|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Adela Quested first start feeling ill?
(a) At the picnic at the caves.
(b) On the train.
(c) At the tea at the college.
(d) After she was attacked.
2. Who thinks Cyril Fielding and Adela Quested are marrying?
(a) Mr. McBryde.
(b) Mrs. Moore.
(c) Nancy Derek.
(d) Dr. Aziz.
3. Why does Dr. Aziz change his invitation from his house to Marabar Caves?
(a) Because Adela asks him to.
(b) Because his home is unfit for visitors.
(c) Because he thinks it will be more interesting.
(d) Because Indians cannot have Anglo guests.
4. Who abandons Adela Quested after the trial?
(a) Dr. Aziz.
(b) The Anglos.
(c) Professor Godbole.
(d) Cyril Fielding.
5. What do the lawyers and Cyril Fielding decide to do regarding Aziz's case?
(a) Try to lengthen Aziz's sentence.
(b) Try again for Aziz's bail.
(c) Try to get Aziz to confess.
(d) Try to get the case dismissed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was in Dr. Aziz's pocket when the police searched him?
2. Who resigns from the club over the case?
3. What is the weather like in India?
4. In Chapter 24, where is Adela Quested staying?
5. Who says, "I'm afraid I have made a mistake"?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)