|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "nothing embraces the whole of India, nothing, nothing, and that was Akbar's mistake."
(a) Professor Godbole.
(b) Mrs. Moore.
(c) Dr. Aziz.
(d) Cyril Fielding.
2. What does Nawab Bahudar do in response to the Bridge Party invitation?
(a) Drives twenty-five miles to complain about the disrespect to the Indians.
(b) Drives twenty-five miles to shake the collector's hand.
(c) Finish his business because he does not have time to drive the twenty-five miles to the collector.
(d) Drives twenty-five miles to go to the party.
3. Which of the following is not true about Cyril Fielding?
(a) He has always gotten along with Englishmen, but he does not like these expatriates in Chandrapore.
(b) He is over the age of forty, has experienced a lot of life, and is devoted to education.
(c) He feels that the segregationist attitudes of the British leaders here are evidence of stupidity.
(d) He has found that he can be in with the Indians and still be friends with the Englishwomen, but not the Englishmen.
4. Who wants to know the facts about the case in Part 2, Chapter 17?
(a) Adela Quested.
(b) Mrs. Moore.
(c) Cyril Fielding.
(d) Ronny Heaslop.
5. Who is the city magistrate?
(a) Cyril Fielding.
(b) Mr. McBryde.
(c) Ronny Heaslop.
(d) Major Callendar.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cyril Fielding shock Dr. Aziz and his friends?
2. What does Dr. Aziz see when he first comes out of the cave?
3. Nawab Bahadur, a generous and wealthy leader in the Muslim community, discusses the invitation to the Bridge Party with Mahmoud Ali and others. Mahmoud Ali is _____.
4. Why does Cyril Fielding want to talk to Adela Quested after Dr. Aziz's arrest?
5. Who is invited to the caves?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)