|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Much to Ryan's dismay, British law currently forbids which of the following?
(b) Life imprisonment.
(c) Dual citizenship.
(d) Capital punishment.
2. Who discovers that the list of suspects has to be very short considering obvious inside information?
3. The reader is given insight into the mind of which of the following?
(d) Royal Guard.
4. What is the name of the captured man?
5. What gift does Jack give Cathy for Christmas?
6. Jack Ryan is dismayed when he is not longer able to remain _____.
(a) In England.
(b) At the hospital.
7. Where was the shipment scheduled to be delivered?
(d) El Salvador.
8. What is Ryan's profession?
(a) Naval historian.
(b) Government attache.
(c) Shop owner.
(d) Mail carrier.
9. How many pages is the report returned by Ryan?
10. What is the name of the person that runs the store?
11. What award do the students give to Ryan?
(a) Red Badge of Courage.
(b) Purple Heart.
(c) Order of the Purple Target.
(d) International Silver Star Award.
12. What is the first name of the protagonist Ryan?
13. Ryan is released from the hospital and is met by which important person?
14. Ryan wakes to find that he is being protected by an officer of which organization?
(c) Special Branch.
(d) Queen's Guard.
15. What was the name of the last woman to be executed at the Tower of London?
(a) Duchess Ferguson.
(b) Lady Bennett.
(c) Viscountess Boleyn.
(d) Viscountess Rochford.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the surname of the head of the CIA?
2. Where is the Ryan family on vacation?
3. What causes a loud explosion as Ryan nears his destination?
4. What is the proper name for a British attorney?
5. How many pages is the report given to O'Donnell by Cooley?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)