|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. Aziz is glad that Adela Quested is ____ because it allows him to enjoy her company.
2. Who escorts Mrs. Moore off the train?
(a) Adela Quested.
(b) Mr. Turton.
(c) Cyril Fielding.
(d) Ronny Heaslop.
3. What is described in Chapter 12?
(a) Fielding's Office.
(b) The Marabar Caves.
(c) The Club.
(d) Aziz's Hovel.
4. What does Dr. Aziz do in response to being offended by Adela Quested outside the caves?
(a) He yells at Adela.
(b) He lets go of Adela's hand and goes into the cave alone.
(c) He tells everything that it is time to leave.
(d) He confronts her and tells her why he is offended.
5. Who points out there are well-qualified Indians for jobs in India?
(a) Cyril Fielding and his friends.
(b) Dr. Aziz and his friends.
(c) Adela Quested.
(d) Mrs. Moore.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cyril Fielding shock Dr. Aziz and his friends?
2. A Passage to India is set in Chandrapore, India on the banks of the Ganges River. Which of the following is true about the city?
3. Who comes to visit Cyril Fielding at the school?
4. What controversial object does Dr. Aziz show Cyril Fielding when Fielding visits him at his hovel?
5. Which of the following is not true about Cyril Fielding?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)