|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the lawyers and Cyril Fielding decide to do regarding Aziz's case?
(a) Try to get Aziz to confess.
(b) Try to lengthen Aziz's sentence.
(c) Try again for Aziz's bail.
(d) Try to get the case dismissed.
2. Who says, "I travel light"?
(a) Ronny Heaslop.
(b) Cyril Fielding.
(c) Dr. Aziz.
(d) Adela Quested.
3. Who comes to visit Cyril Fielding at the school?
(a) Professor Godbole.
(c) Dr. Aziz.
(d) Cyril Fielding.
4. Why does Dr. Aziz change his invitation from his house to Marabar Caves?
(a) Because he thinks it will be more interesting.
(b) Because Adela asks him to.
(c) Because Indians cannot have Anglo guests.
(d) Because his home is unfit for visitors.
5. Why does Cyril Fielding want to talk to Adela Quested after Dr. Aziz's arrest?
(a) He hopes she'll recant before the report is submitted.
(b) He thinks that Dr. Aziz is guilty.
(c) He wants to defend her honor.
(d) He has feelings for Adela Quested.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wants to attack the collector and the chief of police?
2. Why didn't Mrs. Moore defend Adela Quested?
3. What is the weather like in India?
4. Hamidullah is surprised that ______is taking Dr, Aziz's side against his own people.
5. Who says he blames himself for the incident with Adela Quested?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)