|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is Mrs. Moore not excited to be missing?
(a) The marriage.
(b) The weather.
(c) Her son.
(d) The trial.
2. How do the women start treating Adela Quested after she accuses Dr. Aziz of attacking her?
(a) They shun her, disgusted by the case.
(b) They try to be her friend so she won't go behind their back.
(c) They rally around her, sorry they had not been more inclusive.
(d) They avoid her because she is going back to England, anyway.
3. What does Adela Quested do after Dr. Aziz goes into the cave?
(a) She runs down the hill to Mrs. Moore.
(b) She starts yelling his name.
(c) She goes into the cave by herself.
(d) She sits outside the cave and waits for him.
4. Adela Quested intends to look up __________ when she gets back to England.
(a) Her distant cousins.
(b) Mrs. Moore's other children.
(c) Her sister-in-law.
(d) Dr. Aziz's lawyers.
5. How does Adela Quested say she tried to stop the attack?
(a) By hitting Dr. Aziz with her glasses.
(b) By pushing Dr. Aziz down.
(c) She didn't try to stop it.
(d) By calling for help from the servants.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why didn't Mrs. Moore defend Adela Quested?
2. What does Adela Quested say started the echo?
3. Why can't Adela Quested leave Chandrapore?
4. To whom does Adela Quested write a letter?
5. What is served on the train?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)