|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take for the trial to begin?
(a) 7 weeks.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 4 weeks.
(d) 5 weeks.
2. Where does the unsuccessful attacker go after the scene at the Mall?
3. How many people had direct contact with the information regarding Miller's transport from Brixton?
4. Who is the person representing the PIRA?
5. Officers from which law enforcement agency visit Ryan in the hospital?
(b) Scotland Yard.
(c) Queen's Guard.
(d) Special Branch.
6. The attacker is a master of which of the following:
(b) Hand to hand combat.
(c) Counter intelligence.
7. The person teams up with an American named ____.
8. One of the buildings in the terrorist camp has a schedule regarding the movements of American:
(c) Transport vehicles.
9. What is the name of the person guarding Ryan?
10. What type of boat was used by Miller and the others during the escape?
(c) Johnson Outboard.
11. Ryan determines that the members of the ULA most likely have had what kind of training?
12. What is the name of Ryan's wife?
13. Which is not a part of Ryan's precautionary plan to protect himself and his family from Miller?
(a) Install a security system.
(b) Practice at the shooting range.
(c) Get a dog for protection.
(d) Keep a loaded shotgun in the house.
14. What type of plane is taken by the Ryans from the UK to the US?
(a) Leer Jet.
(b) Air Force 1.
(d) Boeing 747.
15. What sport did Ryan play in younger days?
(a) Field hockey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was not one of the officers to visit Ryan?
2. What is Ryan's profession?
3. What word best describes Ryan's feelings when met being taken away from the hospital?
4. Where is Ryan taken after leaving the hospital?
5. What is the name of the person that runs the store?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)