|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who denies Cyril Fielding a visit with Adela Quested?
(a) Ronny Heaslop.
(b) Dr. Aziz.
(c) Major Callendar.
(d) Mr. McBryde.
2. Adela Quested is thinking of the wedding as she is climbing near the caves. What are her thoughts on the wedding?
(a) She is excited about the approaching wedding.
(b) She wants to have the wedding in England.
(c) She decides she does not love Ronny Heaslop.
(d) She thinks that the wedding is too soon.
3. How does Adela Quested say she tried to stop the attack?
(a) She didn't try to stop it.
(b) By calling for help from the servants.
(c) By pushing Dr. Aziz down.
(d) By hitting Dr. Aziz with her glasses.
4. In regard to the Bridge Party, Nawab Bahudar _____.
(a) Is resentful of the empty attempt to pretend an interest in the Indian community.
(b) Says he believes that the party will give him a chance to rise in power.
(c) Says he welcomes and appreciates the gesture of the British.
(d) Is upset and hurt that the British did not invite more of the Indians.
5. Who abandons Adela Quested after the trial?
(a) Cyril Fielding.
(b) The Anglos.
(c) Dr. Aziz.
(d) Professor Godbole.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Adela Quested asks Cyril Fielding what Dr. Aziz thinks of her, what does Fielding say?
2. To whom is the quote, "even when the lady is so much uglier than the gentleman" referring?
3. From whom is the letter that Dr. Aziz has in his possession when arrested?
4. Who does Dr. Aziz want to ask before he apologizes to Adela Quested?
5. When does the party plan to leave to go to the caves?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)