Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what religion is Mrs. Moore affiliated?
2. With what religion is Professor Godbole affiliated?
3. How does Cyril Fielding feel about his Indian friends?
(a) He doesn't consider them friends.
(b) He wants to preserve their friendship.
(c) He is glad to be away from them.
(d) He likes them, but doesn't consider them as good friends as the Anglos.
4. Where does Adela Quested stay while Mrs. Moore travels back to England?
(a) At the college.
(b) At Mrs. Moore's.
(c) At Cyril Fielding's personal home.
(d) At the governor's.
5. Why does Dr. Aziz want to go to Calcutta?
(a) To visit a brothel.
(b) To meet some friends.
(c) To conduct business.
(d) To visit a museum.
Short Answer Questions
1. Into whom does Dr. Aziz run on his walk?
2. Why does Cyril Fielding say that he is in India?
3. Who comes to visit and praise Cyril Fielding for his handling of the episode?
4. Which of the following statements is correct?
5. Adela Quested has come to India to see Ronny Heaslop, whom she is expected to marry. When she says she wants to see the "real India," what does Ronny do?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)