|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says to Mrs. Moore, "You're superior to them, anyway. Don't forget that. You're superior to everyone in India except one or two of the Ranis, and they're on an equality"?
(a) Adela Quested.
(b) Ronny Heaslop.
(c) Dr. Aziz.
(d) The Anglo Women.
2. Why is Cyril Fielding being sent away in Chapter 31?
(a) To dispell rumors about him.
(b) To get him away from Chandrapore.
(c) To visit Mrs. Moore.
(d) To get him away from Adela Quested.
3. In what event is Professor Godbole participating in Mau?
(a) A graduation.
(b) A religious ceremony.
(c) A marriage.
(d) An academic rite.
4. Why is Cyril Fielding mad at Dr. Aziz when he runs into him on the walk?
(a) He told him who he married in letters that Dr. Aziz didn't read.
(b) Dr. Aziz will not introduce him to his children.
(c) He knows that Dr. Aziz is the one that hid the oars.
(d) Dr. Aziz has lied to him about his own wedding.
5. Adela Quested has come to India to see Ronny Heaslop, whom she is expected to marry. When she says she wants to see the "real India," what does Ronny do?
(a) Ronny asks Cyril Fielding to take her to meet Indians.
(b) Ronny introduces her to Dr. Aziz.
(c) Ronny tells her to go to the club to meet Indians.
(d) Ronny asks Fielding how they may do that.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Dr. Aziz runs into Mrs. Moore in the mosque he ____.
2. For whom does Dr. Aziz work?
3. Who has traveled with Cyril Fielding to Mau?
4. What does Dr. Aziz find and pick up that belongs to Adela Quested after leaving the caves?
5. Why is Cyril Fielding traveling?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)