|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cyril Fielding say that he is in India?
(a) Because he believes Indians are not qualified for the jobs.
(b) Because he thinks it's the right thing to do.
(c) Because he wanted to experience the culture.
(d) Because he needed a job.
2. Who says, "nothing embraces the whole of India, nothing, nothing, and that was Akbar's mistake."
(a) Cyril Fielding.
(b) Mrs. Moore.
(c) Professor Godbole.
(d) Dr. Aziz.
3. When does the party plan to leave to go to the caves?
(a) Long before daylight.
(b) As soon as it is light out.
(c) In the afternoon.
(d) Late at night.
4. Who points out there are well-qualified Indians for jobs in India?
(a) Adela Quested.
(b) Cyril Fielding and his friends.
(c) Mrs. Moore.
(d) Dr. Aziz and his friends.
5. What does Mrs. Moore hear in the cave?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cyril Fielding shock Dr. Aziz and his friends?
2. Nawab Bahadur, a generous and wealthy leader in the Muslim community, discusses the invitation to the Bridge Party with Mahmoud Ali and others. Mahmoud Ali is _____.
3. Adela Quested has come to India to see Ronny Heaslop, whom she is expected to marry. When she says she wants to see the "real India," what does Ronny do?
4. What does Dr. Aziz find and pick up that belongs to Adela Quested after leaving the caves?
5. When Ronny Heaslop and Adela Quested return from their trip in the car, they are _____.
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)