|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the lawyers and Cyril Fielding decide to do regarding Aziz's case?
(a) Try again for Aziz's bail.
(b) Try to get the case dismissed.
(c) Try to get Aziz to confess.
(d) Try to lengthen Aziz's sentence.
2. What does Dr. Aziz do in response to being offended by Adela Quested outside the caves?
(a) He lets go of Adela's hand and goes into the cave alone.
(b) He yells at Adela.
(c) He tells everything that it is time to leave.
(d) He confronts her and tells her why he is offended.
3. When did Adela Quested first start feeling ill?
(a) After she was attacked.
(b) On the train.
(c) At the picnic at the caves.
(d) At the tea at the college.
4. How do people react to Cyril Fielding asking about Adela Quested's health?
(a) They are glad.
(b) They are annoyed.
(c) They are relieved.
(d) They are furious.
5. At the Bridge Party, the Anglo-Indians discuss a play that was put on by members of the club. What is the name of the play?
(a) Sister Act.
(b) Cousin Kate.
(c) Uncle Vanya.
(d) Brother Adam.
Short Answer Questions
1. Adela Quested is thinking of the wedding as she is climbing near the caves. What are her thoughts on the wedding?
2. Why does Dr. Aziz borrow Hamidullah's horse?
3. Where is Mrs. Moore sailing?
4. What was in Dr. Aziz's pocket when the police searched him?
5. What is part of purdah?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)