|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 13 | Part 2: Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Moore hear in the cave?
2. Nawab Bahadur, a generous and wealthy leader in the Muslim community, discusses the invitation to the Bridge Party with Mahmoud Ali and others. Mahmoud Ali is _____.
(a) Upset and hurt that the British did not invite more of the Indians.
(b) Resentful of the empty attempt to pretend an interest in the Indian community.
(c) Disappointed that Hindus and Muslims were both invited to the party.
(d) Excited about the opportunity to spend time with the British elite.
3. Why is Mr. Callendar upset at Dr. Aziz at the Bridge Party?
(a) He thinks Dr. Aziz should have come to the Bridge Party.
(b) He is always upset at all Indians.
(c) He believes that Dr. Aziz did not come to his place when summoned.
(d) He suspects Dr. Aziz is not a qualified surgeon.
4. What is described in Chapter 12?
(a) The Club.
(b) Fielding's Office.
(c) Aziz's Hovel.
(d) The Marabar Caves.
5. In what month is Chapter 10 set?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ronny Heaslop and Adela Quested return from their trip in the car, they are _____.
2. Which of the following is not true about Cyril Fielding?
3. When Dr. Aziz returns home, he finds the invitation from Cyril Fielding to tea. He is ____.
4. Nawab Bahadur offers Adela Quested and Ronny Heaslop a spin in his new car. What happens?
5. After talking to Mrs. Moore and discussing Mr. Callendar, Dr. Aziz decides that she is_____.
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)