|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom is the letter that Dr. Aziz has in his possession when arrested?
(a) Cyril Fielding.
(b) His friend who owns a brothel.
(c) Adela Quested.
(d) His brother living in Calcutta.
2. When Dr. Aziz runs into Mrs. Moore in the mosque he ____.
(a) Warns her of snakes in the area.
(b) Becomes angry because she is a woman.
(c) He offers to find her a carriage.
(d) All of these are true.
3. Dr. Aziz has three children. Who do they live with?
(a) Dr. Aziz.
(b) Their aunt.
(c) Their grandmother.
(d) Their mother.
4. What story does Major Callendar tell about Dr. Aziz?
(a) He says that he is the exception to the Indians in Chandrapore.
(b) He says that he has been innappropriate with other women.
(c) He says that he concocted plans to get Adela alone.
(d) He says that he was not around when Adela was attacked.
5. Cyril Fielding, the principal at the college, visits with Mrs. Moore and Adela Quested and invites them to tea. Why?
(a) He wants to get to know the women better in the absence of Indians.
(b) He is ashamed and angry that the Indians have been invited to the Bridge party and have been treated so badly.
(c) He is proud of the tea that is served in India and wants them to experience it.
(d) He prefers intimate events and is overwhelmed by the Bridge party.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Aziz is glad that Adela Quested is ____ because it allows him to enjoy her company.
2. Who already has decided that Aziz is definitely guilty?
3. Who denies Cyril Fielding a visit with Adela Quested?
4. Who says, "I travel light"?
5. How does Dr. Aziz respond when Adela Quested cannot be found after he leaves the caves?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)