|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who questions the allegations and insists on talking to Adela?
(a) Cyril Fielding.
(b) Mr. Turton.
(c) Ronny Heaslop.
(d) Mrs. Moore.
2. Who says, "nothing embraces the whole of India, nothing, nothing, and that was Akbar's mistake."
(a) Mrs. Moore.
(b) Professor Godbole.
(c) Cyril Fielding.
(d) Dr. Aziz.
3. What does Dr. Aziz say when Adela Quested asks if he is married?
(a) He says that he has not been married.
(b) He says he is unhappily married.
(c) He says no, his wife has passed away.
(d) He says yes and invites her to come see his wife.
4. What does Dr. Aziz see when he first comes out of the cave?
(a) A crowd of people he doesn't know.
(b) Adela Quested crying.
(c) Mrs. Moore and Cyril Fielding.
(d) A servant alone.
5. Why does Dr. Aziz change his invitation from his house to Marabar Caves?
(a) Because his home is unfit for visitors.
(b) Because Indians cannot have Anglo guests.
(c) Because Adela asks him to.
(d) Because he thinks it will be more interesting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Moore come to India?
2. Adela Quested has come to India to see Ronny Heaslop, whom she is expected to marry. When she says she wants to see the "real India," what does Ronny do?
3. What is part of purdah?
4. When Dr. Aziz runs into Mrs. Moore in the mosque he ____.
5. Why is Dr. Aziz arrested?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)