|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In regard to the Bridge Party, Nawab Bahudar _____.
(a) Is upset and hurt that the British did not invite more of the Indians.
(b) Says he welcomes and appreciates the gesture of the British.
(c) Says he believes that the party will give him a chance to rise in power.
(d) Is resentful of the empty attempt to pretend an interest in the Indian community.
2. After Ronny Heaslop and Mrs. Moore talk about Dr. Aziz, ____.
(a) Ronny Heaslop decides to warn Adela Questad of the dangers in the mosque.
(b) Ronny Heaslop tells Mrs. Moore to invite Dr. Aziz to the Bridge Party.
(c) Mrs. Moore is upset that Dr. Aziz has been misunderstood.
(d) Mrs. Moore immediately tells Adela Questad of their conversation.
3. When does the party plan to leave to go to the caves?
(a) Long before daylight.
(b) As soon as it is light out.
(c) Late at night.
(d) In the afternoon.
4. Dr. Aziz is glad that Adela Quested is ____ because it allows him to enjoy her company.
5. What does Dr. Aziz find and pick up that belongs to Adela Quested after leaving the caves?
(a) Walking Stick.
(b) Field glasses.
(c) A tea cup.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Moore tells Ronny Heaslop about her encounter with Dr. Aziz in the mosque. Which of the following are true?
2. What does Mrs. Moore hear in the cave?
3. Who escorts Mrs. Moore off the train?
4. Why does Dr. Aziz want to go to Calcutta?
5. In what month is Chapter 10 set?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)