|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps Mrs. Moore on the ship?
(a) The wife of the chief investigator.
(b) The chief investigator.
(c) The wife of the lieutenant governor.
(d) The lieutenant governor.
2. Who says, "I'm afraid I have made a mistake"?
(a) Adela Quested.
(b) Mr. McBryde.
(d) Dr. Aziz.
3. Who abandons Adela Quested after the trial?
(a) Dr. Aziz.
(b) Cyril Fielding.
(c) The Anglos.
(d) Professor Godbole.
4. Where is Mau?
(a) Right outside of Chandrapore.
(b) Inside of Chandrapore.
(c) Several hundreds miles west of Chandrapore.
(d) Several hundreds miles east of Chandrapore.
5. Who pulls the carriage in which Adela is riding away from the trial?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dr. Aziz react when Cyril Fielding tells him Mrs. Moore is dead?
2. Who was stung by a bee?
3. Which of the following statements is correct?
4. Why didn't Mrs. Moore defend Adela Quested?
5. Who does Dr. Aziz think Cyril Fielding has married, leading him not to open letters from Fielding?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Adela Quested received after the trial ends?
2. How does Adela Quested justify her original accusation against Dr. Aziz?
3. Describe the religious tensions in Mau.
4. What are Dr. Aziz's feelings about the British in India?
5. Describe Dr. Aziz's conviction about Adela Quested regarding her wedding plans.
6. Why can't Adela Quested leave the college?
7. Describe Dr. Aziz and Cyril Fielding's discussion of compensation for Adela Quested.
8. How do Adela Quested and Cyril Fielding part when Adela returns to England?
9. Describe a similarity between Nawab Bahudar and Cyril Fielding.
10. What does Professor Godbole conclude about Mrs. Moore?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)