|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes a loud explosion as Ryan nears his destination?
(b) Burst fuel tank.
(c) Car explosion.
(d) Gun shot.
2. What is the name of the defense attorney in the trial?
3. Ryan is taken to which hospital?
(a) St. Thomas's Hospital.
(b) Sacred Heart Hospital.
(c) Windsor Trauma Hospital.
(d) Kensington Medical Center.
4. Who is set to arrive in the US the following day?
5. What name does O'Donnell use when he goes to visit Cooley?
6. The attacker is a master of which of the following:
(a) Counter intelligence.
(b) Hand to hand combat.
7. Officers from which law enforcement agency visit Ryan in the hospital?
(a) Special Branch.
(b) Queen's Guard.
(d) Scotland Yard.
8. Which of the following arrives in the US?
9. Ryan wakes to find that he is being protected by an officer of which organization?
(b) Special Branch.
(d) Queen's Guard.
10. Where is Ryan shot the first time?
11. What is Ryan's profession?
(a) Naval historian.
(b) Mail carrier.
(c) Government attache.
(d) Shop owner.
12. It is believed that the shipment was stolen how many months ago?
13. How long does it take to repair Ryan's shoulder in surgery?
(a) 5 hours.
(b) 6 hours.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 8 hours.
14. Which has been unrelenting in the criticism of the Prince?
15. How many pages is the report returned by Ryan?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ryan is told not to reveal any sensitive information to which person?
2. What is the person's role in the PIRA?
3. Who/what invades Ryan's hospital room?
4. Where does Ryan go to get the intelligence information he needs on the ULA?
5. Who is not at the Ryan's house on Christmas?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)