|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to visit Cyril Fielding at the school?
(a) Professor Godbole.
(c) Cyril Fielding.
(d) Dr. Aziz.
2. Mrs. Moore tells Ronny Heaslop about her encounter with Dr. Aziz in the mosque. Which of the following are true?
(a) Ronny Heaslop is angry that Mrs. Moore was alone.
(b) Ronny Heaslop is pleased that Mrs. Moore has a pleasant conversation with Dr. Aziz.
(c) Ronny Heaslop threatens to report Dr. Aziz for speaking negatively about Mr. Callendar.
(d) Ronny Heaslop is glad that Dr. Aziz warned Mrs. Moore about the snakes.
3. What happens to Ronny Heaslop and Adela Quested's relationship before Adela leaves for England?
(a) Ronny breaks off the engagement.
(b) They get married.
(c) Adela breaks off the engagement.
(d) They decide to postpone the wedding.
4. When Adela Quested asks Cyril Fielding what Dr. Aziz thinks of her, what does Fielding say?
(a) Dr. Aziz has forgiven her.
(b) Dr. Aziz is bitter.
(c) Dr. Aziz thinks she is not pretty.
(d) Dr. Aziz doesn't think of her at all.
5. Who says, "nothing embraces the whole of India, nothing, nothing, and that was Akbar's mistake."
(a) Cyril Fielding.
(b) Dr. Aziz.
(c) Professor Godbole.
(d) Mrs. Moore.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Dr. Aziz arrested?
2. Who does Dr. Aziz want to ask before he apologizes to Adela Quested?
3. Who files for divorce?
4. Who already has decided that Aziz is definitely guilty?
5. Where does Chapter 27 take place?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)