|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the captured man?
2. What is the name of the marksman that evaluates Ryan's skill?
3. What type of boat was used by Miller and the others during the escape?
(b) Johnson Outboard.
4. The person teams up with an American named ____.
5. Ryan determines that the members of the ULA most likely have had what kind of training?
6. What sport is discussed on the way home from the airport?
7. The reader is given insight into the mind of which of the following?
(a) Royal Guard.
8. What is the surname of the friends that pick up the Ryans at the airport?
9. How many times does Ryan get shot in the opening scene?
10. How many people had direct contact with the information regarding Miller's transport from Brixton?
11. Which has been unrelenting in the criticism of the Prince?
12. How many pages is the report given to O'Donnell by Cooley?
13. What is the name of the person guarding Ryan?
14. What name does O'Donnell use when he goes to visit Cooley?
15. Who discovers that the list of suspects has to be very short considering obvious inside information?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the proper name for a British attorney?
2. The Police find materials they believe to have been stolen the previous summer from which company?
3. Jack Ryan is dismayed when he is not longer able to remain _____.
4. How long does it take for the trial to begin?
5. Which is not a part of Ryan's precautionary plan to protect himself and his family from Miller?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)