|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Mrs. Moore attribute her spiritual crisis?
(a) The echo in the cave.
(b) Her lack of English food.
(c) Her visit to India.
(d) Her immoral son.
2. Who escorts Mrs. Moore off the train?
(a) Ronny Heaslop.
(b) Cyril Fielding.
(c) Adela Quested.
(d) Mr. Turton.
3. Cyril Fielding, the principal at the college, visits with Mrs. Moore and Adela Quested and invites them to tea. Why?
(a) He is proud of the tea that is served in India and wants them to experience it.
(b) He is ashamed and angry that the Indians have been invited to the Bridge party and have been treated so badly.
(c) He prefers intimate events and is overwhelmed by the Bridge party.
(d) He wants to get to know the women better in the absence of Indians.
4. What does Dr. Aziz do in response to being offended by Adela Quested outside the caves?
(a) He lets go of Adela's hand and goes into the cave alone.
(b) He yells at Adela.
(c) He confronts her and tells her why he is offended.
(d) He tells everything that it is time to leave.
5. What is served on the train?
(b) Poached eggs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nawab Bahadur offers Adela Quested and Ronny Heaslop a spin in his new car. What happens?
2. Why does Adela Quested say she wants to drop the case?
3. Why didn't Mrs. Moore defend Adela Quested?
4. Who invites Mrs. Moore to sail in her own cabin?
5. In regard to the Bridge Party, Nawab Bahudar _____.
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)