Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following events happens, bringing Cyril Fielding and Dr. Aziz back together as friends?
(a) A marriage.
(b) A shipwreck.
(c) A funeral.
(d) A visit to Britian.
2. On his walk to the guest house, Dr. Aziz notices that everyone is out in the boats; what does he do?
(a) Waves at them on the boats.
(b) Proceeds to the guest house.
(c) Finds a servant to accompany him.
(d) Returns home.
3. Who picks up Adela immediately after the trial?
(a) The Anglos.
(b) Cyril Fielding.
(c) Dr. Aziz.
(d) Professor Godbole.
4. What does Aziz take to the guest house?
(a) Food for the party.
(b) A horse for riding.
(c) A salve for Ralph's bee sting.
(d) A letter for Adela Quested.
5. With what religion is Mrs. Moore affiliated?
6. Who does Aziz find out that Cyril Fielding married when he meets up with him in Mau?
(a) Adela Quested.
(b) Mrs. Moore.
(d) Nancy Derek.
7. Where is not one of the places that Cyril Fielding travels?
8. In what event is Professor Godbole participating in Mau?
(a) A religious ceremony.
(b) A marriage.
(c) An academic rite.
(d) A graduation.
9. To what does Mrs. Moore attribute her spiritual crisis?
(a) Her visit to India.
(b) Her lack of English food.
(c) Her immoral son.
(d) The echo in the cave.
10. Who abandons Adela Quested after the trial?
(a) Professor Godbole.
(b) The Anglos.
(c) Dr. Aziz.
(d) Cyril Fielding.
11. What is the theme of the religious ceremony taking place in Mau?
(a) God is merciful.
(b) God is ruthless.
(c) God is love.
(d) God is unforgiving.
12. Who insists that violence against the British will not serve anyone's best interests?
(a) Cyril Fielding.
(b) Dr. Aziz.
(c) Mahmoud Ali.
(d) Nawab Bahadur.
13. What does Professor Godbole decide is his duty?
(a) To love people only if they are Brahman.
(b) To convert Mrs. Moore to his religion.
(c) To shun those who do not believe what he believes.
(d) To love Mrs. Moore regardless of religious affiliation.
14. Why is Cyril Fielding mad at Dr. Aziz when he runs into him on the walk?
(a) He knows that Dr. Aziz is the one that hid the oars.
(b) Dr. Aziz has lied to him about his own wedding.
(c) He told him who he married in letters that Dr. Aziz didn't read.
(d) Dr. Aziz will not introduce him to his children.
15. What happens regarding the rumor of Adela and Fielding?
(a) It continues to circulate among a small group.
(b) It stops circulating.
(c) It becomes more widely circulated.
(d) People start talking about Nancy instead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cyril Fielding send to his friends in Part 2, Chapter 32?
2. What does Cyril Fielding find out from Dr. Aziz regarding Mrs. Moore?
3. Which of the following characters were in the boats when they capsized?
4. Aziz wants to get away from __________ after the trial.
5. Into whom does Dr. Aziz run on his walk?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)