being outfitted with which of the following?
(b) Security detail.
(c) Satellite TV.
(d) Pet doors.
15. Which of the following is not on the dinner menu at the Ryans' house?
(b) Corn on the cob.
(c) Jello salad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Cooley's assistant?
2. What is the new puppy's name?
3. How fast was Cathy going when the car crashed?
4. What kind of vehicle is Alex driving?
5. What type of gun was used in the attack on Cathy's car?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)