|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Mrs. Moore soon after the ship departed?
(a) She fired a servant.
(b) She became ill.
(c) She became engaged.
(d) She met a new friend.
2. What does Cyril Fielding think of Adela Quested's accusations?
(a) He thinks she is a liar.
(b) He thinks that they are not malicious and she is just mistaken.
(c) He thinks they are true.
(d) He thinks she is purposely trying to bring down Aziz.
3. At the Bridge Party, the Anglo-Indians discuss a play that was put on by members of the club. What is the name of the play?
(a) Cousin Kate.
(b) Uncle Vanya.
(c) Sister Act.
(d) Brother Adam.
4. What does Dr. Aziz find and pick up that belongs to Adela Quested after leaving the caves?
(a) Field glasses.
(c) A tea cup.
(d) Walking Stick.
5. What does Cyril Fielding find out from Dr. Aziz regarding Mrs. Moore?
(a) That she is pregnant.
(b) That she has left India.
(c) That she has other children.
(d) That she has died.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do people respond to the rumor that an Englishman killed his own mother?
2. When Adela Quested asks Cyril Fielding what Dr. Aziz thinks of her, what does Fielding say?
3. What do Adela Quested and Cyril Fielding conclude might have been the reason for her thinking Dr. Aziz attacked her?
4. Who says, "I'm afraid I have made a mistake"?
5. To whom does Adela Quested write a letter?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)