|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ryan manages to tap dance around the issue when he is questioned about which of the following?
(a) New president.
(c) Irish problem.
2. Ryan wakes to find that he is being protected by an officer of which organization?
(b) Special Branch.
(c) Queen's Guard.
3. Which is not a part of Ryan's precautionary plan to protect himself and his family from Miller?
(a) Keep a loaded shotgun in the house.
(b) Practice at the shooting range.
(c) Install a security system.
(d) Get a dog for protection.
4. How old is the Ryan's daughter?
5. What is the name of the prison that had been holding Miller?
6. Jack Ryan is dismayed when he is not longer able to remain _____.
(a) In England.
(d) At the hospital.
7. Who is Ryan's official employer?
(a) Scotland Yard.
(b) Naval Academy.
(d) White House.
8. How many pages is the report given to O'Donnell by Cooley?
9. How many pages is the report returned by Ryan?
10. Which word is used to describe Ryan's manner?
11. What is the name of the person that runs the store?
12. How many people had direct contact with the information regarding Miller's transport from Brixton?
13. Where was the shipment scheduled to be delivered?
(a) El Salvador.
14. Who/what invades Ryan's hospital room?
(a) Royal family.
(d) Special Branch chiefs.
15. How many times does Ryan get shot in the opening scene?
Short Answer Questions
1. What award do the students give to Ryan?
2. What was the name of the last woman to be executed at the Tower of London?
3. The attacker is a master of which of the following:
4. One of the buildings in the terrorist camp has a schedule regarding the movements of American:
5. What is the name of Ryan's wife?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)