|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ronny Heaslop tell Hamidullah and Cyril Fielding when he visits them after Mrs. Moore has left the country?
(a) Mrs. Moore is sick.
(b) Adela Quested is sick.
(c) Mrs. Moore is dead.
(d) Adela Quested is engaged.
2. Which of the following is not true about Cyril Fielding?
(a) He has found that he can be in with the Indians and still be friends with the Englishwomen, but not the Englishmen.
(b) He has always gotten along with Englishmen, but he does not like these expatriates in Chandrapore.
(c) He feels that the segregationist attitudes of the British leaders here are evidence of stupidity.
(d) He is over the age of forty, has experienced a lot of life, and is devoted to education.
3. What do Adela Quested and Cyril Fielding conclude might have been the reason for her thinking Dr. Aziz attacked her?
(a) Dr. Aziz did attack her.
(b) She made it up.
(c) She was hallucinating.
(d) A servant attacked her.
4. What does Dr. Aziz think will happen if Cyril Fielding and Adela Quested marry?
(a) Fielding will have a lot of money because he is marrying into a rich family.
(b) Fielding will enjoy the money Aziz would have had if he filed charges.
(c) Fielding will be poor because he will not accept Adela's family's money.
(d) Fielding will be poor because Adela has no money.
5. To whom does Adela Quested write a letter?
(a) Mrs. Moore.
(b) Cyril Fielding.
(c) Dr. Aziz.
(d) Ronny Heaslop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Aziz is glad that Adela Quested is ____ because it allows him to enjoy her company.
2. When Adela Quested asks Cyril Fielding what Dr. Aziz thinks of her, what does Fielding say?
3. Why is Dr. Aziz arrested?
4. Who says, "nothing embraces the whole of India, nothing, nothing, and that was Akbar's mistake."
5. With what are Nancy Derek and Mrs. McBryde helping Adela Quested?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)