|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What story does Major Callendar tell about Dr. Aziz?
(a) He says that he concocted plans to get Adela alone.
(b) He says that he was not around when Adela was attacked.
(c) He says that he has been innappropriate with other women.
(d) He says that he is the exception to the Indians in Chandrapore.
2. What does Dr. Aziz say when Adela Quested asks if he is married?
(a) He says that he has not been married.
(b) He says he is unhappily married.
(c) He says no, his wife has passed away.
(d) He says yes and invites her to come see his wife.
3. How does Dr. Aziz react when Cyril Fielding tells him Mrs. Moore is dead?
(a) He doesn't believe him.
(b) He cries.
(c) He screams.
(d) He celebrates.
4. Who says, "nothing embraces the whole of India, nothing, nothing, and that was Akbar's mistake."
(a) Cyril Fielding.
(b) Professor Godbole.
(c) Dr. Aziz.
(d) Mrs. Moore.
5. What does Nawab Bahudar do in response to the Bridge Party invitation?
(a) Drives twenty-five miles to go to the party.
(b) Drives twenty-five miles to shake the collector's hand.
(c) Finish his business because he does not have time to drive the twenty-five miles to the collector.
(d) Drives twenty-five miles to complain about the disrespect to the Indians.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Dr. Aziz arrested?
2. Who tells Cyril Fielding, "you deserted me"?
3. Who is waiting for Dr. Aziz, Cyril Fielding, and the others when they return to Chandrapore?
4. Why is Cyril Fielding mad at Dr. Aziz when he runs into him on the walk?
5. What does Dr. Aziz see when he first comes out of the cave?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)