Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hamidullah is surprised that ______is taking Dr, Aziz's side against his own people.
(b) Cyril Fielding.
(c) Professor Godbole.
(d) Dr. Aziz.
2. Who is the Calcutta barrister, who has a good reputation but is notoriously anti-British?
(a) Cyril Fielding.
(d) Professor Godbole.
3. Who denies Cyril Fielding a visit with Adela Quested?
(a) Ronny Heaslop.
(b) Major Callendar.
(c) Dr. Aziz.
(d) Mr. McBryde.
4. Who is waiting for Dr. Aziz, Cyril Fielding, and the others when they return to Chandrapore?
(a) The Inspector of Police.
(b) The Head of the Club.
(c) A Professor.
(d) A Lawyer.
5. In regard to the Bridge Party, Nawab Bahudar _____.
(a) Is upset and hurt that the British did not invite more of the Indians.
(b) Says he welcomes and appreciates the gesture of the British.
(c) Says he believes that the party will give him a chance to rise in power.
(d) Is resentful of the empty attempt to pretend an interest in the Indian community.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do people react to Cyril Fielding asking about Adela Quested's health?
2. What does Nawab Bahudar do in response to the Bridge Party invitation?
3. Who questions the allegations and insists on talking to Adela?
4. What does Dr. Aziz see when he first comes out of the cave?
5. Dr. Aziz receives a message to go to the bungalow of Major Callendar. On his way, he gets delayed because____.
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)