|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "I travel light"?
(a) Ronny Heaslop.
(b) Dr. Aziz.
(c) Adela Quested.
(d) Cyril Fielding.
2. Nawab Bahadur, a generous and wealthy leader in the Muslim community, discusses the invitation to the Bridge Party with Mahmoud Ali and others. Mahmoud Ali is _____.
(a) Excited about the opportunity to spend time with the British elite.
(b) Disappointed that Hindus and Muslims were both invited to the party.
(c) Resentful of the empty attempt to pretend an interest in the Indian community.
(d) Upset and hurt that the British did not invite more of the Indians.
3. Why does Cyril Fielding go into the city in Chapter 21?
(a) To meet with Aziz.
(b) To discuss Aziz's situation.
(c) To meet with Adela.
(d) To go to work.
4. Why is Dr. Aziz arrested?
(a) Adela Quested has accused him of assaulting her in one of the caves.
(b) Adela Quested has accused him of stealing her field glasses.
(c) Mrs. Moore has accused him of assaulting her in one of the caves.
(d) Mrs. Moore has accused him of stealing her field glasses.
5. To whom is the quote, "even when the lady is so much uglier than the gentleman" referring?
(a) Adela Quested.
(b) Mrs. Moore.
(c) Mrs. McBryde.
(d) Nancy Derek.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who abandons Adela Quested after the trial?
2. Who is the Calcutta barrister, who has a good reputation but is notoriously anti-British?
3. Why does Adela Quested say she wants to drop the case?
4. Who is waiting for Dr. Aziz, Cyril Fielding, and the others when they return to Chandrapore?
5. When does the party plan to leave to go to the caves?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)