|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pulls the carriage in which Adela is riding away from the trial?
2. With what religion is Mrs. Moore affiliated?
3. Which of the following is Mrs. Moore not excited to be missing?
(a) The weather.
(b) Her son.
(c) The trial.
(d) The marriage.
4. What does Cyril Fielding find out from Dr. Aziz regarding Mrs. Moore?
(a) That she has left India.
(b) That she has died.
(c) That she has other children.
(d) That she is pregnant.
5. Why is Fielding in Mau?
(a) To relax.
(b) To teach a class.
(c) To visit Dr. Aziz.
(d) To inspect the educational facilities.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Professor Godbole decide is his duty?
2. What does Cyril Fielding send to his friends in Part 2, Chapter 32?
3. Why can't Adela Quested leave Chandrapore?
4. Why is Cyril Fielding being sent away in Chapter 31?
5. What happens regarding the rumor of Adela and Fielding?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)