|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the women start treating Adela Quested after she accuses Dr. Aziz of attacking her?
(a) They try to be her friend so she won't go behind their back.
(b) They avoid her because she is going back to England, anyway.
(c) They shun her, disgusted by the case.
(d) They rally around her, sorry they had not been more inclusive.
2. From whom is the letter that Dr. Aziz has in his possession when arrested?
(a) His friend who owns a brothel.
(b) Cyril Fielding.
(c) His brother living in Calcutta.
(d) Adela Quested.
3. Where does Chapter 27 take place?
(a) In Dr. Aziz's small hovel.
(b) In Cyril Fielding's apartment at the college.
(c) At the club.
(d) On the roof of Mr. Zulfiqar's mansion.
4. Why does Cyril Fielding go into the city in Chapter 21?
(a) To discuss Aziz's situation.
(b) To meet with Aziz.
(c) To meet with Adela.
(d) To go to work.
5. After talking to Mrs. Moore and discussing Mr. Callendar, Dr. Aziz decides that she is_____.
(a) Different from other British women because she listens to him.
(b) Different from other British women because she is pretty.
(c) Like other British women because she talks to much.
(d) Like other British women because she sides with Mr. Callendar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dr. Aziz want to go to Calcutta?
2. Where are Ronny Heaslop and Adela Quested being sent after the trial is over and the charges have been dropped?
3. Why does Cyril Fielding want to talk to Adela Quested after Dr. Aziz's arrest?
4. When Dr. Aziz asks Cyril Fielding why he isn't married, what does Fielding say?
5. What does Dr. Aziz do regarding Adela Quested?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)