|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Ronny Heaslop and Mrs. Moore talk about Dr. Aziz, ____.
(a) Ronny Heaslop tells Mrs. Moore to invite Dr. Aziz to the Bridge Party.
(b) Mrs. Moore is upset that Dr. Aziz has been misunderstood.
(c) Ronny Heaslop decides to warn Adela Questad of the dangers in the mosque.
(d) Mrs. Moore immediately tells Adela Questad of their conversation.
2. Who says, "I believe Dr. Aziz to be innocent"?
(a) Adela Quested.
(b) Professor Godbole.
(c) Ronny Heaslop
(d) Cyril Fielding.
3. Why didn't Mrs. Moore defend Adela Quested?
(a) She thinks Adela is a liar.
(b) She thinks Dr. Aziz is a liar.
(c) She didn't want to be put in an unpleasant position.
(d) She did defend her.
4. Who shows up near the caves in a car?
(a) Ronny Heaslop.
(b) Dr. Aziz.
(c) Mrs. Moore.
(d) Nancy Derek.
5. Who says "The prisoner is released without one stain on his character; the question of costs will be decided elsewhere"?
(a) Mr. McBryde.
(b) Cyril Fielding.
(c) Mr. Turton.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the district superintendent of police?
2. What was in Dr. Aziz's pocket when the police searched him?
3. How does Cyril Fielding shock Dr. Aziz and his friends?
4. Why is Mr. Callendar upset at Dr. Aziz at the Bridge Party?
5. Who is the leading barrister of Chandrapore with a Cambridge degree?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)