Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Chapter 27 take place?
(a) In Cyril Fielding's apartment at the college.
(b) At the club.
(c) In Dr. Aziz's small hovel.
(d) On the roof of Mr. Zulfiqar's mansion.
2. What does Aziz take to the guest house?
(a) A salve for Ralph's bee sting.
(b) Food for the party.
(c) A letter for Adela Quested.
(d) A horse for riding.
3. Who wants to attack the collector and the chief of police?
(a) Cyril Fielding.
(b) Dr. Aziz.
(c) Nawab Bahadur.
(d) Mahmoud Ali.
4. What do Dr. Aziz and Ralph Moore take to Cyril Fielding on the lake?
(a) A letter.
(b) A salve.
5. Who are the letters from that Dr. Aziz finds?
(a) Ronny Heaslop and Cyril Fielding.
(b) Cyril Fielding and Adela Quested.
(c) Ronny Heaslop and Adela Quested.
(d) Cyril Fielding and Mrs. Moore.
6. How does Cyril Fielding feel about his Indian friends?
(a) He wants to preserve their friendship.
(b) He likes them, but doesn't consider them as good friends as the Anglos.
(c) He doesn't consider them friends.
(d) He is glad to be away from them.
7. What happens regarding the rumor of Adela and Fielding?
(a) It stops circulating.
(b) It continues to circulate among a small group.
(c) It becomes more widely circulated.
(d) People start talking about Nancy instead.
8. Aziz wants to get away from __________ after the trial.
(a) Mrs. Moore.
(b) British India.
(d) Ronny Heaslop.
9. Who does Aziz find out that Cyril Fielding married when he meets up with him in Mau?
(a) Mrs. Moore.
(b) Adela Quested.
(c) Nancy Derek.
10. Why didn't Mrs. Moore defend Adela Quested?
(a) She didn't want to be put in an unpleasant position.
(b) She thinks Dr. Aziz is a liar.
(c) She did defend her.
(d) She thinks Adela is a liar.
11. Where are Aziz's children now that he has moved away from Chandrapore?
(a) With their grandmother.
(b) With him.
(c) With their uncle.
(d) With their cousins.
12. There had been a rumor that ___________ was being abused at the hospital.
(a) Nawab Bahadur's sister.
(b) Cyril Fielding.
(c) Nawab Bahadur's grandson.
(d) Dr. Aziz.
13. Why hasn't Cyril Fielding taken out the boats?
(a) They don't belong to him.
(b) He doesn't know where to go.
(c) He cannot find the oars.
(d) He doesn't have enough time.
14. Who does Dr. Aziz think Cyril Fielding has married, leading him not to open letters from Fielding?
(a) Mrs. Moore.
(c) Adela Quested.
(d) Nancy Derek.
15. What is the theme of the religious ceremony taking place in Mau?
(a) God is love.
(b) God is ruthless.
(c) God is merciful.
(d) God is unforgiving.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who picks up Adela immediately after the trial?
2. When Adela Quested asks Cyril Fielding what Dr. Aziz thinks of her, what does Fielding say?
3. Adela Quested intends to look up __________ when she gets back to England.
4. Which of the following events happens, bringing Cyril Fielding and Dr. Aziz back together as friends?
5. How do Cyril Fielding and Adela Quested part, as she heads back to England?
This section contains 528 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)