Short Answer Key
Part 1: Chapter 1 | Part 1: Chapter 2
1. A Passage to India is set in Chandrapore, India on the banks of the Ganges River. Which of the following is true about the city?
Poverty characterizes the banks of the river.
2. Dr. Aziz has three children. Who do they live with?
3. Dr. Aziz receives a message to go to the bungalow of Major Callendar. On his way, he gets delayed because____.
He gets a flat tire on his bike.
4. When Dr. Aziz runs into Mrs. Moore in the mosque he ____.
All of these are true.
5. Why does Mrs. Moore come to India?
She comes to visit her son.
6. After talking to Mrs. Moore and discussing Mr. Callendar, Dr. Aziz decides that she is_____.
Different from other British women because she listens to him.
Part 1: Chapter 3 | Part 1:...
This section contains 2,923 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)