|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Adela Quested is thinking of the wedding as she is climbing near the caves. What are her thoughts on the wedding?
(a) She wants to have the wedding in England.
(b) She thinks that the wedding is too soon.
(c) She decides she does not love Ronny Heaslop.
(d) She is excited about the approaching wedding.
2. Why does Cyril Fielding want to talk to Adela Quested after Dr. Aziz's arrest?
(a) He thinks that Dr. Aziz is guilty.
(b) He wants to defend her honor.
(c) He has feelings for Adela Quested.
(d) He hopes she'll recant before the report is submitted.
3. How does Cyril Fielding shock Dr. Aziz and his friends?
(a) He tells him that Aziz's illness is potentially fatal.
(b) He tells them he doesn't believe in God.
(c) He tells them about his visit to a brothel.
(d) He tells them that he is engaged.
4. In the circular chamber, if a match is lit, it becomes apparent that the interior walls ________.
(a) Are jagged.
(b) Are covered with water.
(c) Are a polished mirror.
(d) Are dusty.
5. What controversial object does Dr. Aziz show Cyril Fielding when Fielding visits him at his hovel?
(a) A picture of his wife.
(b) His passport.
(c) A scar.
(d) Some books.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Moore hear in the cave?
2. What does Nawab Bahudar do in response to the Bridge Party invitation?
3. What does Adela Quested do after Dr. Aziz goes into the cave?
4. Nawab Bahadur offers Adela Quested and Ronny Heaslop a spin in his new car. What happens?
5. Who points out there are well-qualified Indians for jobs in India?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)