|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Moore hear in the cave?
2. Dr. Aziz is glad that Adela Quested is ____ because it allows him to enjoy her company.
3. Why does Dr. Aziz want to go to Calcutta?
(a) To visit a museum.
(b) To visit a brothel.
(c) To meet some friends.
(d) To conduct business.
4. After Ronny Heaslop and Mrs. Moore talk about Dr. Aziz, ____.
(a) Ronny Heaslop decides to warn Adela Questad of the dangers in the mosque.
(b) Mrs. Moore immediately tells Adela Questad of their conversation.
(c) Mrs. Moore is upset that Dr. Aziz has been misunderstood.
(d) Ronny Heaslop tells Mrs. Moore to invite Dr. Aziz to the Bridge Party.
5. Mrs. Moore tells Ronny Heaslop about her encounter with Dr. Aziz in the mosque. Which of the following are true?
(a) Ronny Heaslop is glad that Dr. Aziz warned Mrs. Moore about the snakes.
(b) Ronny Heaslop is pleased that Mrs. Moore has a pleasant conversation with Dr. Aziz.
(c) Ronny Heaslop threatens to report Dr. Aziz for speaking negatively about Mr. Callendar.
(d) Ronny Heaslop is angry that Mrs. Moore was alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is invited to the caves?
2. Adela Quested has come to India to see Ronny Heaslop, whom she is expected to marry. When she says she wants to see the "real India," what does Ronny do?
3. What does Dr. Aziz see when he first comes out of the cave?
4. How does Cyril Fielding shock Dr. Aziz and his friends?
5. In regard to the Bridge Party, Nawab Bahudar _____.
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)