|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sport did Ryan play in younger days?
(a) Field hockey.
2. How long does it take the Ryans to get back to the United States?
(a) 5 hours.
(b) 3.5 hours.
(c) 7.5 hours.
(d) 8 hours.
3. What emotion does Ryan display when he hears about the impending arrival?
4. How long does it take for the trial to begin?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 5 weeks.
(c) 7 weeks.
(d) 4 weeks.
5. What is the name of the captured man?
6. Who discovers that the list of suspects has to be very short considering obvious inside information?
7. Where is the Ryan family on vacation?
8. What does the FBI agent bring to Ryan that makes him a friend for life?
(a) News from Cathy.
(b) Plane ticket.
(d) New clothes.
9. Which word is used to describe Ryan's manner?
10. Where does Ryan intend to meet his family?
(c) Tower of London.
11. Where is Ryan shot the first time?
12. The reader is given insight into the mind of which of the following?
(a) Royal Guard.
13. Much to Ryan's dismay, British law currently forbids which of the following?
(a) Life imprisonment.
(b) Dual citizenship.
(d) Capital punishment.
14. What is the location of the terrorist training camp?
(a) Out in the country.
(c) Abandoned industrial park.
15. What type of boat was used by Miller and the others during the escape?
(a) Johnson Outboard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ryan is eager to dismiss his connection to which organization?
2. What is the name of the person guarding Ryan?
3. Ryan manages to tap dance around the issue when he is questioned about which of the following?
4. Where does Ryan go to get the intelligence information he needs on the ULA?
5. Which group was responsible for the attack?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)