Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Irene delusional about her marriage before Clare came on the scene?
2. What does Irene worry about?
3. How does Clare convince Irene to invite her to the dance?
4. What does Irene do to Clare when no one is around?
5. What does Irene tell Clare and Brian about running into John?
Essay Topic 1
Summarize Part 3, Chapters 3 and 4 which are the concluding chapters of the book.
a) How does Irene feel when she runs into John?
b) What does she regret not telling him?
Essay Topic 2
What are physical descriptions of Irene and Clare? What indications are there that both women are light-skinned?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the rationalization Irene uses to come to grips with Brian's affair. Why does she think Clare will never leave John?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)