|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is having an affair?
(a) Nancy Derek and Mr. McBryde.
(b) Mrs. Moore and Mr. McBryde.
(c) Nancy Derek and Cyril Fielding.
(d) Adela Quested and Cyril Fielding.
2. Who files for divorce?
(a) Mrs. McBryde.
(b) Mrs. Moore.
(c) Nancy Derek.
(d) Cyril Fielding.
3. How is Adela's situation/health as the trial approaches?
(a) She has gotten worse.
(b) Her condition has remained the same.
(c) She is improving.
(d) She was never ill.
4. Why does Cyril Fielding say that he is in India?
(a) Because he wanted to experience the culture.
(b) Because he believes Indians are not qualified for the jobs.
(c) Because he needed a job.
(d) Because he thinks it's the right thing to do.
5. After talking to Mrs. Moore and discussing Mr. Callendar, Dr. Aziz decides that she is_____.
(a) Different from other British women because she listens to him.
(b) Like other British women because she sides with Mr. Callendar.
(c) Different from other British women because she is pretty.
(d) Like other British women because she talks to much.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is waiting for Dr. Aziz, Cyril Fielding, and the others when they return to Chandrapore?
2. Adela Quested is thinking of the wedding as she is climbing near the caves. What are her thoughts on the wedding?
3. In Chapter 34, where is Dr. Aziz?
4. Who says he blames himself for the incident with Adela Quested?
5. Who does Dr. Aziz think Cyril Fielding has married, leading him not to open letters from Fielding?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)