|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The British police get a tip about which PIRA member?
2. What is the position of the person Ryan tends to avoid?
(a) Chief of Staff.
(b) Liaison Officer.
(c) Press Secretary.
(d) Secretary of Defense.
3. The person teams up with an American named ____.
4. Jack Ryan is dismayed when he is not longer able to remain _____.
(b) In England.
(d) At the hospital.
5. What gift does Jack give Cathy for Christmas?
6. Unlike the PIRA the ULA seems to have no clear _____.
7. Officers from which law enforcement agency visit Ryan in the hospital?
(a) Special Branch.
(b) Scotland Yard.
(c) Queen's Guard.
8. Which word is used to describe Ryan's manner?
9. Who gives Ryan access to the information?
10. Which of the following arrives in the US?
11. What is the first name of the protagonist Ryan?
12. How long does it take for the trial to begin?
(a) 4 weeks.
(b) 7 weeks.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 5 weeks.
13. Who/what invades Ryan's hospital room?
(b) Special Branch chiefs.
(c) Royal family.
14. What is the surname of the leader of the ULA?
15. What sport did Ryan play in younger days?
(d) Field hockey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What award do the students give to Ryan?
2. What is the name of the guard that had been somewhat compassionate to Miller?
3. What was the name of the last woman to be executed at the Tower of London?
4. What emotion does Ryan display when he hears about the impending arrival?
5. How many pages is the report returned by Ryan?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)