|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ryan's profession?
(a) Naval historian.
(b) Mail carrier.
(c) Shop owner.
(d) Government attache.
2. Ryan formerly belonged to which branch of the military?
(b) Air Force.
(d) Coast Guard.
3. How long does it take the Ryans to get back to the United States?
(a) 5 hours.
(b) 3.5 hours.
(c) 7.5 hours.
(d) 8 hours.
4. How many pages is the report given to O'Donnell by Cooley?
5. What is the name of the restaurant where the men meet?
6. Where was the shipment scheduled to be delivered?
(b) El Salvador.
7. Which word is used to describe Ryan's manner?
8. What sport is discussed on the way home from the airport?
9. Where does the meeting take place?
10. What was the name of the last woman to be executed at the Tower of London?
(a) Lady Bennett.
(b) Duchess Ferguson.
(c) Viscountess Boleyn.
(d) Viscountess Rochford.
11. Ryan wakes to find that he is being protected by an officer of which organization?
(a) Special Branch.
(c) Queen's Guard.
12. It was originally suspected that the ______, a terrorist group was responsible for the attack.
13. What is the name of the captured man?
14. Ryan is released from the hospital and is met by which important person?
15. What is the name of the prison that had been holding Miller?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Police find materials they believe to have been stolen the previous summer from which company?
2. Which is not a part of Ryan's precautionary plan to protect himself and his family from Miller?
3. Who meets Ryan back at the office?
4. The reader is given insight into the mind of which of the following?
5. Who receives an invitation to meet with the PIRA?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)