|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sport did Ryan play in younger days?
(c) Field hockey.
2. Where does Ryan go to get the intelligence information he needs on the ULA?
(a) State Department.
(c) FBI Headquarters.
(d) Defense Department.
3. Where does Ryan intend to meet his family?
(b) Tower of London.
4. Who gives Ryan access to the information?
5. Where is the rare bookshop and center of ULA operations located?
(a) Kensington Garden.
(c) West End.
(d) Trafalgar Square.
6. Unlike the PIRA the ULA seems to have no clear _____.
7. Where was the shipment scheduled to be delivered?
(c) El Salvador.
8. What is the location of the terrorist training camp?
(a) Out in the country.
(d) Abandoned industrial park.
9. To what type of drug was Ryan formerly addicted?
10. What is the official title of the CIA executive director?
(d) Lieutenant General.
11. The Police find materials they believe to have been stolen the previous summer from which company?
(a) California Pyrotechnics.
(b) Ulster Special Services.
(c) Northeastern Explosives.
(d) Pyrotechnic Industries.
12. What is the surname of the head of the CIA?
13. What sport is discussed on the way home from the airport?
14. Ryan determines that the members of the ULA most likely have had what kind of training?
15. Ryan discusses the ULA with which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which has been unrelenting in the criticism of the Prince?
2. Who is assigned to review the recon photos?
3. It is believed that the shipment was stolen how many months ago?
4. What is the name of the captured man?
5. What is the name of the prison that had been holding Miller?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)