|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the weather like in India?
(a) Oppressively hot.
(b) Freezing cold.
(c) Rainy and wet.
(d) Mild and comfortable.
2. Adela Quested is thinking of the wedding as she is climbing near the caves. What are her thoughts on the wedding?
(a) She thinks that the wedding is too soon.
(b) She wants to have the wedding in England.
(c) She is excited about the approaching wedding.
(d) She decides she does not love Ronny Heaslop.
3. Dr. Aziz is glad that Adela Quested is ____ because it allows him to enjoy her company.
4. Why does Dr. Aziz change his invitation from his house to Marabar Caves?
(a) Because his home is unfit for visitors.
(b) Because Indians cannot have Anglo guests.
(c) Because he thinks it will be more interesting.
(d) Because Adela asks him to.
5. Hamidullah is surprised that ______is taking Dr, Aziz's side against his own people.
(b) Dr. Aziz.
(c) Cyril Fielding.
(d) Professor Godbole.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is part of purdah?
2. Who is the district superintendent of police?
3. What does Dr. Aziz do in response to being offended by Adela Quested outside the caves?
4. Why does Cyril Fielding want to talk to Adela Quested after Dr. Aziz's arrest?
5. In regard to the Bridge Party, Nawab Bahudar _____.
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)