|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the official title of the CIA executive director?
(d) Lieutenant General.
2. Where does the unsuccessful attacker go after the scene at the Mall?
3. Unlike the PIRA the ULA seems to have no clear _____.
4. What is the surname of the head of the CIA?
5. Which word is used to describe Ryan's manner?
6. Who meets Ryan back at the office?
7. What does Mrs. Ryan do for a living?
(c) Stay at home mom.
8. Who/what invades Ryan's hospital room?
(a) Special Branch chiefs.
(b) Royal family.
9. Who is not at the Ryan's house on Christmas?
10. What is the name of the person that runs the store?
11. With whom does Ryan get into an argument at the hospital?
12. What is the proper name for a British attorney?
13. Where is Ryan taken after leaving the hospital?
(a) American Embassy.
(c) Scotland Yard.
(d) Buckingham Palace.
14. How long does it take for the trial to begin?
(a) 5 weeks.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 7 weeks.
15. It is believed that O'Donnell will not be found because of which of the following?
(a) Multiple identities.
(b) Lack of accent.
(d) Plastic surgery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word best describes Ryan's feelings when met being taken away from the hospital?
2. How many students are in Ryan's class?
3. Who is the person representing the PIRA?
4. It is believed that the shipment was stolen how many months ago?
5. Where was the shipment scheduled to be delivered?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)