|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 9 | Part 1: Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dr. Aziz borrow Hamidullah's horse?
(a) To escape the city.
(b) To go riding with Adela Quested.
(c) To play polo.
(d) To visit a friend.
2. When Dr. Aziz runs into Mrs. Moore in the mosque he ____.
(a) He offers to find her a carriage.
(b) Warns her of snakes in the area.
(c) Becomes angry because she is a woman.
(d) All of these are true.
3. Who points out there are well-qualified Indians for jobs in India?
(a) Cyril Fielding and his friends.
(b) Dr. Aziz and his friends.
(c) Adela Quested.
(d) Mrs. Moore.
4. Dr. Aziz receives a message to go to the bungalow of Major Callendar. On his way, he gets delayed because____.
(a) He cannot find a tonga to drive him.
(b) He gets a flat tire on his bike.
(c) He is caught up in conversation with Hamidullah.
(d) He runs into Mrs. Moore in the mosque.
5. When Dr. Aziz returns home, he finds the invitation from Cyril Fielding to tea. He is ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Aziz has three children. Who do they live with?
2. Why does Cyril Fielding say that he is in India?
3. In regard to the Bridge Party, Nawab Bahudar _____.
4. What is the weather like in India?
5. Why does Mrs. Moore come to India?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)