|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 13 | Part 2: Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What controversial object does Dr. Aziz show Cyril Fielding when Fielding visits him at his hovel?
(a) A scar.
(b) A picture of his wife.
(c) Some books.
(d) His passport.
2. Dr. Aziz is glad that Adela Quested is ____ because it allows him to enjoy her company.
3. Nawab Bahadur offers Adela Quested and Ronny Heaslop a spin in his new car. What happens?
(a) They hit a pothole.
(b) They run out of gas.
(c) They hit an animal.
(d) They make it back safely.
4. What is described in Chapter 12?
(a) The Marabar Caves.
(b) Fielding's Office.
(c) The Club.
(d) Aziz's Hovel.
5. Who says, "I travel light"?
(a) Ronny Heaslop.
(b) Dr. Aziz.
(c) Cyril Fielding.
(d) Adela Quested.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Dr. Aziz asks Cyril Fielding why he isn't married, what does Fielding say?
2. A Passage to India is set in Chandrapore, India on the banks of the Ganges River. Which of the following is true about the city?
3. In what month is Chapter 10 set?
4. Why is Mr. Callendar upset at Dr. Aziz at the Bridge Party?
5. What is part of purdah?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)