Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who meets Ryan back at the office?
2. How long does it take for the trial to begin?
(a) 5 weeks.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 7 weeks.
(d) 3 weeks.
3. Where does the unsuccessful attacker go after the scene at the Mall?
4. It was originally suspected that the ______, a terrorist group was responsible for the attack.
5. How long does it take to repair Ryan's shoulder in surgery?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 6 hours.
(c) 8 hours.
(d) 5 hours.
6. What is the official title of the CIA executive director?
(c) Lieutenant General.
7. What is the first name of the protagonist Ryan?
8. What is Ryan's profession?
(a) Shop owner.
(b) Mail carrier.
(c) Government attache.
(d) Naval historian.
9. How many students are in Ryan's class?
10. Which of the following was not one of the officers to visit Ryan?
11. The British police get a tip about which PIRA member?
12. Where does Ryan intend to meet his family?
(d) Tower of London.
13. Where is Ryan taken after leaving the hospital?
(b) American Embassy.
(c) Scotland Yard.
(d) Buckingham Palace.
14. Ryan formerly belonged to which branch of the military?
(a) Coast Guard.
(d) Air Force.
15. What is the name of the prison that had been holding Miller?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the FBI representative that visits Ryan?
2. How many times does Ryan get shot in the opening scene?
3. Who receives an invitation to meet with the PIRA?
4. The attacker is a master of which of the following:
5. What type of plane is taken by the Ryans from the UK to the US?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)