|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the marksman that evaluates Ryan's skill?
2. What name does O'Donnell use when he goes to visit Cooley?
3. With whom does Ryan get into an argument at the hospital?
4. What was the name of the last woman to be executed at the Tower of London?
(a) Duchess Ferguson.
(b) Viscountess Rochford.
(c) Viscountess Boleyn.
(d) Lady Bennett.
5. How long does it take the Ryans to get back to the United States?
(a) 5 hours.
(b) 8 hours.
(c) 7.5 hours.
(d) 3.5 hours.
6. Ryan is told not to reveal any sensitive information to which person?
7. What does the FBI agent bring to Ryan that makes him a friend for life?
(a) News from Cathy.
(b) Plane ticket.
(d) New clothes.
8. Who receives an invitation to meet with the PIRA?
9. Where does Ryan intend to meet his family?
(c) Tower of London.
10. How long does it take to repair Ryan's shoulder in surgery?
(a) 8 hours.
(b) 6 hours.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 5 hours.
11. The British police get a tip about which PIRA member?
12. Where is Ryan taken after leaving the hospital?
(a) Buckingham Palace.
(b) Scotland Yard.
(d) American Embassy.
13. The Ryans are getting ready for which holiday?
(a) Sally's 5th birthday.
(d) Valentine's Day.
14. What type of plane is taken by the Ryans from the UK to the US?
(a) Air Force 1.
(b) Boeing 747.
(c) Leer Jet.
15. What emotion does Ryan display when he hears about the impending arrival?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which group was responsible for the attack?
2. The person teams up with an American named ____.
3. Much to Ryan's dismay, British law currently forbids which of the following?
4. How long does it take for the trial to begin?
5. What award do the students give to Ryan?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)