|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of boat was used by Miller and the others during the escape?
(a) Johnson Outboard.
2. The attacker is a master of which of the following:
(a) Counter intelligence.
(b) Hand to hand combat.
3. What is the name of the person guarding Ryan?
4. How many students are in Ryan's class?
5. What sport is discussed on the way home from the airport?
6. Who meets Ryan back at the office?
7. How old is the Ryan's daughter?
8. What does Mrs. Ryan do for a living?
(a) Stay at home mom.
9. How long does it take the Ryans to get back to the United States?
(a) 5 hours.
(b) 8 hours.
(c) 3.5 hours.
(d) 7.5 hours.
10. Who is the person representing the PIRA?
11. What is the name of the FBI representative that visits Ryan?
12. The person teams up with an American named ____.
13. The British police get a tip about which PIRA member?
14. What type of plane is taken by the Ryans from the UK to the US?
(a) Boeing 747.
(b) Leer Jet.
(c) Air Force 1.
15. What is the first name of the protagonist Ryan?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the unsuccessful attacker go after the scene at the Mall?
2. Which of the following was not one of the officers to visit Ryan?
3. Where does Ryan go to get the intelligence information he needs on the ULA?
4. To what type of drug was Ryan formerly addicted?
5. Ryan formerly belonged to which branch of the military?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)