|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Calcutta barrister, who has a good reputation but is notoriously anti-British?
(c) Professor Godbole.
(d) Cyril Fielding.
2. Who points out there are well-qualified Indians for jobs in India?
(a) Cyril Fielding and his friends.
(b) Mrs. Moore.
(c) Dr. Aziz and his friends.
(d) Adela Quested.
3. How does Adela Quested say she tried to stop the attack?
(a) By hitting Dr. Aziz with her glasses.
(b) By calling for help from the servants.
(c) She didn't try to stop it.
(d) By pushing Dr. Aziz down.
4. What does Mr. Turton expect Cyril Fielding to do?
(a) Leave the country and avoid the trial.
(b) Fight for Dr. Aziz because he knows he is innocent.
(c) Rally for Adela Quested because of her race.
(d) Determine all the facts before making a decision.
5. How does Cyril Fielding feel about his Indian friends?
(a) He is glad to be away from them.
(b) He doesn't consider them friends.
(c) He likes them, but doesn't consider them as good friends as the Anglos.
(d) He wants to preserve their friendship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Cyril Fielding and Dr. Aziz discuss during their celebration of the results of the trial?
2. With what are Nancy Derek and Mrs. McBryde helping Adela Quested?
3. Who says, "I shall attend your marriage, but not your trial. Then I shall go to England."
4. Who is waiting for Dr. Aziz, Cyril Fielding, and the others when they return to Chandrapore?
5. To whom does Adela Quested write a letter?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)