|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Adela Quested asks Cyril Fielding what Dr. Aziz thinks of her, what does Fielding say?
(a) Dr. Aziz doesn't think of her at all.
(b) Dr. Aziz has forgiven her.
(c) Dr. Aziz is bitter.
(d) Dr. Aziz thinks she is not pretty.
2. To what is Mrs. Moore looking forward?
(a) Seeing her other children.
(b) Seeing her husband.
(c) Revisiting India.
(d) Writing a letter to Dr. Aziz.
3. Cyril Fielding, the principal at the college, visits with Mrs. Moore and Adela Quested and invites them to tea. Why?
(a) He is ashamed and angry that the Indians have been invited to the Bridge party and have been treated so badly.
(b) He is proud of the tea that is served in India and wants them to experience it.
(c) He wants to get to know the women better in the absence of Indians.
(d) He prefers intimate events and is overwhelmed by the Bridge party.
4. Where does Adela Quested stay while Mrs. Moore travels back to England?
(a) At the governor's.
(b) At Mrs. Moore's.
(c) At the college.
(d) At Cyril Fielding's personal home.
5. In what month is Chapter 10 set?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Dr. Aziz asks Cyril Fielding why he isn't married, what does Fielding say?
2. Who denies Cyril Fielding a visit with Adela Quested?
3. Who opens the court case with "everyone knows the man's guilty"?
4. What was in Dr. Aziz's pocket when the police searched him?
5. What does Cyril Fielding find out from Dr. Aziz regarding Mrs. Moore?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)