|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nawab Bahadur offers Adela Quested and Ronny Heaslop a spin in his new car. What happens?
(a) They hit an animal.
(b) They make it back safely.
(c) They hit a pothole.
(d) They run out of gas.
2. How do people respond to the rumor that an Englishman killed his own mother?
(a) They develop a cult in support of the Englishman.
(b) They have a celebration at the club.
(c) They develop a cult in support of her.
(d) They develop a holiday in honor of her death.
3. Dr. Aziz has three children. Who do they live with?
(a) Dr. Aziz.
(b) Their mother.
(c) Their aunt.
(d) Their grandmother.
4. How does Dr. Aziz respond when Adela Quested cannot be found after he leaves the caves?
(a) He says the group is better off without her.
(b) He yells at and strikes the servant.
(c) He sends Cyril Fielding in to look for her.
(d) He blames Mrs. Moore for not keeping an eye on her.
5. Dr. Aziz receives a message to go to the bungalow of Major Callendar. On his way, he gets delayed because____.
(a) He gets a flat tire on his bike.
(b) He is caught up in conversation with Hamidullah.
(c) He runs into Mrs. Moore in the mosque.
(d) He cannot find a tonga to drive him.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ronny Heaslop and Adela Quested return from their trip in the car, they are _____.
2. What does Dr. Aziz say when Adela Quested asks if he is married?
3. Who says he blames himself for the incident with Adela Quested?
4. How is Adela's situation/health as the trial approaches?
5. Who invites Mrs. Moore to sail in her own cabin?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)