Short Answer Questions Key
1. Who are Nella Larsen's parents?
A West Indian man and a Dutch mother.
2. Where does Nella spend the majority of her childhood?
3. Where does Nella Larsen become a shining star?
The Harlem Renaissance.
4. Who does Irene Redfield receive a letter from?
A childhood friend.
5. Clare Kendry disappears from the Chicago neighborhood after what event?
Her father's death.
6. Irene recalls a trip to what city?
7. What makes Irene stop shopping when she's in Chicago?
This section contains 3,839 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)