|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was in Dr. Aziz's pocket when the police searched him?
(a) A watch.
(c) Field glasses.
2. Why hasn't Cyril Fielding taken out the boats?
(a) They don't belong to him.
(b) He cannot find the oars.
(c) He doesn't have enough time.
(d) He doesn't know where to go.
3. How do people respond to the rumor that an Englishman killed his own mother?
(a) They develop a cult in support of her.
(b) They develop a holiday in honor of her death.
(c) They have a celebration at the club.
(d) They develop a cult in support of the Englishman.
4. Why is Fielding in Mau?
(a) To inspect the educational facilities.
(b) To visit Dr. Aziz.
(c) To relax.
(d) To teach a class.
5. Who tries to blackmail Adela Quested?
(a) Dr. Aziz.
(b) A servant.
(c) Cyril Fielding.
(d) Ronny Heaslop.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Adela Quested want Cyril Fielding to help her?
2. To whom does Adela Quested write a letter?
3. Why does Dr. Aziz want to go to Calcutta?
4. How does Dr. Aziz respond when Adela Quested cannot be found after he leaves the caves?
5. What happens regarding the rumor of Adela and Fielding?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)