|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 13 | Part 2: Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Moore hear in the cave?
2. What is part of purdah?
(a) Christian women pray daily.
(b) Muslim women do not show their faces.
(c) Indian women drink tea before worship.
(d) Hindu women reveal their stomachs.
3. When does the party plan to leave to go to the caves?
(a) Late at night.
(b) Long before daylight.
(c) As soon as it is light out.
(d) In the afternoon.
4. What does Nawab Bahudar do in response to the Bridge Party invitation?
(a) Finish his business because he does not have time to drive the twenty-five miles to the collector.
(b) Drives twenty-five miles to shake the collector's hand.
(c) Drives twenty-five miles to go to the party.
(d) Drives twenty-five miles to complain about the disrespect to the Indians.
5. When Dr. Aziz asks Cyril Fielding why he isn't married, what does Fielding say?
(a) He is already married.
(b) The right woman hasn't come along.
(c) He doesn't believe in marriage.
(d) The lady he liked wouldn't marry him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "I travel light"?
2. Why does Mrs. Moore come to India?
3. After talking to Mrs. Moore and discussing Mr. Callendar, Dr. Aziz decides that she is_____.
4. Why does Dr. Aziz change his invitation from his house to Marabar Caves?
5. How does Cyril Fielding shock Dr. Aziz and his friends?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)