|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person who is trying to blackmail Adela Quested tell her?
(a) The person knows that Mrs. Moore is seeing Cyril Fielding.
(b) The person knows she is leaving India.
(c) The person knows she lied about Dr. Aziz.
(d) The person knows she saw Cyril Fielding late at night at the school.
2. Where are Ronny Heaslop and Adela Quested being sent after the trial is over and the charges have been dropped?
(a) Ronny is being sent to England, and Adela is being sent to Venice.
(b) Ronny is being sent to Venice, and Adela is being sent to England.
(c) Ronny is being sent to another province, and Adela is being sent to England.
(d) Adela is being sent to another province, and Ronny is being sent to England.
3. Who is waiting for Dr. Aziz, Cyril Fielding, and the others when they return to Chandrapore?
(a) The Head of the Club.
(b) The Inspector of Police.
(c) A Lawyer.
(d) A Professor.
4. When Dr. Aziz asks Cyril Fielding why he isn't married, what does Fielding say?
(a) The right woman hasn't come along.
(b) The lady he liked wouldn't marry him.
(c) He doesn't believe in marriage.
(d) He is already married.
5. Why does Dr. Aziz want to go to Calcutta?
(a) To visit a brothel.
(b) To conduct business.
(c) To meet some friends.
(d) To visit a museum.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 21, what holiday is being celebrated in the city?
2. To whom does Adela Quested write a letter?
3. What does Dr. Aziz find and pick up that belongs to Adela Quested after leaving the caves?
4. Who pulls the carriage in which Adela is riding away from the trial?
5. Why does Mrs. Moore come to India?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)