|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Aziz's letter do at the end of the novel?
(a) Allow him to express his condolences.
(b) Explain his current financial burdens.
(c) Give thanks for his freedom.
(d) Expresses his anger at the political system.
2. Who has traveled with Cyril Fielding to Mau?
(a) Fielding's sister-in-law and brother.
(b) Fielding's wife and brother-in- law.
(c) Fielding's sister and brother-in-law.
(d) Fielding's wife and sister-in-law.
3. Who files for divorce?
(a) Mrs. Moore.
(b) Cyril Fielding.
(c) Nancy Derek.
(d) Mrs. McBryde.
4. Who are the letters from that Dr. Aziz finds?
(a) Ronny Heaslop and Adela Quested.
(b) Cyril Fielding and Adela Quested.
(c) Ronny Heaslop and Cyril Fielding.
(d) Cyril Fielding and Mrs. Moore.
5. In what event is Professor Godbole participating in Mau?
(a) A religious ceremony.
(b) A graduation.
(c) A marriage.
(d) An academic rite.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the magistrate in charge at the trial?
2. Why is Cyril Fielding mad at Dr. Aziz when he runs into him on the walk?
3. In Chapter 24, where is Adela Quested staying?
4. What does the person who is trying to blackmail Adela Quested tell her?
5. Who comes to visit and praise Cyril Fielding for his handling of the episode?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)