|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 13 | Part 2: Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ronny Heaslop and Adela Quested return from their trip in the car, they are _____.
2. When Dr. Aziz runs into Mrs. Moore in the mosque he ____.
(a) Warns her of snakes in the area.
(b) Becomes angry because she is a woman.
(c) All of these are true.
(d) He offers to find her a carriage.
3. In the circular chamber, if a match is lit, it becomes apparent that the interior walls ________.
(a) Are a polished mirror.
(b) Are dusty.
(c) Are covered with water.
(d) Are jagged.
4. When Dr. Aziz asks Cyril Fielding why he isn't married, what does Fielding say?
(a) The right woman hasn't come along.
(b) The lady he liked wouldn't marry him.
(c) He is already married.
(d) He doesn't believe in marriage.
5. Why does Cyril Fielding say that he is in India?
(a) Because he believes Indians are not qualified for the jobs.
(b) Because he wanted to experience the culture.
(c) Because he needed a job.
(d) Because he thinks it's the right thing to do.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says to Mrs. Moore, "You're superior to them, anyway. Don't forget that. You're superior to everyone in India except one or two of the Ranis, and they're on an equality"?
2. Who says, "I travel light"?
3. What is part of purdah?
4. At the Bridge Party, the Anglo-Indians discuss a play that was put on by members of the club. What is the name of the play?
5. After talking to Mrs. Moore and discussing Mr. Callendar, Dr. Aziz decides that she is_____.
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)