|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of fire erupts in Cooley's store?
2. Who comments on Ryan's discovery of the terrorist camp?
3. Which of the following appears in the satellite photos?
4. Which law enforcement agent gives into a suspicious hunch and visits the bookshop?
5. The weapon was found in what area?
(a) Roadside ditch.
6. What kind of car does Cathy drive?
7. Jackson monopolizes the Prince's time by talking about which subject?
(b) Fox hunting.
8. How many men did Watkins lose in Northern Ireland?
9. Who pays a visit to Dennis Cooley's bookshop?
10. What type of dog does Ryan purchase for Sally?
(d) German Sheperd.
11. What causes Cathy to be late leaving work?
(a) Sally is sick.
(b) Emergency surgery.
(c) Phone call from her mother.
12. What does Cathy's car hit?
(a) Light pole.
(c) Bridge work
(d) Stop sign.
13. Which number is on the gatehouse that was in the center of the action?
14. What natural occurrence delays the raid?
15. What is the name of Robby's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who notices the flame headed toward Cathy's car?
2. Who gets thrown out of the bar?
3. Which of the following was not injured when Sally reached the hospital?
4. Which FBI agent has been assigned to the spokesman while he is in the US?
5. How many of the terrorists are killed in the surprise attack?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)