|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to visit Cyril Fielding at the school?
(a) Professor Godbole.
(b) Dr. Aziz.
(c) Cyril Fielding.
2. What happens to Ronny Heaslop and Adela Quested's relationship before Adela leaves for England?
(a) Ronny breaks off the engagement.
(b) They decide to postpone the wedding.
(c) Adela breaks off the engagement.
(d) They get married.
3. How does Cyril Fielding shock Dr. Aziz and his friends?
(a) He tells him that Aziz's illness is potentially fatal.
(b) He tells them that he is engaged.
(c) He tells them he doesn't believe in God.
(d) He tells them about his visit to a brothel.
4. Adela Quested had known Ronny Heaslop well in England and had come to India to visit him before deciding to be his wife. At the beginning of Chapter 8, how does Adela feel about Ronny?
(a) She thinks he is arrogant, rude, insensitive, and chauvinistic.
(b) She thinks he is vibrant, exciting, nice, and handsome.
(c) She thinks he is uptight, shy, unsocial, and rude.
(d) She thinks he is polite, encouraging, sensitive, and gentlemanly.
5. Why is Cyril Fielding traveling?
(a) For business.
(b) To visit friends.
(c) For pleasure.
(d) To visit family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "nothing embraces the whole of India, nothing, nothing, and that was Akbar's mistake."
2. Where is not one of the places that Cyril Fielding travels?
3. After Ronny Heaslop and Mrs. Moore talk about Dr. Aziz, ____.
4. Nawab Bahadur, a generous and wealthy leader in the Muslim community, discusses the invitation to the Bridge Party with Mahmoud Ali and others. Mahmoud Ali is _____.
5. What does Adela Quested say started the echo?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)