|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the Bridge Party, the Anglo-Indians discuss a play that was put on by members of the club. What is the name of the play?
(a) Cousin Kate.
(b) Uncle Vanya.
(c) Sister Act.
(d) Brother Adam.
2. Why does Cyril Fielding want to talk to Adela Quested after Dr. Aziz's arrest?
(a) He hopes she'll recant before the report is submitted.
(b) He has feelings for Adela Quested.
(c) He thinks that Dr. Aziz is guilty.
(d) He wants to defend her honor.
3. Why does Cyril Fielding say that he is in India?
(a) Because he believes Indians are not qualified for the jobs.
(b) Because he needed a job.
(c) Because he thinks it's the right thing to do.
(d) Because he wanted to experience the culture.
4. Why does Dr. Aziz borrow Hamidullah's horse?
(a) To play polo.
(b) To go riding with Adela Quested.
(c) To visit a friend.
(d) To escape the city.
5. Dr. Aziz has three children. Who do they live with?
(a) Their aunt.
(b) Their grandmother.
(c) Dr. Aziz.
(d) Their mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the party plan to leave to go to the caves?
2. What is described in Chapter 12?
3. What does Dr. Aziz see when he first comes out of the cave?
4. Why is Mr. Callendar upset at Dr. Aziz at the Bridge Party?
5. Who is the district superintendent of police?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)