|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cathy's car hit?
(a) Bridge work
(c) Stop sign.
(d) Light pole.
2. One of Ryan's discoveries will put the US in favor with which other country?
3. Which guest at the Ryans' house is able to launch a surprise attack on the terrorists?
4. Who pays a visit to Dennis Cooley's bookshop?
5. What is the name of the man apprehended at the gatehouse?
6. The weapon was found in what area?
(b) Roadside ditch.
7. What causes Cathy to be late leaving work?
(a) Phone call from her mother.
(b) Sally is sick.
(d) Emergency surgery.
8. What is Alex's first reaction to the fact that the gun had been recovered?
9. Which law enforcement agent gives into a suspicious hunch and visits the bookshop?
10. What word best fits Miller's opinion of Alex's latest statement?
11. Who notices the flame headed toward Cathy's car?
(d) State Trooper.
12. Who takes charge of the boat racing toward the Naval Academy?
13. Which boat is pointed out as the terrorists' most likely means of escape?
14. How long is it before Cathy is due to have the baby?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 9 days.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 3 days.
15. Ryan struggles with which of the following when it comes to the raid on the terrorist camp?
(b) Chain of command.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which police department responded to the call at the Naval Academy?
2. Who tries to restrain Ryan when he loses his temper?
3. What is the name of the Soviet Embassy secretary that approaches Ryan after the lecture?
4. Which FBI agent has been assigned to the spokesman while he is in the US?
5. The state of the case means that Ryan will acquiesce and return to the _____.
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)