|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what religion is Professor Godbole affiliated?
2. Aziz wants to get away from __________ after the trial.
(b) Ronny Heaslop.
(c) Mrs. Moore.
(d) British India.
3. How is Adela's situation/health as the trial approaches?
(a) She is improving.
(b) Her condition has remained the same.
(c) She has gotten worse.
(d) She was never ill.
4. Who does Dr. Aziz want to ask before he apologizes to Adela Quested?
(a) Mr. Zulfiqar.
(b) Mrs. Moore.
(c) Ronny Heaslop.
(d) Cyril Fielding.
5. How does Dr. Aziz respond when Adela Quested cannot be found after he leaves the caves?
(a) He sends Cyril Fielding in to look for her.
(b) He yells at and strikes the servant.
(c) He blames Mrs. Moore for not keeping an eye on her.
(d) He says the group is better off without her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What best characterizes the celebration of the holiday occurring at the same time that Fielding travels into the city?
2. What happens regarding the rumor of Adela and Fielding?
3. Dr. Aziz has three children. Who do they live with?
4. A Passage to India is set in Chandrapore, India on the banks of the Ganges River. Which of the following is true about the city?
5. Who says, "I travel light"?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)