|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Aziz see when he first comes out of the cave?
(a) A crowd of people he doesn't know.
(b) Adela Quested crying.
(c) Mrs. Moore and Cyril Fielding.
(d) A servant alone.
2. To what is Mrs. Moore looking forward?
(a) Seeing her other children.
(b) Seeing her husband.
(c) Writing a letter to Dr. Aziz.
(d) Revisiting India.
3. Who says, "I'm afraid I have made a mistake"?
(a) Adela Quested.
(b) Dr. Aziz.
(d) Mr. McBryde.
4. Aziz wants to get away from __________ after the trial.
(a) Ronny Heaslop.
(c) British India.
(d) Mrs. Moore.
5. Who tries to blackmail Adela Quested?
(a) Dr. Aziz.
(b) Ronny Heaslop.
(c) Cyril Fielding.
(d) A servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Dr. Aziz and Ralph Moore take to Cyril Fielding on the lake?
2. Why does Dr. Aziz borrow Hamidullah's horse?
3. Why is Cyril Fielding mad at Dr. Aziz when he runs into him on the walk?
4. Who says to Mrs. Moore, "You're superior to them, anyway. Don't forget that. You're superior to everyone in India except one or two of the Ranis, and they're on an equality"?
5. Who says, "I believe Dr. Aziz to be innocent"?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)