|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Irene respond to Clare's anger?
(a) She ignores her.
(b) With honesty.
(c) Tells her to leave.
(d) With anger.
2. How does Irene plan to keep Clare away from Bryan?
(a) Ask her to come back later.
(b) Have her stay while she dresses.
(c) Tell her Brian is out.
(d) Tell her to go ahead to the party.
3. Whom does Clare ask to invite her to the dance?
4. What does Irene want to accomplish by telling John the secret?
(a) Cause Clare's divorce.
(b) End Brian's affair with Clare.
(c) Get Brian in trouble with John.
(d) Get Clare in trouble.
5. Why does Irene think that it's a bad idea for Irene to go to the dance?
(a) People won't accept Clare.
(b) Clare is not a good dancer.
(c) There is no room for more guests.
(d) The truth may come out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Irene realize about Clare and Brian?
2. What danger does Irene discuss with Clare?
3. What does Clare want to hear about?
4. How do the servants react to Clare?
5. What is Irene afraid for Wentworth to know?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)