|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the FBI representative that visits Ryan?
2. What is the name of the defense attorney in the trial?
3. What is the surname of the friends that pick up the Ryans at the airport?
4. Where was the shipment scheduled to be delivered?
(b) El Salvador.
5. How many people had direct contact with the information regarding Miller's transport from Brixton?
6. What is the name of the person guarding Ryan?
7. Who is set to arrive in the US the following day?
8. One of the buildings in the terrorist camp has a schedule regarding the movements of American:
(a) Transport vehicles.
9. Where does the meeting take place?
10. How long does it take for the trial to begin?
(a) 4 weeks.
(b) 5 weeks.
(c) 7 weeks.
(d) 3 weeks.
11. With whom does Ryan get into an argument at the hospital?
12. Much to Ryan's dismay, British law currently forbids which of the following?
(a) Capital punishment.
(c) Life imprisonment.
(d) Dual citizenship.
13. Ryan formerly belonged to which branch of the military?
(b) Coast Guard.
(c) Air Force.
14. What is the name of the captured man?
15. What is the surname of the head of the CIA?
Short Answer Questions
1. The people Ryan saved, the Prince and Princess of Wales, were in which type of car when attacked?
2. What does Mrs. Ryan do for a living?
3. Who is Ryan's official employer?
4. The attacker is a master of which of the following:
5. How many times does Ryan get shot in the opening scene?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)