|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the letters from that Dr. Aziz finds?
(a) Cyril Fielding and Mrs. Moore.
(b) Cyril Fielding and Adela Quested.
(c) Ronny Heaslop and Adela Quested.
(d) Ronny Heaslop and Cyril Fielding.
2. To whom does Adela Quested write a letter?
(a) Dr. Aziz.
(b) Mrs. Moore.
(c) Cyril Fielding.
(d) Ronny Heaslop.
3. To whom does Aziz write in Chapter 37?
(a) Ronny Heaslop.
(b) Cyril Fielding.
(c) Mrs. Moore.
(d) Adela Quested.
4. Who helps Mrs. Moore on the ship?
(a) The chief investigator.
(b) The wife of the lieutenant governor.
(c) The wife of the chief investigator.
(d) The lieutenant governor.
5. With whom does Dr. Aziz go on a walk?
(a) His coworkers.
(b) His mother.
(c) His wife.
(d) His children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens regarding the rumor of Adela and Fielding?
2. Into whom does Dr. Aziz run on his walk?
3. What is Cyril Fielding's current occupation in Chapter 32?
4. What does Aziz take to the guest house?
5. What does Professor Godbole decide is his duty?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)