|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first name of the protagonist Ryan?
2. The attacker is a master of which of the following:
(b) Hand to hand combat.
(d) Counter intelligence.
3. What is the name of the person that runs the store?
4. How long does it take the Ryans to get back to the United States?
(a) 3.5 hours.
(b) 5 hours.
(c) 7.5 hours.
(d) 8 hours.
5. Where is Ryan shot the first time?
6. Who is set to arrive in the US the following day?
7. How many people had direct contact with the information regarding Miller's transport from Brixton?
8. What is the name of the captured man?
9. Which group was responsible for the attack?
10. Where does the meeting take place?
11. What is the surname of the head of the CIA?
12. How many students are in Ryan's class?
13. One of the buildings in the terrorist camp has a schedule regarding the movements of American:
(b) Transport vehicles.
14. Ryan discusses the ULA with which of the following?
15. How long does it take to repair Ryan's shoulder in surgery?
(a) 5 hours.
(b) 6 hours.
(c) 8 hours.
(d) 3 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word is used to describe Ryan's manner?
2. Where was the shipment scheduled to be delivered?
3. The reader is given insight into the mind of which of the following?
4. How many pages is the report given to O'Donnell by Cooley?
5. Who is the person representing the PIRA?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)