|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who misses the train on the way to the caves?
(a) Professor Godbole and Adela Quested.
(b) Cyril Fielding and Professor Godbole.
(c) Ronny Heaslop and ProfessorGodbole.
(d) Cyril Fielding and Adela Quested.
2. After Ronny Heaslop and Mrs. Moore talk about Dr. Aziz, ____.
(a) Ronny Heaslop decides to warn Adela Questad of the dangers in the mosque.
(b) Mrs. Moore immediately tells Adela Questad of their conversation.
(c) Mrs. Moore is upset that Dr. Aziz has been misunderstood.
(d) Ronny Heaslop tells Mrs. Moore to invite Dr. Aziz to the Bridge Party.
3. What does Cyril Fielding find out from Dr. Aziz regarding Mrs. Moore?
(a) That she is pregnant.
(b) That she has other children.
(c) That she has died.
(d) That she has left India.
4. What is the weather like in India?
(a) Mild and comfortable.
(b) Rainy and wet.
(c) Oppressively hot.
(d) Freezing cold.
5. Who is invited to the caves?
(a) Adela Quested, Mrs. Moore, and Nancy Derek.
(b) Professor Godbole, Adela Quested, and Mrs, Moore.
(c) Adela Quested, Ronny Heaslop, and Mrs. Moore.
(d) Ronny Heaslop, Professor Godbole, and Mrs. Moore.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cyril Fielding say that he is in India?
2. What happens to Ronny Heaslop and Adela Quested's relationship before Adela leaves for England?
3. Adela Quested has come to India to see Ronny Heaslop, whom she is expected to marry. When she says she wants to see the "real India," what does Ronny do?
4. Who says, "I shall attend your marriage, but not your trial. Then I shall go to England."
5. When Ronny Heaslop and Adela Quested return from their trip in the car, they are _____.
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)