|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Moore come to India?
(a) She comes to visit her son.
(b) She comes on official business as a liason to the Indians.
(c) She comes to visit her sister, who has married an Indian man.
(d) She comes as a tourist to see what British India looks like.
2. Who denies Cyril Fielding a visit with Adela Quested?
(a) Ronny Heaslop.
(b) Mr. McBryde.
(c) Major Callendar.
(d) Dr. Aziz.
3. Mrs. Moore tells Ronny Heaslop about her encounter with Dr. Aziz in the mosque. Which of the following are true?
(a) Ronny Heaslop is pleased that Mrs. Moore has a pleasant conversation with Dr. Aziz.
(b) Ronny Heaslop is glad that Dr. Aziz warned Mrs. Moore about the snakes.
(c) Ronny Heaslop threatens to report Dr. Aziz for speaking negatively about Mr. Callendar.
(d) Ronny Heaslop is angry that Mrs. Moore was alone.
4. Who shows up near the caves in a car?
(a) Dr. Aziz.
(b) Mrs. Moore.
(c) Nancy Derek.
(d) Ronny Heaslop.
5. Who is the leading barrister of Chandrapore with a Cambridge degree?
(a) Professor Godbole.
(b) Cyril Fielding.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Aziz receives a message to go to the bungalow of Major Callendar. On his way, he gets delayed because____.
2. What story does Major Callendar tell about Dr. Aziz?
3. Which of the following is not true about Cyril Fielding?
4. Hamidullah is surprised that ______is taking Dr, Aziz's side against his own people.
5. Who is invited to the caves?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)