|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "nothing embraces the whole of India, nothing, nothing, and that was Akbar's mistake."
(a) Mrs. Moore.
(b) Dr. Aziz.
(c) Professor Godbole.
(d) Cyril Fielding.
2. Who says "The prisoner is released without one stain on his character; the question of costs will be decided elsewhere"?
(a) Mr. Turton.
(b) Cyril Fielding.
(c) Mr. McBryde.
3. Who comes to visit and praise Cyril Fielding for his handling of the episode?
(a) The principal.
(b) The district attorney.
(c) The chief investigator.
(d) The lieutenant governor.
4. Why does Dr. Aziz change his invitation from his house to Marabar Caves?
(a) Because he thinks it will be more interesting.
(b) Because Indians cannot have Anglo guests.
(c) Because his home is unfit for visitors.
(d) Because Adela asks him to.
5. How does Cyril Fielding feel about his Indian friends?
(a) He is glad to be away from them.
(b) He likes them, but doesn't consider them as good friends as the Anglos.
(c) He doesn't consider them friends.
(d) He wants to preserve their friendship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cyril Fielding send to his friends in Part 2, Chapter 32?
2. With what are Nancy Derek and Mrs. McBryde helping Adela Quested?
3. What does Dr. Aziz think will happen if Cyril Fielding and Adela Quested marry?
4. In regard to the Bridge Party, Nawab Bahudar _____.
5. When Adela Quested asks Cyril Fielding what Dr. Aziz thinks of her, what does Fielding say?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)