Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 9 | Part 1: Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cyril Fielding shock Dr. Aziz and his friends?
(a) He tells them that he is engaged.
(b) He tells him that Aziz's illness is potentially fatal.
(c) He tells them about his visit to a brothel.
(d) He tells them he doesn't believe in God.
2. Why does Dr. Aziz want to go to Calcutta?
(a) To conduct business.
(b) To visit a museum.
(c) To meet some friends.
(d) To visit a brothel.
3. Nawab Bahadur offers Adela Quested and Ronny Heaslop a spin in his new car. What happens?
(a) They make it back safely.
(b) They hit an animal.
(c) They run out of gas.
(d) They hit a pothole.
4. When Dr. Aziz returns home, he finds the invitation from Cyril Fielding to tea. He is ____.
5. When Dr. Aziz runs into Mrs. Moore in the mosque he ____.
(a) He offers to find her a carriage.
(b) All of these are true.
(c) Becomes angry because she is a woman.
(d) Warns her of snakes in the area.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the weather like in India?
2. Why does Mrs. Moore come to India?
3. Dr. Aziz is glad that Adela Quested is ____ because it allows him to enjoy her company.
4. Why does Dr. Aziz borrow Hamidullah's horse?
5. A Passage to India is set in Chandrapore, India on the banks of the Ganges River. Which of the following is true about the city?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)