|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dr. Aziz change his invitation from his house to Marabar Caves?
(a) Because his home is unfit for visitors.
(b) Because Indians cannot have Anglo guests.
(c) Because he thinks it will be more interesting.
(d) Because Adela asks him to.
2. Who is waiting for Dr. Aziz, Cyril Fielding, and the others when they return to Chandrapore?
(a) A Professor.
(b) A Lawyer.
(c) The Head of the Club.
(d) The Inspector of Police.
3. Adela Quested had known Ronny Heaslop well in England and had come to India to visit him before deciding to be his wife. At the beginning of Chapter 8, how does Adela feel about Ronny?
(a) She thinks he is polite, encouraging, sensitive, and gentlemanly.
(b) She thinks he is arrogant, rude, insensitive, and chauvinistic.
(c) She thinks he is uptight, shy, unsocial, and rude.
(d) She thinks he is vibrant, exciting, nice, and handsome.
4. Who says, "nothing embraces the whole of India, nothing, nothing, and that was Akbar's mistake."
(a) Mrs. Moore.
(b) Dr. Aziz.
(c) Cyril Fielding.
(d) Professor Godbole.
5. What does Dr. Aziz see when he first comes out of the cave?
(a) A crowd of people he doesn't know.
(b) A servant alone.
(c) Adela Quested crying.
(d) Mrs. Moore and Cyril Fielding.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Ronny Heaslop and Mrs. Moore talk about Dr. Aziz, ____.
2. What does Nawab Bahudar do in response to the Bridge Party invitation?
3. Who escorts Mrs. Moore off the train?
4. Why does Dr. Aziz want to go to Calcutta?
5. Nawab Bahadur offers Adela Quested and Ronny Heaslop a spin in his new car. What happens?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)