|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reminds Dr. Aziz that Adela Quested behaved decently whereas Mrs. Moore did nothing for him?
(a) Mr. Zulfiqar.
(b) Ronny Heaslop.
(c) Professor Godbole.
(d) Cyril Fielding.
2. Mrs. Moore tells Ronny Heaslop about her encounter with Dr. Aziz in the mosque. Which of the following are true?
(a) Ronny Heaslop is pleased that Mrs. Moore has a pleasant conversation with Dr. Aziz.
(b) Ronny Heaslop is glad that Dr. Aziz warned Mrs. Moore about the snakes.
(c) Ronny Heaslop is angry that Mrs. Moore was alone.
(d) Ronny Heaslop threatens to report Dr. Aziz for speaking negatively about Mr. Callendar.
3. How do people react to Cyril Fielding asking about Adela Quested's health?
(a) They are furious.
(b) They are relieved.
(c) They are glad.
(d) They are annoyed.
4. Dr. Aziz is glad that Adela Quested is ____ because it allows him to enjoy her company.
5. What does Mr. Turton expect Cyril Fielding to do?
(a) Leave the country and avoid the trial.
(b) Determine all the facts before making a decision.
(c) Rally for Adela Quested because of her race.
(d) Fight for Dr. Aziz because he knows he is innocent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Mrs. Moore sailing?
2. There had been a rumor that ___________ was being abused at the hospital.
3. Who pulls the carriage in which Adela is riding away from the trial?
4. Why is Cyril Fielding being sent away in Chapter 31?
5. What does Dr. Aziz say when Adela Quested asks if he is married?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)