|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who questions the allegations and insists on talking to Adela?
(a) Ronny Heaslop.
(b) Mr. Turton.
(c) Mrs. Moore.
(d) Cyril Fielding.
2. What happens to Ronny Heaslop and Adela Quested's relationship before Adela leaves for England?
(a) They decide to postpone the wedding.
(b) Adela breaks off the engagement.
(c) They get married.
(d) Ronny breaks off the engagement.
3. What does Nawab Bahudar do in response to the Bridge Party invitation?
(a) Drives twenty-five miles to complain about the disrespect to the Indians.
(b) Drives twenty-five miles to go to the party.
(c) Finish his business because he does not have time to drive the twenty-five miles to the collector.
(d) Drives twenty-five miles to shake the collector's hand.
4. Who says, "nothing embraces the whole of India, nothing, nothing, and that was Akbar's mistake."
(a) Dr. Aziz.
(b) Professor Godbole.
(c) Cyril Fielding.
(d) Mrs. Moore.
5. To whom does Adela Quested write a letter?
(a) Cyril Fielding.
(b) Dr. Aziz.
(c) Ronny Heaslop.
(d) Mrs. Moore.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cyril Fielding shock Dr. Aziz and his friends?
2. Who thinks Cyril Fielding and Adela Quested are marrying?
3. Who says, "I shall attend your marriage, but not your trial. Then I shall go to England."
4. What is Cyril Fielding's current occupation in Chapter 32?
5. Hamidullah is surprised that ______is taking Dr, Aziz's side against his own people.
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)