|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Dr. Aziz returns home, he finds the invitation from Cyril Fielding to tea. He is ____.
2. Why is Mr. Callendar upset at Dr. Aziz at the Bridge Party?
(a) He thinks Dr. Aziz should have come to the Bridge Party.
(b) He suspects Dr. Aziz is not a qualified surgeon.
(c) He is always upset at all Indians.
(d) He believes that Dr. Aziz did not come to his place when summoned.
3. At the Bridge Party, the Anglo-Indians discuss a play that was put on by members of the club. What is the name of the play?
(a) Sister Act.
(b) Brother Adam.
(c) Uncle Vanya.
(d) Cousin Kate.
4. How do people react to Cyril Fielding asking about Adela Quested's health?
(a) They are relieved.
(b) They are glad.
(c) They are furious.
(d) They are annoyed.
5. Who is the district superintendent of police?
(a) Ronny Heaslop.
(b) Mr. McBryde.
(c) Major Callendar.
(d) Mr. Turton.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cyril Fielding, the principal at the college, visits with Mrs. Moore and Adela Quested and invites them to tea. Why?
2. Nawab Bahadur, a generous and wealthy leader in the Muslim community, discusses the invitation to the Bridge Party with Mahmoud Ali and others. Mahmoud Ali is _____.
3. How does Dr. Aziz respond when Adela Quested cannot be found after he leaves the caves?
4. What is served on the train?
5. How do the women start treating Adela Quested after she accuses Dr. Aziz of attacking her?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)