Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Irene delusional about her marriage before Clare came on the scene?
2. What does Irene worry about?
3. How does Clare convince Irene to invite her to the dance?
4. What does Irene do to Clare when no one is around?
5. What does Irene tell Clare and Brian about running into John?
Describe the emotions Irene displays in these chapters.
a) Why does she drop the tea cup?
b) Why doesn't she confide in Hugh Wentworth about her suspicions?
In Chapter 1, what does Irene recall about her childhood friend Clare? What tragedy does she remember associated with Clare?
Summarize Part 3, Chapters 3 and 4 which are the concluding chapters of the book.
a) How does Irene feel when she runs into John?
b) What does she regret not telling him?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)