|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 13 | Part 2: Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What controversial object does Dr. Aziz show Cyril Fielding when Fielding visits him at his hovel?
(a) A scar.
(b) His passport.
(c) Some books.
(d) A picture of his wife.
2. Who says, "I travel light"?
(a) Adela Quested.
(b) Ronny Heaslop.
(c) Dr. Aziz.
(d) Cyril Fielding.
3. What does Nawab Bahudar do in response to the Bridge Party invitation?
(a) Drives twenty-five miles to complain about the disrespect to the Indians.
(b) Finish his business because he does not have time to drive the twenty-five miles to the collector.
(c) Drives twenty-five miles to shake the collector's hand.
(d) Drives twenty-five miles to go to the party.
4. Who says to Mrs. Moore, "You're superior to them, anyway. Don't forget that. You're superior to everyone in India except one or two of the Ranis, and they're on an equality"?
(a) Ronny Heaslop.
(b) Dr. Aziz.
(c) The Anglo Women.
(d) Adela Quested.
5. When does the party plan to leave to go to the caves?
(a) Late at night.
(b) In the afternoon.
(c) As soon as it is light out.
(d) Long before daylight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the weather like in India?
2. What is part of purdah?
3. After talking to Mrs. Moore and discussing Mr. Callendar, Dr. Aziz decides that she is_____.
4. Adela Quested has come to India to see Ronny Heaslop, whom she is expected to marry. When she says she wants to see the "real India," what does Ronny do?
5. How does Cyril Fielding shock Dr. Aziz and his friends?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)