|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Dr. Aziz runs into Mrs. Moore in the mosque he ____.
(a) Warns her of snakes in the area.
(b) All of these are true.
(c) He offers to find her a carriage.
(d) Becomes angry because she is a woman.
2. Who questions the allegations and insists on talking to Adela?
(a) Mrs. Moore.
(b) Ronny Heaslop.
(c) Mr. Turton.
(d) Cyril Fielding.
3. Who misses the train on the way to the caves?
(a) Professor Godbole and Adela Quested.
(b) Ronny Heaslop and ProfessorGodbole.
(c) Cyril Fielding and Professor Godbole.
(d) Cyril Fielding and Adela Quested.
4. Who already has decided that Aziz is definitely guilty?
(a) Mr. Turton.
(b) Cyril Fielding.
(c) Nawab Bahadur.
(d) Mrs. Moore.
5. What is part of purdah?
(a) Hindu women reveal their stomachs.
(b) Indian women drink tea before worship.
(c) Muslim women do not show their faces.
(d) Christian women pray daily.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the circular chamber, if a match is lit, it becomes apparent that the interior walls ________.
2. How does Adela Quested offend Dr. Aziz before they enter the caves?
3. What controversial object does Dr. Aziz show Cyril Fielding when Fielding visits him at his hovel?
4. Mrs. Moore tells Ronny Heaslop about her encounter with Dr. Aziz in the mosque. Which of the following are true?
5. In what month is Chapter 10 set?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)