|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Mrs. Moore soon after the ship departed?
(a) She became ill.
(b) She met a new friend.
(c) She became engaged.
(d) She fired a servant.
2. What does the person who is trying to blackmail Adela Quested tell her?
(a) The person knows she saw Cyril Fielding late at night at the school.
(b) The person knows she lied about Dr. Aziz.
(c) The person knows she is leaving India.
(d) The person knows that Mrs. Moore is seeing Cyril Fielding.
3. Who wants to attack the collector and the chief of police?
(a) Mahmoud Ali.
(b) Nawab Bahadur.
(c) Dr. Aziz.
(d) Cyril Fielding.
4. What does Nawab Bahudar do in response to the Bridge Party invitation?
(a) Drives twenty-five miles to shake the collector's hand.
(b) Drives twenty-five miles to complain about the disrespect to the Indians.
(c) Drives twenty-five miles to go to the party.
(d) Finish his business because he does not have time to drive the twenty-five miles to the collector.
5. Who does Dr. Aziz want to ask before he apologizes to Adela Quested?
(a) Cyril Fielding.
(b) Mr. Zulfiqar.
(c) Mrs. Moore.
(d) Ronny Heaslop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following statements is correct?
2. Who is the Calcutta barrister, who has a good reputation but is notoriously anti-British?
3. How does Dr. Aziz react when Cyril Fielding tells him Mrs. Moore is dead?
4. Why didn't Mrs. Moore defend Adela Quested?
5. What do the lawyers and Cyril Fielding decide to do regarding Aziz's case?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)