|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cathy and Sally are invited to be guests of the Queen at which of her homes?
(a) Buckingham Palace.
(b) Kensington Gardens.
(c) Windsor Castle.
(d) Balmoral Castle.
2. The Police find materials they believe to have been stolen the previous summer from which company?
(a) California Pyrotechnics.
(b) Northeastern Explosives.
(c) Pyrotechnic Industries.
(d) Ulster Special Services.
3. The Queen's husband is referred to as the Duke of which city?
4. What word best describes Ryan's feelings when met being taken away from the hospital?
5. Where was the shipment scheduled to be delivered?
(b) El Salvador.
6. Which of the following arrives in the US?
7. Who gives Ryan access to the information?
8. To what type of drug was Ryan formerly addicted?
9. It is believed that O'Donnell will not be found because of which of the following?
(b) Lack of accent.
(c) Plastic surgery.
(d) Multiple identities.
10. How many pages is the report returned by Ryan?
11. What emotion does Ryan display when he hears about the impending arrival?
12. What is the name of the defense attorney in the trial?
13. What is the name of the guard that had been somewhat compassionate to Miller?
(d) Van Pelt.
14. What is the surname of the leader of the ULA?
15. Unlike the PIRA the ULA seems to have no clear _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. The reader is given insight into the mind of which of the following?
2. Who receives an invitation to meet with the PIRA?
3. What is the name of the FBI representative that visits Ryan?
4. Which of the following was not one of the officers to visit Ryan?
5. What gift does Jack give Cathy for Christmas?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)