|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Dr. Aziz runs into Mrs. Moore in the mosque he ____.
(a) All of these are true.
(b) Warns her of snakes in the area.
(c) He offers to find her a carriage.
(d) Becomes angry because she is a woman.
2. Who is the leading barrister of Chandrapore with a Cambridge degree?
(a) Cyril Fielding.
(c) Professor Godbole.
3. In regard to the Bridge Party, Nawab Bahudar _____.
(a) Is upset and hurt that the British did not invite more of the Indians.
(b) Says he believes that the party will give him a chance to rise in power.
(c) Is resentful of the empty attempt to pretend an interest in the Indian community.
(d) Says he welcomes and appreciates the gesture of the British.
4. How do people react to Cyril Fielding asking about Adela Quested's health?
(a) They are furious.
(b) They are glad.
(c) They are relieved.
(d) They are annoyed.
5. Who is the Calcutta barrister, who has a good reputation but is notoriously anti-British?
(b) Cyril Fielding.
(d) Professor Godbole.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ronny Heaslop and Adela Quested return from their trip in the car, they are _____.
2. What does Dr. Aziz say when Adela Quested asks if he is married?
3. Who already has decided that Aziz is definitely guilty?
4. Who shows up near the caves in a car?
5. How does Cyril Fielding shock Dr. Aziz and his friends?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)