|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is waiting for Dr. Aziz, Cyril Fielding, and the others when they return to Chandrapore?
(a) The Inspector of Police.
(b) A Lawyer.
(c) A Professor.
(d) The Head of the Club.
2. How does Cyril Fielding shock Dr. Aziz and his friends?
(a) He tells them about his visit to a brothel.
(b) He tells them he doesn't believe in God.
(c) He tells them that he is engaged.
(d) He tells him that Aziz's illness is potentially fatal.
3. Who says, "nothing embraces the whole of India, nothing, nothing, and that was Akbar's mistake."
(a) Mrs. Moore.
(b) Cyril Fielding.
(c) Dr. Aziz.
(d) Professor Godbole.
4. What is served on the train?
(a) Poached eggs.
5. When Ronny Heaslop and Adela Quested return from their trip in the car, they are _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not true about Cyril Fielding?
2. What does Nawab Bahudar do in response to the Bridge Party invitation?
3. What does Dr. Aziz see when he first comes out of the cave?
4. Who escorts Mrs. Moore off the train?
5. In regard to the Bridge Party, Nawab Bahudar _____.
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)