|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who files for divorce?
(a) Mrs. McBryde.
(b) Mrs. Moore.
(c) Cyril Fielding.
(d) Nancy Derek.
2. Who is having an affair?
(a) Mrs. Moore and Mr. McBryde.
(b) Nancy Derek and Mr. McBryde.
(c) Nancy Derek and Cyril Fielding.
(d) Adela Quested and Cyril Fielding.
3. What happens to Ronny Heaslop and Adela Quested's relationship before Adela leaves for England?
(a) Adela breaks off the engagement.
(b) They decide to postpone the wedding.
(c) They get married.
(d) Ronny breaks off the engagement.
4. What do Adela Quested and Cyril Fielding conclude might have been the reason for her thinking Dr. Aziz attacked her?
(a) A servant attacked her.
(b) She made it up.
(c) Dr. Aziz did attack her.
(d) She was hallucinating.
5. Why does Dr. Aziz want to go to Calcutta?
(a) To visit a brothel.
(b) To conduct business.
(c) To meet some friends.
(d) To visit a museum.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Cyril Fielding traveling?
2. How does Cyril Fielding shock Dr. Aziz and his friends?
3. Which of the following statements is correct?
4. To whom is the quote, "even when the lady is so much uglier than the gentleman" referring?
5. Nawab Bahadur, a generous and wealthy leader in the Muslim community, discusses the invitation to the Bridge Party with Mahmoud Ali and others. Mahmoud Ali is _____.
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)