|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Adela Quested and Cyril Fielding conclude might have been the reason for her thinking Dr. Aziz attacked her?
(a) She was hallucinating.
(b) A servant attacked her.
(c) Dr. Aziz did attack her.
(d) She made it up.
2. When does the party plan to leave to go to the caves?
(a) As soon as it is light out.
(b) Late at night.
(c) In the afternoon.
(d) Long before daylight.
3. Who points out there are well-qualified Indians for jobs in India?
(a) Mrs. Moore.
(b) Dr. Aziz and his friends.
(c) Adela Quested.
(d) Cyril Fielding and his friends.
4. Why is Dr. Aziz arrested?
(a) Mrs. Moore has accused him of assaulting her in one of the caves.
(b) Adela Quested has accused him of stealing her field glasses.
(c) Adela Quested has accused him of assaulting her in one of the caves.
(d) Mrs. Moore has accused him of stealing her field glasses.
5. How does Dr. Aziz respond when Adela Quested cannot be found after he leaves the caves?
(a) He sends Cyril Fielding in to look for her.
(b) He blames Mrs. Moore for not keeping an eye on her.
(c) He yells at and strikes the servant.
(d) He says the group is better off without her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nawab Bahadur offers Adela Quested and Ronny Heaslop a spin in his new car. What happens?
2. Who is having an affair?
3. In regard to the Bridge Party, Nawab Bahudar _____.
4. Adela Quested has come to India to see Ronny Heaslop, whom she is expected to marry. When she says she wants to see the "real India," what does Ronny do?
5. What does Nawab Bahudar do in response to the Bridge Party invitation?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)