|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 9 | Part 1: Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cyril Fielding shock Dr. Aziz and his friends?
(a) He tells them that he is engaged.
(b) He tells them about his visit to a brothel.
(c) He tells him that Aziz's illness is potentially fatal.
(d) He tells them he doesn't believe in God.
2. Why does Mrs. Moore come to India?
(a) She comes on official business as a liason to the Indians.
(b) She comes as a tourist to see what British India looks like.
(c) She comes to visit her son.
(d) She comes to visit her sister, who has married an Indian man.
3. After Ronny Heaslop and Mrs. Moore talk about Dr. Aziz, ____.
(a) Ronny Heaslop decides to warn Adela Questad of the dangers in the mosque.
(b) Ronny Heaslop tells Mrs. Moore to invite Dr. Aziz to the Bridge Party.
(c) Mrs. Moore immediately tells Adela Questad of their conversation.
(d) Mrs. Moore is upset that Dr. Aziz has been misunderstood.
4. In what month is Chapter 10 set?
5. When Ronny Heaslop and Adela Quested return from their trip in the car, they are _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dr. Aziz want to go to Calcutta?
2. What does Nawab Bahudar do in response to the Bridge Party invitation?
3. Cyril Fielding, the principal at the college, visits with Mrs. Moore and Adela Quested and invites them to tea. Why?
4. When Dr. Aziz returns home, he finds the invitation from Cyril Fielding to tea. He is ____.
5. A Passage to India is set in Chandrapore, India on the banks of the Ganges River. Which of the following is true about the city?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)