|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who misses the train on the way to the caves?
(a) Professor Godbole and Adela Quested.
(b) Ronny Heaslop and ProfessorGodbole.
(c) Cyril Fielding and Professor Godbole.
(d) Cyril Fielding and Adela Quested.
2. Who is the district superintendent of police?
(a) Mr. McBryde.
(b) Major Callendar.
(c) Mr. Turton.
(d) Ronny Heaslop.
3. What does Mr. Turton expect Cyril Fielding to do?
(a) Rally for Adela Quested because of her race.
(b) Determine all the facts before making a decision.
(c) Fight for Dr. Aziz because he knows he is innocent.
(d) Leave the country and avoid the trial.
4. What does Nawab Bahudar do in response to the Bridge Party invitation?
(a) Drives twenty-five miles to complain about the disrespect to the Indians.
(b) Drives twenty-five miles to go to the party.
(c) Finish his business because he does not have time to drive the twenty-five miles to the collector.
(d) Drives twenty-five miles to shake the collector's hand.
5. What does Dr. Aziz see when he first comes out of the cave?
(a) Mrs. Moore and Cyril Fielding.
(b) Adela Quested crying.
(c) A crowd of people he doesn't know.
(d) A servant alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Moore come to India?
2. Who comes to visit Cyril Fielding at the school?
3. At the Bridge Party, the Anglo-Indians discuss a play that was put on by members of the club. What is the name of the play?
4. Adela Quested has come to India to see Ronny Heaslop, whom she is expected to marry. When she says she wants to see the "real India," what does Ronny do?
5. What does Adela Quested do after Dr. Aziz goes into the cave?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)