Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 13 | Part 2: Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is invited to the caves?
(a) Adela Quested, Mrs. Moore, and Nancy Derek.
(b) Professor Godbole, Adela Quested, and Mrs, Moore.
(c) Ronny Heaslop, Professor Godbole, and Mrs. Moore.
(d) Adela Quested, Ronny Heaslop, and Mrs. Moore.
2. What is described in Chapter 12?
(a) Aziz's Hovel.
(b) Fielding's Office.
(c) The Marabar Caves.
(d) The Club.
3. When Dr. Aziz asks Cyril Fielding why he isn't married, what does Fielding say?
(a) He is already married.
(b) The lady he liked wouldn't marry him.
(c) The right woman hasn't come along.
(d) He doesn't believe in marriage.
4. How does Cyril Fielding shock Dr. Aziz and his friends?
(a) He tells them that he is engaged.
(b) He tells them about his visit to a brothel.
(c) He tells them he doesn't believe in God.
(d) He tells him that Aziz's illness is potentially fatal.
5. Why does Mrs. Moore come to India?
(a) She comes on official business as a liason to the Indians.
(b) She comes to visit her sister, who has married an Indian man.
(c) She comes as a tourist to see what British India looks like.
(d) She comes to visit her son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is served on the train?
2. Adela Quested has come to India to see Ronny Heaslop, whom she is expected to marry. When she says she wants to see the "real India," what does Ronny do?
3. What is the weather like in India?
4. Why does Dr. Aziz want to go to Calcutta?
5. Dr. Aziz has three children. Who do they live with?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)