|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Adela's situation/health as the trial approaches?
(a) She was never ill.
(b) Her condition has remained the same.
(c) She has gotten worse.
(d) She is improving.
2. What does Mr. Turton expect Cyril Fielding to do?
(a) Rally for Adela Quested because of her race.
(b) Leave the country and avoid the trial.
(c) Determine all the facts before making a decision.
(d) Fight for Dr. Aziz because he knows he is innocent.
3. Who misses the train on the way to the caves?
(a) Cyril Fielding and Professor Godbole.
(b) Cyril Fielding and Adela Quested.
(c) Professor Godbole and Adela Quested.
(d) Ronny Heaslop and ProfessorGodbole.
4. What does Cyril Fielding find out from Dr. Aziz regarding Mrs. Moore?
(a) That she has other children.
(b) That she has left India.
(c) That she has died.
(d) That she is pregnant.
5. Who already has decided that Aziz is definitely guilty?
(a) Mrs. Moore.
(b) Mr. Turton.
(c) Nawab Bahadur.
(d) Cyril Fielding.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who escorts Mrs. Moore off the train?
2. Who says, "I'm afraid I have made a mistake"?
3. What does Dr. Aziz find and pick up that belongs to Adela Quested after leaving the caves?
4. How does Dr. Aziz respond when Adela Quested cannot be found after he leaves the caves?
5. Who is having an affair?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)