|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Dr. Aziz arrested?
(a) Mrs. Moore has accused him of assaulting her in one of the caves.
(b) Mrs. Moore has accused him of stealing her field glasses.
(c) Adela Quested has accused him of stealing her field glasses.
(d) Adela Quested has accused him of assaulting her in one of the caves.
2. Who says "The prisoner is released without one stain on his character; the question of costs will be decided elsewhere"?
(a) Cyril Fielding.
(b) Mr. McBryde.
(d) Mr. Turton.
3. Who tells Cyril Fielding, "you deserted me"?
(a) Adela Quested.
(c) Dr. Aziz.
(d) Professor Godbole.
4. Cyril Fielding, the principal at the college, visits with Mrs. Moore and Adela Quested and invites them to tea. Why?
(a) He prefers intimate events and is overwhelmed by the Bridge party.
(b) He wants to get to know the women better in the absence of Indians.
(c) He is ashamed and angry that the Indians have been invited to the Bridge party and have been treated so badly.
(d) He is proud of the tea that is served in India and wants them to experience it.
5. Who abandons Adela Quested after the trial?
(a) Professor Godbole.
(b) Cyril Fielding.
(c) Dr. Aziz.
(d) The Anglos.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is not one of the people that Cyril Fielding meets with regarding Dr. Aziz's situation?
2. Who questions the allegations and insists on talking to Adela?
3. How does Dr. Aziz react when Cyril Fielding tells him Mrs. Moore is dead?
4. Who is waiting for Dr. Aziz, Cyril Fielding, and the others when they return to Chandrapore?
5. How does Cyril Fielding shock Dr. Aziz and his friends?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)