|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Unlike the PIRA the ULA seems to have no clear _____.
2. Ryan formerly belonged to which branch of the military?
(a) Coast Guard.
(b) Air Force.
3. How old is the Ryan's daughter?
4. What is the position of the person Ryan tends to avoid?
(a) Liaison Officer.
(b) Secretary of Defense.
(c) Press Secretary.
(d) Chief of Staff.
5. Jack Ryan is dismayed when he is not longer able to remain _____.
(a) At the hospital.
(c) In England.
6. Where does the meeting take place?
7. It was originally suspected that the ______, a terrorist group was responsible for the attack.
8. The reader is given insight into the mind of which of the following?
(a) Royal Guard.
9. What is the name of the defense attorney in the trial?
10. Cathy and Sally are invited to be guests of the Queen at which of her homes?
(a) Windsor Castle.
(b) Buckingham Palace.
(c) Balmoral Castle.
(d) Kensington Gardens.
11. What word best describes Ryan's feelings when met being taken away from the hospital?
12. Ryan suspects that O'Donnell is gaining information on the PIRA through the use of which of the following:
(b) Video surveillance.
(c) Listening devices.
(d) Phone taps.
13. Ryan discusses the ULA with which of the following?
14. The people Ryan saved, the Prince and Princess of Wales, were in which type of car when attacked?
(a) Rolls Royce.
(c) Mercedes Benz.
(d) Lincoln towncar.
15. What do the students tell Ryan to do the next time he is faced with a similar situation like the one faced in London?
(b) Shoot first.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ryan is released from the hospital and is met by which important person?
2. What gift does Jack give Cathy for Christmas?
3. How many students are in Ryan's class?
4. What is the location of the terrorist training camp?
5. Which group was responsible for the attack?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)