|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ryan learns that the processes in the CIA move:
(b) Very slowly.
(c) In a circuitous way.
2. What is the name of the person acting as a spokesman for Fein?
3. What is the name of Robby's wife?
4. Which boat is pointed out as the terrorists' most likely means of escape?
5. What is the new puppy's name?
6. Which number is on the gatehouse that was in the center of the action?
7. How many possibilities does Ryan find when searching for potential terrorist camps?
8. How long is it before Cathy is due to have the baby?
(a) 9 days.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 2 weeks.
9. How many men did Watkins lose in Northern Ireland?
10. How fast was Cathy going when the car crashed?
(a) 50 mph.
(b) 70 mph.
(c) 60 mph.
(d) 40 mph.
11. Alex's team kills how many of the guards at the Ryans' house?
12. What is discovered when there is an investigation into the fire?
(a) Link to O'Donnell.
(b) ULA documents.
(c) Shakespeare first edition.
13. One of Ryan's discoveries will put the US in favor with which other country?
14. What is the name of Cooley's assistant?
15. Cathy's father works for which major US company?
(c) Merrill Lynch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who discourages Ryan from shooting Miller?
2. Which law enforcement agent gives into a suspicious hunch and visits the bookshop?
3. What type of instructor was shared at university by Cooley and O'Donnell?
4. Who notices the flame headed toward Cathy's car?
5. Who gets thrown out of the bar?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)