|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Adela Quested had known Ronny Heaslop well in England and had come to India to visit him before deciding to be his wife. At the beginning of Chapter 8, how does Adela feel about Ronny?
(a) She thinks he is polite, encouraging, sensitive, and gentlemanly.
(b) She thinks he is arrogant, rude, insensitive, and chauvinistic.
(c) She thinks he is uptight, shy, unsocial, and rude.
(d) She thinks he is vibrant, exciting, nice, and handsome.
2. Adela Quested has come to India to see Ronny Heaslop, whom she is expected to marry. When she says she wants to see the "real India," what does Ronny do?
(a) Ronny introduces her to Dr. Aziz.
(b) Ronny asks Fielding how they may do that.
(c) Ronny asks Cyril Fielding to take her to meet Indians.
(d) Ronny tells her to go to the club to meet Indians.
3. Who says, "nothing embraces the whole of India, nothing, nothing, and that was Akbar's mistake."
(a) Mrs. Moore.
(b) Professor Godbole.
(c) Dr. Aziz.
(d) Cyril Fielding.
4. What does Dr. Aziz see when he first comes out of the cave?
(a) A servant alone.
(b) Mrs. Moore and Cyril Fielding.
(c) Adela Quested crying.
(d) A crowd of people he doesn't know.
5. When does the party plan to leave to go to the caves?
(a) In the afternoon.
(b) As soon as it is light out.
(c) Long before daylight.
(d) Late at night.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is served on the train?
2. Why does Cyril Fielding say that he is in India?
3. What does Dr. Aziz find and pick up that belongs to Adela Quested after leaving the caves?
4. Who points out there are well-qualified Indians for jobs in India?
5. When Ronny Heaslop and Adela Quested return from their trip in the car, they are _____.
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)