|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What award do the students give to Ryan?
(a) Purple Heart.
(b) International Silver Star Award.
(c) Order of the Purple Target.
(d) Red Badge of Courage.
2. How long does it take for the officers to verify Ryan's credentials?
(a) 8 hours.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 12 hours.
(d) 6 hours.
3. What is the name of the person that runs the store?
4. Ryan formerly belonged to which branch of the military?
(a) Air Force.
(d) Coast Guard.
5. Ryan determines that the members of the ULA most likely have had what kind of training?
6. To what type of drug was Ryan formerly addicted?
7. What is the name of the marksman that evaluates Ryan's skill?
8. What is the name of Ryan's wife?
9. Where is Miller supposed to be taken after leaving the prison? Where is Miller's new home?
(a) Isle of Wight.
(d) Isle of Man.
10. What is the name of the prison that had been holding Miller?
11. Where is the Ryan family on vacation?
12. How long does it take to repair Ryan's shoulder in surgery?
(a) 5 hours.
(b) 8 hours.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 6 hours.
13. Ryan wakes to find that he is being protected by an officer of which organization?
(b) Queen's Guard.
(d) Special Branch.
14. What is the name of the person guarding Ryan?
15. Ryan is released from the hospital and is met by which important person?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the person's role in the PIRA?
2. What type of plane is taken by the Ryans from the UK to the US?
3. Which has been unrelenting in the criticism of the Prince?
4. Where is Ryan shot the first time?
5. The Police find materials they believe to have been stolen the previous summer from which company?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)