|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Adela Quested say she tried to stop the attack?
(a) By pushing Dr. Aziz down.
(b) By calling for help from the servants.
(c) By hitting Dr. Aziz with her glasses.
(d) She didn't try to stop it.
2. What does Cyril Fielding think of Adela Quested's accusations?
(a) He thinks they are true.
(b) He thinks that they are not malicious and she is just mistaken.
(c) He thinks she is a liar.
(d) He thinks she is purposely trying to bring down Aziz.
3. What is Cyril Fielding's current occupation in Chapter 32?
(a) Organizing tours of India.
(b) Cleaning houses.
(c) Inspecting educational facilities.
(d) Teaching English.
4. How does Dr. Aziz respond when Adela Quested cannot be found after he leaves the caves?
(a) He sends Cyril Fielding in to look for her.
(b) He blames Mrs. Moore for not keeping an eye on her.
(c) He says the group is better off without her.
(d) He yells at and strikes the servant.
5. Where are Ronny Heaslop and Adela Quested being sent after the trial is over and the charges have been dropped?
(a) Ronny is being sent to Venice, and Adela is being sent to England.
(b) Adela is being sent to another province, and Ronny is being sent to England.
(c) Ronny is being sent to England, and Adela is being sent to Venice.
(d) Ronny is being sent to another province, and Adela is being sent to England.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Chapter 27 take place?
2. How do Cyril Fielding and Adela Quested part, as she heads back to England?
3. Who is the magistrate in charge at the trial?
4. Which of the following statements is correct?
5. What does Adela Quested say started the echo?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)