|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Mrs. Moore sailing?
2. As friends, where do Cyril Fielding and Dr. Aziz go to discuss the politics of India?
(a) Horseback riding.
(b) On a car ride.
(c) The university.
(d) Aziz's hovel.
3. What is Cyril Fielding's current occupation in Chapter 32?
(a) Cleaning houses.
(b) Organizing tours of India.
(c) Teaching English.
(d) Inspecting educational facilities.
4. Which of the following characters were in the boats when they capsized?
(a) Ronny Heaslop, Ralph Moore, Dr. Aziz.
(b) Cyril Fielding, Stella, Ronny Heaslop.
(c) Dr. Aziz, Cyril Fielding, Mrs. Moore.
(d) Cyril Fielding, Stella, Ralph Moore.
5. With what religion is Professor Godbole affiliated?
Short Answer Questions
1. Adela Quested intends to look up __________ when she gets back to England.
2. Where does Chapter 27 take place?
3. What happens to Ronny Heaslop and Adela Quested's relationship before Adela leaves for England?
4. Where is Mau?
5. Who files for divorce?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Mrs. Moore's attitude on the ship.
2. What are Dr. Aziz's feelings about the British in India?
3. How is Adela Quested received after the trial ends?
4. Why is Dr. Aziz released?
5. Describe Dr. Aziz's response to Cyril Fielding's attempts to be polite when they run into each other on a walk in Mau.
6. What happens on the ship?
7. Describe the reaction to Mrs. Moore aboard the ship.
8. Describe Dr. Aziz's conviction about Adela Quested regarding her wedding plans.
9. Why does Dr. Aziz go to the house where Cyril Fielding is staying?
10. What does Professor Godbole conclude about Mrs. Moore?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)