|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants to know the facts about the case in Part 2, Chapter 17?
(a) Mrs. Moore.
(b) Ronny Heaslop.
(c) Cyril Fielding.
(d) Adela Quested.
2. When Dr. Aziz returns home, he finds the invitation from Cyril Fielding to tea. He is ____.
3. What is part of purdah?
(a) Hindu women reveal their stomachs.
(b) Indian women drink tea before worship.
(c) Christian women pray daily.
(d) Muslim women do not show their faces.
4. What is described in Chapter 12?
(a) Fielding's Office.
(b) The Club.
(c) Aziz's Hovel.
(d) The Marabar Caves.
5. From whom is the letter that Dr. Aziz has in his possession when arrested?
(a) His friend who owns a brothel.
(b) His brother living in Calcutta.
(c) Adela Quested.
(d) Cyril Fielding.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "nothing embraces the whole of India, nothing, nothing, and that was Akbar's mistake."
2. Who questions the allegations and insists on talking to Adela?
3. Which of the following is not true about Cyril Fielding?
4. Dr. Aziz has three children. Who do they live with?
5. Who shows up near the caves in a car?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)