|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapte 22, Procedures.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only effective way to rid the world of terrorists?
(a) Work with other terrorists.
(b) International cooperation.
(c) There is no way.
(d) Complete annihilation.
2. It is believed that O'Donnell will not be found because of which of the following?
(a) Lack of accent.
(b) Multiple identities.
(d) Plastic surgery.
3. Ryan is taken to which hospital?
(a) Kensington Medical Center.
(b) St. Thomas's Hospital.
(c) Sacred Heart Hospital.
(d) Windsor Trauma Hospital.
4. What is the name of Cooley's assistant?
5. What is the name of the defense attorney in the trial?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word is used to describe Ryan's manner?
2. What is the name of the Irish pub owned by the FBI agent's uncle?
3. What emotion does Ryan display when he hears about the impending arrival?
4. Which law enforcement agent gives into a suspicious hunch and visits the bookshop?
5. What is the name of the restaurant where the men meet?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)