|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cyril Fielding want to talk to Adela Quested after Dr. Aziz's arrest?
(a) He wants to defend her honor.
(b) He hopes she'll recant before the report is submitted.
(c) He has feelings for Adela Quested.
(d) He thinks that Dr. Aziz is guilty.
2. In Chapter 21, what holiday is being celebrated in the city?
3. Dr. Aziz is glad that Adela Quested is ____ because it allows him to enjoy her company.
4. With what are Nancy Derek and Mrs. McBryde helping Adela Quested?
(a) Preparing her case.
(b) Taking a bath.
(c) Consoling her.
(d) Picking cactus spines out of her.
5. How does Cyril Fielding shock Dr. Aziz and his friends?
(a) He tells them about his visit to a brothel.
(b) He tells them that he is engaged.
(c) He tells them he doesn't believe in God.
(d) He tells him that Aziz's illness is potentially fatal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cyril Fielding find out from Dr. Aziz regarding Mrs. Moore?
2. Adela Quested has come to India to see Ronny Heaslop, whom she is expected to marry. When she says she wants to see the "real India," what does Ronny do?
3. How does Dr. Aziz react when Cyril Fielding tells him Mrs. Moore is dead?
4. Where is Adela Quested staying after the attack when she is visiting with Nancy Derek and Mrs. McBryde?
5. Adela Quested is thinking of the wedding as she is climbing near the caves. What are her thoughts on the wedding?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)