|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the Bridge Party, the Anglo-Indians discuss a play that was put on by members of the club. What is the name of the play?
(a) Uncle Vanya.
(b) Sister Act.
(c) Brother Adam.
(d) Cousin Kate.
2. Who invites Mrs. Moore to sail in her own cabin?
(a) Adela Quested.
(b) The wife of the Lieutenant Governor.
(c) Nancy Derek.
(d) The wife of the Chief Investigator.
3. When Ronny Heaslop and Adela Quested return from their trip in the car, they are _____.
4. Who insists that violence against the British will not serve anyone's best interests?
(a) Cyril Fielding.
(b) Dr. Aziz.
(c) Mahmoud Ali.
(d) Nawab Bahadur.
5. What does Cyril Fielding think of Adela Quested's accusations?
(a) He thinks she is a liar.
(b) He thinks they are true.
(c) He thinks that they are not malicious and she is just mistaken.
(d) He thinks she is purposely trying to bring down Aziz.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is Mrs. Moore not excited to be missing?
2. What was in Dr. Aziz's pocket when the police searched him?
3. What does Ronny Heaslop tell Hamidullah and Cyril Fielding when he visits them after Mrs. Moore has left the country?
4. Who thinks Cyril Fielding and Adela Quested are marrying?
5. What does Cyril Fielding find out from Dr. Aziz regarding Mrs. Moore?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)