|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In regard to the Bridge Party, Nawab Bahudar _____.
(a) Says he welcomes and appreciates the gesture of the British.
(b) Is upset and hurt that the British did not invite more of the Indians.
(c) Says he believes that the party will give him a chance to rise in power.
(d) Is resentful of the empty attempt to pretend an interest in the Indian community.
2. Who shows up near the caves in a car?
(a) Dr. Aziz.
(b) Nancy Derek.
(c) Mrs. Moore.
(d) Ronny Heaslop.
3. Who is the district superintendent of police?
(a) Ronny Heaslop.
(b) Mr. McBryde.
(c) Mr. Turton.
(d) Major Callendar.
4. How does Cyril Fielding shock Dr. Aziz and his friends?
(a) He tells him that Aziz's illness is potentially fatal.
(b) He tells them he doesn't believe in God.
(c) He tells them that he is engaged.
(d) He tells them about his visit to a brothel.
5. When Dr. Aziz returns home, he finds the invitation from Cyril Fielding to tea. He is ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Adela Quested is thinking of the wedding as she is climbing near the caves. What are her thoughts on the wedding?
2. Who misses the train on the way to the caves?
3. Adela Quested has come to India to see Ronny Heaslop, whom she is expected to marry. When she says she wants to see the "real India," what does Ronny do?
4. Mrs. Moore tells Ronny Heaslop about her encounter with Dr. Aziz in the mosque. Which of the following are true?
5. How does Dr. Aziz respond when Adela Quested cannot be found after he leaves the caves?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)