|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month is Chapter 10 set?
2. Why does Cyril Fielding say that he is in India?
(a) Because he wanted to experience the culture.
(b) Because he needed a job.
(c) Because he thinks it's the right thing to do.
(d) Because he believes Indians are not qualified for the jobs.
3. What is served on the train?
(c) Poached eggs.
4. What does Nawab Bahudar do in response to the Bridge Party invitation?
(a) Drives twenty-five miles to shake the collector's hand.
(b) Drives twenty-five miles to go to the party.
(c) Finish his business because he does not have time to drive the twenty-five miles to the collector.
(d) Drives twenty-five miles to complain about the disrespect to the Indians.
5. Why does Dr. Aziz want to go to Calcutta?
(a) To conduct business.
(b) To visit a museum.
(c) To meet some friends.
(d) To visit a brothel.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Ronny Heaslop and Mrs. Moore talk about Dr. Aziz, ____.
2. In regard to the Bridge Party, Nawab Bahudar _____.
3. How does Dr. Aziz respond when Adela Quested cannot be found after he leaves the caves?
4. Who is waiting for Dr. Aziz, Cyril Fielding, and the others when they return to Chandrapore?
5. When Ronny Heaslop and Adela Quested return from their trip in the car, they are _____.
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)