|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cyril Fielding shock Dr. Aziz and his friends?
(a) He tells them about his visit to a brothel.
(b) He tells them that he is engaged.
(c) He tells him that Aziz's illness is potentially fatal.
(d) He tells them he doesn't believe in God.
2. What does Mrs. Moore hear in the cave?
3. Mrs. Moore tells Ronny Heaslop about her encounter with Dr. Aziz in the mosque. Which of the following are true?
(a) Ronny Heaslop is glad that Dr. Aziz warned Mrs. Moore about the snakes.
(b) Ronny Heaslop is angry that Mrs. Moore was alone.
(c) Ronny Heaslop threatens to report Dr. Aziz for speaking negatively about Mr. Callendar.
(d) Ronny Heaslop is pleased that Mrs. Moore has a pleasant conversation with Dr. Aziz.
4. Who questions the allegations and insists on talking to Adela?
(a) Ronny Heaslop.
(b) Mrs. Moore.
(c) Cyril Fielding.
(d) Mr. Turton.
5. What story does Major Callendar tell about Dr. Aziz?
(a) He says that he concocted plans to get Adela alone.
(b) He says that he is the exception to the Indians in Chandrapore.
(c) He says that he was not around when Adela was attacked.
(d) He says that he has been innappropriate with other women.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says to Mrs. Moore, "You're superior to them, anyway. Don't forget that. You're superior to everyone in India except one or two of the Ranis, and they're on an equality"?
2. Who says he blames himself for the incident with Adela Quested?
3. Cyril Fielding, the principal at the college, visits with Mrs. Moore and Adela Quested and invites them to tea. Why?
4. What does Nawab Bahudar do in response to the Bridge Party invitation?
5. Who is invited to the caves?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)