|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is served on the train?
(d) Poached eggs.
2. After Ronny Heaslop and Mrs. Moore talk about Dr. Aziz, ____.
(a) Mrs. Moore is upset that Dr. Aziz has been misunderstood.
(b) Mrs. Moore immediately tells Adela Questad of their conversation.
(c) Ronny Heaslop tells Mrs. Moore to invite Dr. Aziz to the Bridge Party.
(d) Ronny Heaslop decides to warn Adela Questad of the dangers in the mosque.
3. Who shows up near the caves in a car?
(a) Dr. Aziz.
(b) Mrs. Moore.
(c) Nancy Derek.
(d) Ronny Heaslop.
4. What does Mrs. Moore hear in the cave?
5. Which of the following is not true about Cyril Fielding?
(a) He has always gotten along with Englishmen, but he does not like these expatriates in Chandrapore.
(b) He has found that he can be in with the Indians and still be friends with the Englishwomen, but not the Englishmen.
(c) He feels that the segregationist attitudes of the British leaders here are evidence of stupidity.
(d) He is over the age of forty, has experienced a lot of life, and is devoted to education.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dr. Aziz want to go to Calcutta?
2. Mrs. Moore tells Ronny Heaslop about her encounter with Dr. Aziz in the mosque. Which of the following are true?
3. When Ronny Heaslop and Adela Quested return from their trip in the car, they are _____.
4. Who misses the train on the way to the caves?
5. How does Cyril Fielding shock Dr. Aziz and his friends?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)