|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cyril Fielding's current occupation in Chapter 32?
(a) Inspecting educational facilities.
(b) Cleaning houses.
(c) Organizing tours of India.
(d) Teaching English.
2. Who opens the court case with "everyone knows the man's guilty"?
(a) Ronny Heaslop.
(b) Mr. McBryde.
(c) Mr. Turton.
(d) Cyril Fielding.
3. With what are Nancy Derek and Mrs. McBryde helping Adela Quested?
(a) Picking cactus spines out of her.
(b) Preparing her case.
(c) Consoling her.
(d) Taking a bath.
4. What does Ronny Heaslop tell Hamidullah and Cyril Fielding when he visits them after Mrs. Moore has left the country?
(a) Mrs. Moore is sick.
(b) Adela Quested is sick.
(c) Mrs. Moore is dead.
(d) Adela Quested is engaged.
5. Where is Adela Quested staying after the attack when she is visiting with Nancy Derek and Mrs. McBryde?
(a) At the McBrydes's.
(b) At Nancy Derek's.
(c) At Cyril Fielding's.
(d) At Ronny Heaslop's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Aziz is glad that Adela Quested is ____ because it allows him to enjoy her company.
2. Who says, "I shall attend your marriage, but not your trial. Then I shall go to England."
3. What does Cyril Fielding find out from Dr. Aziz regarding Mrs. Moore?
4. How is Adela's situation/health as the trial approaches?
5. Why is Dr. Aziz arrested?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)