|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cyril Fielding shock Dr. Aziz and his friends?
(a) He tells them about his visit to a brothel.
(b) He tells them he doesn't believe in God.
(c) He tells him that Aziz's illness is potentially fatal.
(d) He tells them that he is engaged.
2. What does Nawab Bahudar do in response to the Bridge Party invitation?
(a) Drives twenty-five miles to complain about the disrespect to the Indians.
(b) Drives twenty-five miles to go to the party.
(c) Drives twenty-five miles to shake the collector's hand.
(d) Finish his business because he does not have time to drive the twenty-five miles to the collector.
3. Who points out there are well-qualified Indians for jobs in India?
(a) Adela Quested.
(b) Dr. Aziz and his friends.
(c) Mrs. Moore.
(d) Cyril Fielding and his friends.
4. What is served on the train?
(b) Poached eggs.
5. Adela Quested has come to India to see Ronny Heaslop, whom she is expected to marry. When she says she wants to see the "real India," what does Ronny do?
(a) Ronny asks Cyril Fielding to take her to meet Indians.
(b) Ronny tells her to go to the club to meet Indians.
(c) Ronny asks Fielding how they may do that.
(d) Ronny introduces her to Dr. Aziz.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dr. Aziz respond when Adela Quested cannot be found after he leaves the caves?
2. Nawab Bahadur, a generous and wealthy leader in the Muslim community, discusses the invitation to the Bridge Party with Mahmoud Ali and others. Mahmoud Ali is _____.
3. Who shows up near the caves in a car?
4. Who says, "nothing embraces the whole of India, nothing, nothing, and that was Akbar's mistake."
5. What does Mrs. Moore hear in the cave?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)