|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Ryan's official employer?
(a) White House.
(b) Naval Academy.
(c) Scotland Yard.
2. How long does it take for the officers to verify Ryan's credentials?
(a) 6 hours.
(b) 12 hours.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 8 hours.
3. Ryan discusses the ULA with which of the following?
4. Which of the following was not one of the officers to visit Ryan?
5. Ryan is released from the hospital and is met by which important person?
6. The person teams up with an American named ____.
7. Who/what invades Ryan's hospital room?
(a) Special Branch chiefs.
(d) Royal family.
8. How long does it take the Ryans to get back to the United States?
(a) 8 hours.
(b) 7.5 hours.
(c) 3.5 hours.
(d) 5 hours.
9. Where was the shipment scheduled to be delivered?
(c) El Salvador.
10. Where is the rare bookshop and center of ULA operations located?
(b) West End.
(c) Kensington Garden.
(d) Trafalgar Square.
11. Where is Ryan shot the first time?
12. Who receives an invitation to meet with the PIRA?
13. What was the name of the last woman to be executed at the Tower of London?
(a) Duchess Ferguson.
(b) Viscountess Boleyn.
(c) Lady Bennett.
(d) Viscountess Rochford.
14. Ryan is taken to which hospital?
(a) Kensington Medical Center.
(b) Windsor Trauma Hospital.
(c) Sacred Heart Hospital.
(d) St. Thomas's Hospital.
15. With whom does Ryan get into an argument at the hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arranges for the FBI to warn Ryan that he may be in danger?
2. Ryan is required to stay in London for whose upcoming trial?
3. Ryan is eager to dismiss his connection to which organization?
4. How many people had direct contact with the information regarding Miller's transport from Brixton?
5. What emotion does Ryan display when he hears about the impending arrival?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)