|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Adela Quested do after Dr. Aziz goes into the cave?
(a) She starts yelling his name.
(b) She sits outside the cave and waits for him.
(c) She runs down the hill to Mrs. Moore.
(d) She goes into the cave by herself.
2. What does Cyril Fielding think of Adela Quested's accusations?
(a) He thinks she is a liar.
(b) He thinks she is purposely trying to bring down Aziz.
(c) He thinks that they are not malicious and she is just mistaken.
(d) He thinks they are true.
3. In Chapter 24, where is Adela Quested staying?
(a) With Cyril Fielding.
(b) With the Turtons.
(c) With the McBrydes.
(d) With Mrs. Moore.
4. When Ronny Heaslop and Adela Quested return from their trip in the car, they are _____.
5. What does Ronny Heaslop tell Hamidullah and Cyril Fielding when he visits them after Mrs. Moore has left the country?
(a) Mrs. Moore is sick.
(b) Adela Quested is engaged.
(c) Adela Quested is sick.
(d) Mrs. Moore is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who insists that violence against the British will not serve anyone's best interests?
2. Who reminds Dr. Aziz that Adela Quested behaved decently whereas Mrs. Moore did nothing for him?
3. When Adela Quested asks Cyril Fielding what Dr. Aziz thinks of her, what does Fielding say?
4. Who says, "I'm afraid I have made a mistake"?
5. Dr. Aziz is glad that Adela Quested is ____ because it allows him to enjoy her company.
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)