|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Adela Quested and Cyril Fielding conclude might have been the reason for her thinking Dr. Aziz attacked her?
(a) A servant attacked her.
(b) She was hallucinating.
(c) Dr. Aziz did attack her.
(d) She made it up.
2. Who says, "I'm afraid I have made a mistake"?
(a) Mr. McBryde.
(b) Adela Quested.
(c) Dr. Aziz.
3. There had been a rumor that ___________ was being abused at the hospital.
(a) Nawab Bahadur's sister.
(b) Nawab Bahadur's grandson.
(c) Dr. Aziz.
(d) Cyril Fielding.
4. Why didn't Mrs. Moore defend Adela Quested?
(a) She thinks Adela is a liar.
(b) She didn't want to be put in an unpleasant position.
(c) She thinks Dr. Aziz is a liar.
(d) She did defend her.
5. Where is not one of the places that Cyril Fielding travels?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cyril Fielding find out from Dr. Aziz regarding Mrs. Moore?
2. How does Dr. Aziz react when Cyril Fielding tells him Mrs. Moore is dead?
3. Which of the following is Mrs. Moore not excited to be missing?
4. Why is Cyril Fielding traveling?
5. To what friends does Cyril Fielding send mail?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the religious ceremony in which Professor Godbole is participating.
2. How does Adela Quested justify her original accusation against Dr. Aziz?
3. How do Adela Quested and Cyril Fielding part when Adela returns to England?
4. Describe the relationship between Cyril Fielding and Dr. Aziz at the end of the novel.
5. Describe Cyril Fielding's trip.
6. Why is Dr. Aziz released?
7. Why does Dr. Aziz go to the house where Cyril Fielding is staying?
8. Describe Mrs. Moore's attitude on the ship.
9. Describe Dr. Aziz's attitude towards Cyril Fielding when they first meet in Mau.
10. How is Adela Quested received after the trial ends?
This section contains 602 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)