|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is waiting for Dr. Aziz, Cyril Fielding, and the others when they return to Chandrapore?
(a) A Professor.
(b) The Head of the Club.
(c) A Lawyer.
(d) The Inspector of Police.
2. With what are Nancy Derek and Mrs. McBryde helping Adela Quested?
(a) Picking cactus spines out of her.
(b) Preparing her case.
(c) Taking a bath.
(d) Consoling her.
3. What do Cyril Fielding and Dr. Aziz discuss during their celebration of the results of the trial?
(a) Cyril Fielding and Adela Quested's engagement.
(b) Compensation for Adela Quested.
(c) Compensation from Adela Quested.
(d) Adela Quested and Ronny Heaslop's engagement.
4. What is Cyril Fielding's current occupation in Chapter 32?
(a) Organizing tours of India.
(b) Inspecting educational facilities.
(c) Teaching English.
(d) Cleaning houses.
5. Who escorts Mrs. Moore off the train?
(a) Adela Quested.
(b) Mr. Turton.
(c) Ronny Heaslop.
(d) Cyril Fielding.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Ronny Heaslop and Adela Quested being sent after the trial is over and the charges have been dropped?
2. Dr. Aziz is glad that Adela Quested is ____ because it allows him to enjoy her company.
3. To whom is the quote, "even when the lady is so much uglier than the gentleman" referring?
4. What does Cyril Fielding send to his friends in Part 2, Chapter 32?
5. What is the weather like in India?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)