|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In regard to the Bridge Party, Nawab Bahudar _____.
(a) Says he believes that the party will give him a chance to rise in power.
(b) Is resentful of the empty attempt to pretend an interest in the Indian community.
(c) Is upset and hurt that the British did not invite more of the Indians.
(d) Says he welcomes and appreciates the gesture of the British.
2. From whom is the letter that Dr. Aziz has in his possession when arrested?
(a) Adela Quested.
(b) Cyril Fielding.
(c) His friend who owns a brothel.
(d) His brother living in Calcutta.
3. What does Dr. Aziz do in response to being offended by Adela Quested outside the caves?
(a) He confronts her and tells her why he is offended.
(b) He yells at Adela.
(c) He tells everything that it is time to leave.
(d) He lets go of Adela's hand and goes into the cave alone.
4. Why is Dr. Aziz arrested?
(a) Adela Quested has accused him of assaulting her in one of the caves.
(b) Adela Quested has accused him of stealing her field glasses.
(c) Mrs. Moore has accused him of assaulting her in one of the caves.
(d) Mrs. Moore has accused him of stealing her field glasses.
5. Dr. Aziz is glad that Adela Quested is ____ because it allows him to enjoy her company.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "nothing embraces the whole of India, nothing, nothing, and that was Akbar's mistake."
2. Cyril Fielding, the principal at the college, visits with Mrs. Moore and Adela Quested and invites them to tea. Why?
3. Why does Dr. Aziz change his invitation from his house to Marabar Caves?
4. When Dr. Aziz runs into Mrs. Moore in the mosque he ____.
5. Who escorts Mrs. Moore off the train?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)