|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the letters from that Dr. Aziz finds?
(a) Cyril Fielding and Mrs. Moore.
(b) Cyril Fielding and Adela Quested.
(c) Ronny Heaslop and Adela Quested.
(d) Ronny Heaslop and Cyril Fielding.
2. With whom does Dr. Aziz go on a walk?
(a) His children.
(b) His coworkers.
(c) His wife.
(d) His mother.
3. Where does Adela Quested stay while Mrs. Moore travels back to England?
(a) At the governor's.
(b) At Cyril Fielding's personal home.
(c) At Mrs. Moore's.
(d) At the college.
4. To what friends does Cyril Fielding send mail?
(a) His Italian friends.
(b) His Indian friends.
(c) His British friends.
(d) His female friends.
5. Who reminds Dr. Aziz that Adela Quested behaved decently whereas Mrs. Moore did nothing for him?
(a) Ronny Heaslop.
(b) Professor Godbole.
(c) Mr. Zulfiqar.
(d) Cyril Fielding.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the magistrate in charge at the trial?
2. What does Dr. Aziz's letter do at the end of the novel?
3. What does Professor Godbole decide is his duty?
4. What do Cyril Fielding and Dr. Aziz discuss during their celebration of the results of the trial?
5. What happens to Ronny Heaslop and Adela Quested's relationship before Adela leaves for England?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Dr. Aziz released?
2. Why does Dr. Aziz go to the house where Cyril Fielding is staying?
3. Describe Mrs. Moore's attitude on the ship.
4. Why does Dr. Aziz drop the case against Adela Quested?
5. What happens on the ship?
6. What does the servant approach Adela Quested with when she is leaving?
7. What does Dr. Aziz discover about Cyril Fielding's marital status in Part 3, Chapter 35?
8. Why are Adela Quested's arrangements of where to stay after the trial ends an issue?
9. Describe the reaction to Mrs. Moore aboard the ship.
10. How do Adela Quested and Cyril Fielding part when Adela returns to England?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)