Chapter 1, A Sunny Day In Londontown
1. What is the first name of the protagonist Ryan?
2. What is Ryan's profession?
(a) Naval historian.
(b) Government attache.
(c) Shop owner.
(d) Mail carrier.
3. Where is the Ryan family on vacation?
4. Where does Ryan intend to meet his family?
(a) Tower of London.
5. What causes a loud explosion as Ryan nears his destination?
(a) Gun shot.
(b) Burst fuel tank.
(d) Car explosion.
6. What is the name of Ryan's wife?
7. What does Mrs. Ryan do for a living?
(d) Stay at home mom.
8. How old is the Ryan's daughter?
9. Ryan formerly belonged to which branch of the military?
(b) Air Force.
(c) Coast Guard.
10. What sport did Ryan play in younger days?
(a) Field hockey.
11. How many times does Ryan get shot in the opening scene?
12. Where is Ryan shot the first time?
This section contains 2,836 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)