|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Adela Quested say she wants to drop the case?
(a) She thinks Dr. Aziz is innocent.
(b) She doesn't want an Indian defendant.
(c) She wants to leave the country.
(d) She doesn't want an Indian prosecutor.
2. Dr. Aziz receives a message to go to the bungalow of Major Callendar. On his way, he gets delayed because____.
(a) He runs into Mrs. Moore in the mosque.
(b) He is caught up in conversation with Hamidullah.
(c) He cannot find a tonga to drive him.
(d) He gets a flat tire on his bike.
3. Dr. Aziz has three children. Who do they live with?
(a) Their aunt.
(b) Their mother.
(c) Dr. Aziz.
(d) Their grandmother.
4. How does Cyril Fielding shock Dr. Aziz and his friends?
(a) He tells them about his visit to a brothel.
(b) He tells him that Aziz's illness is potentially fatal.
(c) He tells them he doesn't believe in God.
(d) He tells them that he is engaged.
5. When Dr. Aziz returns home, he finds the invitation from Cyril Fielding to tea. He is ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Adela Quested want Cyril Fielding to help her?
2. What does Dr. Aziz do in response to being offended by Adela Quested outside the caves?
3. What do the lawyers and Cyril Fielding decide to do regarding Aziz's case?
4. Who is invited to the caves?
5. Adela Quested is thinking of the wedding as she is climbing near the caves. What are her thoughts on the wedding?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)