|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ronny Heaslop and Adela Quested return from their trip in the car, they are _____.
2. Who is the Inspector of Police?
(a) Mr. Turton.
(b) Cyril Fielding.
(c) Mr. Derek.
(d) Nawab Bahadar.
3. After Ronny Heaslop and Mrs. Moore talk about Dr. Aziz, ____.
(a) Ronny Heaslop tells Mrs. Moore to invite Dr. Aziz to the Bridge Party.
(b) Ronny Heaslop decides to warn Adela Questad of the dangers in the mosque.
(c) Mrs. Moore immediately tells Adela Questad of their conversation.
(d) Mrs. Moore is upset that Dr. Aziz has been misunderstood.
4. Who says, "I believe Dr. Aziz to be innocent"?
(a) Cyril Fielding.
(b) Adela Quested.
(c) Ronny Heaslop
(d) Professor Godbole.
5. Who is the Calcutta barrister, who has a good reputation but is notoriously anti-British?
(a) Professor Godbole.
(d) Cyril Fielding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the weather like in India?
2. Why does Cyril Fielding want to talk to Adela Quested after Dr. Aziz's arrest?
3. When Dr. Aziz runs into Mrs. Moore in the mosque he ____.
4. Who wants to know the facts about the case in Part 2, Chapter 17?
5. How does Adela Quested offend Dr. Aziz before they enter the caves?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)