|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cathy's father works for which major US company?
(a) Merrill Lynch.
2. What is the new puppy's name?
3. What is the name of the Irish pub owned by the FBI agent's uncle?
(a) Paddy's Place.
(b) Rudy's Tavern.
(c) Patriot's Club.
(d) Harry's Bar.
4. What type of gun was used in the attack on Cathy's car?
(a) Winchester 360.
(b) Colt .45.
5. Which of the following was not injured when Sally reached the hospital?
6. What is the name of Cooley's assistant?
7. What is the name of the man apprehended at the gatehouse?
8. Who discourages Ryan from shooting Miller?
9. Who tries to restrain Ryan when he loses his temper?
10. Why does Watkins avoid paying for purchases with a check? Ashley believes it is because of the ______ on the check.
(a) Legal name.
(c) Phone number.
11. How long has it been since Jack spoke to his father-in-law?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 5 years.
12. Which FBI agent has been assigned to the spokesman while he is in the US?
13. What natural occurrence delays the raid?
14. Jackson monopolizes the Prince's time by talking about which subject?
(c) Fox hunting.
15. What type of animal was Sally enthralled by on the drive home from the hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. One of Ryan's discoveries will put the US in favor with which other country?
2. Ryan struggles with which of the following when it comes to the raid on the terrorist camp?
3. Ryan bases his guess on the camp by the number of men in the shooting line. How many men are in the line?
4. What is the name of Robby's wife?
5. Which number is on the gatehouse that was in the center of the action?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)