|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why hasn't Cyril Fielding taken out the boats?
(a) They don't belong to him.
(b) He cannot find the oars.
(c) He doesn't know where to go.
(d) He doesn't have enough time.
2. Why didn't Mrs. Moore defend Adela Quested?
(a) She thinks Adela is a liar.
(b) She did defend her.
(c) She thinks Dr. Aziz is a liar.
(d) She didn't want to be put in an unpleasant position.
3. Why is Dr. Aziz arrested?
(a) Adela Quested has accused him of stealing her field glasses.
(b) Mrs. Moore has accused him of assaulting her in one of the caves.
(c) Adela Quested has accused him of assaulting her in one of the caves.
(d) Mrs. Moore has accused him of stealing her field glasses.
4. What does Mr. Turton expect Cyril Fielding to do?
(a) Fight for Dr. Aziz because he knows he is innocent.
(b) Leave the country and avoid the trial.
(c) Determine all the facts before making a decision.
(d) Rally for Adela Quested because of her race.
5. Adela Quested is thinking of the wedding as she is climbing near the caves. What are her thoughts on the wedding?
(a) She thinks that the wedding is too soon.
(b) She decides she does not love Ronny Heaslop.
(c) She wants to have the wedding in England.
(d) She is excited about the approaching wedding.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to blackmail Adela Quested?
2. Who questions the allegations and insists on talking to Adela?
3. Who already has decided that Aziz is definitely guilty?
4. Nawab Bahadur, a generous and wealthy leader in the Muslim community, discusses the invitation to the Bridge Party with Mahmoud Ali and others. Mahmoud Ali is _____.
5. Who escorts Mrs. Moore off the train?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)