|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following events happens, bringing Cyril Fielding and Dr. Aziz back together as friends?
(a) A visit to Britian.
(b) A funeral.
(c) A shipwreck.
(d) A marriage.
2. Why can't Adela Quested leave Chandrapore?
(a) She likes it too much to leave.
(b) The suit against her is unsettled.
(c) She needs to stay with Ronny Heaslop.
(d) She is in love with Cyril Fielding.
3. When Adela Quested asks Cyril Fielding what Dr. Aziz thinks of her, what does Fielding say?
(a) Dr. Aziz is bitter.
(b) Dr. Aziz doesn't think of her at all.
(c) Dr. Aziz thinks she is not pretty.
(d) Dr. Aziz has forgiven her.
4. Who files for divorce?
(a) Cyril Fielding.
(b) Nancy Derek.
(c) Mrs. Moore.
(d) Mrs. McBryde.
5. Aziz wants to get away from __________ after the trial.
(a) Ronny Heaslop.
(b) British India.
(d) Mrs. Moore.
6. Who helps Mrs. Moore on the ship?
(a) The chief investigator.
(b) The lieutenant governor.
(c) The wife of the lieutenant governor.
(d) The wife of the chief investigator.
7. What does Dr. Aziz think will happen if Cyril Fielding and Adela Quested marry?
(a) Fielding will be poor because Adela has no money.
(b) Fielding will be poor because he will not accept Adela's family's money.
(c) Fielding will enjoy the money Aziz would have had if he filed charges.
(d) Fielding will have a lot of money because he is marrying into a rich family.
8. Where is Mrs. Moore sailing?
9. What does the person who is trying to blackmail Adela Quested tell her?
(a) The person knows that Mrs. Moore is seeing Cyril Fielding.
(b) The person knows she is leaving India.
(c) The person knows she saw Cyril Fielding late at night at the school.
(d) The person knows she lied about Dr. Aziz.
10. Who invites Mrs. Moore to sail in her own cabin?
(a) Nancy Derek.
(b) Adela Quested.
(c) The wife of the Lieutenant Governor.
(d) The wife of the Chief Investigator.
11. Who opens the court case with "everyone knows the man's guilty"?
(a) Mr. McBryde.
(b) Ronny Heaslop.
(c) Cyril Fielding.
(d) Mr. Turton.
12. What do Adela Quested and Cyril Fielding conclude might have been the reason for her thinking Dr. Aziz attacked her?
(a) A servant attacked her.
(b) She was hallucinating.
(c) She made it up.
(d) Dr. Aziz did attack her.
13. With what religion is Mrs. Moore affiliated?
14. Which of the following characters were in the boats when they capsized?
(a) Ronny Heaslop, Ralph Moore, Dr. Aziz.
(b) Dr. Aziz, Cyril Fielding, Mrs. Moore.
(c) Cyril Fielding, Stella, Ralph Moore.
(d) Cyril Fielding, Stella, Ronny Heaslop.
15. Who thinks Cyril Fielding and Adela Quested are marrying?
(a) Nancy Derek.
(b) Mr. McBryde.
(c) Dr. Aziz.
(d) Mrs. Moore.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is Mrs. Moore not excited to be missing?
2. Who tries to blackmail Adela Quested?
3. What does Cyril Fielding find out from Dr. Aziz regarding Mrs. Moore?
4. In Chapter 34, where is Dr. Aziz?
5. Who does Dr. Aziz want to ask before he apologizes to Adela Quested?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)