|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shows up near the caves in a car?
(a) Ronny Heaslop.
(b) Dr. Aziz.
(c) Nancy Derek.
(d) Mrs. Moore.
2. Dr. Aziz is glad that Adela Quested is ____ because it allows him to enjoy her company.
3. Who misses the train on the way to the caves?
(a) Professor Godbole and Adela Quested.
(b) Cyril Fielding and Adela Quested.
(c) Cyril Fielding and Professor Godbole.
(d) Ronny Heaslop and ProfessorGodbole.
4. Adela Quested had known Ronny Heaslop well in England and had come to India to visit him before deciding to be his wife. At the beginning of Chapter 8, how does Adela feel about Ronny?
(a) She thinks he is uptight, shy, unsocial, and rude.
(b) She thinks he is vibrant, exciting, nice, and handsome.
(c) She thinks he is arrogant, rude, insensitive, and chauvinistic.
(d) She thinks he is polite, encouraging, sensitive, and gentlemanly.
5. Who says, "nothing embraces the whole of India, nothing, nothing, and that was Akbar's mistake."
(a) Dr. Aziz.
(b) Professor Godbole.
(c) Cyril Fielding.
(d) Mrs. Moore.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month is Chapter 10 set?
2. How does Cyril Fielding shock Dr. Aziz and his friends?
3. When does the party plan to leave to go to the caves?
4. In regard to the Bridge Party, Nawab Bahudar _____.
5. How does Dr. Aziz respond when Adela Quested cannot be found after he leaves the caves?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)