|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 13 | Part 2: Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After talking to Mrs. Moore and discussing Mr. Callendar, Dr. Aziz decides that she is_____.
(a) Different from other British women because she is pretty.
(b) Like other British women because she talks to much.
(c) Like other British women because she sides with Mr. Callendar.
(d) Different from other British women because she listens to him.
2. When Dr. Aziz asks Cyril Fielding why he isn't married, what does Fielding say?
(a) The right woman hasn't come along.
(b) He doesn't believe in marriage.
(c) He is already married.
(d) The lady he liked wouldn't marry him.
3. Which of the following is not true about Cyril Fielding?
(a) He is over the age of forty, has experienced a lot of life, and is devoted to education.
(b) He has found that he can be in with the Indians and still be friends with the Englishwomen, but not the Englishmen.
(c) He has always gotten along with Englishmen, but he does not like these expatriates in Chandrapore.
(d) He feels that the segregationist attitudes of the British leaders here are evidence of stupidity.
4. Mrs. Moore tells Ronny Heaslop about her encounter with Dr. Aziz in the mosque. Which of the following are true?
(a) Ronny Heaslop is glad that Dr. Aziz warned Mrs. Moore about the snakes.
(b) Ronny Heaslop threatens to report Dr. Aziz for speaking negatively about Mr. Callendar.
(c) Ronny Heaslop is angry that Mrs. Moore was alone.
(d) Ronny Heaslop is pleased that Mrs. Moore has a pleasant conversation with Dr. Aziz.
5. When Dr. Aziz returns home, he finds the invitation from Cyril Fielding to tea. He is ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Moore come to India?
2. Why is Mr. Callendar upset at Dr. Aziz at the Bridge Party?
3. What is described in Chapter 12?
4. What is served on the train?
5. In the circular chamber, if a match is lit, it becomes apparent that the interior walls ________.
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)