|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who questions the allegations and insists on talking to Adela?
(a) Ronny Heaslop.
(b) Cyril Fielding.
(c) Mrs. Moore.
(d) Mr. Turton.
2. In Chapter 24, where is Adela Quested staying?
(a) With the Turtons.
(b) With Cyril Fielding.
(c) With Mrs. Moore.
(d) With the McBrydes.
3. Dr. Aziz is glad that Adela Quested is ____ because it allows him to enjoy her company.
4. What happens to Ronny Heaslop and Adela Quested's relationship before Adela leaves for England?
(a) They decide to postpone the wedding.
(b) Ronny breaks off the engagement.
(c) Adela breaks off the engagement.
(d) They get married.
5. What does Mr. Turton expect Cyril Fielding to do?
(a) Fight for Dr. Aziz because he knows he is innocent.
(b) Determine all the facts before making a decision.
(c) Rally for Adela Quested because of her race.
(d) Leave the country and avoid the trial.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Aziz find and pick up that belongs to Adela Quested after leaving the caves?
2. Who is having an affair?
3. Why does Cyril Fielding say that he is in India?
4. What is served on the train?
5. Where is Adela Quested staying after the attack when she is visiting with Nancy Derek and Mrs. McBryde?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)