|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aziz take to the guest house?
(a) A horse for riding.
(b) A letter for Adela Quested.
(c) Food for the party.
(d) A salve for Ralph's bee sting.
2. Who reminds Dr. Aziz that Adela Quested behaved decently whereas Mrs. Moore did nothing for him?
(a) Professor Godbole.
(b) Ronny Heaslop.
(c) Mr. Zulfiqar.
(d) Cyril Fielding.
3. How do Cyril Fielding and Adela Quested part, as she heads back to England?
(a) As friends, deciding to meet in England.
(b) Without speaking to each other.
(c) As sworn enemies.
(d) On shaky terms.
4. Where are Ronny Heaslop and Adela Quested being sent after the trial is over and the charges have been dropped?
(a) Ronny is being sent to Venice, and Adela is being sent to England.
(b) Ronny is being sent to another province, and Adela is being sent to England.
(c) Ronny is being sent to England, and Adela is being sent to Venice.
(d) Adela is being sent to another province, and Ronny is being sent to England.
5. Who abandons Adela Quested after the trial?
(a) The Anglos.
(b) Dr. Aziz.
(c) Professor Godbole.
(d) Cyril Fielding.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 24, where is Adela Quested staying?
2. Who says if the British don't leave in his lifetime, they will leave in his children's?
3. Aziz wants to get away from __________ after the trial.
4. To what does Mrs. Moore attribute her spiritual crisis?
5. What does Professor Godbole decide is his duty?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Mrs. Moore's attitude on the ship.
2. Describe the sitting arrangements in the courtroom.
3. Why does Dr. Aziz go to the house where Cyril Fielding is staying?
4. What do the postcards that Cyril Fielding writes to his Indian friends signify?
5. What does the servant approach Adela Quested with when she is leaving?
6. Why is Dr. Aziz released?
7. Why can't Adela Quested leave the college?
8. Describe the religious tensions in Mau.
9. What does Dr. Aziz discover about Cyril Fielding's marital status in Part 3, Chapter 35?
10. What is the actual scandal in Chandrapore?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)