|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says "The prisoner is released without one stain on his character; the question of costs will be decided elsewhere"?
(b) Mr. Turton.
(c) Mr. McBryde.
(d) Cyril Fielding.
2. Who is not one of the people that Cyril Fielding meets with regarding Dr. Aziz's situation?
(a) Mahmoud Ali.
(b) Nawab Bahadur.
(c) Ronny Heaslop.
3. Which of the following statements is correct?
(a) Dr. Aziz is so angry that he is plotting against Adela Quested.
(b) Dr. Aziz thinks Adela is beautiful.
(c) Dr. Aziz is offended that people would think he had approached a woman who is not pretty.
(d) Dr. Aziz understands why people would accuse him because he is an Indian.
4. What does Dr. Aziz say when Adela Quested asks if he is married?
(a) He says he is unhappily married.
(b) He says no, his wife has passed away.
(c) He says that he has not been married.
(d) He says yes and invites her to come see his wife.
5. Who is waiting for Dr. Aziz, Cyril Fielding, and the others when they return to Chandrapore?
(a) A Professor.
(b) A Lawyer.
(c) The Inspector of Police.
(d) The Head of the Club.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Adela react in response to offending Aziz?
2. Why does Dr. Aziz want to go to Calcutta?
3. Adela Quested had known Ronny Heaslop well in England and had come to India to visit him before deciding to be his wife. At the beginning of Chapter 8, how does Adela feel about Ronny?
4. Who says, "I shall attend your marriage, but not your trial. Then I shall go to England."
5. How does Adela Quested offend Dr. Aziz before they enter the caves?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)