|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is not one of the people that Cyril Fielding meets with regarding Dr. Aziz's situation?
(b) Mahmoud Ali.
(c) Ronny Heaslop.
(d) Nawab Bahadur.
2. What does Ronny Heaslop tell Hamidullah and Cyril Fielding when he visits them after Mrs. Moore has left the country?
(a) Adela Quested is sick.
(b) Adela Quested is engaged.
(c) Mrs. Moore is dead.
(d) Mrs. Moore is sick.
3. Who insists that violence against the British will not serve anyone's best interests?
(a) Nawab Bahadur.
(b) Cyril Fielding.
(c) Mahmoud Ali.
(d) Dr. Aziz.
4. In the circular chamber, if a match is lit, it becomes apparent that the interior walls ________.
(a) Are jagged.
(b) Are covered with water.
(c) Are dusty.
(d) Are a polished mirror.
5. What do the lawyers and Cyril Fielding decide to do regarding Aziz's case?
(a) Try to lengthen Aziz's sentence.
(b) Try to get Aziz to confess.
(c) Try again for Aziz's bail.
(d) Try to get the case dismissed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cyril Fielding go into the city in Chapter 21?
2. Who picks up Adela immediately after the trial?
3. What is described in Chapter 12?
4. Why does Cyril Fielding want to talk to Adela Quested after Dr. Aziz's arrest?
5. What was in Dr. Aziz's pocket when the police searched him?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)