|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 13 | Part 2: Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who misses the train on the way to the caves?
(a) Professor Godbole and Adela Quested.
(b) Cyril Fielding and Professor Godbole.
(c) Ronny Heaslop and ProfessorGodbole.
(d) Cyril Fielding and Adela Quested.
2. After talking to Mrs. Moore and discussing Mr. Callendar, Dr. Aziz decides that she is_____.
(a) Different from other British women because she is pretty.
(b) Different from other British women because she listens to him.
(c) Like other British women because she sides with Mr. Callendar.
(d) Like other British women because she talks to much.
3. After Ronny Heaslop and Mrs. Moore talk about Dr. Aziz, ____.
(a) Mrs. Moore immediately tells Adela Questad of their conversation.
(b) Mrs. Moore is upset that Dr. Aziz has been misunderstood.
(c) Ronny Heaslop tells Mrs. Moore to invite Dr. Aziz to the Bridge Party.
(d) Ronny Heaslop decides to warn Adela Questad of the dangers in the mosque.
4. Dr. Aziz is glad that Adela Quested is ____ because it allows him to enjoy her company.
5. Who points out there are well-qualified Indians for jobs in India?
(a) Mrs. Moore.
(b) Cyril Fielding and his friends.
(c) Dr. Aziz and his friends.
(d) Adela Quested.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is part of purdah?
2. Who says, "nothing embraces the whole of India, nothing, nothing, and that was Akbar's mistake."
3. What does Mrs. Moore hear in the cave?
4. In regard to the Bridge Party, Nawab Bahudar _____.
5. Why does Cyril Fielding say that he is in India?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)