|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 9 | Part 1: Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Moore come to India?
(a) She comes on official business as a liason to the Indians.
(b) She comes to visit her son.
(c) She comes to visit her sister, who has married an Indian man.
(d) She comes as a tourist to see what British India looks like.
2. After talking to Mrs. Moore and discussing Mr. Callendar, Dr. Aziz decides that she is_____.
(a) Different from other British women because she is pretty.
(b) Like other British women because she sides with Mr. Callendar.
(c) Different from other British women because she listens to him.
(d) Like other British women because she talks to much.
3. When Dr. Aziz returns home, he finds the invitation from Cyril Fielding to tea. He is ____.
4. What does Nawab Bahudar do in response to the Bridge Party invitation?
(a) Finish his business because he does not have time to drive the twenty-five miles to the collector.
(b) Drives twenty-five miles to complain about the disrespect to the Indians.
(c) Drives twenty-five miles to shake the collector's hand.
(d) Drives twenty-five miles to go to the party.
5. Who says to Mrs. Moore, "You're superior to them, anyway. Don't forget that. You're superior to everyone in India except one or two of the Ranis, and they're on an equality"?
(a) Adela Quested.
(b) Dr. Aziz.
(c) Ronny Heaslop.
(d) The Anglo Women.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the Bridge Party, the Anglo-Indians discuss a play that was put on by members of the club. What is the name of the play?
2. How does Cyril Fielding shock Dr. Aziz and his friends?
3. When Ronny Heaslop and Adela Quested return from their trip in the car, they are _____.
4. After Ronny Heaslop and Mrs. Moore talk about Dr. Aziz, ____.
5. Dr. Aziz has three children. Who do they live with?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)