|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following statements is correct?
(a) Dr. Aziz is offended that people would think he had approached a woman who is not pretty.
(b) Dr. Aziz understands why people would accuse him because he is an Indian.
(c) Dr. Aziz is so angry that he is plotting against Adela Quested.
(d) Dr. Aziz thinks Adela is beautiful.
2. Who comes to visit Cyril Fielding at the school?
(a) Cyril Fielding.
(c) Dr. Aziz.
(d) Professor Godbole.
3. Who is invited to the caves?
(a) Adela Quested, Ronny Heaslop, and Mrs. Moore.
(b) Adela Quested, Mrs. Moore, and Nancy Derek.
(c) Professor Godbole, Adela Quested, and Mrs, Moore.
(d) Ronny Heaslop, Professor Godbole, and Mrs. Moore.
4. How do Cyril Fielding and Adela Quested part, as she heads back to England?
(a) On shaky terms.
(b) As sworn enemies.
(c) As friends, deciding to meet in England.
(d) Without speaking to each other.
5. Who misses the train on the way to the caves?
(a) Cyril Fielding and Adela Quested.
(b) Professor Godbole and Adela Quested.
(c) Ronny Heaslop and ProfessorGodbole.
(d) Cyril Fielding and Professor Godbole.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what are Nancy Derek and Mrs. McBryde helping Adela Quested?
2. What does Cyril Fielding find out from Dr. Aziz regarding Mrs. Moore?
3. To whom is the quote, "even when the lady is so much uglier than the gentleman" referring?
4. Hamidullah is surprised that ______is taking Dr, Aziz's side against his own people.
5. Who wants to know the facts about the case in Part 2, Chapter 17?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)