Quiz: Part 1, Encounter: Chapters 1-2 to Part 1, Encounter: Chapters 3-4
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who will be in danger if Irene speaks up to John Bellew?
a) Clare's children.
d) Clare, Gertrude, and herself.
2. Where does Nella spend the majority of her childhood?
a) In Europe.
b) Boarding school.
c) Her grandmother's house.
d) Her aunt's farm.
3. What relationship did the woman have to Irene?
b) Childhood friend.
4. What relative of Clare's was visited by Irene's father?
a) Her sister.
b) Her aunts.
c) Her mother.
d) Her father.
5. Where does Irene has the cab driver to take her?
a) A cool place.
b) A quiet place.
This section contains 236 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)