|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is invited to the caves?
(a) Professor Godbole, Adela Quested, and Mrs, Moore.
(b) Adela Quested, Ronny Heaslop, and Mrs. Moore.
(c) Adela Quested, Mrs. Moore, and Nancy Derek.
(d) Ronny Heaslop, Professor Godbole, and Mrs. Moore.
2. Who is the Calcutta barrister, who has a good reputation but is notoriously anti-British?
(a) Cyril Fielding.
(d) Professor Godbole.
3. Who denies Cyril Fielding a visit with Adela Quested?
(a) Mr. McBryde.
(b) Dr. Aziz.
(c) Major Callendar.
(d) Ronny Heaslop.
4. What does Cyril Fielding find out from Dr. Aziz regarding Mrs. Moore?
(a) That she is pregnant.
(b) That she has died.
(c) That she has other children.
(d) That she has left India.
5. What is part of purdah?
(a) Indian women drink tea before worship.
(b) Muslim women do not show their faces.
(c) Hindu women reveal their stomachs.
(d) Christian women pray daily.
Short Answer Questions
1. After talking to Mrs. Moore and discussing Mr. Callendar, Dr. Aziz decides that she is_____.
2. What do Adela Quested and Cyril Fielding conclude might have been the reason for her thinking Dr. Aziz attacked her?
3. Who already has decided that Aziz is definitely guilty?
4. Aziz wants to get away from __________ after the trial.
5. What does Dr. Aziz think will happen if Cyril Fielding and Adela Quested marry?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)