|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 13 | Part 2: Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is described in Chapter 12?
(a) Aziz's Hovel.
(b) The Marabar Caves.
(c) The Club.
(d) Fielding's Office.
2. When does the party plan to leave to go to the caves?
(a) As soon as it is light out.
(b) In the afternoon.
(c) Late at night.
(d) Long before daylight.
3. Why does Dr. Aziz change his invitation from his house to Marabar Caves?
(a) Because he thinks it will be more interesting.
(b) Because his home is unfit for visitors.
(c) Because Adela asks him to.
(d) Because Indians cannot have Anglo guests.
4. Dr. Aziz is glad that Adela Quested is ____ because it allows him to enjoy her company.
5. Who says, "nothing embraces the whole of India, nothing, nothing, and that was Akbar's mistake."
(a) Professor Godbole.
(b) Mrs. Moore.
(c) Dr. Aziz.
(d) Cyril Fielding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is part of purdah?
2. Who misses the train on the way to the caves?
3. Nawab Bahadur, a generous and wealthy leader in the Muslim community, discusses the invitation to the Bridge Party with Mahmoud Ali and others. Mahmoud Ali is _____.
4. At the Bridge Party, the Anglo-Indians discuss a play that was put on by members of the club. What is the name of the play?
5. In regard to the Bridge Party, Nawab Bahudar _____.
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)