|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Adela Quested has come to India to see Ronny Heaslop, whom she is expected to marry. When she says she wants to see the "real India," what does Ronny do?
(a) Ronny tells her to go to the club to meet Indians.
(b) Ronny introduces her to Dr. Aziz.
(c) Ronny asks Cyril Fielding to take her to meet Indians.
(d) Ronny asks Fielding how they may do that.
2. Who shows up near the caves in a car?
(a) Nancy Derek.
(b) Mrs. Moore.
(c) Ronny Heaslop.
(d) Dr. Aziz.
3. When Ronny Heaslop and Adela Quested return from their trip in the car, they are _____.
4. Why does Mrs. Moore come to India?
(a) She comes on official business as a liason to the Indians.
(b) She comes to visit her sister, who has married an Indian man.
(c) She comes as a tourist to see what British India looks like.
(d) She comes to visit her son.
5. Why does Dr. Aziz borrow Hamidullah's horse?
(a) To go riding with Adela Quested.
(b) To escape the city.
(c) To visit a friend.
(d) To play polo.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dr. Aziz respond when Adela Quested cannot be found after he leaves the caves?
2. Who points out there are well-qualified Indians for jobs in India?
3. What does Dr. Aziz say when Adela Quested asks if he is married?
4. Who denies Cyril Fielding a visit with Adela Quested?
5. In regard to the Bridge Party, Nawab Bahudar _____.
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)