|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the magistrate in charge at the trial?
(b) Cyril Fielding.
(c) Mahmoud Ali.
(d) Mr. McBryde.
2. Who is the Calcutta barrister, who has a good reputation but is notoriously anti-British?
(a) Professor Godbole.
(d) Cyril Fielding.
3. Who is invited to the caves?
(a) Adela Quested, Mrs. Moore, and Nancy Derek.
(b) Adela Quested, Ronny Heaslop, and Mrs. Moore.
(c) Professor Godbole, Adela Quested, and Mrs, Moore.
(d) Ronny Heaslop, Professor Godbole, and Mrs. Moore.
4. Who questions the allegations and insists on talking to Adela?
(a) Cyril Fielding.
(b) Mr. Turton.
(c) Mrs. Moore.
(d) Ronny Heaslop.
5. In Chapter 21, what holiday is being celebrated in the city?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Adela Quested say she wants to drop the case?
2. What best characterizes the celebration of the holiday occurring at the same time that Fielding travels into the city?
3. What is served on the train?
4. With what are Nancy Derek and Mrs. McBryde helping Adela Quested?
5. Where is Fielding being sent in Chapter 31?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)