|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the FBI agent bring to Ryan that makes him a friend for life?
(a) New clothes.
(b) News from Cathy.
(c) Plane ticket.
2. What is the surname of the leader of the ULA?
3. Who is the person representing the PIRA?
4. What do the students tell Ryan to do the next time he is faced with a similar situation like the one faced in London?
(d) Shoot first.
5. How long does it take for the trial to begin?
(a) 7 weeks.
(b) 5 weeks.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 4 weeks.
6. Ryan suspects that O'Donnell is gaining information on the PIRA through the use of which of the following:
(b) Phone taps.
(c) Video surveillance.
(d) Listening devices.
7. Which is not a part of Ryan's precautionary plan to protect himself and his family from Miller?
(a) Keep a loaded shotgun in the house.
(b) Practice at the shooting range.
(c) Install a security system.
(d) Get a dog for protection.
8. What sport is discussed on the way home from the airport?
9. What is the surname of the head of the CIA?
10. Ryan is released from the hospital and is met by which important person?
11. Who is assigned to review the recon photos?
(a) Computer programmer.
(c) Junior analyst.
(d) Senior technician.
12. Who meets Ryan back at the office?
13. What is the name of the person that runs the store?
14. What is the person's role in the PIRA?
15. The reader is given insight into the mind of which of the following?
(a) Royal Guard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arranges for the FBI to warn Ryan that he may be in danger?
2. Who is Ryan's official employer?
3. Which of the following arrives in the US?
4. How long does it take the Ryans to get back to the United States?
5. How long does it take for the officers to verify Ryan's credentials?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)