|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens regarding the rumor of Adela and Fielding?
(a) It becomes more widely circulated.
(b) It stops circulating.
(c) People start talking about Nancy instead.
(d) It continues to circulate among a small group.
2. Why does Dr. Aziz borrow Hamidullah's horse?
(a) To go riding with Adela Quested.
(b) To play polo.
(c) To visit a friend.
(d) To escape the city.
3. When Dr. Aziz asks Cyril Fielding why he isn't married, what does Fielding say?
(a) He doesn't believe in marriage.
(b) The lady he liked wouldn't marry him.
(c) The right woman hasn't come along.
(d) He is already married.
4. Nawab Bahadur, a generous and wealthy leader in the Muslim community, discusses the invitation to the Bridge Party with Mahmoud Ali and others. Mahmoud Ali is _____.
(a) Disappointed that Hindus and Muslims were both invited to the party.
(b) Upset and hurt that the British did not invite more of the Indians.
(c) Excited about the opportunity to spend time with the British elite.
(d) Resentful of the empty attempt to pretend an interest in the Indian community.
5. Who escorts Mrs. Moore off the train?
(a) Ronny Heaslop.
(b) Adela Quested.
(c) Cyril Fielding.
(d) Mr. Turton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cyril Fielding find out from Dr. Aziz regarding Mrs. Moore?
2. Dr. Aziz is glad that Adela Quested is ____ because it allows him to enjoy her company.
3. Hamidullah is surprised that ______is taking Dr, Aziz's side against his own people.
4. What does Mr. Turton expect Cyril Fielding to do?
5. What does Mrs. Moore hear in the cave?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)