|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Adela Quested do after Dr. Aziz goes into the cave?
(a) She runs down the hill to Mrs. Moore.
(b) She sits outside the cave and waits for him.
(c) She starts yelling his name.
(d) She goes into the cave by herself.
2. To what is Mrs. Moore looking forward?
(a) Seeing her other children.
(b) Revisiting India.
(c) Seeing her husband.
(d) Writing a letter to Dr. Aziz.
3. What does Adela Quested do to the person trying to blackmail her?
(a) Pays the person.
(b) Throws the person out.
(c) Corrects the person's mistake.
(d) Reports the person.
4. What does Adela Quested say started the echo?
(a) Dr. Aziz's attack.
(b) The voices of the others in the cave.
(c) Scratching her nail against the wall.
(d) She doesn't have any idea.
5. When did Adela Quested first start feeling ill?
(a) At the picnic at the caves.
(b) At the tea at the college.
(c) On the train.
(d) After she was attacked.
Short Answer Questions
1. In regard to the Bridge Party, Nawab Bahudar _____.
2. How do the women start treating Adela Quested after she accuses Dr. Aziz of attacking her?
3. Who opens the court case with "everyone knows the man's guilty"?
4. Who says he blames himself for the incident with Adela Quested?
5. What happens regarding the rumor of Adela and Fielding?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)