|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dr. Aziz want to go to Calcutta?
(a) To conduct business.
(b) To visit a brothel.
(c) To meet some friends.
(d) To visit a museum.
2. How does Adela Quested say she tried to stop the attack?
(a) By hitting Dr. Aziz with her glasses.
(b) She didn't try to stop it.
(c) By calling for help from the servants.
(d) By pushing Dr. Aziz down.
3. What does Nawab Bahudar do in response to the Bridge Party invitation?
(a) Drives twenty-five miles to shake the collector's hand.
(b) Drives twenty-five miles to go to the party.
(c) Finish his business because he does not have time to drive the twenty-five miles to the collector.
(d) Drives twenty-five miles to complain about the disrespect to the Indians.
4. Why is Mr. Callendar upset at Dr. Aziz at the Bridge Party?
(a) He is always upset at all Indians.
(b) He believes that Dr. Aziz did not come to his place when summoned.
(c) He suspects Dr. Aziz is not a qualified surgeon.
(d) He thinks Dr. Aziz should have come to the Bridge Party.
5. Who tells Cyril Fielding, "you deserted me"?
(a) Dr. Aziz.
(b) Professor Godbole.
(c) Adela Quested.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month is Chapter 10 set?
2. Who insists that violence against the British will not serve anyone's best interests?
3. Who does Dr. Aziz want to ask before he apologizes to Adela Quested?
4. After talking to Mrs. Moore and discussing Mr. Callendar, Dr. Aziz decides that she is_____.
5. What does Adela Quested do after Dr. Aziz goes into the cave?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)