|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 34, where is Dr. Aziz?
2. Which of the following is Mrs. Moore not excited to be missing?
(a) The weather.
(b) The trial.
(c) Her son.
(d) The marriage.
3. When Dr. Aziz asks Cyril Fielding why he isn't married, what does Fielding say?
(a) The lady he liked wouldn't marry him.
(b) The right woman hasn't come along.
(c) He is already married.
(d) He doesn't believe in marriage.
4. Who does Dr. Aziz think Cyril Fielding has married, leading him not to open letters from Fielding?
(a) Mrs. Moore.
(b) Adela Quested.
(c) Nancy Derek.
5. Where is Mrs. Moore sailing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What story does Major Callendar tell about Dr. Aziz?
2. Who denies Cyril Fielding a visit with Adela Quested?
3. How does Cyril Fielding feel about his Indian friends?
4. Who does Dr. Aziz want to ask before he apologizes to Adela Quested?
5. Adela Quested had known Ronny Heaslop well in England and had come to India to visit him before deciding to be his wife. At the beginning of Chapter 8, how does Adela feel about Ronny?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)