Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Inspector of Police?
(a) Cyril Fielding.
(b) Mr. Derek.
(c) Mr. Turton.
(d) Nawab Bahadar.
2. Who already has decided that Aziz is definitely guilty?
(a) Cyril Fielding.
(b) Nawab Bahadur.
(c) Mrs. Moore.
(d) Mr. Turton.
3. Why is Dr. Aziz arrested?
(a) Adela Quested has accused him of stealing her field glasses.
(b) Mrs. Moore has accused him of assaulting her in one of the caves.
(c) Mrs. Moore has accused him of stealing her field glasses.
(d) Adela Quested has accused him of assaulting her in one of the caves.
4. What does Dr. Aziz say when Adela Quested asks if he is married?
(a) He says that he has not been married.
(b) He says yes and invites her to come see his wife.
(c) He says no, his wife has passed away.
(d) He says he is unhappily married.
5. After Ronny Heaslop and Mrs. Moore talk about Dr. Aziz, ____.
(a) Mrs. Moore immediately tells Adela Questad of their conversation.
(b) Mrs. Moore is upset that Dr. Aziz has been misunderstood.
(c) Ronny Heaslop decides to warn Adela Questad of the dangers in the mosque.
(d) Ronny Heaslop tells Mrs. Moore to invite Dr. Aziz to the Bridge Party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was in Dr. Aziz's pocket when the police searched him?
2. Nawab Bahadur, a generous and wealthy leader in the Muslim community, discusses the invitation to the Bridge Party with Mahmoud Ali and others. Mahmoud Ali is _____.
3. How does Adela react in response to offending Aziz?
4. Who says, "nothing embraces the whole of India, nothing, nothing, and that was Akbar's mistake."
5. Dr. Aziz receives a message to go to the bungalow of Major Callendar. On his way, he gets delayed because____.
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)