|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom is the letter that Dr. Aziz has in his possession when arrested?
(a) Adela Quested.
(b) Cyril Fielding.
(c) His friend who owns a brothel.
(d) His brother living in Calcutta.
2. What does Aziz take to the guest house?
(a) A letter for Adela Quested.
(b) A horse for riding.
(c) A salve for Ralph's bee sting.
(d) Food for the party.
3. Who questions the allegations and insists on talking to Adela?
(a) Ronny Heaslop.
(b) Mrs. Moore.
(c) Mr. Turton.
(d) Cyril Fielding.
4. What was in Dr. Aziz's pocket when the police searched him?
(c) A watch.
(d) Field glasses.
5. Where are Ronny Heaslop and Adela Quested being sent after the trial is over and the charges have been dropped?
(a) Ronny is being sent to Venice, and Adela is being sent to England.
(b) Ronny is being sent to England, and Adela is being sent to Venice.
(c) Ronny is being sent to another province, and Adela is being sent to England.
(d) Adela is being sent to another province, and Ronny is being sent to England.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is waiting for Dr. Aziz, Cyril Fielding, and the others when they return to Chandrapore?
2. Why does Dr. Aziz change his invitation from his house to Marabar Caves?
3. In the circular chamber, if a match is lit, it becomes apparent that the interior walls ________.
4. Who says he blames himself for the incident with Adela Quested?
5. Who says, "I believe Dr. Aziz to be innocent"?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)