|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dr. Aziz respond when Adela Quested cannot be found after he leaves the caves?
(a) He sends Cyril Fielding in to look for her.
(b) He yells at and strikes the servant.
(c) He blames Mrs. Moore for not keeping an eye on her.
(d) He says the group is better off without her.
2. What does Dr. Aziz see when he first comes out of the cave?
(a) A servant alone.
(b) Mrs. Moore and Cyril Fielding.
(c) A crowd of people he doesn't know.
(d) Adela Quested crying.
3. Who says, "nothing embraces the whole of India, nothing, nothing, and that was Akbar's mistake."
(a) Dr. Aziz.
(b) Mrs. Moore.
(c) Professor Godbole.
(d) Cyril Fielding.
4. In what month is Chapter 10 set?
5. Nawab Bahadur, a generous and wealthy leader in the Muslim community, discusses the invitation to the Bridge Party with Mahmoud Ali and others. Mahmoud Ali is _____.
(a) Upset and hurt that the British did not invite more of the Indians.
(b) Excited about the opportunity to spend time with the British elite.
(c) Resentful of the empty attempt to pretend an interest in the Indian community.
(d) Disappointed that Hindus and Muslims were both invited to the party.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is waiting for Dr. Aziz, Cyril Fielding, and the others when they return to Chandrapore?
2. In regard to the Bridge Party, Nawab Bahudar _____.
3. When does the party plan to leave to go to the caves?
4. What is the weather like in India?
5. Adela Quested has come to India to see Ronny Heaslop, whom she is expected to marry. When she says she wants to see the "real India," what does Ronny do?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)