|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After talking to Mrs. Moore and discussing Mr. Callendar, Dr. Aziz decides that she is_____.
(a) Different from other British women because she listens to him.
(b) Like other British women because she sides with Mr. Callendar.
(c) Like other British women because she talks to much.
(d) Different from other British women because she is pretty.
2. How do the women start treating Adela Quested after she accuses Dr. Aziz of attacking her?
(a) They shun her, disgusted by the case.
(b) They rally around her, sorry they had not been more inclusive.
(c) They avoid her because she is going back to England, anyway.
(d) They try to be her friend so she won't go behind their back.
3. Who is waiting for Dr. Aziz, Cyril Fielding, and the others when they return to Chandrapore?
(a) The Inspector of Police.
(b) The Head of the Club.
(c) A Lawyer.
(d) A Professor.
4. Who escorts Mrs. Moore off the train?
(a) Mr. Turton.
(b) Adela Quested.
(c) Cyril Fielding.
(d) Ronny Heaslop.
5. Why is Mr. Callendar upset at Dr. Aziz at the Bridge Party?
(a) He believes that Dr. Aziz did not come to his place when summoned.
(b) He thinks Dr. Aziz should have come to the Bridge Party.
(c) He suspects Dr. Aziz is not a qualified surgeon.
(d) He is always upset at all Indians.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Dr. Aziz arrested?
2. Who is the leading barrister of Chandrapore with a Cambridge degree?
3. Adela Quested has come to India to see Ronny Heaslop, whom she is expected to marry. When she says she wants to see the "real India," what does Ronny do?
4. What does Nawab Bahudar do in response to the Bridge Party invitation?
5. How does Cyril Fielding shock Dr. Aziz and his friends?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)