|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, Lights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the surname of the leader of the ULA?
2. What is the first name of the protagonist Ryan?
3. Ryan is taken to which hospital?
(a) Windsor Trauma Hospital.
(b) Sacred Heart Hospital.
(c) Kensington Medical Center.
(d) St. Thomas's Hospital.
4. What is the name of Cooley's assistant?
5. Where does Ryan go to get the intelligence information he needs on the ULA?
(a) Defense Department.
(c) FBI Headquarters.
(d) State Department.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the operation Ryan participated in for the CIA?
2. What is the surname of the friends that pick up the Ryans at the airport?
3. How many pages is the report given to O'Donnell by Cooley?
4. Where does the unsuccessful attacker go after the scene at the Mall?
5. Who is set to arrive in the US the following day?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)