|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dr. Aziz want to go to Calcutta?
(a) To visit a brothel.
(b) To meet some friends.
(c) To visit a museum.
(d) To conduct business.
2. What does Mr. Turton expect Cyril Fielding to do?
(a) Determine all the facts before making a decision.
(b) Fight for Dr. Aziz because he knows he is innocent.
(c) Rally for Adela Quested because of her race.
(d) Leave the country and avoid the trial.
3. What does Cyril Fielding find out from Dr. Aziz regarding Mrs. Moore?
(a) That she has died.
(b) That she is pregnant.
(c) That she has left India.
(d) That she has other children.
4. Who says, "I shall attend your marriage, but not your trial. Then I shall go to England."
(a) Dr. Aziz.
(b) Mrs. Moore.
(c) Cyril Fielding.
(d) Ronny Heaslop.
5. What happens to Ronny Heaslop and Adela Quested's relationship before Adela leaves for England?
(a) Ronny breaks off the engagement.
(b) They get married.
(c) They decide to postpone the wedding.
(d) Adela breaks off the engagement.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "nothing embraces the whole of India, nothing, nothing, and that was Akbar's mistake."
2. Dr. Aziz is glad that Adela Quested is ____ because it allows him to enjoy her company.
3. Who is not one of the people that Cyril Fielding meets with regarding Dr. Aziz's situation?
4. With what are Nancy Derek and Mrs. McBryde helping Adela Quested?
5. Where is Fielding being sent in Chapter 31?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)