Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Irene delusional about her marriage before Clare came on the scene?
(a) She had no troubles.
(b) Her marriage was perfect.
(c) Brian was happy and content.
(d) Brian was in love with her.
2. What does Irene worry about?
(a) Brian will feel more sorry for Clare.
(b) Clare may not be dead.
(c) Clare will tell people who pushed her.
(d) Brian will be angry with her.
3. How does Clare convince Irene to invite her to the dance?
(a) She threatens her.
(b) She charms her.
(c) She cries.
(d) She pouts.
4. What does Irene do to Clare when no one is around?
(a) She chokes her.
(b) She tells her to leave.
(c) She pushes her out the window.
(d) She slaps her.
5. What does Irene tell Clare and Brian about running into John?
(a) She told him about Clare's background.
(b) She had a long talk with him.
(c) She doesn't tell them.
(d) She told him about them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John Bellew say to Clare?
2. Does Brian seem to be in love with Clare?
3. Whom does Irene run into when she's shopping?
4. Why is Clare angry with Irene?
5. Why does Irene think that it's a bad idea for Irene to go to the dance?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)