|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 9 | Part 1: Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Dr. Aziz runs into Mrs. Moore in the mosque he ____.
(a) He offers to find her a carriage.
(b) All of these are true.
(c) Becomes angry because she is a woman.
(d) Warns her of snakes in the area.
2. In what month is Chapter 10 set?
3. When Dr. Aziz returns home, he finds the invitation from Cyril Fielding to tea. He is ____.
4. Why does Cyril Fielding say that he is in India?
(a) Because he believes Indians are not qualified for the jobs.
(b) Because he wanted to experience the culture.
(c) Because he thinks it's the right thing to do.
(d) Because he needed a job.
5. Who says to Mrs. Moore, "You're superior to them, anyway. Don't forget that. You're superior to everyone in India except one or two of the Ranis, and they're on an equality"?
(a) Ronny Heaslop.
(b) Dr. Aziz.
(c) The Anglo Women.
(d) Adela Quested.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Ronny Heaslop and Mrs. Moore talk about Dr. Aziz, ____.
2. Why does Dr. Aziz borrow Hamidullah's horse?
3. Which of the following is not true about Cyril Fielding?
4. Mrs. Moore tells Ronny Heaslop about her encounter with Dr. Aziz in the mosque. Which of the following are true?
5. What does Nawab Bahudar do in response to the Bridge Party invitation?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)