|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Adela Quested staying after the attack when she is visiting with Nancy Derek and Mrs. McBryde?
(a) At the McBrydes's.
(b) At Cyril Fielding's.
(c) At Ronny Heaslop's.
(d) At Nancy Derek's.
2. Why is Dr. Aziz arrested?
(a) Mrs. Moore has accused him of assaulting her in one of the caves.
(b) Adela Quested has accused him of stealing her field glasses.
(c) Mrs. Moore has accused him of stealing her field glasses.
(d) Adela Quested has accused him of assaulting her in one of the caves.
3. When did Adela Quested first start feeling ill?
(a) On the train.
(b) At the tea at the college.
(c) At the picnic at the caves.
(d) After she was attacked.
4. What is served on the train?
(d) Poached eggs.
5. Which of the following is not true about Cyril Fielding?
(a) He has always gotten along with Englishmen, but he does not like these expatriates in Chandrapore.
(b) He has found that he can be in with the Indians and still be friends with the Englishwomen, but not the Englishmen.
(c) He is over the age of forty, has experienced a lot of life, and is devoted to education.
(d) He feels that the segregationist attitudes of the British leaders here are evidence of stupidity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is having an affair?
2. Adela Quested has come to India to see Ronny Heaslop, whom she is expected to marry. When she says she wants to see the "real India," what does Ronny do?
3. What does Dr. Aziz see when he first comes out of the cave?
4. What does Cyril Fielding send to his friends in Part 2, Chapter 32?
5. Who files for divorce?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)