|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is described in Chapter 12?
(a) The Marabar Caves.
(b) Aziz's Hovel.
(c) Fielding's Office.
(d) The Club.
2. How is Adela's situation/health as the trial approaches?
(a) She is improving.
(b) Her condition has remained the same.
(c) She has gotten worse.
(d) She was never ill.
3. How do people react to Cyril Fielding asking about Adela Quested's health?
(a) They are glad.
(b) They are furious.
(c) They are annoyed.
(d) They are relieved.
4. How does Dr. Aziz respond when Adela Quested cannot be found after he leaves the caves?
(a) He blames Mrs. Moore for not keeping an eye on her.
(b) He says the group is better off without her.
(c) He yells at and strikes the servant.
(d) He sends Cyril Fielding in to look for her.
5. Why does Mrs. Moore come to India?
(a) She comes on official business as a liason to the Indians.
(b) She comes as a tourist to see what British India looks like.
(c) She comes to visit her sister, who has married an Indian man.
(d) She comes to visit her son.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Dr. Aziz runs into Mrs. Moore in the mosque he ____.
2. What does Mrs. Moore hear in the cave?
3. What does Mr. Turton expect Cyril Fielding to do?
4. How does Dr. Aziz react when Cyril Fielding tells him Mrs. Moore is dead?
5. Who says, "I shall attend your marriage, but not your trial. Then I shall go to England."
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)