|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Dr. Aziz asks Cyril Fielding why he isn't married, what does Fielding say?
(a) He doesn't believe in marriage.
(b) The lady he liked wouldn't marry him.
(c) He is already married.
(d) The right woman hasn't come along.
2. Adela Quested is thinking of the wedding as she is climbing near the caves. What are her thoughts on the wedding?
(a) She decides she does not love Ronny Heaslop.
(b) She thinks that the wedding is too soon.
(c) She wants to have the wedding in England.
(d) She is excited about the approaching wedding.
3. In what month is Chapter 10 set?
4. What does Adela Quested do after Dr. Aziz goes into the cave?
(a) She goes into the cave by herself.
(b) She sits outside the cave and waits for him.
(c) She starts yelling his name.
(d) She runs down the hill to Mrs. Moore.
5. In the circular chamber, if a match is lit, it becomes apparent that the interior walls ________.
(a) Are a polished mirror.
(b) Are dusty.
(c) Are covered with water.
(d) Are jagged.
Short Answer Questions
1. Adela Quested had known Ronny Heaslop well in England and had come to India to visit him before deciding to be his wife. At the beginning of Chapter 8, how does Adela feel about Ronny?
2. Why does Cyril Fielding say that he is in India?
3. A Passage to India is set in Chandrapore, India on the banks of the Ganges River. Which of the following is true about the city?
4. When Dr. Aziz runs into Mrs. Moore in the mosque he ____.
5. Who says, "I travel light"?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)