|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom is the letter that Dr. Aziz has in his possession when arrested?
(a) His friend who owns a brothel.
(b) Cyril Fielding.
(c) His brother living in Calcutta.
(d) Adela Quested.
2. Why is Mr. Callendar upset at Dr. Aziz at the Bridge Party?
(a) He thinks Dr. Aziz should have come to the Bridge Party.
(b) He believes that Dr. Aziz did not come to his place when summoned.
(c) He suspects Dr. Aziz is not a qualified surgeon.
(d) He is always upset at all Indians.
3. What does Mr. Turton expect Cyril Fielding to do?
(a) Leave the country and avoid the trial.
(b) Rally for Adela Quested because of her race.
(c) Fight for Dr. Aziz because he knows he is innocent.
(d) Determine all the facts before making a decision.
4. Who is invited to the caves?
(a) Professor Godbole, Adela Quested, and Mrs, Moore.
(b) Ronny Heaslop, Professor Godbole, and Mrs. Moore.
(c) Adela Quested, Mrs. Moore, and Nancy Derek.
(d) Adela Quested, Ronny Heaslop, and Mrs. Moore.
5. Who says, "I travel light"?
(a) Ronny Heaslop.
(b) Dr. Aziz.
(c) Adela Quested.
(d) Cyril Fielding.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the party plan to leave to go to the caves?
2. What is the weather like in India?
3. How does Adela react in response to offending Aziz?
4. When Ronny Heaslop and Adela Quested return from their trip in the car, they are _____.
5. Who escorts Mrs. Moore off the train?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)