Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Irene delusional about her marriage before Clare came on the scene?
(a) She had no troubles.
(b) Her marriage was perfect.
(c) Brian was happy and content.
(d) Brian was in love with her.
2. What does Irene worry about?
(a) Brian will feel more sorry for Clare.
(b) Clare may not be dead.
(c) Clare will tell people who pushed her.
(d) Brian will be angry with her.
3. How does Clare convince Irene to invite her to the dance?
(a) She threatens her.
(b) She charms her.
(c) She cries.
(d) She pouts.
4. What does Irene do to Clare when no one is around?
(a) She chokes her.
(b) She tells her to leave.
(c) She pushes her out the window.
(d) She slaps her.
5. What does Irene tell Clare and Brian about running into John?
(a) She told him about Clare's background.
(b) She had a long talk with him.
(c) She doesn't tell them.
(d) She told him about them.
6. What does John Bellew say to Clare?
(a) He loves her.
(b) He knows about her affair.
(c) He knows what she is.
(d) He wants a divorce.
7. Does Brian seem to be in love with Clare?
(b) Only when Clare makes him jealous.
(d) Only when Irene gets upset.
8. Whom does Irene run into when she's shopping?
(a) John Bellew.
9. Why is Clare angry with Irene?
(a) For her angry words in her response.
(b) For not responding soon enough.
(c) For criticizing her husband.
(d) For ignoring her.
10. Why does Irene think that it's a bad idea for Irene to go to the dance?
(a) There is no room for more guests.
(b) The truth may come out.
(c) Clare is not a good dancer.
(d) People won't accept Clare.
11. How does Irene react to John Bellew?
(a) She smiles at him.
(b) She greets him.
(c) She turns away from him.
(d) She snubs him.
12. With whom does Clare dance?
(a) Everyone but Brian.
(b) A handsome stranger.
(d) Brian and many other men.
13. What does Irene wonder about concerning her encounter with John?
(a) If he already knows about Clare.
(b) If someone saw them talking .
(c) If he wonders why she didn't speak.
(d) What John will say to Clare.
14. What is Irene afraid might happen if Clare gets a divorce?
(a) Clare will be over more often.
(b) John will involve Brian.
(c) Brian will leave her for Clare.
(d) Irene will leave town.
15. How long does Irene struggle with the thought of Brian's affair with Clare?
(a) One month.
(b) Four days.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) One week.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Irene never know about Clare and Brian?
2. How does Clare react to her discussion with Irene?
3. What did Irene hope to accomplish with Clare gone?
4. What are Brian and Clare doing at the party?
5. Whom does John Bellew look for at the party?
This section contains 504 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)