|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What story does Major Callendar tell about Dr. Aziz?
(a) He says that he is the exception to the Indians in Chandrapore.
(b) He says that he concocted plans to get Adela alone.
(c) He says that he was not around when Adela was attacked.
(d) He says that he has been innappropriate with other women.
2. Who says to Mrs. Moore, "You're superior to them, anyway. Don't forget that. You're superior to everyone in India except one or two of the Ranis, and they're on an equality"?
(a) Ronny Heaslop.
(b) Dr. Aziz.
(c) The Anglo Women.
(d) Adela Quested.
3. When does the party plan to leave to go to the caves?
(a) Late at night.
(b) Long before daylight.
(c) In the afternoon.
(d) As soon as it is light out.
4. Who wants to know the facts about the case in Part 2, Chapter 17?
(a) Mrs. Moore.
(b) Cyril Fielding.
(c) Adela Quested.
(d) Ronny Heaslop.
5. In what month is Chapter 10 set?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Dr. Aziz runs into Mrs. Moore in the mosque he ____.
2. Who shows up near the caves in a car?
3. Cyril Fielding, the principal at the college, visits with Mrs. Moore and Adela Quested and invites them to tea. Why?
4. What does Mrs. Moore hear in the cave?
5. What is the weather like in India?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)