|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dr. Aziz change his invitation from his house to Marabar Caves?
(a) Because he thinks it will be more interesting.
(b) Because his home is unfit for visitors.
(c) Because Adela asks him to.
(d) Because Indians cannot have Anglo guests.
2. Who is the leading barrister of Chandrapore with a Cambridge degree?
(a) Professor Godbole.
(c) Cyril Fielding.
3. Why does Dr. Aziz want to go to Calcutta?
(a) To meet some friends.
(b) To visit a museum.
(c) To visit a brothel.
(d) To conduct business.
4. What does Dr. Aziz think will happen if Cyril Fielding and Adela Quested marry?
(a) Fielding will have a lot of money because he is marrying into a rich family.
(b) Fielding will be poor because Adela has no money.
(c) Fielding will enjoy the money Aziz would have had if he filed charges.
(d) Fielding will be poor because he will not accept Adela's family's money.
5. What is Cyril Fielding's current occupation in Chapter 32?
(a) Cleaning houses.
(b) Inspecting educational facilities.
(c) Organizing tours of India.
(d) Teaching English.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to visit Cyril Fielding at the school?
2. Who thinks Cyril Fielding and Adela Quested are marrying?
3. Adela Quested has come to India to see Ronny Heaslop, whom she is expected to marry. When she says she wants to see the "real India," what does Ronny do?
4. To what friends does Cyril Fielding send mail?
5. How does Dr. Aziz respond when Adela Quested cannot be found after he leaves the caves?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)