|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take to repair Ryan's shoulder in surgery?
(a) 6 hours.
(b) 5 hours.
(c) 8 hours.
(d) 3 hours.
2. How long does it take the Ryans to get back to the United States?
(a) 8 hours.
(b) 5 hours.
(c) 3.5 hours.
(d) 7.5 hours.
3. What is the name of the FBI representative that visits Ryan?
4. Ryan is told not to reveal any sensitive information to which person?
5. What award do the students give to Ryan?
(a) Order of the Purple Target.
(b) International Silver Star Award.
(c) Purple Heart.
(d) Red Badge of Courage.
6. How many students are in Ryan's class?
7. Where is Ryan shot the first time?
8. Officers from which law enforcement agency visit Ryan in the hospital?
(b) Queen's Guard.
(c) Special Branch.
(d) Scotland Yard.
9. Ryan is released from the hospital and is met by which important person?
10. The reader is given insight into the mind of which of the following?
(a) Royal Guard.
11. What is the location of the terrorist training camp?
(a) Out in the country.
(c) Abandoned industrial park.
12. How many times does Ryan get shot in the opening scene?
13. The Police find materials they believe to have been stolen the previous summer from which company?
(a) Northeastern Explosives.
(b) California Pyrotechnics.
(c) Ulster Special Services.
(d) Pyrotechnic Industries.
14. What is the name of the guard that had been somewhat compassionate to Miller?
(b) Van Pelt.
15. What is Ryan's profession?
(a) Naval historian.
(b) Mail carrier.
(c) Shop owner.
(d) Government attache.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the proper name for a British attorney?
2. Much to Ryan's dismay, British law currently forbids which of the following?
3. The people Ryan saved, the Prince and Princess of Wales, were in which type of car when attacked?
4. Ryan discusses the ULA with which of the following?
5. What does Mrs. Ryan do for a living?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)