|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Moore come to India?
(a) She comes to visit her sister, who has married an Indian man.
(b) She comes as a tourist to see what British India looks like.
(c) She comes on official business as a liason to the Indians.
(d) She comes to visit her son.
2. Who is waiting for Dr. Aziz, Cyril Fielding, and the others when they return to Chandrapore?
(a) The Head of the Club.
(b) The Inspector of Police.
(c) A Lawyer.
(d) A Professor.
3. Who is the Calcutta barrister, who has a good reputation but is notoriously anti-British?
(a) Professor Godbole.
(b) Cyril Fielding.
4. How does Cyril Fielding shock Dr. Aziz and his friends?
(a) He tells them he doesn't believe in God.
(b) He tells them that he is engaged.
(c) He tells him that Aziz's illness is potentially fatal.
(d) He tells them about his visit to a brothel.
5. How does Adela Quested offend Dr. Aziz before they enter the caves?
(a) She says that she is suprised he is married.
(b) She asks him if he has multiple wives.
(c) She accuses him of flirting with her.
(d) She tells him that his wife is ugly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says to Mrs. Moore, "You're superior to them, anyway. Don't forget that. You're superior to everyone in India except one or two of the Ranis, and they're on an equality"?
2. Who says, "I travel light"?
3. Dr. Aziz has three children. Who do they live with?
4. What does Cyril Fielding think of Adela Quested's accusations?
5. When Ronny Heaslop and Adela Quested return from their trip in the car, they are _____.
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)