|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Aziz see when he first comes out of the cave?
(a) Adela Quested crying.
(b) A servant alone.
(c) Mrs. Moore and Cyril Fielding.
(d) A crowd of people he doesn't know.
2. Why does Cyril Fielding say that he is in India?
(a) Because he wanted to experience the culture.
(b) Because he believes Indians are not qualified for the jobs.
(c) Because he needed a job.
(d) Because he thinks it's the right thing to do.
3. Who points out there are well-qualified Indians for jobs in India?
(a) Mrs. Moore.
(b) Dr. Aziz and his friends.
(c) Cyril Fielding and his friends.
(d) Adela Quested.
4. Who says to Mrs. Moore, "You're superior to them, anyway. Don't forget that. You're superior to everyone in India except one or two of the Ranis, and they're on an equality"?
(a) Ronny Heaslop.
(b) Dr. Aziz.
(c) The Anglo Women.
(d) Adela Quested.
5. What does Mr. Turton expect Cyril Fielding to do?
(a) Determine all the facts before making a decision.
(b) Fight for Dr. Aziz because he knows he is innocent.
(c) Rally for Adela Quested because of her race.
(d) Leave the country and avoid the trial.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dr. Aziz respond when Adela Quested cannot be found after he leaves the caves?
2. In what month is Chapter 10 set?
3. When Dr. Aziz asks Cyril Fielding why he isn't married, what does Fielding say?
4. Adela Quested had known Ronny Heaslop well in England and had come to India to visit him before deciding to be his wife. At the beginning of Chapter 8, how does Adela feel about Ronny?
5. Who is waiting for Dr. Aziz, Cyril Fielding, and the others when they return to Chandrapore?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)