|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the weather like in India?
(a) Oppressively hot.
(b) Rainy and wet.
(c) Mild and comfortable.
(d) Freezing cold.
2. Adela Quested had known Ronny Heaslop well in England and had come to India to visit him before deciding to be his wife. At the beginning of Chapter 8, how does Adela feel about Ronny?
(a) She thinks he is polite, encouraging, sensitive, and gentlemanly.
(b) She thinks he is uptight, shy, unsocial, and rude.
(c) She thinks he is arrogant, rude, insensitive, and chauvinistic.
(d) She thinks he is vibrant, exciting, nice, and handsome.
3. How do Cyril Fielding and Adela Quested part, as she heads back to England?
(a) As sworn enemies.
(b) On shaky terms.
(c) As friends, deciding to meet in England.
(d) Without speaking to each other.
4. Where is Fielding being sent in Chapter 31?
5. After Ronny Heaslop and Mrs. Moore talk about Dr. Aziz, ____.
(a) Mrs. Moore is upset that Dr. Aziz has been misunderstood.
(b) Ronny Heaslop tells Mrs. Moore to invite Dr. Aziz to the Bridge Party.
(c) Mrs. Moore immediately tells Adela Questad of their conversation.
(d) Ronny Heaslop decides to warn Adela Questad of the dangers in the mosque.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Adela Quested first start feeling ill?
2. Why is Cyril Fielding being sent away in Chapter 31?
3. What does Cyril Fielding think of Adela Quested's accusations?
4. Which of the following is not true about Cyril Fielding?
5. Who comes to visit and praise Cyril Fielding for his handling of the episode?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)