|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of instructor was shared at university by Cooley and O'Donnell?
2. Which of Ryan's friends debates the terrorist solution with Jack?
3. Ryan realizes that it will take _______ work to track down the terrorists.
4. What is the name of Breckenridge's boss?
5. What is the name of the man that found Alex's discarded gun?
6. How many men did Watkins lose in Northern Ireland?
7. What kind of vehicle is Alex driving?
(b) Box truck.
(d) Pick up.
8. Which FBI agent has been assigned to the spokesman while he is in the US?
9. The discovery of the gun leads Alex to realize that he needs to do which of the following?
(b) Leave town.
(c) Get new guns.
(d) Extricate himself from the plan.
10. What word best fits Miller's opinion of Alex's latest statement?
11. Ryan attends a political affairs conference at which well known university?
(a) Harvard University.
(b) Washington University.
(c) Georgetown University.
(d) New York University.
12. Cathy's father works for which major US company?
(d) Merrill Lynch.
13. Who gets thrown out of the bar?
14. Which of the following was not injured when Sally reached the hospital?
15. Who discourages Ryan from shooting Miller?
Short Answer Questions
1. Alex's team kills how many of the guards at the Ryans' house?
2. It is noted that Cooley makes frequent trips to which location?
3. Which camp is suspected to be the ULA training camp?
4. Ryan struggles with which of the following when it comes to the raid on the terrorist camp?
5. In what region is the training camp located?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)