|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dr. Aziz want to ask before he apologizes to Adela Quested?
(a) Ronny Heaslop.
(b) Mr. Zulfiqar.
(c) Mrs. Moore.
(d) Cyril Fielding.
2. In Chapter 24, where is Adela Quested staying?
(a) With Cyril Fielding.
(b) With the McBrydes.
(c) With Mrs. Moore.
(d) With the Turtons.
3. What does Cyril Fielding find out from Dr. Aziz regarding Mrs. Moore?
(a) That she has left India.
(b) That she is pregnant.
(c) That she has other children.
(d) That she has died.
4. Which of the following statements is correct?
(a) Dr. Aziz thinks Adela is beautiful.
(b) Dr. Aziz understands why people would accuse him because he is an Indian.
(c) Dr. Aziz is offended that people would think he had approached a woman who is not pretty.
(d) Dr. Aziz is so angry that he is plotting against Adela Quested.
5. Where is Mau?
(a) Inside of Chandrapore.
(b) Several hundreds miles west of Chandrapore.
(c) Several hundreds miles east of Chandrapore.
(d) Right outside of Chandrapore.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is Mrs. Moore not excited to be missing?
2. With what does Adela Quested want Cyril Fielding to help her?
3. To what does Mrs. Moore attribute her spiritual crisis?
4. Why is Cyril Fielding being sent away in Chapter 31?
5. Who opens the court case with "everyone knows the man's guilty"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dr. Aziz do when he gets to the guest house?
2. Describe Dr. Aziz and Cyril Fielding's discussion of compensation for Adela Quested.
3. How do Adela Quested and Cyril Fielding part when Adela returns to England?
4. Describe the religious ceremony in which Professor Godbole is participating.
5. What happens on the roof of Mr. Zulfiqar's mansion?
6. How is Adela Quested received after the trial ends?
7. What are Dr. Aziz's feelings about the British in India?
8. Describe the relationship between Cyril Fielding and Dr. Aziz at the end of the novel.
9. Describe Cyril Fielding's trip.
10. What happens on the ship?
This section contains 636 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)