|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shows up near the caves in a car?
(a) Ronny Heaslop.
(b) Nancy Derek.
(c) Mrs. Moore.
(d) Dr. Aziz.
2. What is part of purdah?
(a) Indian women drink tea before worship.
(b) Christian women pray daily.
(c) Hindu women reveal their stomachs.
(d) Muslim women do not show their faces.
3. Who is not one of the people that Cyril Fielding meets with regarding Dr. Aziz's situation?
(a) Mahmoud Ali.
(b) Ronny Heaslop.
(c) Nawab Bahadur.
4. How do people react to Cyril Fielding asking about Adela Quested's health?
(a) They are annoyed.
(b) They are relieved.
(c) They are glad.
(d) They are furious.
5. How does Adela Quested say she tried to stop the attack?
(a) She didn't try to stop it.
(b) By hitting Dr. Aziz with her glasses.
(c) By pushing Dr. Aziz down.
(d) By calling for help from the servants.
Short Answer Questions
1. After talking to Mrs. Moore and discussing Mr. Callendar, Dr. Aziz decides that she is_____.
2. Why does Dr. Aziz want to go to Calcutta?
3. When does the party plan to leave to go to the caves?
4. After Ronny Heaslop and Mrs. Moore talk about Dr. Aziz, ____.
5. Why does Mrs. Moore come to India?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)