|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is waiting for Dr. Aziz, Cyril Fielding, and the others when they return to Chandrapore?
(a) The Inspector of Police.
(b) A Professor.
(c) The Head of the Club.
(d) A Lawyer.
2. How does Dr. Aziz respond when Adela Quested cannot be found after he leaves the caves?
(a) He sends Cyril Fielding in to look for her.
(b) He says the group is better off without her.
(c) He blames Mrs. Moore for not keeping an eye on her.
(d) He yells at and strikes the servant.
3. Adela Quested has come to India to see Ronny Heaslop, whom she is expected to marry. When she says she wants to see the "real India," what does Ronny do?
(a) Ronny tells her to go to the club to meet Indians.
(b) Ronny introduces her to Dr. Aziz.
(c) Ronny asks Cyril Fielding to take her to meet Indians.
(d) Ronny asks Fielding how they may do that.
4. After Ronny Heaslop and Mrs. Moore talk about Dr. Aziz, ____.
(a) Mrs. Moore is upset that Dr. Aziz has been misunderstood.
(b) Ronny Heaslop tells Mrs. Moore to invite Dr. Aziz to the Bridge Party.
(c) Mrs. Moore immediately tells Adela Questad of their conversation.
(d) Ronny Heaslop decides to warn Adela Questad of the dangers in the mosque.
5. Who shows up near the caves in a car?
(a) Dr. Aziz.
(b) Nancy Derek.
(c) Ronny Heaslop.
(d) Mrs. Moore.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nawab Bahudar do in response to the Bridge Party invitation?
2. Who says, "nothing embraces the whole of India, nothing, nothing, and that was Akbar's mistake."
3. What is the weather like in India?
4. Dr. Aziz is glad that Adela Quested is ____ because it allows him to enjoy her company.
5. Nawab Bahadur, a generous and wealthy leader in the Muslim community, discusses the invitation to the Bridge Party with Mahmoud Ali and others. Mahmoud Ali is _____.
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)