|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pulls the carriage in which Adela is riding away from the trial?
2. Why didn't Mrs. Moore defend Adela Quested?
(a) She thinks Adela is a liar.
(b) She didn't want to be put in an unpleasant position.
(c) She did defend her.
(d) She thinks Dr. Aziz is a liar.
3. Why does Dr. Aziz want to go to Calcutta?
(a) To visit a museum.
(b) To meet some friends.
(c) To conduct business.
(d) To visit a brothel.
4. Where does Chapter 27 take place?
(a) In Dr. Aziz's small hovel.
(b) In Cyril Fielding's apartment at the college.
(c) On the roof of Mr. Zulfiqar's mansion.
(d) At the club.
5. Why does Dr. Aziz borrow Hamidullah's horse?
(a) To escape the city.
(b) To go riding with Adela Quested.
(c) To play polo.
(d) To visit a friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who picks up Adela immediately after the trial?
2. When Dr. Aziz returns home, he finds the invitation from Cyril Fielding to tea. He is ____.
3. In what month is Chapter 10 set?
4. Why does Cyril Fielding go into the city in Chapter 21?
5. Who wants to attack the collector and the chief of police?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)