|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What story does Major Callendar tell about Dr. Aziz?
(a) He says that he was not around when Adela was attacked.
(b) He says that he has been innappropriate with other women.
(c) He says that he concocted plans to get Adela alone.
(d) He says that he is the exception to the Indians in Chandrapore.
2. Who is waiting for Dr. Aziz, Cyril Fielding, and the others when they return to Chandrapore?
(a) A Professor.
(b) The Inspector of Police.
(c) The Head of the Club.
(d) A Lawyer.
3. Cyril Fielding, the principal at the college, visits with Mrs. Moore and Adela Quested and invites them to tea. Why?
(a) He is proud of the tea that is served in India and wants them to experience it.
(b) He wants to get to know the women better in the absence of Indians.
(c) He prefers intimate events and is overwhelmed by the Bridge party.
(d) He is ashamed and angry that the Indians have been invited to the Bridge party and have been treated so badly.
4. Who is the district superintendent of police?
(a) Mr. Turton.
(b) Mr. McBryde.
(c) Ronny Heaslop.
(d) Major Callendar.
5. Who resigns from the club over the case?
(a) Cyril Fielding.
(b) Ronny Heaslop.
(c) Professor Godbole.
(d) Dr. Aziz.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Inspector of Police?
2. Why is Dr. Aziz arrested?
3. Who says, "nothing embraces the whole of India, nothing, nothing, and that was Akbar's mistake."
4. What does Nawab Bahudar do in response to the Bridge Party invitation?
5. Who says, "I travel light"?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)