|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 13 | Part 2: Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nawab Bahudar do in response to the Bridge Party invitation?
(a) Drives twenty-five miles to complain about the disrespect to the Indians.
(b) Drives twenty-five miles to go to the party.
(c) Drives twenty-five miles to shake the collector's hand.
(d) Finish his business because he does not have time to drive the twenty-five miles to the collector.
2. Who says, "nothing embraces the whole of India, nothing, nothing, and that was Akbar's mistake."
(a) Professor Godbole.
(b) Mrs. Moore.
(c) Dr. Aziz.
(d) Cyril Fielding.
3. What controversial object does Dr. Aziz show Cyril Fielding when Fielding visits him at his hovel?
(a) A picture of his wife.
(b) A scar.
(c) His passport.
(d) Some books.
4. How does Cyril Fielding shock Dr. Aziz and his friends?
(a) He tells him that Aziz's illness is potentially fatal.
(b) He tells them about his visit to a brothel.
(c) He tells them he doesn't believe in God.
(d) He tells them that he is engaged.
5. What is the weather like in India?
(a) Freezing cold.
(b) Mild and comfortable.
(c) Oppressively hot.
(d) Rainy and wet.
Short Answer Questions
1. A Passage to India is set in Chandrapore, India on the banks of the Ganges River. Which of the following is true about the city?
2. Mrs. Moore tells Ronny Heaslop about her encounter with Dr. Aziz in the mosque. Which of the following are true?
3. In what month is Chapter 10 set?
4. What does Mrs. Moore hear in the cave?
5. Adela Quested had known Ronny Heaslop well in England and had come to India to visit him before deciding to be his wife. At the beginning of Chapter 8, how does Adela feel about Ronny?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)