|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ronny Heaslop tell Hamidullah and Cyril Fielding when he visits them after Mrs. Moore has left the country?
(a) Adela Quested is engaged.
(b) Adela Quested is sick.
(c) Mrs. Moore is dead.
(d) Mrs. Moore is sick.
2. How do the women start treating Adela Quested after she accuses Dr. Aziz of attacking her?
(a) They shun her, disgusted by the case.
(b) They rally around her, sorry they had not been more inclusive.
(c) They avoid her because she is going back to England, anyway.
(d) They try to be her friend so she won't go behind their back.
3. Where is Mrs. Moore sailing?
4. When did Adela Quested first start feeling ill?
(a) After she was attacked.
(b) At the tea at the college.
(c) On the train.
(d) At the picnic at the caves.
5. Who is the district superintendent of police?
(a) Ronny Heaslop.
(b) Major Callendar.
(c) Mr. Turton.
(d) Mr. McBryde.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who escorts Mrs. Moore off the train?
2. Who says, "I shall attend your marriage, but not your trial. Then I shall go to England."
3. Who pulls the carriage in which Adela is riding away from the trial?
4. When Dr. Aziz asks Cyril Fielding why he isn't married, what does Fielding say?
5. When Adela Quested asks Cyril Fielding what Dr. Aziz thinks of her, what does Fielding say?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)