|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ronny Heaslop and Adela Quested return from their trip in the car, they are _____.
2. Dr. Aziz receives a message to go to the bungalow of Major Callendar. On his way, he gets delayed because____.
(a) He is caught up in conversation with Hamidullah.
(b) He cannot find a tonga to drive him.
(c) He gets a flat tire on his bike.
(d) He runs into Mrs. Moore in the mosque.
3. Why does Cyril Fielding want to talk to Adela Quested after Dr. Aziz's arrest?
(a) He has feelings for Adela Quested.
(b) He thinks that Dr. Aziz is guilty.
(c) He wants to defend her honor.
(d) He hopes she'll recant before the report is submitted.
4. Dr. Aziz has three children. Who do they live with?
(a) Their grandmother.
(b) Their aunt.
(c) Their mother.
(d) Dr. Aziz.
5. Mrs. Moore tells Ronny Heaslop about her encounter with Dr. Aziz in the mosque. Which of the following are true?
(a) Ronny Heaslop threatens to report Dr. Aziz for speaking negatively about Mr. Callendar.
(b) Ronny Heaslop is pleased that Mrs. Moore has a pleasant conversation with Dr. Aziz.
(c) Ronny Heaslop is glad that Dr. Aziz warned Mrs. Moore about the snakes.
(d) Ronny Heaslop is angry that Mrs. Moore was alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wants to know the facts about the case in Part 2, Chapter 17?
2. Who says to Mrs. Moore, "You're superior to them, anyway. Don't forget that. You're superior to everyone in India except one or two of the Ranis, and they're on an equality"?
3. How do people react to Cyril Fielding asking about Adela Quested's health?
4. What does Dr. Aziz see when he first comes out of the cave?
5. Who denies Cyril Fielding a visit with Adela Quested?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)