|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ronny Heaslop and Adela Quested return from their trip in the car, they are _____.
2. Adela Quested had known Ronny Heaslop well in England and had come to India to visit him before deciding to be his wife. At the beginning of Chapter 8, how does Adela feel about Ronny?
(a) She thinks he is uptight, shy, unsocial, and rude.
(b) She thinks he is arrogant, rude, insensitive, and chauvinistic.
(c) She thinks he is vibrant, exciting, nice, and handsome.
(d) She thinks he is polite, encouraging, sensitive, and gentlemanly.
3. When does the party plan to leave to go to the caves?
(a) Long before daylight.
(b) As soon as it is light out.
(c) In the afternoon.
(d) Late at night.
4. Who says, "nothing embraces the whole of India, nothing, nothing, and that was Akbar's mistake."
(a) Professor Godbole.
(b) Cyril Fielding.
(c) Mrs. Moore.
(d) Dr. Aziz.
5. Who is invited to the caves?
(a) Adela Quested, Ronny Heaslop, and Mrs. Moore.
(b) Ronny Heaslop, Professor Godbole, and Mrs. Moore.
(c) Adela Quested, Mrs. Moore, and Nancy Derek.
(d) Professor Godbole, Adela Quested, and Mrs, Moore.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who misses the train on the way to the caves?
2. After Ronny Heaslop and Mrs. Moore talk about Dr. Aziz, ____.
3. What does Dr. Aziz find and pick up that belongs to Adela Quested after leaving the caves?
4. Why does Cyril Fielding say that he is in India?
5. Why does Dr. Aziz want to go to Calcutta?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)