|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Aziz's letter do at the end of the novel?
(a) Give thanks for his freedom.
(b) Expresses his anger at the political system.
(c) Explain his current financial burdens.
(d) Allow him to express his condolences.
2. Where is Mau?
(a) Several hundreds miles east of Chandrapore.
(b) Several hundreds miles west of Chandrapore.
(c) Inside of Chandrapore.
(d) Right outside of Chandrapore.
3. As friends, where do Cyril Fielding and Dr. Aziz go to discuss the politics of India?
(a) The university.
(b) Horseback riding.
(c) On a car ride.
(d) Aziz's hovel.
4. Who has traveled with Cyril Fielding to Mau?
(a) Fielding's wife and sister-in-law.
(b) Fielding's sister-in-law and brother.
(c) Fielding's wife and brother-in- law.
(d) Fielding's sister and brother-in-law.
5. Who does Aziz find out that Cyril Fielding married when he meets up with him in Mau?
(a) Nancy Derek.
(b) Mrs. Moore.
(c) Adela Quested.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why hasn't Cyril Fielding taken out the boats?
2. Who says, "I'm afraid I have made a mistake"?
3. What do Dr. Aziz and Ralph Moore take to Cyril Fielding on the lake?
4. Who pulls the carriage in which Adela is riding away from the trial?
5. Why is Cyril Fielding being sent away in Chapter 31?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)