|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Adela Quested want Cyril Fielding to help her?
(a) Figuring out how to break off the engagment.
(b) Figuring out how to get back at Dr. Aziz.
(c) Figuring out what happened to her.
(d) Figuring out how to rekindle her love with Ronny Heaslop.
2. Who is the Calcutta barrister, who has a good reputation but is notoriously anti-British?
(a) Professor Godbole.
(b) Cyril Fielding.
3. Cyril Fielding, the principal at the college, visits with Mrs. Moore and Adela Quested and invites them to tea. Why?
(a) He is proud of the tea that is served in India and wants them to experience it.
(b) He prefers intimate events and is overwhelmed by the Bridge party.
(c) He wants to get to know the women better in the absence of Indians.
(d) He is ashamed and angry that the Indians have been invited to the Bridge party and have been treated so badly.
4. How does Dr. Aziz react when Cyril Fielding tells him Mrs. Moore is dead?
(a) He celebrates.
(b) He screams.
(c) He cries.
(d) He doesn't believe him.
5. Hamidullah is surprised that ______is taking Dr, Aziz's side against his own people.
(b) Professor Godbole.
(c) Dr. Aziz.
(d) Cyril Fielding.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Dr. Aziz returns home, he finds the invitation from Cyril Fielding to tea. He is ____.
2. When did Adela Quested first start feeling ill?
3. Who pulls the carriage in which Adela is riding away from the trial?
4. Who does Dr. Aziz want to ask before he apologizes to Adela Quested?
5. What do Cyril Fielding and Dr. Aziz discuss during their celebration of the results of the trial?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)