|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Adela react in response to offending Aziz?
(a) She continues to ask offensive questions.
(b) She apologizes immediately.
(c) She doesn't realize she has offended him.
(d) She tells him that he is being too sensitive.
2. What was in Dr. Aziz's pocket when the police searched him?
(a) Field glasses.
(c) A watch.
3. Why does Cyril Fielding want to talk to Adela Quested after Dr. Aziz's arrest?
(a) He has feelings for Adela Quested.
(b) He hopes she'll recant before the report is submitted.
(c) He wants to defend her honor.
(d) He thinks that Dr. Aziz is guilty.
4. Mrs. Moore tells Ronny Heaslop about her encounter with Dr. Aziz in the mosque. Which of the following are true?
(a) Ronny Heaslop is pleased that Mrs. Moore has a pleasant conversation with Dr. Aziz.
(b) Ronny Heaslop threatens to report Dr. Aziz for speaking negatively about Mr. Callendar.
(c) Ronny Heaslop is angry that Mrs. Moore was alone.
(d) Ronny Heaslop is glad that Dr. Aziz warned Mrs. Moore about the snakes.
5. What does Dr. Aziz see when he first comes out of the cave?
(a) Mrs. Moore and Cyril Fielding.
(b) A servant alone.
(c) Adela Quested crying.
(d) A crowd of people he doesn't know.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Dr. Aziz asks Cyril Fielding why he isn't married, what does Fielding say?
2. Who is the city magistrate?
3. Adela Quested had known Ronny Heaslop well in England and had come to India to visit him before deciding to be his wife. At the beginning of Chapter 8, how does Adela feel about Ronny?
4. Who is the district superintendent of police?
5. When Dr. Aziz returns home, he finds the invitation from Cyril Fielding to tea. He is ____.
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)