|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not true about Cyril Fielding?
(a) He has always gotten along with Englishmen, but he does not like these expatriates in Chandrapore.
(b) He is over the age of forty, has experienced a lot of life, and is devoted to education.
(c) He has found that he can be in with the Indians and still be friends with the Englishwomen, but not the Englishmen.
(d) He feels that the segregationist attitudes of the British leaders here are evidence of stupidity.
2. Adela Quested has come to India to see Ronny Heaslop, whom she is expected to marry. When she says she wants to see the "real India," what does Ronny do?
(a) Ronny asks Cyril Fielding to take her to meet Indians.
(b) Ronny tells her to go to the club to meet Indians.
(c) Ronny asks Fielding how they may do that.
(d) Ronny introduces her to Dr. Aziz.
3. What is the theme of the religious ceremony taking place in Mau?
(a) God is unforgiving.
(b) God is ruthless.
(c) God is merciful.
(d) God is love.
4. Who thinks Cyril Fielding and Adela Quested are marrying?
(a) Mrs. Moore.
(b) Nancy Derek.
(c) Dr. Aziz.
(d) Mr. McBryde.
5. What best characterizes the celebration of the holiday occurring at the same time that Fielding travels into the city?
(a) A Parade.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the circular chamber, if a match is lit, it becomes apparent that the interior walls ________.
2. What does Cyril Fielding send to his friends in Part 2, Chapter 32?
3. What is served on the train?
4. To what friends does Cyril Fielding send mail?
5. Who files for divorce?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)