|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who denies Cyril Fielding a visit with Adela Quested?
(a) Major Callendar.
(b) Mr. McBryde.
(c) Dr. Aziz.
(d) Ronny Heaslop.
2. Who shows up near the caves in a car?
(a) Nancy Derek.
(b) Dr. Aziz.
(c) Ronny Heaslop.
(d) Mrs. Moore.
3. How does Dr. Aziz respond when Adela Quested cannot be found after he leaves the caves?
(a) He sends Cyril Fielding in to look for her.
(b) He yells at and strikes the servant.
(c) He blames Mrs. Moore for not keeping an eye on her.
(d) He says the group is better off without her.
4. Adela Quested is thinking of the wedding as she is climbing near the caves. What are her thoughts on the wedding?
(a) She thinks that the wedding is too soon.
(b) She decides she does not love Ronny Heaslop.
(c) She wants to have the wedding in England.
(d) She is excited about the approaching wedding.
5. When Dr. Aziz runs into Mrs. Moore in the mosque he ____.
(a) Warns her of snakes in the area.
(b) All of these are true.
(c) He offers to find her a carriage.
(d) Becomes angry because she is a woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom is the letter that Dr. Aziz has in his possession when arrested?
2. Who says to Mrs. Moore, "You're superior to them, anyway. Don't forget that. You're superior to everyone in India except one or two of the Ranis, and they're on an equality"?
3. What does Mr. Turton expect Cyril Fielding to do?
4. At the Bridge Party, the Anglo-Indians discuss a play that was put on by members of the club. What is the name of the play?
5. How does Adela react in response to offending Aziz?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)