|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What story does Major Callendar tell about Dr. Aziz?
(a) He says that he has been innappropriate with other women.
(b) He says that he concocted plans to get Adela alone.
(c) He says that he was not around when Adela was attacked.
(d) He says that he is the exception to the Indians in Chandrapore.
2. Aziz wants to get away from __________ after the trial.
(a) Ronny Heaslop.
(b) British India.
(c) Mrs. Moore.
3. Adela Quested intends to look up __________ when she gets back to England.
(a) Mrs. Moore's other children.
(b) Dr. Aziz's lawyers.
(c) Her sister-in-law.
(d) Her distant cousins.
4. When did Adela Quested first start feeling ill?
(a) At the tea at the college.
(b) On the train.
(c) After she was attacked.
(d) At the picnic at the caves.
5. What does Ronny Heaslop tell Hamidullah and Cyril Fielding when he visits them after Mrs. Moore has left the country?
(a) Adela Quested is sick.
(b) Adela Quested is engaged.
(c) Mrs. Moore is dead.
(d) Mrs. Moore is sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Aziz is glad that Adela Quested is ____ because it allows him to enjoy her company.
2. Why does Cyril Fielding say that he is in India?
3. What is described in Chapter 12?
4. What controversial object does Dr. Aziz show Cyril Fielding when Fielding visits him at his hovel?
5. Who already has decided that Aziz is definitely guilty?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)