|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does O'Donnell use when he goes to visit Cooley?
2. Who discovers that the list of suspects has to be very short considering obvious inside information?
3. Which group was responsible for the attack?
4. With whom does Ryan get into an argument at the hospital?
5. What does Mrs. Ryan do for a living?
(a) Stay at home mom.
6. Jack Ryan is dismayed when he is not longer able to remain _____.
(c) At the hospital.
(d) In England.
7. What type of plane is taken by the Ryans from the UK to the US?
(a) Leer Jet.
(b) Boeing 747.
(c) Air Force 1.
8. Who is not at the Ryan's house on Christmas?
9. What is the name of the restaurant where the men meet?
10. What do the students tell Ryan to do the next time he is faced with a similar situation like the one faced in London?
(a) Shoot first.
11. Where is Ryan shot the first time?
12. One of the buildings in the terrorist camp has a schedule regarding the movements of American:
(c) Transport vehicles.
13. The Police find materials they believe to have been stolen the previous summer from which company?
(a) Northeastern Explosives.
(b) Ulster Special Services.
(c) California Pyrotechnics.
(d) Pyrotechnic Industries.
14. The Ryans are getting ready for which holiday?
(b) Sally's 5th birthday.
(d) Valentine's Day.
15. How long does it take to repair Ryan's shoulder in surgery?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 6 hours.
(c) 8 hours.
(d) 5 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ryan determines that the members of the ULA most likely have had what kind of training?
2. Which is not a part of Ryan's precautionary plan to protect himself and his family from Miller?
3. How long does it take for the officers to verify Ryan's credentials?
4. What is the name of the guard that had been somewhat compassionate to Miller?
5. What is the name of the captured man?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)