|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ryan suspects that O'Donnell is gaining information on the PIRA through the use of which of the following:
(b) Video surveillance.
(c) Phone taps.
(d) Listening devices.
2. Who is assigned to review the recon photos?
(a) Junior analyst.
(b) Computer programmer.
(d) Senior technician.
3. Ryan is released from the hospital and is met by which important person?
4. Who arranges for the FBI to warn Ryan that he may be in danger?
5. Much to Ryan's dismay, British law currently forbids which of the following?
(a) Capital punishment.
(b) Life imprisonment.
(c) Dual citizenship.
6. What is the location of the terrorist training camp?
(a) Abandoned industrial park.
(c) Out in the country.
7. How many pages is the report given to O'Donnell by Cooley?
8. What does the FBI agent bring to Ryan that makes him a friend for life?
(b) News from Cathy.
(c) New clothes.
(d) Plane ticket.
9. Who/what invades Ryan's hospital room?
(a) Special Branch chiefs.
(d) Royal family.
10. Which word is used to describe Ryan's manner?
11. The Ryans are getting ready for which holiday?
(a) Valentine's Day.
(d) Sally's 5th birthday.
12. What was the name of the operation Ryan participated in for the CIA?
(a) Edinburgh Extraction.
(b) Russian Roulette.
(c) Operation Black Box.
(d) Canary Trap.
13. Ryan wakes to find that he is being protected by an officer of which organization?
(b) Queen's Guard.
(d) Special Branch.
14. The attacker is a master of which of the following:
(a) Counter intelligence.
(d) Hand to hand combat.
15. What sport is discussed on the way home from the airport?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the surname of the leader of the ULA?
2. Which of the following arrives in the US?
3. What is the name of Ryan's wife?
4. What is the name of the person guarding Ryan?
5. Where is Miller supposed to be taken after leaving the prison? Where is Miller's new home?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)