|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 13 | Part 2: Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "nothing embraces the whole of India, nothing, nothing, and that was Akbar's mistake."
(a) Professor Godbole.
(b) Cyril Fielding.
(c) Mrs. Moore.
(d) Dr. Aziz.
2. Who says to Mrs. Moore, "You're superior to them, anyway. Don't forget that. You're superior to everyone in India except one or two of the Ranis, and they're on an equality"?
(a) The Anglo Women.
(b) Dr. Aziz.
(c) Adela Quested.
(d) Ronny Heaslop.
3. When Dr. Aziz runs into Mrs. Moore in the mosque he ____.
(a) All of these are true.
(b) Warns her of snakes in the area.
(c) Becomes angry because she is a woman.
(d) He offers to find her a carriage.
4. Who says, "I travel light"?
(a) Dr. Aziz.
(b) Adela Quested.
(c) Ronny Heaslop.
(d) Cyril Fielding.
5. When does the party plan to leave to go to the caves?
(a) Late at night.
(b) In the afternoon.
(c) As soon as it is light out.
(d) Long before daylight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nawab Bahudar do in response to the Bridge Party invitation?
2. What is served on the train?
3. Adela Quested had known Ronny Heaslop well in England and had come to India to visit him before deciding to be his wife. At the beginning of Chapter 8, how does Adela feel about Ronny?
4. Nawab Bahadur offers Adela Quested and Ronny Heaslop a spin in his new car. What happens?
5. What does Mrs. Moore hear in the cave?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)