|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cyril Fielding say that he is in India?
(a) Because he wanted to experience the culture.
(b) Because he believes Indians are not qualified for the jobs.
(c) Because he needed a job.
(d) Because he thinks it's the right thing to do.
2. What does Mrs. Moore hear in the cave?
3. In Chapter 21, what holiday is being celebrated in the city?
4. How does Dr. Aziz react when Cyril Fielding tells him Mrs. Moore is dead?
(a) He cries.
(b) He doesn't believe him.
(c) He celebrates.
(d) He screams.
5. Where does Chapter 27 take place?
(a) In Dr. Aziz's small hovel.
(b) In Cyril Fielding's apartment at the college.
(c) At the club.
(d) On the roof of Mr. Zulfiqar's mansion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wants to know the facts about the case in Part 2, Chapter 17?
2. Who is the Inspector of Police?
3. Which of the following statements is correct?
4. When Ronny Heaslop and Adela Quested return from their trip in the car, they are _____.
5. Which of the following is not true about Cyril Fielding?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)