|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dr. Aziz respond when Adela Quested cannot be found after he leaves the caves?
(a) He yells at and strikes the servant.
(b) He sends Cyril Fielding in to look for her.
(c) He blames Mrs. Moore for not keeping an eye on her.
(d) He says the group is better off without her.
2. Who already has decided that Aziz is definitely guilty?
(a) Mrs. Moore.
(b) Cyril Fielding.
(c) Nawab Bahadur.
(d) Mr. Turton.
3. Adela Quested is thinking of the wedding as she is climbing near the caves. What are her thoughts on the wedding?
(a) She is excited about the approaching wedding.
(b) She decides she does not love Ronny Heaslop.
(c) She wants to have the wedding in England.
(d) She thinks that the wedding is too soon.
4. In regard to the Bridge Party, Nawab Bahudar _____.
(a) Says he believes that the party will give him a chance to rise in power.
(b) Is resentful of the empty attempt to pretend an interest in the Indian community.
(c) Says he welcomes and appreciates the gesture of the British.
(d) Is upset and hurt that the British did not invite more of the Indians.
5. Who misses the train on the way to the caves?
(a) Professor Godbole and Adela Quested.
(b) Cyril Fielding and Professor Godbole.
(c) Ronny Heaslop and ProfessorGodbole.
(d) Cyril Fielding and Adela Quested.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Dr. Aziz returns home, he finds the invitation from Cyril Fielding to tea. He is ____.
2. From whom is the letter that Dr. Aziz has in his possession when arrested?
3. Who shows up near the caves in a car?
4. What does Adela Quested do after Dr. Aziz goes into the cave?
5. How does Adela react in response to offending Aziz?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)