|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 13 | Part 2: Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. Aziz is glad that Adela Quested is ____ because it allows him to enjoy her company.
2. When Dr. Aziz runs into Mrs. Moore in the mosque he ____.
(a) Becomes angry because she is a woman.
(b) He offers to find her a carriage.
(c) All of these are true.
(d) Warns her of snakes in the area.
3. What is described in Chapter 12?
(a) The Marabar Caves.
(b) Aziz's Hovel.
(c) The Club.
(d) Fielding's Office.
4. After Ronny Heaslop and Mrs. Moore talk about Dr. Aziz, ____.
(a) Ronny Heaslop tells Mrs. Moore to invite Dr. Aziz to the Bridge Party.
(b) Mrs. Moore immediately tells Adela Questad of their conversation.
(c) Ronny Heaslop decides to warn Adela Questad of the dangers in the mosque.
(d) Mrs. Moore is upset that Dr. Aziz has been misunderstood.
5. Who misses the train on the way to the caves?
(a) Professor Godbole and Adela Quested.
(b) Cyril Fielding and Adela Quested.
(c) Cyril Fielding and Professor Godbole.
(d) Ronny Heaslop and ProfessorGodbole.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is part of purdah?
2. Why does Dr. Aziz want to go to Calcutta?
3. Nawab Bahadur, a generous and wealthy leader in the Muslim community, discusses the invitation to the Bridge Party with Mahmoud Ali and others. Mahmoud Ali is _____.
4. After talking to Mrs. Moore and discussing Mr. Callendar, Dr. Aziz decides that she is_____.
5. Dr. Aziz receives a message to go to the bungalow of Major Callendar. On his way, he gets delayed because____.
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)