|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 13 | Part 2: Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Dr. Aziz returns home, he finds the invitation from Cyril Fielding to tea. He is ____.
2. In the circular chamber, if a match is lit, it becomes apparent that the interior walls ________.
(a) Are a polished mirror.
(b) Are jagged.
(c) Are covered with water.
(d) Are dusty.
3. Who says to Mrs. Moore, "You're superior to them, anyway. Don't forget that. You're superior to everyone in India except one or two of the Ranis, and they're on an equality"?
(a) Adela Quested.
(b) Dr. Aziz.
(c) The Anglo Women.
(d) Ronny Heaslop.
4. Why does Dr. Aziz borrow Hamidullah's horse?
(a) To visit a friend.
(b) To go riding with Adela Quested.
(c) To escape the city.
(d) To play polo.
5. Why does Mrs. Moore come to India?
(a) She comes to visit her sister, who has married an Indian man.
(b) She comes as a tourist to see what British India looks like.
(c) She comes to visit her son.
(d) She comes on official business as a liason to the Indians.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nawab Bahudar do in response to the Bridge Party invitation?
2. When Dr. Aziz runs into Mrs. Moore in the mosque he ____.
3. Mrs. Moore tells Ronny Heaslop about her encounter with Dr. Aziz in the mosque. Which of the following are true?
4. What does Mrs. Moore hear in the cave?
5. What is served on the train?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)