|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take the Ryans to get back to the United States?
(a) 7.5 hours.
(b) 8 hours.
(c) 3.5 hours.
(d) 5 hours.
2. What award do the students give to Ryan?
(a) Order of the Purple Target.
(b) International Silver Star Award.
(c) Purple Heart.
(d) Red Badge of Courage.
3. With whom does Ryan get into an argument at the hospital?
4. Where is Ryan shot the first time?
5. How many people had direct contact with the information regarding Miller's transport from Brixton?
6. Which group was responsible for the attack?
7. The Police find materials they believe to have been stolen the previous summer from which company?
(a) California Pyrotechnics.
(b) Ulster Special Services.
(c) Pyrotechnic Industries.
(d) Northeastern Explosives.
8. How long does it take to repair Ryan's shoulder in surgery?
(a) 5 hours.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 6 hours.
(d) 8 hours.
9. The person teams up with an American named ____.
10. Who is Ryan's official employer?
(b) White House.
(c) Scotland Yard.
(d) Naval Academy.
11. What is the person's role in the PIRA?
12. Which of the following was not one of the officers to visit Ryan?
13. What is the name of the guard that had been somewhat compassionate to Miller?
(b) Van Pelt.
14. It is believed that the shipment was stolen how many months ago?
15. The people Ryan saved, the Prince and Princess of Wales, were in which type of car when attacked?
(a) Mercedes Benz.
(b) Lincoln towncar.
(c) Rolls Royce.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Ryan's wife?
2. Unlike the PIRA the ULA seems to have no clear _____.
3. What is the official title of the CIA executive director?
4. Where does the unsuccessful attacker go after the scene at the Mall?
5. Who is set to arrive in the US the following day?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)