|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why didn't Mrs. Moore defend Adela Quested?
(a) She thinks Adela is a liar.
(b) She didn't want to be put in an unpleasant position.
(c) She did defend her.
(d) She thinks Dr. Aziz is a liar.
2. What is served on the train?
(c) Poached eggs.
3. Adela Quested has come to India to see Ronny Heaslop, whom she is expected to marry. When she says she wants to see the "real India," what does Ronny do?
(a) Ronny asks Fielding how they may do that.
(b) Ronny asks Cyril Fielding to take her to meet Indians.
(c) Ronny tells her to go to the club to meet Indians.
(d) Ronny introduces her to Dr. Aziz.
4. Who says, "I believe Dr. Aziz to be innocent"?
(a) Ronny Heaslop
(b) Professor Godbole.
(c) Adela Quested.
(d) Cyril Fielding.
5. What does Mr. Turton expect Cyril Fielding to do?
(a) Determine all the facts before making a decision.
(b) Fight for Dr. Aziz because he knows he is innocent.
(c) Leave the country and avoid the trial.
(d) Rally for Adela Quested because of her race.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Dr. Aziz returns home, he finds the invitation from Cyril Fielding to tea. He is ____.
2. Which of the following statements is correct?
3. What does Cyril Fielding find out from Dr. Aziz regarding Mrs. Moore?
4. Who insists that violence against the British will not serve anyone's best interests?
5. To what does Mrs. Moore attribute her spiritual crisis?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)