|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Adela Quested had known Ronny Heaslop well in England and had come to India to visit him before deciding to be his wife. At the beginning of Chapter 8, how does Adela feel about Ronny?
(a) She thinks he is polite, encouraging, sensitive, and gentlemanly.
(b) She thinks he is arrogant, rude, insensitive, and chauvinistic.
(c) She thinks he is vibrant, exciting, nice, and handsome.
(d) She thinks he is uptight, shy, unsocial, and rude.
2. Why does Adela Quested say she wants to drop the case?
(a) She doesn't want an Indian prosecutor.
(b) She wants to leave the country.
(c) She doesn't want an Indian defendant.
(d) She thinks Dr. Aziz is innocent.
3. Why is Cyril Fielding being sent away in Chapter 31?
(a) To get him away from Chandrapore.
(b) To get him away from Adela Quested.
(c) To visit Mrs. Moore.
(d) To dispell rumors about him.
4. Who opens the court case with "everyone knows the man's guilty"?
(a) Mr. McBryde.
(b) Mr. Turton.
(c) Cyril Fielding.
(d) Ronny Heaslop.
5. Why does Dr. Aziz want to go to Calcutta?
(a) To visit a museum.
(b) To visit a brothel.
(c) To meet some friends.
(d) To conduct business.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who escorts Mrs. Moore off the train?
2. Who is waiting for Dr. Aziz, Cyril Fielding, and the others when they return to Chandrapore?
3. Who tells Cyril Fielding, "you deserted me"?
4. Who shows up near the caves in a car?
5. Where is Fielding being sent in Chapter 31?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)