|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After talking to Mrs. Moore and discussing Mr. Callendar, Dr. Aziz decides that she is_____.
(a) Different from other British women because she is pretty.
(b) Different from other British women because she listens to him.
(c) Like other British women because she talks to much.
(d) Like other British women because she sides with Mr. Callendar.
2. Adela Quested had known Ronny Heaslop well in England and had come to India to visit him before deciding to be his wife. At the beginning of Chapter 8, how does Adela feel about Ronny?
(a) She thinks he is polite, encouraging, sensitive, and gentlemanly.
(b) She thinks he is uptight, shy, unsocial, and rude.
(c) She thinks he is vibrant, exciting, nice, and handsome.
(d) She thinks he is arrogant, rude, insensitive, and chauvinistic.
3. What was in Dr. Aziz's pocket when the police searched him?
(c) A watch.
(d) Field glasses.
4. How does Adela react in response to offending Aziz?
(a) She apologizes immediately.
(b) She doesn't realize she has offended him.
(c) She continues to ask offensive questions.
(d) She tells him that he is being too sensitive.
5. What does Mrs. Moore hear in the cave?
Short Answer Questions
1. Nawab Bahadur offers Adela Quested and Ronny Heaslop a spin in his new car. What happens?
2. Who says, "I travel light"?
3. What story does Major Callendar tell about Dr. Aziz?
4. Why does Cyril Fielding say that he is in India?
5. Why does Dr. Aziz change his invitation from his house to Marabar Caves?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)