|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapte 22, Procedures.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Officers from which law enforcement agency visit Ryan in the hospital?
(a) Queen's Guard.
(c) Special Branch.
(d) Scotland Yard.
2. To what type of drug was Ryan formerly addicted?
3. What type of gun was used in the attack on Cathy's car?
(b) Colt .45.
(c) Winchester 360.
4. Much to Ryan's dismay, British law currently forbids which of the following?
(b) Dual citizenship.
(c) Capital punishment.
(d) Life imprisonment.
5. Which of the following was not injured when Sally reached the hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of instructor was shared at university by Cooley and O'Donnell?
2. Ryan learns that the processes in the CIA move:
3. The reader is given insight into the mind of which of the following?
4. Ryan is taken to which hospital?
5. Who is not at the Ryan's house on Christmas?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)