|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 9 | Part 1: Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nawab Bahadur offers Adela Quested and Ronny Heaslop a spin in his new car. What happens?
(a) They hit a pothole.
(b) They run out of gas.
(c) They hit an animal.
(d) They make it back safely.
2. Dr. Aziz is glad that Adela Quested is ____ because it allows him to enjoy her company.
3. Why does Mrs. Moore come to India?
(a) She comes to visit her sister, who has married an Indian man.
(b) She comes on official business as a liason to the Indians.
(c) She comes as a tourist to see what British India looks like.
(d) She comes to visit her son.
4. Adela Quested had known Ronny Heaslop well in England and had come to India to visit him before deciding to be his wife. At the beginning of Chapter 8, how does Adela feel about Ronny?
(a) She thinks he is arrogant, rude, insensitive, and chauvinistic.
(b) She thinks he is vibrant, exciting, nice, and handsome.
(c) She thinks he is uptight, shy, unsocial, and rude.
(d) She thinks he is polite, encouraging, sensitive, and gentlemanly.
5. Who says to Mrs. Moore, "You're superior to them, anyway. Don't forget that. You're superior to everyone in India except one or two of the Ranis, and they're on an equality"?
(a) Adela Quested.
(b) Ronny Heaslop.
(c) Dr. Aziz.
(d) The Anglo Women.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Dr. Aziz returns home, he finds the invitation from Cyril Fielding to tea. He is ____.
2. Mrs. Moore tells Ronny Heaslop about her encounter with Dr. Aziz in the mosque. Which of the following are true?
3. What is the weather like in India?
4. In regard to the Bridge Party, Nawab Bahudar _____.
5. Who points out there are well-qualified Indians for jobs in India?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)