|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is waiting for Dr. Aziz, Cyril Fielding, and the others when they return to Chandrapore?
(a) The Inspector of Police.
(b) A Professor.
(c) The Head of the Club.
(d) A Lawyer.
2. Who is the leading barrister of Chandrapore with a Cambridge degree?
(c) Cyril Fielding.
(d) Professor Godbole.
3. How does Dr. Aziz react when Cyril Fielding tells him Mrs. Moore is dead?
(a) He celebrates.
(b) He screams.
(c) He doesn't believe him.
(d) He cries.
4. Who misses the train on the way to the caves?
(a) Cyril Fielding and Professor Godbole.
(b) Professor Godbole and Adela Quested.
(c) Ronny Heaslop and ProfessorGodbole.
(d) Cyril Fielding and Adela Quested.
5. With what religion is Mrs. Moore affiliated?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Mrs. Moore attribute her spiritual crisis?
2. To what friends does Cyril Fielding send mail?
3. Why does Dr. Aziz change his attitude toward Ralph Moore?
4. Hamidullah is surprised that ______is taking Dr, Aziz's side against his own people.
5. A Passage to India is set in Chandrapore, India on the banks of the Ganges River. Which of the following is true about the city?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)