|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nawab Bahadur offers Adela Quested and Ronny Heaslop a spin in his new car. What happens?
(a) They hit a pothole.
(b) They make it back safely.
(c) They hit an animal.
(d) They run out of gas.
2. Mrs. Moore tells Ronny Heaslop about her encounter with Dr. Aziz in the mosque. Which of the following are true?
(a) Ronny Heaslop is angry that Mrs. Moore was alone.
(b) Ronny Heaslop is glad that Dr. Aziz warned Mrs. Moore about the snakes.
(c) Ronny Heaslop is pleased that Mrs. Moore has a pleasant conversation with Dr. Aziz.
(d) Ronny Heaslop threatens to report Dr. Aziz for speaking negatively about Mr. Callendar.
3. Who escorts Mrs. Moore off the train?
(a) Mr. Turton.
(b) Cyril Fielding.
(c) Adela Quested.
(d) Ronny Heaslop.
4. Adela Quested had known Ronny Heaslop well in England and had come to India to visit him before deciding to be his wife. At the beginning of Chapter 8, how does Adela feel about Ronny?
(a) She thinks he is uptight, shy, unsocial, and rude.
(b) She thinks he is polite, encouraging, sensitive, and gentlemanly.
(c) She thinks he is arrogant, rude, insensitive, and chauvinistic.
(d) She thinks he is vibrant, exciting, nice, and handsome.
5. In what month is Chapter 10 set?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Aziz find and pick up that belongs to Adela Quested after leaving the caves?
2. What does Dr. Aziz see when he first comes out of the cave?
3. What does Mrs. Moore hear in the cave?
4. Who points out there are well-qualified Indians for jobs in India?
5. When does the party plan to leave to go to the caves?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)