|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom is the letter that Dr. Aziz has in his possession when arrested?
(a) His brother living in Calcutta.
(b) Adela Quested.
(c) Cyril Fielding.
(d) His friend who owns a brothel.
2. Adela Quested had known Ronny Heaslop well in England and had come to India to visit him before deciding to be his wife. At the beginning of Chapter 8, how does Adela feel about Ronny?
(a) She thinks he is arrogant, rude, insensitive, and chauvinistic.
(b) She thinks he is uptight, shy, unsocial, and rude.
(c) She thinks he is vibrant, exciting, nice, and handsome.
(d) She thinks he is polite, encouraging, sensitive, and gentlemanly.
3. Why does Dr. Aziz want to go to Calcutta?
(a) To meet some friends.
(b) To conduct business.
(c) To visit a brothel.
(d) To visit a museum.
4. What does Dr. Aziz do in response to being offended by Adela Quested outside the caves?
(a) He yells at Adela.
(b) He confronts her and tells her why he is offended.
(c) He tells everything that it is time to leave.
(d) He lets go of Adela's hand and goes into the cave alone.
5. What was in Dr. Aziz's pocket when the police searched him?
(b) A watch.
(d) Field glasses.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Ronny Heaslop and Mrs. Moore talk about Dr. Aziz, ____.
2. In the circular chamber, if a match is lit, it becomes apparent that the interior walls ________.
3. What does Dr. Aziz see when he first comes out of the cave?
4. What does Dr. Aziz say when Adela Quested asks if he is married?
5. Why is Mr. Callendar upset at Dr. Aziz at the Bridge Party?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)