|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the circular chamber, if a match is lit, it becomes apparent that the interior walls ________.
(a) Are jagged.
(b) Are dusty.
(c) Are a polished mirror.
(d) Are covered with water.
2. Where is Mrs. Moore sailing?
3. A Passage to India is set in Chandrapore, India on the banks of the Ganges River. Which of the following is true about the city?
(a) The club and government offices are located on the bank of the river.
(b) The second tier of the city is filled with poverty.
(c) Poverty characterizes the banks of the river.
(d) The British live on the banks of the river.
4. In regard to the Bridge Party, Nawab Bahudar _____.
(a) Says he believes that the party will give him a chance to rise in power.
(b) Is resentful of the empty attempt to pretend an interest in the Indian community.
(c) Says he welcomes and appreciates the gesture of the British.
(d) Is upset and hurt that the British did not invite more of the Indians.
5. To what friends does Cyril Fielding send mail?
(a) His Italian friends.
(b) His British friends.
(c) His Indian friends.
(d) His female friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nawab Bahadur, a generous and wealthy leader in the Muslim community, discusses the invitation to the Bridge Party with Mahmoud Ali and others. Mahmoud Ali is _____.
2. What does Mr. Turton expect Cyril Fielding to do?
3. Who picks up Adela immediately after the trial?
4. How does Adela react in response to offending Aziz?
5. Who insists that violence against the British will not serve anyone's best interests?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)