|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Dr. Aziz arrested?
(a) Mrs. Moore has accused him of assaulting her in one of the caves.
(b) Adela Quested has accused him of assaulting her in one of the caves.
(c) Adela Quested has accused him of stealing her field glasses.
(d) Mrs. Moore has accused him of stealing her field glasses.
2. To what does Mrs. Moore attribute her spiritual crisis?
(a) Her lack of English food.
(b) The echo in the cave.
(c) Her visit to India.
(d) Her immoral son.
3. Who says "The prisoner is released without one stain on his character; the question of costs will be decided elsewhere"?
(a) Cyril Fielding.
(c) Mr. McBryde.
(d) Mr. Turton.
4. What does Ronny Heaslop tell Hamidullah and Cyril Fielding when he visits them after Mrs. Moore has left the country?
(a) Mrs. Moore is sick.
(b) Adela Quested is engaged.
(c) Mrs. Moore is dead.
(d) Adela Quested is sick.
5. Who says, "I travel light"?
(a) Dr. Aziz.
(b) Cyril Fielding.
(c) Ronny Heaslop.
(d) Adela Quested.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Adela Quested asks Cyril Fielding what Dr. Aziz thinks of her, what does Fielding say?
2. In regard to the Bridge Party, Nawab Bahudar _____.
3. Why does Dr. Aziz borrow Hamidullah's horse?
4. What does Nawab Bahudar do in response to the Bridge Party invitation?
5. How does Dr. Aziz respond when Adela Quested cannot be found after he leaves the caves?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)