|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Moore tells Ronny Heaslop about her encounter with Dr. Aziz in the mosque. Which of the following are true?
(a) Ronny Heaslop is pleased that Mrs. Moore has a pleasant conversation with Dr. Aziz.
(b) Ronny Heaslop threatens to report Dr. Aziz for speaking negatively about Mr. Callendar.
(c) Ronny Heaslop is glad that Dr. Aziz warned Mrs. Moore about the snakes.
(d) Ronny Heaslop is angry that Mrs. Moore was alone.
2. When Dr. Aziz returns home, he finds the invitation from Cyril Fielding to tea. He is ____.
3. What is served on the train?
(d) Poached eggs.
4. In regard to the Bridge Party, Nawab Bahudar _____.
(a) Says he welcomes and appreciates the gesture of the British.
(b) Is resentful of the empty attempt to pretend an interest in the Indian community.
(c) Says he believes that the party will give him a chance to rise in power.
(d) Is upset and hurt that the British did not invite more of the Indians.
5. When Dr. Aziz asks Cyril Fielding why he isn't married, what does Fielding say?
(a) The lady he liked wouldn't marry him.
(b) The right woman hasn't come along.
(c) He doesn't believe in marriage.
(d) He is already married.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the circular chamber, if a match is lit, it becomes apparent that the interior walls ________.
2. Who wants to know the facts about the case in Part 2, Chapter 17?
3. Who says, "nothing embraces the whole of India, nothing, nothing, and that was Akbar's mistake."
4. How does Dr. Aziz respond when Adela Quested cannot be found after he leaves the caves?
5. Adela Quested is thinking of the wedding as she is climbing near the caves. What are her thoughts on the wedding?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)