Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is it before Cathy is due to have the baby?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 9 days.
2. What word best fits Miller's opinion of Alex's latest statement?
3. Cathy's father works for which major US company?
(b) Merrill Lynch.
4. What is the name of the person acting as a spokesman for Fein?
5. Which police department responded to the call at the Naval Academy?
(a) Chesapeake County Police.
(b) Annapolis City Police.
(c) Baltimore City Police.
(d) Washington County Police.
6. One of Ryan's discoveries will put the US in favor with which other country?
7. What causes Cathy to be late leaving work?
(a) Emergency surgery.
(c) Sally is sick.
(d) Phone call from her mother.
8. What kind of car does Cathy drive?
9. What natural occurrence delays the raid?
10. Who tries to restrain Ryan when he loses his temper?
11. What is Alex's first reaction to the fact that the gun had been recovered?
12. What kind of vehicle is Alex driving?
(c) Box truck.
(d) Pick up.
13. What is the name of the Soviet Embassy secretary that approaches Ryan after the lecture?
14. How fast was Cathy going when the car crashed?
(a) 70 mph.
(b) 50 mph.
(c) 60 mph.
(d) 40 mph.
15. How many children do the Ryan's currently have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comments on Ryan's discovery of the terrorist camp?
2. Which number is on the gatehouse that was in the center of the action?
3. Who pays a visit to Dennis Cooley's bookshop?
4. What is the name of Cathy's father?
5. Which boat is pointed out as the terrorists' most likely means of escape?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)