|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Aziz do regarding Adela Quested?
(a) He tries to kill her.
(b) He writes her a letter.
(c) He does not bring charges against her.
(d) He brings charges against her.
2. Who comes to visit and praise Cyril Fielding for his handling of the episode?
(a) The lieutenant governor.
(b) The chief investigator.
(c) The district attorney.
(d) The principal.
3. Who opens the court case with "everyone knows the man's guilty"?
(a) Cyril Fielding.
(b) Ronny Heaslop.
(c) Mr. McBryde.
(d) Mr. Turton.
4. Who insists that violence against the British will not serve anyone's best interests?
(a) Nawab Bahadur.
(b) Cyril Fielding.
(c) Mahmoud Ali.
(d) Dr. Aziz.
5. What is part of purdah?
(a) Hindu women reveal their stomachs.
(b) Indian women drink tea before worship.
(c) Christian women pray daily.
(d) Muslim women do not show their faces.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Cyril Fielding, "you deserted me"?
2. Who comes to visit Cyril Fielding at the school?
3. Hamidullah is surprised that ______is taking Dr, Aziz's side against his own people.
4. What is Cyril Fielding's current occupation in Chapter 32?
5. Who is the leading barrister of Chandrapore with a Cambridge degree?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)