|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Adela Quested is thinking of the wedding as she is climbing near the caves. What are her thoughts on the wedding?
(a) She wants to have the wedding in England.
(b) She decides she does not love Ronny Heaslop.
(c) She is excited about the approaching wedding.
(d) She thinks that the wedding is too soon.
2. Who says, "nothing embraces the whole of India, nothing, nothing, and that was Akbar's mistake."
(a) Dr. Aziz.
(b) Mrs. Moore.
(c) Cyril Fielding.
(d) Professor Godbole.
3. When does the party plan to leave to go to the caves?
(a) As soon as it is light out.
(b) Late at night.
(c) In the afternoon.
(d) Long before daylight.
4. What is served on the train?
(c) Poached eggs.
5. What controversial object does Dr. Aziz show Cyril Fielding when Fielding visits him at his hovel?
(a) A scar.
(b) Some books.
(c) A picture of his wife.
(d) His passport.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to visit Cyril Fielding at the school?
2. How does Dr. Aziz respond when Adela Quested cannot be found after he leaves the caves?
3. Mrs. Moore tells Ronny Heaslop about her encounter with Dr. Aziz in the mosque. Which of the following are true?
4. Nawab Bahadur, a generous and wealthy leader in the Muslim community, discusses the invitation to the Bridge Party with Mahmoud Ali and others. Mahmoud Ali is _____.
5. Who denies Cyril Fielding a visit with Adela Quested?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)