|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ronny Heaslop and Adela Quested return from their trip in the car, they are _____.
2. Who is the district superintendent of police?
(a) Ronny Heaslop.
(b) Major Callendar.
(c) Mr. McBryde.
(d) Mr. Turton.
3. How does Adela react in response to offending Aziz?
(a) She doesn't realize she has offended him.
(b) She tells him that he is being too sensitive.
(c) She continues to ask offensive questions.
(d) She apologizes immediately.
4. Who points out there are well-qualified Indians for jobs in India?
(a) Adela Quested.
(b) Mrs. Moore.
(c) Cyril Fielding and his friends.
(d) Dr. Aziz and his friends.
5. What does Dr. Aziz do in response to being offended by Adela Quested outside the caves?
(a) He tells everything that it is time to leave.
(b) He confronts her and tells her why he is offended.
(c) He yells at Adela.
(d) He lets go of Adela's hand and goes into the cave alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nawab Bahadur offers Adela Quested and Ronny Heaslop a spin in his new car. What happens?
2. In Chapter 21, what holiday is being celebrated in the city?
3. Why does Cyril Fielding say that he is in India?
4. Who says, "I shall attend your marriage, but not your trial. Then I shall go to England."
5. Who is invited to the caves?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)