|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first name of the protagonist Ryan?
2. What do the students tell Ryan to do the next time he is faced with a similar situation like the one faced in London?
(d) Shoot first.
3. Who is the person representing the PIRA?
4. Where is the Ryan family on vacation?
5. The person teams up with an American named ____.
6. How long does it take the Ryans to get back to the United States?
(a) 7.5 hours.
(b) 5 hours.
(c) 3.5 hours.
(d) 8 hours.
7. Who is not at the Ryan's house on Christmas?
8. Which has been unrelenting in the criticism of the Prince?
9. Where does the meeting take place?
10. The Queen's husband is referred to as the Duke of which city?
11. The people Ryan saved, the Prince and Princess of Wales, were in which type of car when attacked?
(a) Rolls Royce.
(b) Mercedes Benz.
(d) Lincoln towncar.
12. It is believed that O'Donnell will not be found because of which of the following?
(a) Plastic surgery.
(c) Lack of accent.
(d) Multiple identities.
13. Where was the shipment scheduled to be delivered?
(c) El Salvador.
14. What does the FBI agent bring to Ryan that makes him a friend for life?
(a) News from Cathy.
(b) New clothes.
(c) Plane ticket.
15. Who/what invades Ryan's hospital room?
(c) Special Branch chiefs.
(d) Royal family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ryan is eager to dismiss his connection to which organization?
2. Ryan discusses the ULA with which of the following?
3. How many pages is the report returned by Ryan?
4. Ryan is required to stay in London for whose upcoming trial?
5. What word best describes Ryan's feelings when met being taken away from the hospital?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)