|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dr. Aziz respond when Adela Quested cannot be found after he leaves the caves?
(a) He says the group is better off without her.
(b) He sends Cyril Fielding in to look for her.
(c) He yells at and strikes the servant.
(d) He blames Mrs. Moore for not keeping an eye on her.
2. Why is Mr. Callendar upset at Dr. Aziz at the Bridge Party?
(a) He is always upset at all Indians.
(b) He believes that Dr. Aziz did not come to his place when summoned.
(c) He thinks Dr. Aziz should have come to the Bridge Party.
(d) He suspects Dr. Aziz is not a qualified surgeon.
3. Dr. Aziz has three children. Who do they live with?
(a) Their mother.
(b) Their aunt.
(c) Their grandmother.
(d) Dr. Aziz.
4. Where does Chapter 27 take place?
(a) At the club.
(b) In Dr. Aziz's small hovel.
(c) In Cyril Fielding's apartment at the college.
(d) On the roof of Mr. Zulfiqar's mansion.
5. Who wants to know the facts about the case in Part 2, Chapter 17?
(a) Mrs. Moore.
(b) Cyril Fielding.
(c) Adela Quested.
(d) Ronny Heaslop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cyril Fielding want to talk to Adela Quested after Dr. Aziz's arrest?
2. When Dr. Aziz runs into Mrs. Moore in the mosque he ____.
3. Who is having an affair?
4. Who wants to attack the collector and the chief of police?
5. Who is the Calcutta barrister, who has a good reputation but is notoriously anti-British?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)