|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is served on the train?
(b) Poached eggs.
2. To whom does Adela Quested write a letter?
(a) Ronny Heaslop.
(b) Mrs. Moore.
(c) Dr. Aziz.
(d) Cyril Fielding.
3. Hamidullah is surprised that ______is taking Dr, Aziz's side against his own people.
(a) Cyril Fielding.
(b) Professor Godbole.
(d) Dr. Aziz.
4. Who says to Mrs. Moore, "You're superior to them, anyway. Don't forget that. You're superior to everyone in India except one or two of the Ranis, and they're on an equality"?
(a) Adela Quested.
(b) Dr. Aziz.
(c) The Anglo Women.
(d) Ronny Heaslop.
5. What does Dr. Aziz think will happen if Cyril Fielding and Adela Quested marry?
(a) Fielding will be poor because he will not accept Adela's family's money.
(b) Fielding will be poor because Adela has no money.
(c) Fielding will enjoy the money Aziz would have had if he filed charges.
(d) Fielding will have a lot of money because he is marrying into a rich family.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cyril Fielding shock Dr. Aziz and his friends?
2. Who comes to visit Cyril Fielding at the school?
3. Who files for divorce?
4. Which of the following characters were in the boats when they capsized?
5. Why is Mr. Callendar upset at Dr. Aziz at the Bridge Party?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)