|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who files for divorce?
(a) Cyril Fielding.
(b) Mrs. Moore.
(c) Nancy Derek.
(d) Mrs. McBryde.
2. What does Dr. Aziz think will happen if Cyril Fielding and Adela Quested marry?
(a) Fielding will enjoy the money Aziz would have had if he filed charges.
(b) Fielding will have a lot of money because he is marrying into a rich family.
(c) Fielding will be poor because he will not accept Adela's family's money.
(d) Fielding will be poor because Adela has no money.
3. Where is Mrs. Moore sailing?
4. Why is Cyril Fielding traveling?
(a) For business.
(b) To visit family.
(c) For pleasure.
(d) To visit friends.
5. Who does Aziz find out that Cyril Fielding married when he meets up with him in Mau?
(b) Nancy Derek.
(c) Adela Quested.
(d) Mrs. Moore.
6. What does Aziz take to the guest house?
(a) Food for the party.
(b) A horse for riding.
(c) A salve for Ralph's bee sting.
(d) A letter for Adela Quested.
7. What happens to Ronny Heaslop and Adela Quested's relationship before Adela leaves for England?
(a) They decide to postpone the wedding.
(b) Adela breaks off the engagement.
(c) They get married.
(d) Ronny breaks off the engagement.
8. Who does Dr. Aziz think Cyril Fielding has married, leading him not to open letters from Fielding?
(a) Adela Quested.
(b) Mrs. Moore.
(c) Nancy Derek.
9. What does Cyril Fielding send to his friends in Part 2, Chapter 32?
(d) Business Reports.
10. What does the person who is trying to blackmail Adela Quested tell her?
(a) The person knows she saw Cyril Fielding late at night at the school.
(b) The person knows she is leaving India.
(c) The person knows she lied about Dr. Aziz.
(d) The person knows that Mrs. Moore is seeing Cyril Fielding.
11. Where are Aziz's children now that he has moved away from Chandrapore?
(a) With him.
(b) With their uncle.
(c) With their cousins.
(d) With their grandmother.
12. To what is Mrs. Moore looking forward?
(a) Seeing her other children.
(b) Seeing her husband.
(c) Writing a letter to Dr. Aziz.
(d) Revisiting India.
13. Who reminds Dr. Aziz that Adela Quested behaved decently whereas Mrs. Moore did nothing for him?
(a) Ronny Heaslop.
(b) Professor Godbole.
(c) Cyril Fielding.
(d) Mr. Zulfiqar.
14. Who helps Mrs. Moore on the ship?
(a) The chief investigator.
(b) The wife of the lieutenant governor.
(c) The lieutenant governor.
(d) The wife of the chief investigator.
15. What do Cyril Fielding and Dr. Aziz discuss during their celebration of the results of the trial?
(a) Adela Quested and Ronny Heaslop's engagement.
(b) Compensation from Adela Quested.
(c) Cyril Fielding and Adela Quested's engagement.
(d) Compensation for Adela Quested.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is the quote, "even when the lady is so much uglier than the gentleman" referring?
2. Who tries to blackmail Adela Quested?
3. To what does Mrs. Moore attribute her spiritual crisis?
4. To whom does Aziz write in Chapter 37?
5. For whom does Dr. Aziz work?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)