|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Adela Quested and Cyril Fielding conclude might have been the reason for her thinking Dr. Aziz attacked her?
(a) Dr. Aziz did attack her.
(b) She made it up.
(c) She was hallucinating.
(d) A servant attacked her.
2. In the circular chamber, if a match is lit, it becomes apparent that the interior walls ________.
(a) Are a polished mirror.
(b) Are covered with water.
(c) Are jagged.
(d) Are dusty.
3. What do the lawyers and Cyril Fielding decide to do regarding Aziz's case?
(a) Try to get Aziz to confess.
(b) Try to lengthen Aziz's sentence.
(c) Try to get the case dismissed.
(d) Try again for Aziz's bail.
4. Why is Dr. Aziz arrested?
(a) Adela Quested has accused him of stealing her field glasses.
(b) Mrs. Moore has accused him of stealing her field glasses.
(c) Mrs. Moore has accused him of assaulting her in one of the caves.
(d) Adela Quested has accused him of assaulting her in one of the caves.
5. There had been a rumor that ___________ was being abused at the hospital.
(a) Dr. Aziz.
(b) Cyril Fielding.
(c) Nawab Bahadur's sister.
(d) Nawab Bahadur's grandson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dr. Aziz want to ask before he apologizes to Adela Quested?
2. When Dr. Aziz returns home, he finds the invitation from Cyril Fielding to tea. He is ____.
3. Where is Adela Quested staying after the attack when she is visiting with Nancy Derek and Mrs. McBryde?
4. Dr. Aziz is glad that Adela Quested is ____ because it allows him to enjoy her company.
5. Who comes to visit and praise Cyril Fielding for his handling of the episode?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)