|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Aziz do regarding Adela Quested?
(a) He tries to kill her.
(b) He does not bring charges against her.
(c) He writes her a letter.
(d) He brings charges against her.
2. On his walk to the guest house, Dr. Aziz notices that everyone is out in the boats; what does he do?
(a) Finds a servant to accompany him.
(b) Waves at them on the boats.
(c) Proceeds to the guest house.
(d) Returns home.
3. There had been a rumor that ___________ was being abused at the hospital.
(a) Nawab Bahadur's sister.
(b) Cyril Fielding.
(c) Nawab Bahadur's grandson.
(d) Dr. Aziz.
4. Who files for divorce?
(a) Nancy Derek.
(b) Mrs. Moore.
(c) Cyril Fielding.
(d) Mrs. McBryde.
5. What does Cyril Fielding send to his friends in Part 2, Chapter 32?
(c) Business Reports.
6. As friends, where do Cyril Fielding and Dr. Aziz go to discuss the politics of India?
(a) The university.
(b) Horseback riding.
(c) On a car ride.
(d) Aziz's hovel.
7. To what friends does Cyril Fielding send mail?
(a) His Indian friends.
(b) His Italian friends.
(c) His British friends.
(d) His female friends.
8. What happens to Ronny Heaslop and Adela Quested's relationship before Adela leaves for England?
(a) They decide to postpone the wedding.
(b) They get married.
(c) Adela breaks off the engagement.
(d) Ronny breaks off the engagement.
9. What does Cyril Fielding find out from Dr. Aziz regarding Mrs. Moore?
(a) That she has other children.
(b) That she is pregnant.
(c) That she has left India.
(d) That she has died.
10. To what is Mrs. Moore looking forward?
(a) Revisiting India.
(b) Seeing her other children.
(c) Seeing her husband.
(d) Writing a letter to Dr. Aziz.
11. Who says "The prisoner is released without one stain on his character; the question of costs will be decided elsewhere"?
(b) Mr. Turton.
(c) Mr. McBryde.
(d) Cyril Fielding.
12. Adela Quested intends to look up __________ when she gets back to England.
(a) Her distant cousins.
(b) Dr. Aziz's lawyers.
(c) Mrs. Moore's other children.
(d) Her sister-in-law.
13. What does Adela Quested do to the person trying to blackmail her?
(a) Pays the person.
(b) Reports the person.
(c) Corrects the person's mistake.
(d) Throws the person out.
14. Who are the letters from that Dr. Aziz finds?
(a) Ronny Heaslop and Cyril Fielding.
(b) Ronny Heaslop and Adela Quested.
(c) Cyril Fielding and Adela Quested.
(d) Cyril Fielding and Mrs. Moore.
15. Which of the following events happens, bringing Cyril Fielding and Dr. Aziz back together as friends?
(a) A shipwreck.
(b) A marriage.
(c) A funeral.
(d) A visit to Britian.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "I'm afraid I have made a mistake"?
2. Who helps Mrs. Moore on the ship?
3. Who is the magistrate in charge at the trial?
4. Who invites Mrs. Moore to sail in her own cabin?
5. Who was stung by a bee?
This section contains 480 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)