|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is not one of the places that Cyril Fielding travels?
2. Where does Chapter 27 take place?
(a) On the roof of Mr. Zulfiqar's mansion.
(b) In Dr. Aziz's small hovel.
(c) In Cyril Fielding's apartment at the college.
(d) At the club.
3. Why didn't Mrs. Moore defend Adela Quested?
(a) She thinks Dr. Aziz is a liar.
(b) She didn't want to be put in an unpleasant position.
(c) She did defend her.
(d) She thinks Adela is a liar.
4. Who was stung by a bee?
(a) Adela Quested.
(b) Cyril Fielding.
(c) Ralph Moore.
(d) Dr. Aziz.
5. Who has traveled with Cyril Fielding to Mau?
(a) Fielding's sister-in-law and brother.
(b) Fielding's wife and brother-in- law.
(c) Fielding's sister and brother-in-law.
(d) Fielding's wife and sister-in-law.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the letters from that Dr. Aziz finds?
2. How does Dr. Aziz react when Cyril Fielding tells him Mrs. Moore is dead?
3. There had been a rumor that ___________ was being abused at the hospital.
4. What does Cyril Fielding find out from Dr. Aziz regarding Mrs. Moore?
5. Who comes to visit and praise Cyril Fielding for his handling of the episode?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Adela Quested and Cyril Fielding part when Adela returns to England?
2. Describe the relationship between Cyril Fielding and Dr. Aziz at the end of the novel.
3. Describe the sitting arrangements in the courtroom.
4. Describe Cyril Fielding's trip.
5. What do the postcards that Cyril Fielding writes to his Indian friends signify?
6. What happens on the ship?
7. How does the lieutenant governor react to Cyril Fielding's handling of the trial?
8. What happens on the roof of Mr. Zulfiqar's mansion?
9. Describe the religious tensions in Mau.
10. What does Professor Godbole conclude about Mrs. Moore?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)